Thread: White Hat Reports are back

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts

White Hat Reports are back

I believe Kerry Cassidy was the last to post their reports.

More here:

http://tdarkcabal.blogspot.com.au/20...t-50-were.html

Excerpt:

...In addition, the furor over our failure to release #48 was addressed in my article entitled “About 48”. This was written for my blog at Project Camelot’s website in addition to being posted here. In this article, I attempted to clarify (1) Why report #48 was not released as promised; (2) The original purpose and objective of the reports and (3) the targeted audience of the White Hats Reports. I also stated the various reasons why report #48 wasn’t released, in part due to the total apathetic response to the historic speech delivered by Lord David James on February 16, 2012 in the House of Lords. He described the $15 trillion theft by the Federal Reserve in favor of Pureheart Investments, LTD. At the time, the approximate deficit of the US criminal government’s income tax obligation shortfall obligated future generations of Americans if not cosmetically enhanced.

And not a single word. Not a single investigation or rally or groundswell of outrage to effect change. The silence was and still IS deafening. Seems you all don’t care and condone the corruption of your government and the banksters who own your futures, your children’s future and their children’s future.

I also stated in “About 48” that just because we didn’t release #48 then we couldn’t release it in the future. That remains the case but until it appears that support from all corners of the US will be behind it, there’s no reason to even consider such a disclosure. Do we want clean governance and pro active media monitoring?...
    Last edited by Sooz, 15th April 2015 at 06:18. Reason: Add excerpt

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (15th April 2015), Aragorn (15th April 2015), Ciauzar (15th April 2015), DNA (15th April 2015), GoodETxSG (15th April 2015), Mark (15th April 2015), Maunagarjana (15th April 2015), modwiz (15th April 2015), Tonz (15th April 2015), Woody (15th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    "For someone as involved as I have been, this is where the story falls apart. ET races that are not part of the control system do not intervene. They understand free will and that it is humanities duty to stand up and free themselves. Humans invited this control and loved it for so long, that NO ONE is going to help us out from under it anymore than they have by giving us all we need to know about how they are enslaving us.

Oh.. And ALL countries, ALL secret societies, ALL secret government/military/space programs.. are ALL created, controlled and monitored by the "Illuminati". ALL of them.

Freemasons have dark masons and light masons. These sides are opposing. And the Illuminati has important members on both sides.

The U.S. doesn't like Russia. The Illuminati has important members on both sides.

Program X is opposing Project Y. The Illuminati has important members on both sides.

The "White Hats" are attempting to overthrow the Cabal. The Illuminati have important members on both sides.
    So if you're waiting for the White Hats, or Project H Y G, or this or that ET race to come and take over from the Illuminati and free you all, please don't hold your breath.
    That will NEVER happen.

But...

The Universe is providing you with a form of energy that can help you SEE the control well enough to withdrawal consent.
    To give you the internal strength to stand on your own and the courage to walk a path alone without someone there to protect you, or guide you, or just plain agree with you.

If you can do this, as individuals, and as a whole, you WILL save YOURSELF from the control of the Illuminati.

Oh and.. The Illuminati are just as controlled as you are. As are the beings controlling them, and the beings controlling them. There is a pattern here I hope you see."
    http://jandeane81.com/threads/6302-T...#post841914537
    url]http://theruiner777.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/a-regular-everyday-normal-guy.html[/url]
    The Ruiner[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th April 2015), modwiz (15th April 2015), Pebbles (1st May 2015), Sooz (15th April 2015), Tonz (16th April 2015), Woody (15th April 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    This is like gold for me. This link takes you to a page where you can download White Hat Audio .

http://tdarkcabal.blogspot.com.au/p/...dio-clips.html

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th April 2015), Ria (15th April 2015), Tonz (16th April 2015), Woody (15th April 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts

Question

It is good the "White Hat Report" is back...

The Alliance has quite a lot of effective disinfo and detractors working hard right now. White Hat/Alliance groups who are absolutely not infiltrated by "Illuminati" (Who are such a very small part of the over all picture, they are the religious fanatics of the Secret Earth Government Syndicates) are making serious ground on the overthrow of these groups...

That is why they are in such a panic and putting out so much new rubbish. They are turning on each other quite a bit right now and are barely holding themselves together...

There are several that are getting attention including the info that is being taken as "Cold Hard Facts" coming from some New Illuminati Prophets...

Why is it that its those who say they come from "Illuminati" or "Mantid Families" or are supposedly trying to "Break Away" (Overused narrative/tactic already) from them that manage to capture the imaginations and blind loyalty of so many intelligent people... Its occured so many times (Each time ending in let down so far.).

"Its called passive indoctrination"...

Only "WE" have the true power to make the changes that need to occur... We just need to step up and get to work. IMHO.

G

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th April 2015), Daozen (17th April 2015), john parslow (15th April 2015), Lillith (16th April 2015), Mark (15th April 2015), Maunagarjana (15th April 2015), modwiz (15th April 2015), RealityCreation (15th April 2015), Sooz (15th April 2015), tonig (16th April 2015), Tonz (16th April 2015), Will.I.am (16th April 2015), Woody (15th April 2015)