Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: What is consciousness

(account terminated) Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,923 Times in 728 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Anarp View Post
    Unless we get off our knees and start to tell the satan-worshipping paedophiles to take a hike, we will remain as nothing more than somnambulistic sheeple, bleating in mindless disharmony, on their vermin-infested farm........ ommmming our way into endless servitude.
    Now, this. THIS. I want to frame it and hang it up.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th April 2015), Cup (19th April 2015), InCiDeR (19th April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,307 Times in 7,221 Posts
    Don't give the clowns that be your time and energy unless you want them to be powerful.

They're not, really. Why? Because they're only clowns in suits!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th April 2015), Cup (19th April 2015), InCiDeR (19th April 2015), Pris (19th April 2015), RealityCreation (19th April 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    Don't give the clowns that be your time and energy unless you want them to be powerful.

They're not, really. Why? Because they're only clowns in suits!

Yes, Wind. I completely agree. They're clowns -- just don't turn your back on them. Meantime, live the world you wish to see.

http://jandeane81.com/threads/6141-L...ou-wish-to-see

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

Cearna (20th April 2015), Ciauzar (19th April 2015), Cup (19th April 2015), InCiDeR (19th April 2015), Wind (20th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Seriously? Do you really believe that? If you had full recall of all your previous lives, you would have left this reality many aeons ago, because there would have been nothing left to learn! That's if there was no false-light trap at the exit..... to erase your memory.
    There is a big difference between experiencing suffering and actually learning from it. Most of us engage in Service To Self and suffer as a result. But we don't give up although we reap the same result repeatedly. Just look at the world.

There is no automation in this, we are not machines, we have Free Will.

Sorry Cup..... I've been around too long to give any credence to such hackneyed spiritual platitudes. This is like putting a Fiat Uno in a grand prix race and expecting to get any result other than last place!

The only truth that I have ever found in my heart space is that I don't belong here, and I want to get out by [almost] any means possible.
    Brother, you are no Fiat. And you will get out, you are already well under way. You know you don't belong here and want out. That is all that is needed. Nothing will be able to stop you.

It's not my truth. Not at all.

The original playground was nothing like the one we currently subsist in. This is a prison planet, but we have given our collective tacit consent to be slaves, by virtue of having done nothing to change the way the world is run.

Unless we get off our knees and start to tell the satan-worshipping paedophiles to take a hike, we will remain as nothing more than somnambulistic sheeple, bleating in mindless disharmony, on their vermin-infested farm........ ommmming our way into endless servitude
    I agree totally, I also think you will agree that our level of vibration/frequency/intention/action has an impact on the environment, especially if we speak of the collective consciousness were we have billions if people heavily influenced by Service To Self Energy. We didn't become selfish because we live here, the planet is in the current state as a result of the vibration the people living here carry with them.

And yes, throw out those satan worshiping pedos, the most effective way to do so is rising your vibration.

The only thing that matters, once a person had taken the blue pill [ref Matrix movies]...... is to realise that we are slaves in someone else's prison, and that we need to find a way to escape.

The only way we can make any long-term radical change, is for the collective - the vast majority of the slaves - to wake the hell up, and do something about removing the non-corporeal cancer that is eating us alive - literally.

All we are doing at the moment, is treating ourselves to slightly different exercises in the prison courtyard, and telling ourselves that we actually like it here!

The Archons ARE acting independently. That's the whole point! They are mind-parasites and they don't abide by any so-called universal rules!

As individuals, we can assert our sovereign right to be rid of such parasites, and we can employ the services of a multitude of healers and psychics, who each have different ways of removing the implants. Some go permanently, some come back. But, even without the implants, we remain in the prison. The prison is 3D, and it is fully under the control of malevolent and demonic forces....... telling us all the while that demonic forces [ha ha] don't exist!
    I'm with you, all the way. We have to assert our sovereign free will, just that from my perspective it is the Soul that carries that free will. I don't think we are that far apart

Quote Originally posted by Pris View Post
    ...........................Meanwhile,

.................................................. .................I'll just be sitting over here.
    May I join?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cup For This Useful Post:

Cearna (20th April 2015), InCiDeR (19th April 2015), Wind (19th April 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Cup View Post
    I agree totally, I also think you will agree that our level of vibration/frequency/intention/action has an impact on the environment, especially if we speak of the collective consciousness were we have billions if people heavily influenced by Service To Self Energy. We didn't become selfish because we live here, the planet is in the current state as a result of the vibration the people living here carry with them.

And yes, throw out those satan worshiping pedos, the most effective way to do so is rising your vibration.

Where did this terminology originally come from -- 'Service to Self' and 'Service to Others'? It does seem rather 'black and white', doesn't it? Lately, it's been making me feel very uncomfortable. I used to 'buy' it, but I find the way it's crept into our conversation 'as if it is so' quite disturbing.

All of us do things for ourselves AND for others. It's just a matter of degree. I will always be of service to myself. There are things I must do for myself on a regular basis -- like bathe.

But, seriously. Anything delineated as 'black and white' strikes me as a con job. It's the 'us vs them' mentality.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th April 2015), Catsquotl (20th April 2015), Cearna (20th April 2015), Cup (19th April 2015), InCiDeR (19th April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,975 Times in 20,256 Posts
    Where did this terminology originally come from -- 'Service to Self' and 'Service to Others'? It does seem rather 'black and white', doesn't it? Lately, it's been making me feel very uncomfortable. I used to 'buy' it, but I find the way it's crept into our conversation 'as if it is so' quite disturbing.

All of us do things for ourselves AND for others. It's just a matter of degree. I will always be of service to myself. There are things I must do for myself on a regular basis -- like bathe.

But, seriously. Anything delineated as 'black and white' strikes me as a con job. It's the 'us vs them' mentality.
    It is indeed about the degree of commitment to either service-to-self or service-to-other. Service-to-self is generally the dominant perspective in beings of a lower vibrational state, whereas those of a higher vibrational state are more inclined towards the service-to-other perspective. You can best visualize the higher vibrational state as "seeing the bigger picture".

And in the grander view where one experiences the Oneness with everything, even service-to-other partly becomes service-to-self, but in a benevolent way. It's a little complicated to explain, but let's just say that I myself gravitate towards that experience of Oneness at a subconscious level, probably as a result of where my spirit/soul comes from.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Cearna (20th April 2015), Cup (19th April 2015), InCiDeR (19th April 2015), Pris (19th April 2015), Wind (19th April 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Cup View Post
    May I join?
    By all means!

Btw, if you don't mind my asking, is your cup empty, full, half empty, or half full? Or, as far as those choices are concerned, simultaneously all and none from a non-linear perspective?

Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Quote Originally posted by Pris

It is indeed about the degree of commitment to either service-to-self or service-to-other. Service-to-self is generally the dominant perspective in beings of a lower vibrational state, whereas those of a higher vibrational state are more inclined towards the service-to-other perspective. You can best visualize the higher vibrational state as "seeing the bigger picture".

And in the grander view where one experiences the Oneness with everything, even service-to-other partly becomes service-to-self, but in a benevolent way. It's a little complicated to explain, but let's just say that I myself gravitate towards that experience of Oneness at a subconscious level, probably as a result of where my spirit/soul comes from.
    Ahh. There's another one. 'Oneness'. I used to buy that one, too.

Thank you, Aragorn. I know where you're going with this... I've heard it all (well, mostly lol). It's certainly packaged and tied up very nicely with a bow, isn't it?

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th April 2015), Cearna (20th April 2015), Cup (21st April 2015), InCiDeR (19th April 2015), Wind (19th April 2015)

Retired Member Netherlands
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,496 Times in 1,190 Posts

If you don't 'serve yourself' and prosper, how can you ever serve others?

For most people serving others is an excuse for not facing/taking care of their own problems first.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th April 2015), Cearna (20th April 2015), Cup (21st April 2015), InCiDeR (19th April 2015)

Thanks
    By all means!

Btw, if you don't mind my asking, is your cup empty, full, half empty, or half full? Or, as far as those choices are concerned, simultaneously all and none from a non-linear perspective?
    I have the feeling that the answer to that series of questions is probably going to be a simple "yes".

Ahh. There's another one. 'Oneness'. I used to buy that one, too.

Thank you, Aragorn. I know where you're going with this... I've heard it all (well, mostly lol). It's certainly packaged and tied up very nicely with a bow, isn't it?
    Well, if you do not experience that Oneness, then I cannot make you believe that it even exists, Pris. That would be like trying to explain the difference between yellow and green to a person who was born blind -- no offense whatsoever intended, mind you!

To me, it is simply something that I was born with. I have always had the feeling that "the Other" was a part of myself, and I know how childlike and excited I can get when I get to do something that makes someone happy. I can feel their joy, and then I myself am just as excited as they are.

This is, in my humble opinion, what true empathy really is. Most people confuse sympathy, empathy and telepathy. Those are three different concepts, but there appears to be some overlap in their description -- notably between sympathy and empathy on the one hand, and between empathy and telepathy on the other hand.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Cearna (20th April 2015), Cup (21st April 2015), InCiDeR (19th April 2015), Pris (20th April 2015)

Thanks
    Well, if you do not experience that Oneness, then I cannot make you believe that it even exists, Pris. That would be like trying to explain the difference between yellow and green to a person who was born blind -- no offense whatsoever intended, mind you!

To me, it is simply something that I was born with. I have always had the feeling that "the Other" was a part of myself, and I know how childlike and excited I can get when I get to do something that makes someone happy. I can feel their joy, and then I myself am just as excited as they are.

This is, in my humble opinion, what true empathy really is. Most people confuse sympathy, empathy and telepathy. Those are three different concepts, but there appears to be some overlap in their description -- notably between sympathy and empathy on the one hand, and between empathy and telepathy on the other hand.
    Nice!

There are basically 3 kinds of people, Aragorn: people who can count, and people who can't...

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th April 2015), Cearna (20th April 2015), Cup (21st April 2015), InCiDeR (19th April 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Outlander View Post
    Nice!

There are basically 3 kinds of people, Aragorn: people who can count, and people who can't...
    I didn't say that it was a triangle, Outlander. Besides, there are 10 kinds of people: those who understand binary and those who don't.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Cearna (20th April 2015), Ciauzar (19th April 2015), Cup (21st April 2015), InCiDeR (19th April 2015)

Retired Member Nepal
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Outlander View Post
    Nice!

Numbers are not always what they appear to be

---

-1/1 = 1/-1

Taking the square root of both sides:

Simplifying:

In other words,
    i/1 = 1/i.

Therefore,
    i / 2 = 1 / (2i),

i/2 + 3/(2i) = 1/(2i) + 3/(2i),

i (i/2 + 3/(2i) ) = i ( 1/(2i) + 3/(2i) ),

(-1)/2 + 3/2 = 1/2 + 3/2,

and this shows that 1=2.

---

Sorry, I think I got the wrong number

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to InCiDeR For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th April 2015), Cearna (20th April 2015), Ciauzar (19th April 2015), Cup (21st April 2015), Pris (20th April 2015)

Thanks
    I didn't say that it was a triangle, Outlander. Besides, there are 10 kinds of people: those who understand binary and those who don't.
    Actually - and seriously, there are only two kinds of people: cat people and dog people

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th April 2015), Cearna (20th April 2015), Ciauzar (19th April 2015), Cup (21st April 2015), InCiDeR (20th April 2015), Majik (20th April 2015), Pris (20th April 2015), Wind (20th April 2015)

Thanks

Believing in 'Oneness' is certainly an interesting concept.

Just for myself, I feel an intense... connectedness.

Getting back to, 'Oneness', that just comes across so.... dogmatic to me, I can't even tell yah. Labeling the feeling of 'connectedness' as 'Oneness' opens up the door to losing oneself in this so-called 'Oneness'. And, I'm not for that. In fact, my entire being screams to remain sovereign 'till the end of time... if you see what I mean. I've no intention of being... absorbed... back into this 'Oneness' from which I supposedly tore myself away (if I did, who freakin' knows) and lose everything that makes me 'I'. Btw, my sense of 'self' is different from my sense of 'ego'.

Even I went around for awhile saying, 'We must choose the path of 'service to others'. Join us! We are all One.'

I can hear Circe cackling in the distance...

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th April 2015), Bob (20th April 2015), Cearna (20th April 2015), Ciauzar (20th April 2015), Cup (21st April 2015), InCiDeR (20th April 2015), Wind (20th April 2015)

Thanks
    Believing in 'Oneness' is certainly an interesting concept.

Just for myself, I feel an intense... connectedness.

Getting back to, 'Oneness', that just comes across so.... dogmatic to me, I can't even tell yah. Labeling the feeling of 'connectedness' as 'Oneness' opens up the door to losing oneself in this so-called 'Oneness'. And, I'm not for that. In fact, my entire being screams to remain sovereign 'till the end of time... if you see what I mean. I've no intention of being... absorbed... back into this 'Oneness' from which I supposedly tore myself away (if I did, who freakin' knows) and lose everything that makes me 'I'. Btw, my sense of 'self' is different from my sense of 'ego'.

Even I went around for awhile saying, 'We must choose the path of 'service to others'. Join us! We are all One.'

I can hear Circe cackling in the distance...
    Well, no, I think you misunderstand the concept of Oneness, or else it has not been properly explained to you -- and many people in the alternative community are actually talking about the Oneness without that they truly understand the concept.

The Oneness is not a hive mind situation. It is merely a feeling of connectedness with all that is, so that you feel that the only explanation for this connectedness is that we are, indeed, all One. But even within that feeling, you remain your sovereign Self. There is no assimilation. In fact, that assimilation would indeed be a hive mind scenario, where one does not have sovereignty and where the concept of Self does not exist, and most likely not even the concept of love, albeit that I cannot tell that for certain. But either way, in a hive mind situation, your entire existence is nothing other than a mere limb to the collective.

That is definitely not what the Oneness is about. The Oneness is about feeling your own love resonate in somebody else, and theirs in you.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Bob (20th April 2015), Cearna (20th April 2015), Ciauzar (20th April 2015), Cup (21st April 2015), InCiDeR (20th April 2015), Pris (20th April 2015), RealityCreation (20th April 2015), Wind (20th April 2015)