Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Clinton campaign ?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,662 Times in 1,289 Posts

Clinton campaign ?

Although the clintons have made me feel ill over the years , but that aside i wish to understand the american take on the next elections.

Was listening to a radio talk yesterday about the ''hilary campaign '', for up and coming party elections . She apparently has started with a very low key ,very family type , family caring , message but at the same time she has a lot of political experience so her plan would be slow but strong and heat it up when its time.

In this link scroll down to second vid for the message i'm talking about.http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/13/us...aign.html?_r=0

In the discussion they were presenting a few other candidates but it doesn't yet seem that there will be a huge opposition , not like last time,the obama campaign was strong.So what do you guys think of it because from here in Aus. there doesn't seem much talk about anyone else except her....

Of course later the national elections are another story and no matter what i do not believe that the u.s., will and are ready in any way to place a woman as president.

I remember last time when obama was about to win his first presidency, the general saying in the u.s. even from opposition voters , was put into a phrase and i quote : '' we would vote in a black man long before a woman'' .

I wonder these days, 8 years down the track ,would that expression still be strong .?

There is another area that i don't have clear and equally so,from the opposition . Is there a strong name on the way?Who should we be watching out for ?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tonz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th April 2015), Divine Feminine (15th April 2015), Frances (14th April 2015), InCiDeR (15th April 2015), shamanseeker (14th April 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    In America the black man always gets it first. Freedom, the vote, civil rights, whatever. The election of Barack Obama opened the door for a woman. Whether it's Hillary or someone else, the door is now open. That's the pattern of history.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th April 2015), Divine Feminine (15th April 2015), InCiDeR (15th April 2015), shamanseeker (14th April 2015), Sooz (14th April 2015), Verum (14th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Dreamtimer , do you think that clinton has a chance .I feel she will probably win her party elections but the top job?

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tonz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th April 2015), Divine Feminine (15th April 2015), InCiDeR (15th April 2015), shamanseeker (14th April 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    She has a chance, I believe. As always, the big question is how many will vote? As crazy as politics has been since 2000 I don't know what's going to happen. I am personally disgusted with all the voter id B.S. which is nothing but an effort to suppress voters. Election fraud in America is not about people voting in others' places. The voter id drive is a big fat red herring being perpetrated by those who were sure that they would have a permanent majority after the Reagan years and are determined to bring it about in whatever way they can. Remember what Justice Sandra Day O'Connor said, "The Republican Party has a problem. For the first time in the history of our country they are trying to amend the Constitution to restrict Americans' rights. We have always amended the Constitution to expand rights." In this case she was referring to the Defense of Marriage Act. If I were to call for a major "wake up" it would be to the American people to wake up to what's going on and vote!

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th April 2015), Divine Feminine (15th April 2015), InCiDeR (15th April 2015), shamanseeker (14th April 2015), Tonz (14th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,335 Times in 635 Posts
    I think Hillary Clinton is a lot more powerful than we realize. She told the Americans she would get Amanda Knox (the American girl I believe killed or helped to kill in a satanic ritual the night of Halloween in Perugia in Italy an English girl called Meredith Kirchner) out of prison and back to America. It happened and then Knox and her ex-boyfriend were found not-guilty for the second time recently. OK, in Italy you can be tried more than once for a crime - but 3 times? Even here it's strange. Knox is an illuminati name. Just think of John Knox, the vile leader of Scotland during Mary Queen of Scot's time.
    Last edited by shamanseeker, 15th April 2015 at 10:04.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th April 2015), Divine Feminine (15th April 2015), InCiDeR (15th April 2015), Tonz (14th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Yes i remember the case about those girls ,clinton has powerful and backstage influences though out Europe , i have no doubt.

But it is the spellmerized nationalized worker / voter that will put her in the top seat ,is that possible .Or is her campaign just a joy ride while she knows the opposition will win.? Or is she serious?

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tonz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th April 2015), Divine Feminine (15th April 2015), InCiDeR (15th April 2015), shamanseeker (15th April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,307 Times in 7,221 Posts
    Another psychopath Bush or Clinton in the White (devil's) house? Dear Lord, help us all...

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th April 2015), CeeTee9 (14th April 2015), Divine Feminine (15th April 2015), GCS1103 (14th April 2015), Gelfling (14th April 2015), InCiDeR (15th April 2015), shamanseeker (15th April 2015), Spiritwind (15th April 2015), Tonz (15th April 2015)

Brigand Doom
    Just for the record, I do not believe for one minute that the POTUS is actually elected, not now with those electronic voting machines that have been proven to be open to "manipulation", not that the POTUS has actually been the head of anything but theatre for decades

Pushing that psychopathic monster as a family orientated champion of the ordinary citizen is enough to make anyone sick, what crimes hasn't she committed ?

& please no one say how strong she is because she stood by Bill after Monica, Hillary has bedded far more women than he ever will.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Brigand Doom For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th April 2015), CeeTee9 (14th April 2015), Divine Feminine (15th April 2015), GCS1103 (14th April 2015), InCiDeR (15th April 2015), shamanseeker (15th April 2015), Tonz (15th April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,975 Times in 20,256 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Tonz View Post
    Yes i remember the case about those girls ,clinton has powerful and backstage influences though out Europe , i have no doubt.

But it is the spellmerized nationalized worker / voter that will put her in the top seat ,is that possible .Or is her campaign just a joy ride while she knows the opposition will win.? Or is she serious?
    I'm not a US American, but yes, she is definitely serious -- for what it's worth, she's a Bilderberger. That doesn't mean she will actually win, but this whole thing does make me think of the Project Camelot interview with Dan Burisch, in which he mentioned a time line where Hillary Clinton would be president, and there would be an assassination attempt on her, but more importantly even. that particular time line is actually a rather catastrophic one too for humanity. Hillary Clinton is a very dangerous woman -- a true Machiavellian, and a born liar.

When she ran against Obama for nomination as presidential candidate for the Democratic Party, she really wanted to win and run for president of the USA, but she was told "Not yet. Withdraw now and let Obama win. Your time will come." And so Obama won the nomination and then the elections, and it was believed in the alternative community that the catastrophic time line had been averted and that we were now on the time line where everything would work out for the better on this planet. However, if Hillary wins the nomination now and then wins the presidential elections, then I'm not so sure that we'd still be on the positive time line. (Always keep in mind that the Illuminati do not play things by the calendar, but by the unfolding of events, whenever it is that they unfold.)

I'd recommend that anyone interested in this topic watch Project Camelot's interviews with Dan Burisch -- you can find them all here. There are several of them, including a workshop he gave with his girlfriend, Marci McDowell. In addition to that, I have to say that "Burisch" -- his real name is Captain Daniel Craine, retired from the USAF, and he's a member of MJ-12 -- isn't being completely truthful on all subjects, as you will be able to glean from his body language, but I do believe that at least a large part of what he talks about would be real.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (15th April 2015), GCS1103 (15th April 2015), InCiDeR (15th April 2015), modwiz (15th April 2015), Ria (14th April 2015), shamanseeker (15th April 2015), Tonz (15th April 2015), Wind (14th April 2015)

Thanks
    With Obama they used the race card and made a really appealing campaign "yes we can" (tried to made him look like Martin Luther King, Jr. 2.0), with Hillary they will be using the "equality" card, first woman and so forth. If Obomber gets re-"elected" then it would be the lesser of two evils, then again he's just a puppet. He's just not as insane as Hillary is.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th April 2015), Divine Feminine (15th April 2015), GCS1103 (15th April 2015), InCiDeR (15th April 2015), Ria (14th April 2015), shamanseeker (15th April 2015), Tonz (15th April 2015)

Brigand Doom
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I'm not a US American, but yes, she is definitely serious -- for what it's worth, she's a Bilderberger. That doesn't mean she will actually win, but this whole thing does make me think of the Project Camelot interview with Dan Burisch, in which he mentioned a time line where Hillary Clinton would be president, and there would be an assassination attempt on her.
    I would argue that the assassination attempt has already come to pass, remember that episode on a plane ? A trip to Iran I think, one guy died & she had a serious head injury.

Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    it would be the lesser of two evils, then again he's just a puppet. He's just not as insane as Hillary is.
    Only because he has zero power over anything, he just gets sent off to play golf the minute anything happens, as an American friend of mine likes to say "he does what he is told or they will take his cocaine & boyfriends away".

Ultimately either of them (or Jeb Bush) will be working for the same cabal that they all have worked for, or end up like JFK.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Brigand Doom For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th April 2015), Divine Feminine (15th April 2015), GCS1103 (15th April 2015), InCiDeR (15th April 2015), Ria (14th April 2015), shamanseeker (15th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,320 Times in 464 Posts
    Did I miss something here, I thought this woman should have been indicted for war crimes and not least erasing her hard drives when information of her nefarious doings were discovered - and she is being allowed to run for the highest office in the land!

Sometimes I just want to stop this crazy world and get off ...

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to john parslow For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th April 2015), Blacklight43 (14th April 2015), Divine Feminine (15th April 2015), GCS1103 (15th April 2015), InCiDeR (15th April 2015), modwiz (15th April 2015), Ria (14th April 2015), samos (15th April 2015), shamanseeker (15th April 2015), Spiritwind (15th April 2015), Tonz (15th April 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    With Obama they used the race card and made a really appealing campaign "yes we can" (tried to made him look like Martin Luther King, Jr. 2.0), with Hillary they will be using the "equality" card, first woman and so forth. If Obomber gets re-"elected" then it would be the lesser of two evils, then again he's just a puppet. He's just not as insane as Hillary is.
    Well, Obama cannot get re-elected because he's already in his second term, and the US Constitution forbids a president from serving more than two consecutive terms. The same was true in Russia, for instance, which is why Putin had himself replaced by Medvedev after his two terms, and then succeeded Medvedev again after he in turn had fulfilled one term.

A wise man once told me: "Every politician should be made to serve two terms: one in office, and one in jail." I'd agree with that.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Blacklight43 (14th April 2015), Divine Feminine (15th April 2015), GCS1103 (15th April 2015), InCiDeR (15th April 2015), modwiz (15th April 2015), shamanseeker (15th April 2015), Tonz (15th April 2015), Wind (15th April 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Brigand Doom View Post
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn
    I'm not a US American, but yes, she is definitely serious -- for what it's worth, she's a Bilderberger. That doesn't mean she will actually win, but this whole thing does make me think of the Project Camelot interview with Dan Burisch, in which he mentioned a time line where Hillary Clinton would be president, and there would be an assassination attempt on her.
    I would argue that the assassination attempt has already come to pass, remember that episode on a plane ? A trip to Iran I think, one guy died & she had a serious head injury.
    Yes, but she has survived that, whereas what Dan Burisch said was that she was already going to be president when the assassination attempt takes place, and she would die. (At least, if I remember that correctly. It's been a few years, mind you.)

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (15th April 2015), GCS1103 (15th April 2015), InCiDeR (15th April 2015), shamanseeker (15th April 2015), Tonz (15th April 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Well, Obama cannot get re-elected because he's already in his second term, and the US Constitution forbids a president from serving more than two consecutive terms.
    I forgot that... The next few years will be interesting for sure.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th April 2015), Divine Feminine (15th April 2015), GCS1103 (15th April 2015), InCiDeR (15th April 2015), shamanseeker (15th April 2015)