Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Soul Catcher On The Moon

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 315 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Outlander View Post
    So... did NASA bomb a hologram in Oct. 2009?

I don't believe anything NASA says. Their sole purpose is literally disinformation. That being said, from what I'm hearing, the halogram it's turned on and off according to how full the moon is. Ie the halogram is for hiding things that may be evident through telescopes when the moon is full.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th April 2015), Ciauzar (18th April 2015), lookbeyond (18th April 2015), Tonz (18th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    The moon does seem to have such an alluring/magnetic quality to it. Just imagine, your body dies and you find yourself free and able to fly around and explore. There is the Moon, lit like a giant beacon, tantalizing to visit and see for yourself what is there. You approach it and at some point you realize your being pulled in like a tractor beam that has you in its grasp, but then it is too late to escape. I have also heard about soul recycling technology on death star type ships that are hiding out in secret locations in the solar system. So i guess the best thing to do upon death is to immediately move perpendicular away from the plane of the solar system to avoid such traps.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th April 2015), Ciauzar (18th April 2015), DNA (18th April 2015), lookbeyond (18th April 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lift the veil View Post
    The moon does seem to have such an alluring/magnetic quality to it. Just imagine, your body dies and you find yourself free and able to fly around and explore. There is the Moon, lit like a giant beacon, tantalizing to visit and see for yourself what is there. You approach it and at some point you realize your being pulled in like a tractor beam that has you in its grasp, but then it is too late to escape. I have also heard about soul recycling technology on death star type ships that are hiding out in secret locations in the solar system. So i guess the best thing to do upon death is to immediately move perpendicular away from the plane of the solar system to avoid such traps.
    I'm not at that point.
    There are some distinctions that need to be made.
    Call me a sucker but I'm going into the white light upon death.

When we incarnate, we are given a physical body and an astral body for the soul to reside in.
    When we die the astral body dies along with the physical, but the soul moves on. Just as the flesh of our body is capable of being consumed so to can the astral body be consumed.
    I'm of the opinion the soul harvest, if in fact it exists, harvests finer energies like the astral body and not the soul itself.
    I'm going to the white light when I die.
    Last edited by DNA, 18th April 2015 at 12:21.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th April 2015), Ciauzar (18th April 2015), lookbeyond (18th April 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I'm having trouble with the idea that a soul can easily be captured. Why would there ever be any opportunities to "sell your soul" if it could be stolen so easily? If a soul is energy then I suppose a machine of some sort could capture it. Perhaps that's why there are "family and friends" waiting, to draw the soul in close enough to be captured. I think this is where the will comes into play. And belief.

I'm always interested in the idea of the atheist experience. If you don't believe in a creator or a soul or an afterlife, what happens to your soul? Do you keep trying to "wake up" or "go back to sleep"? Are you more or less easily captured?

I want to ask remote viewers to go to the moon to look and see. But can they then be detected, captured, something? I don't know.

I guess I'll "cross that bridge" when I come to it.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th April 2015), Ciauzar (18th April 2015), DNA (18th April 2015), lookbeyond (18th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    Here is that interview with Jay Parker where he talks about remote viewing the Moon Soul Catcher as a child. Go to 1:30:07 where he talks about it. He says it is a mile-square box with large pyramidal poles around it that captures souls after death of the body.

Last edited by lift the veil, 18th April 2015 at 13:12.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th April 2015), Church (18th April 2015), Ciauzar (18th April 2015), DNA (18th April 2015), Dreamtimer (18th April 2015), ERK (21st April 2015), lookbeyond (18th April 2015)

Retired Member Netherlands
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,496 Times in 1,190 Posts
    # CAUTION !!! # DO NOT MENTION THE ORIGINAL TITLE AND/OR DIRECTOR OF THIS DOC. - IT'S THE ONLY FULL VERSION LEFT AND I'M AFRAID THIS ONE WILL ALSO BE DELETED BY YT IF A BOT PICKS IT UP

ENJOY!!!

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th April 2015), Ciauzar (18th April 2015), DNA (18th April 2015), Jano (19th April 2015), lookbeyond (18th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    When I took a past life regression course, our instructor taught us to "send" the person we were regressing to a "safe room" on the moon. Then look back at the earth and see the dots of light. Follow one of those lights to see that life. Back then, I wasn't curious about why she used the moon as a safe station, but maybe if we go there between lives, it could be a trigger for remembering.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rocket's Mom For This Useful Post:

(account terminated)
    Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zRFxPlQkDI

So, there is this part at the end of the interview where LMH talks about a women who was abducted and shown a man who was unconscious, an alien pulled the guys heart out without cutting into the guy and showed the abducted woman the diseased heart. The alien told the abducted girl that this guy from Iowa was about to die. And that the man knew too much to die, and that this man was needed, and instead of allowing to die, his soul was to be extracted and put inside of a body in Australia.

This sounded like something straight out of the movie DARK CITY

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th April 2015), Ciauzar (19th April 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Here is the initial plot summary of "2001 A Space Odyssey" by Stanley Kubrick and Arthur C Clark from Wikipedia. Found HERE

In the background to the story in the book, an ancient and unseen alien race uses a device with the appearance of a large crystalline monolith to investigate worlds all across the galaxy and, if possible, to encourage the development of intelligent life. The book shows one such monolith appearing in ancient Africa, 3 million years B.C. (in the movie, 4 million years), where it inspires a starving group of hominids to develop tools. The ape-men use their tools to kill animals and eat meat, ending their starvation. They then use the tools to kill a leopard preying on them; the next day, the main ape character, Moon-Watcher, uses a club to kill the leader of a rival tribe. The book suggests that the monolith was instrumental in awakening intelligence.

The book then shows the year C.E. 1999, detailing Dr. Heywood Floyd's travel to Clavius Base on the Moon. Upon his arrival, Floyd attends a meeting, where a lead scientist explains that they have found a magnetic disturbance in Tycho, one of the Moon's craters, designated Tycho Magnetic Anomaly One, or TMA-1. An excavation of the area has revealed a large black slab, precisely fashioned to a ratio of exactly 1:4:9, or 1²:2²:3², and therefore believed the work of intelligence. Floyd and a team of scientists travel across the Moon to view TMA-1, and arrive as sunlight falls upon it for the first time in three million years. It then sends a piercing radio transmission to one of the moons of Saturn, Japetus (Iapetus),[2] where an expedition is then planned to investigate.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th April 2015), Ciauzar (19th April 2015)

Retired Member Netherlands
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,496 Times in 1,190 Posts
    One Year of the Moon in 2.5 Minutes
    This animation shows the geocentric phase, libration, position angle of the axis, and apparent diameter of the Moon throughout the year 2011, at hourly intervals.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th April 2015), Church (20th April 2015), Ciauzar (19th April 2015), DNA (19th April 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,535 Times in 335 Posts
    I enjoyed the moon video, it was almost mesmerizing to watch. It's interesting if you put the video on 2x speed, it looks like it is caught in a "tractor beam" or "hanging" on a bungee cord.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ciauzar For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th April 2015), DNA (19th April 2015)