Thread: Question: What do you guys think how many lightworkers and people acting with love on our world?

Retired Member Germany
    Thanks

Question: What do you guys think how many lightworkers and people acting with love on our world?

So this is my question:

if we are enough?
    more than the famous 144.000
    can we bring our world to Ascenscion?

and if we ascend what about the others?
    they are our brothers and sisters

in Buddhism we seek enlightment for the benefit of all sentinent beings Boddhicitta
    and the boat only leaves the harbour when the ultimate is on board....

Aloha Astrael

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Astrael For This Useful Post:

Cup (14th April 2015), Frances (14th April 2015), Jano (15th April 2015), Tonz (15th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Astrael View Post
    So this is my question:
    if we are enough?
    more than the famous 144.000
    can we bring our world to Ascenscion?
    My take on this is that it's more about quality than quantity. For me ascension is a change in vibration which is a function of desire, patience and a lot of healing. On the other hand a person of very high vibration could influence the whole planet and boost them. A person of the caliber of Garuda e.g.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cup For This Useful Post:

Astrael (15th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Does it matter? We create our own reality with our thoughts.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Guided Light For This Useful Post:

Cup (14th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Guided Light View Post
    Does it matter? We create our own reality with our thoughts.
    Not really, you can furnish your prison to a certain degree with your thoughts (the mind), you get out of it with your heart (soul), or Free Will as discussed here.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cup For This Useful Post:

Guided Light (14th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Cup View Post
    Not really, you can furnish your prison to a certain degree with your thoughts (the mind), you get out of it with your heart (soul), or Free Will as discussed here.
    Thank you, Cup, for pointing me to the Free Will thread. I think I live in an illusion of my own making. I know that in the past I have lived a life which was distracted by full-time work, bringing up a child, trying to pay the bills etc. It left no time to really understand who I AM and why I AM here. Many hours of research into many other peoples decades of research and my own very personal experiences of life have led me to where I AM NOW. The connection to my Higher Self has always been there, but I did not understand as like everyone who has gone through our basic eduction system, I was led to understand that my own feelings were not to be trusted and only an outside expert has the answers. Now I trust my own intuition and feelings. My truth is my own and may not match anyone else's, but I find much is verified on forums such as this. My basic philsophy is 'Love thyself', 'Do no harm', 'Do as you would be done by'. I wake each morning with the best of intentions, to be the best I can. If I fall below these expectations, I forgive myself.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Guided Light For This Useful Post:

Cup (14th April 2015), GCS1103 (14th April 2015), RealityCreation (16th April 2015), Tonz (15th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

For me the most interesting element in your opening post is that you have focused on the number 144,000

Are you aware of the profound spiritual symbolism of that particular number?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blufire For This Useful Post:

Cup (14th April 2015), Guided Light (15th April 2015), Sooz (15th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Guided Light View Post
    Thank you, Cup, for pointing me to the Free Will thread. I think I live in an illusion of my own making. I know that in the past I have lived a life which was distracted by full-time work, bringing up a child, trying to pay the bills etc. It left no time to really understand who I AM and why I AM here. Many hours of research into many other peoples decades of research and my own very personal experiences of life have led me to where I AM NOW. The connection to my Higher Self has always been there, but I did not understand as like everyone who has gone through our basic eduction system, I was led to understand that my own feelings were not to be trusted and only an outside expert has the answers. Now I trust my own intuition and feelings. My truth is my own and may not match anyone else's, but I find much is verified on forums such as this. My basic philsophy is 'Love thyself', 'Do no harm', 'Do as you would be done by'. I wake each morning with the best of intentions, to be the best I can. If I fall below these expectations, I forgive myself.
    Thank you. And I'm also a newcomer here. This forum is a very nice space with a lot of good people, I'm happy I 'm here and have chance to meet people like yourself. People who are taking back their power as individuals.
    Last edited by Cup, 14th April 2015 at 22:48. Reason: Spelling

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cup For This Useful Post:

Guided Light (15th April 2015), Tonz (15th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by foxfire View Post

For me the most interesting element in your opening post is that you have focused on the number 144,000

Are you aware of the profound spiritual symbolism of that particular number?
    Yes, I have seen that number in my research. I also know that the number is relevant to Jehovahs Witnesses. For myself, it is important to improve my spiritual life and help those that I love and are around me to improve theirs. A number is just a number.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guided Light For This Useful Post:

Cup (19th April 2015), Sooz (15th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,662 Times in 1,289 Posts
    Thank you. And I'm also a newcomer here. This forum is a very nice space with a lot of good people, I'm happy I 'm here and have chance to meet people like yourself. People who are taking back their power as individuals.
    Thankyou for posting this Cup, it is so heart warming, your presence of hearten people also is what makes the difference.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Tonz For This Useful Post:

Cup (19th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,662 Times in 1,289 Posts
    I also seem to remember something about this number ,would someone care to remind us that fail to recall.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Tonz For This Useful Post:

Cup (19th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Tonz View Post
    Thankyou for posting this Cup, it is so heart warming, your presence of hearten people also is what makes the difference.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Cup For This Useful Post:

Tonz (19th April 2015)