Thread: Fake alien invasion - Uncle George

Retired Member
    Thanks

Fake alien invasion - Uncle George

Strange thing is I had similar dreams recently. Set slightly in future 2017?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blue For This Useful Post:

benny (23rd April 2015), citsym (19th April 2015), Frances (23rd April 2015), mojo (19th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

"I am here to wake you up because you need to wake up and you need to understand why, because you have very well little time left to do it in!

.... It matters only that you understand how the game itself ‘operates' .

Let me say it like this; they are this close (fingers almost touching) to figuring out how to change the operating system of the hologram itself …not just a particular part but of some crucial
    key matrix configurations of the hologram itself .

Now if that doesn’t give you cause for concern then maybe you have no desire to return Home either.

In other words, they figured out that by changing the operating system of the game, so to speak, they did not have to level-up in the game at
    all. It’s what you would call cheating , but they don’t see it that way. They see it as being brilliant masters players outsmarting the game.

Now, their purpose for cheating by changing the way the game is played is being done so that they themselves gain control of the game overall.
    They would thus own the game and all players in it including those who level-up to the highest levels within the game.

Changing the operating system will change everything throughout the entire hologram. Nothing, no area of the game will be unaffected by the changes they are set to make. No player in the game will be unaffected by it.

How are they changing the operating system of the game

They came to understand that the hologram is being held together by a group of Gods outside the hologram who have focused their consciousness into a collective structure of information, sphere-like, in which the Lab hologram exists. Through their focused and combined thought, these Gods have structured it and are holding it together.

The game-masters inside the hologram figured out that they can access and therefore reconfigure the matrix codes coming from the minds creating and holding it together.

Now before any of you go scoffing at this being impossible, I shall remind you that for thousands of generations these rogue Gods have been
    in-the-know about how all of this works, all the while keeping you in-the-dark-ages so that only now are you having any inkling about
    holograms. In other words, they are way ahead of you in this understanding.

While you have been deliberately left out of the loop of knowing, they have passed down the knowledge through their own family bloodlines for
    eons, working steadily toward a working model of their plan.

Being active calculating components operating within the hologram, the game-masters themselves act like viruses that attack the host
    from within by mutating the codes of the host to suit their own needs.
    They are overwriting and rewriting the codes in ways that will fundamentally change how the game is played .

And they want as many as possible of you, their brother and sister Gods to remain trapped as automaton players forever reincarnating in their
    game of pursuit and conquest .

Your opportunity to leave the game and return Home will be obliterated as an option . Your free will option will be limited to choices
    between the worst of two undesirables, so to speak. Your options to move about freely in the game will be restricted. And so on.

You are already seeing only the mild beginnings of what will become in your near future a much more broadly manifested outcome of these rogue
    Gods’ handiwork .

They are not messing around as their sole intent is to acquire total ownership of this hologram before a stopgap can be applied because they
    know that we at Home are on to their plan."

Let us hope that the Blue Sphere beings are the ones that are onto their plan and not a 'Fake alien presence'

In either case, I won't be waiting for 2017.

There's no place like home,
    There's no place like home.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blue For This Useful Post:

citsym (19th April 2015), mojo (19th April 2015), Tonz (19th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    Hi blue,
    Don't think I got to say hello before and welcome, I'm interested in ET related material so thank you....

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

blue (19th April 2015), Tonz (19th April 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by blue View Post

"I am here to wake you up because you need to wake up and you need to understand why, because you have very well little time left to do it in!

.... It matters only that you understand how the game itself ‘operates' .

Let me say it like this; they are this close (fingers almost touching) to figuring out how to change the operating system of the hologram itself …not just a particular part but of some crucial
    key matrix configurations of the hologram itself .

Now if that doesn’t give you cause for concern then maybe you have no desire to return Home either.

In other words, they figured out that by changing the operating system of the game, so to speak, they did not have to level-up in the game at
    all. It’s what you would call cheating , but they don’t see it that way. They see it as being brilliant masters players outsmarting the game.

Now, their purpose for cheating by changing the way the game is played is being done so that they themselves gain control of the game overall.
    They would thus own the game and all players in it including those who level-up to the highest levels within the game.

Changing the operating system will change everything throughout the entire hologram. Nothing, no area of the game will be unaffected by the changes they are set to make. No player in the game will be unaffected by it.

How are they changing the operating system of the game

They came to understand that the hologram is being held together by a group of Gods outside the hologram who have focused their consciousness into a collective structure of information, sphere-like, in which the Lab hologram exists. Through their focused and combined thought, these Gods have structured it and are holding it together.

The game-masters inside the hologram figured out that they can access and therefore reconfigure the matrix codes coming from the minds creating and holding it together.

Now before any of you go scoffing at this being impossible, I shall remind you that for thousands of generations these rogue Gods have been
    in-the-know about how all of this works, all the while keeping you in-the-dark-ages so that only now are you having any inkling about
    holograms. In other words, they are way ahead of you in this understanding.

While you have been deliberately left out of the loop of knowing, they have passed down the knowledge through their own family bloodlines for
    eons, working steadily toward a working model of their plan.

Being active calculating components operating within the hologram, the game-masters themselves act like viruses that attack the host
    from within by mutating the codes of the host to suit their own needs.
    They are overwriting and rewriting the codes in ways that will fundamentally change how the game is played .

And they want as many as possible of you, their brother and sister Gods to remain trapped as automaton players forever reincarnating in their
    game of pursuit and conquest .

Your opportunity to leave the game and return Home will be obliterated as an option . Your free will option will be limited to choices
    between the worst of two undesirables, so to speak. Your options to move about freely in the game will be restricted. And so on.

You are already seeing only the mild beginnings of what will become in your near future a much more broadly manifested outcome of these rogue
    Gods’ handiwork .

They are not messing around as their sole intent is to acquire total ownership of this hologram before a stopgap can be applied because they

Let us hope that the Blue Sphere beings are the ones that are onto their plan and not a 'Fake alien presence'

In either case, I won't be waiting for 2017.

There's no place like home.
    So is this Mr Smith from the Matrix?

Interesting material Do you have any links to show more on this subject?

Cheers, Alex

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to citsym For This Useful Post:

mojo (23rd April 2015), Tonz (19th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Using your own discernment filter is never a bad idea when it comes to big announcements and prophecies.

I've found it an extremely helpful tactic. Though, I can forget doing that sometimes too .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Energyflux2012 For This Useful Post:

mojo (23rd April 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    i have dreams about this event , most times i feel im there but just observing.
    then the craft look like projections and are not real.

its a bit scarry when it happens. why is it happening ? the dreams ?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to benny For This Useful Post:

mojo (23rd April 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Gods’ handiwork .

what is the reason for them doing this ?