Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Radionics At the Crossroads of Science & Magic

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    It can be both entertaining and maddening.

I was working with a new laptop and the power supply simply went dead...new power supply. I would hold my hand above the keyboard/mouse sensor (about a 1/16th of an inch) and the cursor would just start jumping around. I couldn't believe my eyes. I went and got the office manager to show her what was going on. One of my co-workers, an electrical engineer said he had heard of that kind of thing happening and promptly started doing an internet search to figure out how to fix the problem. My first act on any laptop is to disable the sensor.

Jung in some circles is considered a mystic and in others, is viewed as a scientist. Jung himself always saw himself as a scientist, albeit, a quite insane one. This book looks really interesting. On my part, numbers and power has always been on the cusp of what I believe. However, the thing that strikes me profoundly is the number 3 and its reflection in cosmic structure. I was betting against the discovery of the Higgs Boson because I felt it was 'beyond' man's authority of knowledge. I kid that I won't believe it until I see it. I can't lose.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th September 2017), Aragorn (13th September 2017), Dreamtimer (12th September 2017), Elen (13th September 2017), WantDisclosure (12th September 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    There is a whole section on radionics on Dragonline Studio . . .
    A radiology technology company called Kelly Research Technologies (KRT) in Lakemont, GA, U.S. is talked about. The owner Ed Kelly is quoted:

“The universe is a symphony of living energy that sings out to a cosmos far greater than the physical realm we perceive as reality. The radionic instrument allows quantified analysis and balancing of the subtle energy fields emitted by everyone and everything in that realm. Because the information is communicated through to the energetic universe that binds us, radionic analysis, balancing and pre-engineering of future realities takes place beyond conventional limits of space and time. The radionic instrument allows the operator to make informed choices rather than guesses about the world they live in while building skills and abilities that can maximize personal potential.”

Dragonline Studio
    Has mainstream western science admitted that subtle energy exists? Last time I checked, they had not. Physicist Claude Swanson, author of Life Force, is an exception.

Kelly Research Technologies offers a free 191 page PDF: Radionics: Book 2 Applied Radionics.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th September 2017), Aragorn (13th September 2017), Dreamtimer (12th September 2017), Elen (13th September 2017), Emil El Zapato (12th September 2017), fourty-two (13th September 2017)

Thanks
    A radiology technology company called Kelly Research Technologies (KRT) in Lakemont, GA, U.S. is talked about.
    Here is the first paragraph of their “About Us” page:

Kelly Research Technologies, Inc. is a second generation family business dedicated to manufacture and distribution of top quality scalar and phase conjugate technology for use by the vast community of radionic, Psychotronic and other “subtle energy” researchers and practitioners.

Kelly Research Technologies
    He uses the word "scalar." My understanding is that mainstream science says it doesn't exist. All of my research says it does.

"Phase conjugate technology," however, I believe is recognized by mainstream science.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th September 2017), Dreamtimer (13th September 2017), Elen (13th September 2017), Emil El Zapato (13th September 2017)

Thanks
    A radiology technology company called Kelly Research Technologies (KRT) in Lakemont, GA, U.S. is talked about. The owner Ed Kelly is quoted:

Has mainstream western science admitted that subtle energy exists? Last time I checked, they had not. Physicist Claude Swanson, author of Life Force, is an exception.

Kelly Research Technologies offers a free 191 page PDF: Radionics: Book 2 Applied Radionics.
    If subtle energy is equivalent to 'aura' (I don't know much about it) then I would say yes because it is commonly accepted that one gets a higher dose of electro-energy (my new word for the day) from having sex than from a typical dental x-ray.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th September 2017), Dreamtimer (13th September 2017), Elen (13th September 2017)

Thanks
    Here is the first paragraph of their “About Us” page:

He uses the word "scalar." My understanding is that mainstream science says it doesn't exist. All of my research says it does.

"Phase conjugate technology," however, I believe is recognized by mainstream science.
    I think Fast fourier transform is used to model phase conjugation. I'm familiar with fourier analysis but that's my extent of it. One of my work projects used that to determine quality and fine-tune electromagnetic signaling.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th September 2017), Dreamtimer (13th September 2017), Elen (13th September 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Bob View Post
    Hieronymus apparently realized that the odic light was carrying information and developed his devices calling them capable of working with ELEOPTICS . . .
    Should that be “eloptics”?

Dale Pond of the Sympathetic Vibratory Physics - It's a Musical Universe website uses the term "eloptic energy" regarding a January 1977 interview of Galen Hieronymus by Joseph Goodavage of Analog Science Fiction/Science Fact:

Name:  Analog.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  29.5 KB

(NOTE: A brief perusal of Hieronymous autobiography indicates eloptic energy is none other than etheric energy. DP)

An Interview with T. Galen Hieronymus
    The link for "etheric energy" is to a "Chart of Matter & Energy."

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th September 2017), Bob (11th May 2019), Dreamtimer (13th September 2017)

Thanks
    ah yes, Joseph Goodavage...He was the source of my astrology bible...

I based a high school Calculus class presentation on his work and received the only A I ever got in the class. As is typical of me, it was somewhat off topic for the class...but I did manage to captivate my audience. I knew that name sounded familiar. Velikovsky was pretty interesting as well.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th September 2017), Dreamtimer (13th September 2017), WantDisclosure (13th September 2017)

Thanks
    The Tarot cards are radionic in structure. Lay them out in their primal archetypal pattern of triangle, circle and square and feel the tremendous force propagated.

Radionics – At the Crossroads of Science & Magic – Thomas Joseph Brown
    That is interesting.

This reminds me of Dr. Ibrahim Karim's BioGeometry.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th September 2017), Dreamtimer (13th September 2017)

Thanks
    The author of “Radionics - At the Crossroads of Science & Magic” is Thomas Joseph Brown.
    Brown has a YouTube channel, and on it he has posted this video:

Published on Oct 30, 2016

Radionics interview with R. Murray Denning
    Your Health program - February 2, 1978

R. Murray Denning grew up during the first World War. At the age of 21 he contracted an ‘incurable’ spinal complaint, which dominated his life for 25 years, until at the age of 45 he met, and was cured by a remarkable “Healer” working in a London Spiritualistic Center.

This experience led him to devote the rest of his life to helping people with a wide range of health problems, working first as a ‘straight’ Healer himself, and later as a Radionic Practitioner, in which cause he qualified as a physiotherapist.

During his life he spent much time researching into the whole spectrum of Healing with particular reference to the study of the works of eminent Radionic scholars and pioneers of the past. He strove to present the ‘lost’ knowledge he has uncovered, as well as to project radionics into modern scientific thinking. . . .

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IePLwutmWTU

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th September 2017), Dreamtimer (14th September 2017), Elen (14th September 2017)

Thanks
    Delawarr Laboratories must be associated with George (“Bill”) and Marjorie de la Warr. I got that from a google search that brought up a website called Dragonline Studio. It is the website of Duncan Laurie, author of the book The Secret Art, A Brief History of Radionic Technology for the Creative Individual, published in 2009.

From Amazon:

Attachment 1783
    I am in the process of reading that book. The more I read, the more intrigued I am by this subject. Absolutely amazing!

Here is an interesting YouTube video:

Published on Mar 9, 2017

Short Clip from LEAK PROJECT on RADIONICS. Check out my shop @ http://AKAIDA.COM and BERKANA LABS UK http://www.berkanalabs.com for the best in RADIONICS. Full interview here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnt1G_vnmsU

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULrim9UMxzo

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (13th October 2017), Elen (13th October 2017), Kathy (16th October 2017)

Thanks
    In the book The Secret Art by Duncan Laurie, in chapter 20 “From Computerized Radionics to Radionics Without Devices,” there is a reference to biologist Hans Andeweg, who wrote a book entitled In Resonance with Nature that was published in the Netherlands in 1999.

From doing a search on his name, I see there is this recent book by him, which looks very interesting and vital:

Name:  Andeweg.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  37.1 KB

The Universe Loves a Happy Ending: Becoming Energy Guardians and Eco-Healers for the Planet, Organizations, and Ourselves

April 5, 2016

The Universe Loves a Happy Ending is a new work from Hans Andeweg, the author of In Resonance with Nature. The earlier book became the basis of an instrument-based eco-healing method; this book describes a revolutionary paradigm for energetic healing called ECOintention, a technology-free way of healing life- and ecosystems from a distance.

Using his own journey of discovery as a backdrop, the author guides us through a complex weave of quantum mechanics, zero-point energy, near-death experiences, compassion, forgiveness, the Maya calendar and ancient wisdom from China and Hawaii. Gradually, we emerge into the light of the coherent theory of energetic healing that is ECOintention.

The first principle behind this work is that everything is energy and that everything is connected to everything else. But what does that mean for us personally ― in our daily life, in our connections with our fellow humans and our work, and in our relationship with the earth as a whole?

The Universe Loves a Happy Ending answers these questions. It shows how the emerging connections between (quantum) science and universal spiritual laws give us new tools for working with life energy and consciousness as well as for influencing events.

The Universe Loves a Happy Ending summarizes the practical applications of this work in ten Principles of Energetic Guardianship. For those of us who act as custodians or guardians of life, whether we are managers or leaders, community activists or private individuals, regardless of whether we operate on a small or a large scale, these principles show us how to energetically charge, support and guide the life systems and ecosystems that are in our care.

Accessibly written and with numerous color illustrations, The Universe Loves a Happy Ending is an important book for anyone who acknowledges the importance of caring for the planet, the environment and life at every level.

Amazon
    Last edited by WantDisclosure, 18th October 2017 at 11:14. Reason: Change wording

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (18th October 2017), Elen (18th October 2017)