Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Savior paradigm

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by ERK View Post
    If ET's really want to help those on this planet, I think one of the first places they need to start is the *food arena* and by food, I do not just mean food we consume for *nourishment* (hardly, that as I hate to use that term) but other food as well. If there are really some higher vibration ET's , well maybe they ought to have a chat with us about the level of vibration the food we consume is vibrating at- frequency wise. Torture- food for thought.
    Very good point. Just from the perspective of what and how humanity feeds, it gets about what it deserves.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cup For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th September 2016), Aragorn (23rd April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Hunting is another story and is a far more honest contract with the consumed animal. Not to mention the animal living a natural life until being "harvested". Our lack of compassion for other sentient beings puts humanity on the same vibrational wavelength as the Dracos. We deserve each other. Lack of compassion comes from operating from the reptilian brain. A cold-blooded world view and practices.
    Absolutely agree.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cup For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th September 2016), Aragorn (23rd April 2015), modwiz (23rd April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    OK, we definitely need a savior, or to become saviors...to purify our food and eating habits, got it.

What we consider "negative", definitely can only be viewed that way, and so is something fear and try to eliminate...got that too.

Anyone want to talk about emancipating ourselves from mentally slavery? I've heard that no one but ourselves can free our mind...
    What is the purpose of your presence?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th September 2016), Aragorn (23rd April 2015), Cup (24th April 2015), modwiz (25th September 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    Anyone want to talk about emancipating ourselves from mentally slavery? I've heard that no one but ourselves can free our mind...
    Go back to nature, take advantage of the healing herbs

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cup For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th September 2016), Aragorn (23rd April 2015), donk (10th January 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,583 Times in 325 Posts
    x
    Last edited by ERK, 11th May 2015 at 01:44.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th September 2016), Cup (24th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks Donk, here's a few comments. A lot of people are looking for a savior because of the insecurity of the unknown, we don't know where we come from, why were we brought here on Earth?, who created us, etc., but the main thing is, where do we go upon death. And if one add all of what we are here to witness (corruption, wars, famine, abuses of every possible way), no wonder people would love to have a big brother watching over their shoulders. But realistically, I don't see ET coming our way, I may be wrong though.

The last 8000 years (+ or -), through Education, we have come to raise our Standard of Living in most Developped Nations of the World, still, problematics situation stand in Underdevelopped one, but Education bring in Knowledge (even if it's under Illuminati Control) bring in something to talked about, to continue research, etc.. I think that KNOWLEDGE may be one type of savior we don't often reckon! My 02 cents.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jano For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th September 2016), Cup (24th April 2015), donk (23rd April 2015), ERK (23rd April 2015), modwiz (25th September 2016)

Thanks
    Hmmm, it occurs to me...we won't get rid of the paradigm (idea), until we get rid of the idea of "evil".

Once we start actually believing the things we tell ourselves, like "there's a reason for everything, no coincidence", "it is what it is", and so on...when stop with these strange motives we project on to external "problems", then there will be no need for it

Once we recognize we are all one, and all is well, it won't even make any sense

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th September 2016), Cearna (25th September 2016), Cup (24th April 2015), Elen (6th November 2016), modwiz (25th September 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    We deserve each other.
    To me this is a harsh view. An analogy:

A man finds a dog, traps it and tortures it. The dog becomes extremely aggressive and vicious. Does the dog "deserve it's owner"? Is it the dogs responsibility to raise its vibration and overcome the torture put upon it by the superior being? Does or CAN it even be aware of the manipulation?

I'm not saying we're not responsible for our own actions, but if the "universe" (or whatever laws govern it) say it's "ok" to trick and manipulate people at such a level that they have no idea whats being done to them, then it should be ok to (at least) say to them "Hey you're being manipulated" in a way that is irrefutable.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Lemual For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th September 2016), Aragorn (25th September 2016), Cearna (25th September 2016), donk (10th January 2017), Dreamtimer (25th September 2016), Elen (6th November 2016), modwiz (25th September 2016), Novusod (26th September 2016), Phoenix (12th January 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Lemual View Post
    To me this is a harsh view. An analogy:

A man finds a dog, traps it and tortures it. The dog becomes extremely aggressive and vicious. Does the dog "deserve it's owner"? Is it the dogs responsibility to raise its vibration and overcome the torture put upon it by the superior being? Does or CAN it even be aware of the manipulation?

I'm not saying we're not responsible for our own actions, but if the "universe" (or whatever laws govern it) say it's "ok" to trick and manipulate people at such a level that they have no idea whats being done to them, then it should be ok to (at least) say to them "Hey you're being manipulated" in a way that is irrefutable.

I do not compare a human to a dog. Humans were given more responsibility on this planet. We were put on this planet to create a world. We are the creators of the second stage of Creation. If you wish to compare yourself with a dog. Go for it.
    Last edited by modwiz, 25th September 2016 at 06:17.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th September 2016), Aragorn (25th September 2016), Cearna (25th September 2016), Dreamtimer (25th September 2016), Elen (6th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The analogy was more in reference to the comparative difference between dogs and us and us and (insert higher being).

We form organisations for the protection of less aware beings and take direct action if some of our peers purposefully harm them (eg in Australia RSPCA) We even have laws to prevent this kind of treatment to these creatures with clear penalties for those who break them. Would it really be an issue if some other "higher" group did the same thing?

Perhaps a different example. You see a person sneaking up behind another person with a knife looking like they are about to stab them. Sure you could stand back and say nothing, maybe you think if they where more aware then they could detect the danger themselves and save themselves. Personally I'd be in favour of at least yelling out 'HEY! LOOK BEHIND YOU!"

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lemual For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th September 2016), Aragorn (25th September 2016), Cearna (25th September 2016), donk (10th January 2017), Dreamtimer (25th September 2016), Elen (6th November 2016), modwiz (25th September 2016), Phoenix (12th January 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Lemual View Post
    The analogy was more in reference to the comparative difference between dogs and us and us and (insert higher being).

We form organisations for the protection of less aware beings and take direct action if some of our peers purposefully harm them (eg in Australia RSPCA) We even have laws to prevent this kind of treatment to these creatures with clear penalties for those who break them. Would it really be an issue if some other "higher" group did the same thing?

Perhaps a different example. You see a person sneaking up behind another person with a knife looking like they are about to stab them. Sure you could stand back and say nothing, maybe you think if they where more aware then they could detect the danger themselves and save themselves. Personally I'd be in favour of at least yelling out 'HEY! LOOK BEHIND YOU!"

I would at least yell, if not tackle such a person. I have stood between combatants before and prevent people coming to blows. I also make videos since Jan. of 2015 to try and raise awareness. I do so in all three of my threads as well. Blessings to you. And thank you for creating a conversation.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th September 2016), Aragorn (25th September 2016), Cearna (25th September 2016), Dreamtimer (25th September 2016), Elen (6th November 2016), Lemual (26th September 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I have a huge amount of respect for anyone taking a pro-active stance in this arena. Your courage is admirable

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lemual For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th September 2016), Aragorn (25th September 2016), Dreamtimer (25th September 2016), Elen (6th November 2016), modwiz (25th September 2016), Phoenix (12th January 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I see the analogy and see it's validity as well as its limitations…

My 2¢…
    There are some who are so heavily manipulated and Imprinted (my term for fractured and/or programed etc.) that they really don't have much if any freewill left, or enough anyway, to be able to step out of their Imprinting, in any meaningfully quick way.
    These techniques have been used in varying 'strengths' on groups large and small.

But when taken to an extreme and your personality is deliberately fractured and then imprinted with deliberacy, it can take the rest of your life to 'recover' even enough to regain control of ones self.
    That is if it even does pop up on ones 'radar'…
    For many it won't and for fewer still it is not even a possibility, at all.

The best example I can think of are the 13 families and their offspring.
    Not to mention all of the rest of the hierarchical structure that has been built up over the centuries.

My point I guess is, The 'Cabal', the existing hierarchical power over structure, is so heavily Imprinted in the first place, I really doubt that many at or near the top, have any choice(s) left.

Now granted the degree of Imprinting is VASTLY different between these groups, but the basic Imprinting and conditioning, with deliberate intent and powerfully applied force, results in very similar results.

It's just a matter of degree.

And at the other end of the scale is the majority of folks in the US and Israel and plenty of other countries who are so dumbed down via variations of these same imprinting techniques, that they too know of no other possibilities.

Yet.

JJ
    Last edited by johnjen325, 25th September 2016 at 07:46.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th September 2016), Cearna (25th September 2016), Dreamtimer (25th September 2016), Elen (6th November 2016), Lemual (26th September 2016), modwiz (25th September 2016)

Thanks
    It seems to me that the inauguration of the Donald will mark a sort of transition in the "savior paradigm", for better of for worse. The dems in this election acted like the previously successful repubs, putting up the next in line for the throne rather than considering a candidate "we the people" may actually want.

Regardless of how many repubs find the situation pleasing or not, the "savior" from the political heirarchical bullsh!t used their party, now they have to deal with that or adjust their thinking about the "way things have always been"...at least throughout the beginning of this century.

Whether the installation of Trump was completely contrived (as I believe all of our elections probably have been), or accurately reflects the will a portion of the population, it SHOULD reveal how to some how disempowering that holding the POTUS to the savior paradigm (in our minds) can be.

While there will be plenty unable to see anything beyond the superficial bs stories the media will tell us about "what Trump did (or did not do)", hopefully the (false) choices presented to us in this election will have some questioning the way we thoughtlessly give power to "authority"

At the very root...I believe that what the "savior" paradigm is about. Deferring to authority seems a pretty "human" thing to. This is because deferring to ACTUAL, EARNED authority is a NATURAL thing to do. An inexperienced pup is right to look up to its experienced elders to learn how they have lived so much longer than they have.

The "human" problem is that we seem programmed to care more about others' emotional attachment to the authority of their choice. The social norm is to punish those that challenge the authority of those in their established roles. The institution is so unquestionable, that the only thing we believe we can do is sit on the sidelines and bitch about the personalities (and emotionally charged issues they are tasked to conjure) that inhabit the non-negotiable structure.

I have hope that the absurdity from the past year is the push the thinking and "think-they're-thinking" doubters and fence-sitters needed to see how dysfunctional this reality we create actually is. Then maybe we won't need a Jesus or Malcolm X or Crazy Horse or whatever "true activist model savior" type to shift the mindset...and hopefully we won't fall the old thinking that the POTUS of this best-est country eva is the only one that can fix the mess in the world.

The true "authority" should be given to the individuals that point out...and get others to believe...the cognitive dissonances that shape this reality we find ourselves. That help people see through the crap to what actually matters. The "saviors" we unwittingly worship as a CULTure have only "saved" property and the right for individuals to have as much as they want at the expense of EVERYONE and EVERY THING else.

TRUTH is the savior, and those that can bring it to deluded masses need to be marginalized by the decievers. Now that we have a reality show personality starring in the biggest role of the biggest game around, maybe the lies of the structure itself will be the "saviors" that expose the issues we face and change the paradigm.

Hoping for a "savior" was never a legitimate problem. It was latching on to one individual, one set of ideas, a black and white reality we become extremely attached to...that's the TRUTH analyzing the differences of opinions on "individual saviors" distracts us from. The messages they transmit gets lost or twisted or corrupted.

What I find on the personal level is that truth holds up over time. We may be in an era where we get some BIG lies crumble...

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th January 2017), Dreamtimer (10th January 2017), Elen (10th January 2017), Fred Steeves (10th January 2017), modwiz (10th January 2017)

Thanks
    Darn good post, Phil.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th January 2017), donk (10th January 2017), Dreamtimer (10th January 2017), Elen (11th January 2017)