Thread: Contact

Senior Member Ireland sarahdita85's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,649 Times in 260 Posts

Contact

My last thread got deleted by accident in march so ive started this one so i could add some more material, this is the sound the craft made and what the beings sounded like, the ones that contacted me, fortunately i found it from certain films

so the beings sounded like the aliens in that film signs and the craft sounded like the one in alien abduction at the 1.33 onwards mark

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADqLmzqeH6M

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QT5j2XvdLnQ

They do say there is some truth in these films, but my experience was a positive one

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sarahdita85 For This Useful Post:

Agape (18th April 2015), Aragorn (18th April 2015), Church (19th April 2015), InCiDeR (18th April 2015), Juniper (19th April 2015), mojo (19th April 2015), RealityCreation (19th April 2015), Seikou-Kishi (19th April 2015), SmokeyJoe1952 (18th April 2015), Spiral of Light (19th April 2015), universalLove (25th April 2015), Woody (18th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,005 Times in 1,526 Posts
    Nice to do a restart. Is there information where I can read more about your contact? Another thread? If not I would to hear more...thanks

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th April 2015), InCiDeR (20th April 2015), sarahdita85 (19th April 2015), Seikou-Kishi (19th April 2015), Spiral of Light (19th April 2015), universalLove (25th April 2015)

Thanks
    I apologize for taking so long mojo im only just seeing this now

Ok well I was woke from my sleep one night to a clicking noise like i posted in the video above, although it wasn't as harsh, sort of like dolphins clicking underwater if you know what i mean. Then i became aware that there was 2 beings in my bedroom chittering away to each other, that's what the clicking was. I also became aware that there was something in my mouth that went down into my lungs, i could feel it moving, like some sort of breathing apparatus, the closest thing i can describe what it felt like would be liquid metal, it wasn't uncomfortable or painful, just a little strange feeling.

They where really tall and extremely strong as one grabbed me by the ankles and waist and sort of swung me out of bed and 'cradled' (cant think of a better word) high on its chest so my head was sort of laying over its shoulder.

As I didnt get a proper look at them head on, i cant make an accurate description of facial features, they where a bluish grey colour and had very small ears maybe just holes where ears would usually be, i cant be 100%, long fingers and i can remember that their heads where a right fit for their bodies, not overly big. There spines protruded ever so slightly so i would say they where slim but muscular.

There was a really loud noise, pretty much identical to the one in the second video which i can only assume was their transport, it got louder and faster after that i remember it slowing down and being placed back in my bed and the quilt covers put back round me very gently.

Also I felt a huge wave of emotion throughout the experience like unconditional love ive never felt anything like it in my life and it actually lasted a few days, i felt so good about myself and happy and had a feeling that even though i cant remember what happened in between times whilst i was 'away', things where going to get better and I was told what i wanted to know. Also i was made aware that something had to be replaced in me and i remember understanding 'contract'.

Thats about it really

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sarahdita85 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th April 2015), CeeTee9 (22nd April 2015), InCiDeR (20th April 2015), mojo (20th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,005 Times in 1,526 Posts
    Intersting and thanks for sharing, there was a sound on my roof in 2011 and in the morning a silver disk was out my bedroom window and took of at extreme velocity. You mention clicking sound but on my roof it sounded like fast steps but faster and lighter than human walking. After the third time hearing it I went out to look and couldn't see anything in the dark. Church also helped analyze the audio tones I recorded in 2010. Last thing I can share was also seeing a taller et Grey and a tall insectoid type.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th April 2015), InCiDeR (20th April 2015), RealityCreation (21st April 2015)

Thanks
    Two nights ago I woke up hearing what i thought was my husky pattering around the floor i went to call her up on the bed when i realized she was asleep beside me lol, it wasnt a mouse or rat it sounded way to big and at one stage it ran straight past my head.
    I have never been so scared to turn a light on in my life, all i could think about was that kid from The Grudge lmao, anyway i was too scared to move so it must of lasted about 10 minutes then when it stopped i got up and investigated and the door to the attic (which is small enough and in the back wall of my bedroom) was very slightly opened, today it got nailed shut!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by mojo View Post
    Church also helped analyze the audio tones I recorded in 2010.
    I completely forgot about how I was supposed to post these for you again. I will do that when I get a chance, I swear.
    I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human.