Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: What is consciousness

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Pris
    Everyone wishes to be clear and... comprehensible. That's a challenge we all deal with all the time. I think you did well expressing yourself. Of course, I wouldn't want you or anyone for that matter to 'stand under' anything I have to say.

When it comes to finding common ground and having a foundation, personally, I like to keep that entirely flexible. None of us know what we could come up with in the next moment. That's what makes this discussion so fascinating.

Absolutely. That's the foundation stone of my own research philosophy...... never to have a foundation stone... or, at least, to always be prepared to ditch the previous stone, in favour of a newer one.

If we approach this topic with set beliefs about how the world works, how consciousness is integrated into it.... or with any other unwavering dogmas - sacred cows - we will fall foul of their restrictive influences.

Having an open mind is very important when it comes to investigating arcane and esoteric topics, such as this.

Everybody will have a perspective, and, as I suggested in a previous post, it is this variety of thoughts that gives the investigation its inherent momentum, and colour.

Quote Originally posted by dianna
    Because righteous anger … is so … righteous!

I don't feel righteous about being angry, but I certainly do feel angry a lot of the time.

I would respectfully ask: how can anybody who has been far enough down the proverbial rabbit hole ....... far enough to have seen at least a modicum of the filth that is stored there, NOT be embittered about what comes into clear focus?

It may be presumptuous to suggest that I have probably been going round on this treadmill longer than a lot of people on this forum, but I would state that my comments here are not the result of myopia; rather, my insights and conclusions are the result of a great deal of research, and many decades of dark experience.

I started my investigations into the New Age network at least 20 years ago, and for a long time I would avidly read all the channelled information as it surfaced, daily, or weekly. When these kind of articles first settled on my awakening and lamentably-naive mind - like gentle feathers - I found myself entranced and uplifted by their messages.

For a long time - years in fact - I continued to read the many messages that were emerging from this inspiring new source of data.

After a while, however, I began to see a lot of similarities between the different messages. Similarities in memes, and similarities in forecasts.

This research covered the ten-year, or so, period from early in the new millennium, up to the much-anticipated, and fervently-heralded date of 2012. This was the time that seemed to be the focus of all the excitement; the time when the masks will come off; the time when the word apocalypse would be recognised for its true meaning; the time when the Long Count of the Mayan calendar anticipated paradigm shifts in human consciousness; the time when the wars would stop; the time when the cockroaches in charge of the world, would be crushed. Yippeeeee!

I was soooooo excited in the months, then weeks, then days, leading up to the 21 December 2012.

Finally.... finally..... all the woes of the world would be over, and we could start afresh, anew, with incorruptible bodies, on a new dimension of life experience.

And then what happened?

Nothing.

On the morning of the 22 December 2012, the Christmas fiasco was still in full swing; the chemtrails still adorned the once-blue sky; the politicians were still lying; the false flags were still flying; the unfettered malevolence of a service-to-self world continued unabated.

It was on this date that I decided that I had to re-think my understanding concerning the validity of the information that had previously enraptured my future vision.

And with that renewed focus, I started to see many holes and fallacies in the New Age channelling scene. The deeper I looked, the more transparent, insipid, and duplicitous, the whole show became.

In the ensuing time, my doubts have been realised, my frustration has been inflated, and my anger has been piqued.

How could I have been so gullible to have fallen for such conspicuous nonsense?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anarp For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th April 2015), Cearna (19th April 2015), Cup (19th April 2015), Pris (18th April 2015), Wind (18th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    From the point of view of Source, everything is an illusion, Pris. The only thing that is actually real, is consciousness itself, which is part of the infinite information contained in Source -- I've explained this in more detail in my first post on this thread. Without consciousness itself, everything would be meaningless and therefore non-extant.
    Not criticising Aragorn, we have so many "experts" out there, some teach the age old words from some from some token role in our lives, which will not teach that each dedicated word from those age old texts came from the first to solve what the people in those olden days, need not to know about, but had to be given plenty of the best possible teachings, to prove someone else had a great pure Spirit master, who was able to heal and make re-incarnation possible, not to mention someone who stood above the rest of humanity, to beg to help and pray to. this is something I watched on a video, a few years ago, it was someone who studied all the old folk stories, in similar lines to Jordan Maxwell, and when it is all boiled down, the master takes life from you, and gets you to a place of ending, that all want to find. so each bed of roses, comes along with some very real thorns, relying entirely on our need for something more. Most of the Doctrines we follow on Earth now began during the time the various Temples of the Golden Calf were in operation.

Until now, only the very few were really able to gain some kind of learning, so when the chance came along we rushed to the unknown e.g. the Beatles went to India, so suddenly great numbers wanted to go find gurus in India. The New Age began, and thus we have probably as many ideas of what consciousness is as there are people asking what it is.

Now, Aragorn, I am of the same opinion as yourself, that the Source is the place to turn to for your answers, many disagree with me because they believe that the answers come from within, still others believe that you should never go to an outside yourself source, because you can be misled. I am a believer that much of your Consciousness comes from within,but I explained how that works with our Souls. I also believe that if you are going to put your consciousness into beliefs that you gain from videos, conferences and books, you can also be misled. I read some of what others state has come from some expert or other and so often I recoil from these statements, just as some of you will do from some of my statements. We all have to find our own way, in our own way.

One thing that happened to me some 30 years ago now, not long after my Higher Self decided to come to be right beside me instead of working from above to me. I had a dream, I was a little girl, about 6 years old. I came to this place, and went to get a key, put the key in a lock to a huge door, opened the door to go on in to a room containing what I equated to 6 slightly larger than bar sized refrigerators. Some of these opened on the right side and some on the left side. I opened each one to find inside cans looking a bit like movie spools or the original hard drives to computers, many of these in each refrigerator. I opened each can, absorbed everything on them into myself, until I had done this with every spool in every refrigerator. I closed everything down, closed the door and left.

The next day, my Higher Self Ivan, was very upset when I woke up.I was told "You know those refrigerators, Colleen, well you brought them back into this room with you, and I do not know how to get them back again" (Actually, I am sure he did know how, but wanted me to have confirmation that this had really happened). He said we would have to get my Homeopath to help me, for I had an appointment with him that day. When I got there, he was a powerful medium and brought his Spirit guide through, who was to lead me into what to do, then, his own Master, Master Pu, took over, because it was too difficult. He led me into what to do, and later my Homeopath explained that what the place was, was the storage place of Knowledge and no one is supposed to be able to get into it, let alone look into the knowledge. We decided my need for knowledge was so great that I managed to do what you are not supposed to do. We also decided that as a 6 year old you do not see any reason for limitations, and when I was actually 6 year old I put away all my abilities because they brought me too many problems, and I was still stuck as a 6 year old. The next week I went back and Master Pu, took me through the releasing of my six year old and brought me to my proper age. so the knowledge is there to be gained. Not long ago we discovered that for a very long time now, the Goddess of Light and Knowledge has been working through me and she is one of 20 Source Gods who made Earth their physical home a very long time ago, long before anyone else ever came here to Earth.

These 20 Source Gods assure me that if you come to ask them a question, with the right attitude in your heart, they will give you "The Right to know"about that question and will answer in the most appropriate way for you. This is now the way I choose to ask about some things that I write about on TOT.

Consciousness applies to knowing, but you must work out in your own Self, what this knowledge is for yourself alone, as the answer otherwise is for open minded persons, and in fact begins only if you live in an open state.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Anarp (18th April 2015), Aragorn (18th April 2015), Catsquotl (18th April 2015), Ciauzar (18th April 2015), Cup (19th April 2015), Wind (18th April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Cearna View Post

Consciousness applies to knowing, but you must work out in your own Self, what this knowledge is for yourself alone, as the answer otherwise is for open minded persons, and in fact begins only if you live in an open state.

Now this I wholeheartedly agree with.
    It applies to knowing, in every which way. I also agree that hearing/reading/seeing an explanation about any subject through podcasts/books/video's does not equate to knowing.
    Knowledge about the subject matter that is. The way these mediums operate is using a part of consciousness mostly the part that is able to use concepts to realize thought.

Only when the concept is experienced in some way with regard to more than one sense we "know"

I figure i'm seen as someone who uses book knowledge to talk about the nature of consciousness as I paraphrase the abhidhamma and even say i'm using the buddhist texts as a reference. Its true in the sense that I use them as a guide to arrive at experiental understanding.

Some members may know me as an avid reader, searcher and thinker. Like Anarp I have surfed the waves of popular "new age" belief-systems for years.
    What I have found is that anything that I cannot experience for myself means exactly squat in the face of understanding. Even though have not read or listen to much channeled material. I have had periods of time where my hopes and ideals were attached to a certain concept or date or favorable outcome because someone said so.

I have used the Lingo from the healing power of illnes (dethlefsen, dahlke) because of a belief. Not because of experiental knowing. Even though I said and deluted myself into believing i was clear-knowing in those days, as the sense of resonation with such materials was so great.

That is why my definition of consciousness at this time has to incorporate the possibility of subjective verifiable experiental knowledge. One reason the theravadan buddhist pull is so great with me these days. Is that the legend of the Buddha talks of a human being who through his own efforts and experience found a way to come to a very deep understanding of human nature and human consciousness. Not only that. To this day people from the theravadan tradition find that the path that was layed out by the buddha does lead to the promised results in verifiable, predictable ways. So predictable that they can describe progressions of insight following 16 steps that everybody on that path goes through.. No gods, entities or whatnots desired a belief in concepts to get to this experience.

The amount of detail described in the sutta's and the abhidhamma are staggering. The parts i have experienced of the path also verify that the early stages at least progress as described.

That said the only question/doubt I am having is this:
    If imagination is as powerful as I belief it is. To what extend is expecting the path to unfold according to my understanding the "magic" by which i create my reality. (to what extend do blinders because of my knowledge of the path shield me from the parts that don't fit) or to what extend is it "Reality"

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Anarp (18th April 2015), Aragorn (18th April 2015), Cearna (19th April 2015), Ciauzar (18th April 2015), Cup (19th April 2015), Sebastion (18th April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,152 Times in 20,328 Posts
    Not criticising Aragorn, we have so many "experts" out there, some teach the age old words from some from some token role in our lives, which will not teach that each dedicated word from those age old texts came from the first to solve what the people in those olden days, need not to know about, but had to be given plenty of the best possible teachings, to prove someone else had a great pure Spirit master, who was able to heal and make re-incarnation possible, not to mention someone who stood above the rest of humanity, to beg to help and pray to. this is something I watched on a video, a few years ago, it was someone who studied all the old folk stories, in similar lines to Jordan Maxwell, and when it is all boiled down, the master takes life from you, and gets you to a place of ending, that all want to find. so each bed of roses, comes along with some very real thorns, relying entirely on our need for something more. Most of the Doctrines we follow on Earth now began during the time the various Temples of the Golden Calf were in operation.

Until now, only the very few were really able to gain some kind of learning, so when the chance came along we rushed to the unknown e.g. the Beatles went to India, so suddenly great numbers wanted to go find gurus in India. The New Age began, and thus we have probably as many ideas of what consciousness is as there are people asking what it is.
    Well, in my case, I can only tell you that I have not been to India and have not studied anyone's teachings. My own knowledge -- for whatever it's worth, but it works for me -- comes from deep within myself, from having been scrutinizing my every thought, my every emotion, my every feeling, just about every day of my life (including today) ever since I was in puberty, if not earlier, in addition to studying sciences. I did however receive an important clue with regard to the nature of consciousness itself from hearing Paul LaViolette, because he was the first (that I know of) to coin that Source is an information field, rather than an energy field. And yes, that perfectly ties in with what I already knew and felt, and it makes perfect sense from the perspective of quantum physics.

Now, there is of course a big difference between Source and our own individual consciousness. The best way to describe this is to think of electrons. In your home, you have a refrigerator, and a television set, and a computer, and an iron, and a microwave oven, and a hi-fi set, and ceiling lights. All of those would merely be boat anchors if it weren't for that one very important thing which turns them into what they really are meant to be, namely electricity. It is the electricity which allows your refrigerator to be a refrigerator, your television set to be a television set, your computer to be a computer, and so on. Furthermore, the electrons which enter your TV set will exit them again, and will then enter your ceiling lights and exit them again, and will then enter your computer and exit it again, and so on. In other words, it's a constant stream of exchanging information.

So it is with consciousness. What electricity is to your household appliances, consciousness is to us all. It is the stream of life, which passes through us and allows us to be who we are -- identity is a function of the soul, but consciousness is separate from that, and the interface between the soul and consciousness is what we call "the mind" -- while consciousness itself, and thus life itself, is a property of the Prime Creator, which itself is the (self-)aware part of Source.

Now, Aragorn, I am of the same opinion as yourself, that the Source is the place to turn to for your answers, many disagree with me because they believe that the answers come from within, still others believe that you should never go to an outside yourself source, because you can be misled.
    I'm not so sure that I agree with the notion that Source would be where the answers lie, and I'm sorry if my message conveyed that this is what I believe. In fact, Source contains all the information -- infinite information -- but in an undifferentiated form. It is information, but the act of observing that information is what gives meaning to it; this is the primary exchange. And pure observation at the level of the Prime Creator -- again, this is the (self-)aware part of Source -- isn't sufficient to render a complete understanding. That is why everything that is and everything that is not must also be experienced, and this is why Creation exists, and why the Prime Creator is a creator consciousness in the first place. This is is why dichotomies/dualities/polarities exist.

I am a believer that much of your Consciousness comes from within,but I explained how that works with our Souls. I also believe that if you are going to put your consciousness into beliefs that you gain from videos, conferences and books, you can also be misled. I read some of what others state has come from some expert or other and so often I recoil from these statements, just as some of you will do from some of my statements. We all have to find our own way, in our own way.
    That is what I am doing, yes. I grew up as a Catholic, and then I started hearing of other explanations which conflicted with Christianity as a whole, i.e. the New Age stuff, about reincarnation, et al. My late uncle was very much into that, but at that time I was still attending a Catholic school, so there was clearly a conflict of opinion. I've never been one to seek out teachings from others, but I did always listen, and in the end, I found that the Truth was within myself, and that this is where I needed to look for it.

One thing that happened to me some 30 years ago now, not long after my Higher Self decided to come to be right beside me instead of working from above to me. I had a dream, I was a little girl, about 6 years old. I came to this place, and went to get a key, put the key in a lock to a huge door, opened the door to go on in to a room containing what I equated to 6 slightly larger than bar sized refrigerators. Some of these opened on the right side and some on the left side. I opened each one to find inside cans looking a bit like movie spools or the original hard drives to computers, many of these in each refrigerator. I opened each can, absorbed everything on them into myself, until I had done this with every spool in every refrigerator. I closed everything down, closed the door and left.

The next day, my Higher Self Ivan, was very upset when I woke up.I was told "You know those refrigerators, Colleen, well you brought them back into this room with you, and I do not know how to get them back again" (Actually, I am sure he did know how, but wanted me to have confirmation that this had really happened). He said we would have to get my Homeopath to help me, for I had an appointment with him that day.
    Most people see their Higher Self as a separate being, and from what you write here-above, it would appear that you do too. You've even given him a name, "Ivan". If he/she/it is a separate entity, then he/she/it is not your Higher Self, regardless of what he/she/it claims. Your Higher Self is just really what the name says: it is a part of yourself which you can access but which you are not conscious of during your normal day-to-day activities, given that these activities keep you confined to the cold, hard reality that we're living in on this world.

When I got there, he was a powerful medium and brought his Spirit guide through, who was to lead me into what to do, then, his own Master, Master Pu, took over, because it was too difficult. He led me into what to do, and later my Homeopath explained that what the place was, was the storage place of Knowledge and no one is supposed to be able to get into it, let alone look into the knowledge. We decided my need for knowledge was so great that I managed to do what you are not supposed to do. We also decided that as a 6 year old you do not see any reason for limitations, and when I was actually 6 year old I put away all my abilities because they brought me too many problems, and I was still stuck as a 6 year old. The next week I went back and Master Pu, took me through the releasing of my six year old and brought me to my proper age. so the knowledge is there to be gained. Not long ago we discovered that for a very long time now, the Goddess of Light and Knowledge has been working through me and she is one of 20 Source Gods who made Earth their physical home a very long time ago, long before anyone else ever came here to Earth.

These 20 Source Gods assure me that if you come to ask them a question, with the right attitude in your heart, they will give you "The Right to know"about that question and will answer in the most appropriate way for you. This is now the way I choose to ask about some things that I write about on TOT.

Indeed, we all do live in our own reality bubbles, our own mini-universes, and each of these mini-universes has its own laws and rules. Information can be comprised of a single item, but what it means will differ between all of us, because our individual existences are all the individuated collapses of the wave function of the quantum super-state making up for the infinite information in Source. :-)
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Anarp (18th April 2015), Bob (18th April 2015), Catsquotl (18th April 2015), Cearna (18th April 2015), Ciauzar (18th April 2015), Cup (19th April 2015), Phoenix (18th April 2015), ronin (18th April 2015), Wind (18th April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    As a side track.....
    Taking the Sophianic narrative as a real event.

Some type of energetic consciousness as raw catalyst exists.
    The "gods"/Aeons. In this case Sophia and Thelete use this raw catalyst to construct a being capable of expressing and experiencing what the catalyst is capable of.

That being is us Anthropos 10.

Now with regard to consciousness.
    Is the raw catalyst consciousness?
    Are the Aeons consciousness?
    Are we consciousness?

Is the raw catalyst that which helps us become consciouss of our experience?
    Do we exist without it.
    Is consciousness the raw catalyst, that which experiences itself through us?

Is the raw catalyst consciouss of itself as a being? or is it just the stuff that makes up cognition as a tool.
    -----

Even though not long ago I could spend days if not weeks thinking about these questions. Meditation with the intend to connect to Sophia, or even the raw catalyst.
    I have done so early this year. Looking back from where I am now. I cannot help but wonder if these are questions that can be answered from our human perspective. All I have to help me understand is the consciousness I am aware of NOW. I can do some exercises to help me expand my current awareness to encompass more. But still it will as long as I embody the being I am now colored by the way consciousness arises and passes within me. In that sense it will be a temporary, eventually unsatisfying and selfless experience.

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Anarp (18th April 2015), Aragorn (18th April 2015), Cearna (19th April 2015), Ciauzar (18th April 2015), Tonz (18th April 2015)

(account terminated) Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,923 Times in 728 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Anarp View Post
    Quote Originally posted by Pris
    Everyone wishes to be clear and... comprehensible. That's a challenge we all deal with all the time. I think you did well expressing yourself. Of course, I wouldn't want you or anyone for that matter to 'stand under' anything I have to say.

When it comes to finding common ground and having a foundation, personally, I like to keep that entirely flexible. None of us know what we could come up with in the next moment. That's what makes this discussion so fascinating.
    Absolutely. That's the foundation stone of my own research philosophy...... never to have a foundation stone... or, at least, to always be prepared to ditch the previous stone, in favour of a newer one.

If we approach this topic with set beliefs about how the world works, how consciousness is integrated into it.... or with any other unwavering dogmas - sacred cows - we will fall foul of their restrictive influences.

Having an open mind is very important when it comes to investigating arcane and esoteric topics, such as this.

Everybody will have a perspective, and, as I suggested in a previous post, it is this variety of thoughts that gives the investigation its inherent momentum, and colour.

I don't feel righteous about being angry, but I certainly do feel angry a lot of the time.

I would respectfully ask: how can anybody who has been far enough down the proverbial rabbit hole ....... far enough to have seen at least a modicum of the filth that is stored there, NOT be embittered about what comes into clear focus?

It may be presumptuous to suggest that I have probably been going round on this treadmill longer than a lot of people on this forum, but I would state that my comments here are not the result of myopia; rather, my insights and conclusions are the result of a great deal of research, and many decades of dark experience.

I started my investigations into the New Age network at least 20 years ago, and for a long time I would avidly read all the channelled information as it surfaced, daily, or weekly. When these kind of articles first settled on my awakening and lamentably-naive mind - like gentle feathers - I found myself entranced and uplifted by their messages.

For a long time - years in fact - I continued to read the many messages that were emerging from this inspiring new source of data.

After a while, however, I began to see a lot of similarities between the different messages. Similarities in memes, and similarities in forecasts.

This research covered the ten-year, or so, period from early in the new millennium, up to the much-anticipated, and fervently-heralded date of 2012. This was the time that seemed to be the focus of all the excitement; the time when the masks will come off; the time when the word apocalypse would be recognised for its true meaning; the time when the Long Count of the Mayan calendar anticipated paradigm shifts in human consciousness; the time when the wars would stop; the time when the cockroaches in charge of the world, would be crushed. Yippeeeee!

I was soooooo excited in the months, then weeks, then days, leading up to the 21 December 2012.

Finally.... finally..... all the woes of the world would be over, and we could start afresh, anew, with incorruptible bodies, on a new dimension of life experience.

And then what happened?

Nothing.

On the morning of the 22 December 2012, the Christmas fiasco was still in full swing; the chemtrails still adorned the once-blue sky; the politicians were still lying; the false flags were still flying; the unfettered malevolence of a service-to-self world continued unabated.

It was on this date that I decided that I had to re-think my understanding concerning the validity of the information that had previously enraptured my future vision.

And with that renewed focus, I started to see many holes and fallacies in the New Age channelling scene. The deeper I looked, the more transparent, insipid, and duplicitous, the whole show became.

In the ensuing time, my doubts have been realised, my frustration has been inflated, and my anger has been piqued.

Anarp's perspective is similar to mine.

Unlike many of you, I'm a 'Jack of all trades, master of none'. I take bits and pieces from all over the place and see if I can make sense of it all in 'the bigger picture'. I'm impatient and get bored easily, so I usually do not spend much time on any one subject. When I discover something new, I'm quick to cast aside what 'doesn't work' for me and replace it with what does. I can change my mind on a whim.

I've fondly played with many ideas as if they are real. My collection of esoteric paraphernalia includes crystals, Tarot decks, 'how to books', books on healing, books on occult knowledge, you name it. First, I require an interest in a subject. Then, I absorb what I can, like a sponge... but only until... it doesn't feel right anymore.

Lately, I've not been 'feeling right' about many things -- more so than ever.

These days, I seem to be focusing on the meaning of energy, love and light and how they may affect me and/or how I may affect them. Also, it is my ongoing wish to effectively communicate -- to share (in words, imagery, video, art, animation) -- so that I may help others become 'more aware' while, in turn, being helped to become 'more aware' myself.

Again, I say, please do not 'stand under' anything I say. Even though I can be annoyingly persistent lol, all that I share is for consideration only.
    Last edited by Pris, 18th April 2015 at 22:53.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

Anarp (19th April 2015), Aragorn (18th April 2015), Bob (18th April 2015), Cearna (19th April 2015), Ciauzar (18th April 2015), Cup (19th April 2015), Tonz (19th April 2015), Wind (18th April 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Pris View Post
    Anarp's perspective is similar to mine.

Unlike many of you, I'm a 'Jack of all trades, master of none'. I take bits and pieces from all over the place and see if I can make sense of it all in 'the bigger picture'. I'm impatient and get bored easily, so I usually do not spend much time on any one subject. When I discover something new, I'm quick to cast aside what 'doesn't work' for me and replace it with what does. I can change my mind on a whim.
    Best keep this to yourself, Pris. If the government find out, they'll have you on medication as fast as you can say r-i-t-i-l-i-n! ADHD is a disease of the mind, and needs to be treated by people in white coats, who always know better! They're developing a shot for this nasty condition, as we speak, lest ADHD becomes a pandemic, spread via left-wing, liberalist terrorists, like you.

I've fondly played with many ideas as if they are real. My collection of esoteric paraphernalia includes crystals, Tarot decks, 'how to books', books on healing, books on occult knowledge, you name it. First, I require an interest in a subject. Then, I absorb what I can, like a sponge... but only until... it doesn't feel right anymore.
    OMG..... a free-thinker! That won't do at all. You are now officially a magnet for the Orwellian Corps of anti-free-think. Look out!

Lately, I've not been 'feeling right' about many things -- more so than ever.
    This is a clear sign of Ritilin deficiency.

These days, I seem to be focusing on the meaning of energy, love and light and how they may affect me and/or how I may affect them. Also, it is my ongoing wish to effectively communicate -- to share (in words, imagery, video, art, animation) -- so that I may help others become 'more aware' while, in turn, being helped to become 'more aware' myself.

Again, I say, please do not 'stand under' anything I say. Even though I can be annoyingly persistent lol, all that I share is for consideration only.
    I certainly understand what you are saying.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anarp For This Useful Post:

Cup (19th April 2015), Pris (19th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Pris View Post
    Now, Cup, you just had to drop in a reference to the 'blue avians'?

Should the 'blue avians' exist, who says that they have 'fewer limitations' expressing consciousness than a human being? First, ironically, we have to prove blue avians 'exist'.

And, assuming they exist, what if they're just another group of entities caught up in 4th density (if you believe that sort of thing) unaware (or FULLY aware) that they've not 'risen higher' and are living in their own self-contrived hierarchical wonderlands?
    You are right Pris, maybe that wasn't the best example What I wanted to illustrate was that consciousness is covered to a higher or lesser degree by different types of material bodies (matrix energy). That allows us (soul) experiences filtered through layers of matter. We do this through our senses that work as sensors and through the mind, which acts as the CPU, if you will.

Some entities, don't have senses to experience with, which is a very frustrating situation and so some try to "possess" or take over a body (most often with an owner with a weak mind that will allow possession to take place) in order or experience sensory input.

I'm not comfortable with the idea of 'hierarchies' of any kind -- either here or 'over there' (should 'over there' exist) -- and like to think of all life-forms/existence/consciousness on the same, horizontal path. Perhaps, we're just occupying different places along that path.
    Hierarchies doesn't have to imply that the different positions are valued better or worse but they do exist. Hierarchy in this regard is just a way to differentiate how much "light" comes through different forms of filters (material bodies)

I would also suggest that we not underestimate the ability of a tree to express consciousness due to the 'perceived limitations' we suppose it has compared to us. We simply do not know enough IMHO.
    I agree, on the other hand one could argue that a tree body is relatively more limited to experience creation than a human. Or a microbe, which is also a conscious living entity.

The ability to express consciousness is related to the type of Matrix vehicle the soul is occupying, that is one principle, another is that although we have a vehicle suited for relatively more freedom of expression of consciousness we could use that to express the consciousness of a hog or a dog. In which case such a body would actually be a blessing to us.

Anyway this relates to the alien-people as well, some may be enjoying a body with less restrictions but that doesn't mean that they necessary are "of" higher consciousness. They may represent really low ego-vibrations if they choose to do so. If they exist.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cup For This Useful Post:

Anarp (19th April 2015), Aragorn (19th April 2015), Pris (19th April 2015), Wind (19th April 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Here's an interview with Simon Parkes, who refers to himself as an ET contactee.

At the 55 minute mark, he is talking about how humanity's DNA was altered by Reptilian forces, so as to disconnect us from ten of the twelve strands of DNA that, when fully connected, would enable 100% of our human potential to be realised.

"Energetically-disarticulated DNA", is the expression Parkes uses.

What remained, after this alteration - the 2 strands with which we now operate - was enough, he says, to enable humans to work and think, but not enough to enable them to fully connect with what has become known as our higher selves, in situ. Our so-called higher selves are actually an integral part of who we really are, when fully functional, and are contained within the disconnected 10 strands of DNA.

Parkes says that the ascension process, [as it is often referred to, in alternative chat rooms], is really a descension process, whereby the 10 missing strands of DNA are being re-activated. Our higher selves are re-connecting with their disenfranchised tethers!

This bringing-down process of higher consciousness [rather than raising up from the Earth] that Parkes refers to, is in line with the message that was promulgated by Chris Thomas, who, until about a year ago, was very vocal on the interview circuit, and who was known for his staunch dismissal of everything New Age.

In conclusion, Parkes recites his understanding as to why it isn't possible for benevolenet off-world entities to come in here and save the day.

It is because we have tacitly given our consent to be ruled over by a service-to-self Cabal, by doing nothing to stop them.

If a benevolent off-world race was to engage the Cabal and eliminate their influence here, such a move would be considered interfering with our free-will choice [albeit tacit] to be serfs in the Cabal's feifdom.

This is the problem that we, as a collective, now face. How are we going to wake up enough people to enable a take-down of the fascist regime, without having to rely on off-world assistance?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiwQf0d0QMU#t=3456
    Last edited by Anarp, 19th April 2015 at 18:13.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Nobody has full conscious recall of previous lives; all we have is the notion that previous lives may have been experienced.
    That is actually not true, there are a number of people remembering past lives, even going to places they have lived, meeting relatives from their past lives, showing them things they couldn't have known unless they were that other person in their last life. There is quite some research done on this subject.

Why would we have all these lifetimes of experience where each new lifetime is started with no memory whatsoever of what we experienced previously?
    That is not true either, we do actually carry our previous experiences with us, so much so they form our entire personality. In fact we have the exact same mind in this life as we had in our previous, the only thing that has changed is our outer body.

The forgetfulness most people experience from previous lives is a blessing. We would go crazy re-living all the pain and suffering we have experienced in our attempts of being happy being something we are not.

This is the real world we live in. It is not under the control of a benevolent force; we are controlled from one loosh-creating lifetime of fear, to the next, via hidden mind parasites, the Archons.
    I find your argument a bit contradictory since if it is like you say, nothing matters anyway. We have no way to influence or change anything.

I think you have bought into the Archon-saga a bit too much, yes there may be different agents that makes our existence troublesome but you are giving them way too much credit. They themselves are under the control of the Universe and cannot act independently. They can only do what they are allowed to do.

And John Lash, what can I say. A person who takes on himself and make a mission of starting to kill random people labeled as psychopaths is a psychopath himself in my book. Evil cannot be fought with evil, the evil we experience is because of ourselves and we have the power to change ourselves and make the world a better place.

What kind of all-knowing, all-loving, all-caring Source / God / Force would have created this mess?
    Source gave us a playground, the mess we created ourselves. We are responsible for what is going on right now on this planet and in the Universe.

That is very beautiful and empowering because it gives us the power to change it.

When we say "We don't give our consent" actually the person we should have a serious talk with is ourselves. We are responsible for what we experience, good and bad. We can only change ourselves and to do that we need to stop blaming the universe, the archons, the aliens, the program or whatever favourite excuse we have for not taking the responsibility ourselves.

And again, that change will not be instant, it will take quite some time. Maybe life-times.

I like that, you are a honest person.

And I agree with you, the majority of information put out is really just to make people confused.

Not that I'm in a position to give anyone any advise but from my biased perspective you already have what is required within you, maybe you should turn inwards and find your truths and stop listening to others? Go to your heart space, I think you will find what your are looking for.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cup For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th April 2015), InCiDeR (19th April 2015), RealityCreation (19th April 2015), Wind (19th April 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Cup View Post
    That is actually not true, there are a number of people remembering past lives, even going to places they have lived, meeting relatives from their past lives, showing them things they couldn't have known unless they were that other person in their last life. There is quite some research done on this subject.
    Fair enough...... but what I said was that "nobody has full conscious recall of previous lives"..... meaning ALL previous lives, in FULL. This would only be the case if we had fully-functioning DNA, which we don't. At the moment, as the veil is breaking down, and as the codons are realigning themselves, people are getting glimpses into what we consider to be the past. But these cases are very few and far between, [a tiny percentage of the population], and the visions are incomplete.

That is not true either, we do actually carry our previous experiences with us, so much so they form our entire personality. In fact we have the exact same mind in this life as we had in our previous, the only thing that has changed is our outer body.
    There is not one ounce of evidence that supports such a notion! In fact, the research into this matter suggests exactly the opposite!

The forgetfulness most people experience from previous lives is a blessing. We would go crazy re-living all the pain and suffering we have experienced in our attempts of being happy being something we are not.
    LOL! That's exactly what we ARE doing....going batshit crazy by re-living all the pain and suffering we have already experienced for the preceding 250,000 years, but have forgotten it all! "Forgetfulness is a blessing"!!! What??

Here's a laser rifle. Remember the last time you used it, you shot your leg off. Don't forget not to aim it at yourself.

Oopsy daisy..... there goes that leg again!

Seriously? Do you really believe that? If you had full recall of all your previous lives, you would have left this reality many aeons ago, because there would have been nothing left to learn! That's if there was no false-light trap at the exit..... to erase your memory.

I like that, you are a honest person.

And I agree with you, the majority of information put out is really just to make people confused.

Not that I'm in a position to give anyone any advise but from my biased perspective you already have what is required within you, maybe you should turn inwards and find your truths and stop listening to others? Go to your heart space, I think you will find what your are looking for.
    Sorry Cup..... I've been around too long to give any credence to such hackneyed spiritual platitudes. This is like putting a Fiat Uno in a grand prix race and expecting to get any result other than last place!

The only truth that I have ever found in my heart space is that I don't belong here, and I want to get out by [almost] any means possible.

Source gave us a playground, the mess we created ourselves. We are responsible for what is going on right now on this planet and in the Universe.

That is very beautiful and empowering because it gives us the power to change it.

When we say "We don't give our consent" actually the person we should have a serious talk with is ourselves. We are responsible for what we experience, good and bad. We can only change ourselves and to do that we need to stop blaming the universe, the archons, the aliens, the program or whatever favourite excuse we have for not taking the responsibility ourselves.

And again, that change will not be instant, it will take quite some time. Maybe life-times.
    This is what the Bible stories like us to believe; and it's also what a great deal of the New Age teachings dribble into our eager minds.

It's not my truth. Not at all.

The original playground was nothing like the one we currently subsist in. This is a prison planet, but we have given our collective tacit consent to be slaves, by virtue of having done nothing to change the way the world is run.

Unless we get off our knees and start to tell the satan-worshipping paedophiles to take a hike, we will remain as nothing more than somnambulistic sheeple, bleating in mindless disharmony, on their vermin-infested farm........ ommmming our way into endless servitude.

I find your argument a bit contradictory since if it is like you say, nothing matters anyway. We have no way to influence or change anything.

I think you have bought into the Archon-saga a bit too much, yes there may be different agents that makes our existence troublesome but you are giving them way too much credit. They themselves are under the control of the Universe and cannot act independently. They can only do what they are allowed to do.

And John Lash, what can I say. A person who takes on himself and make a mission of starting to kill random people labeled as psychopaths is a psychopath himself in my book. Evil cannot be fought with evil, the evil we experience is because of ourselves and we have the power to change ourselves and make the world a better place.
    The only thing that matters, once a person had taken the blue pill [ref Matrix movies]...... is to realise that we are slaves in someone else's prison, and that we need to find a way to escape.

The only way we can make any long-term radical change, is for the collective - the vast majority of the slaves - to wake the hell up, and do something about removing the non-corporeal cancer that is eating us alive - literally.

All we are doing at the moment, is treating ourselves to slightly different exercises in the prison courtyard, and telling ourselves that we actually like it here!

The Archons ARE acting independently. That's the whole point! They are mind-parasites and they don't abide by any so-called universal rules!

As individuals, we can assert our sovereign right to be rid of such parasites, and we can employ the services of a multitude of healers and psychics, who each have different ways of removing the implants. Some go permanently, some come back. But, even without the implants, we remain in the prison. The prison is 3D, and it is fully under the control of malevolent and demonic forces....... telling us all the while that demonic forces [ha ha] don't exist!

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anarp For This Useful Post:

Cup (19th April 2015), ERK (22nd April 2015), InCiDeR (19th April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,548 Times in 7,309 Posts

Exactly. Could your psyche handle the fact that a long a go you might have been a murderer and a rapist? Do you you truly wish to remember the immemense pain you have created for others in some of your lives? That was you once in another body, but you posessed a completely different state of consciousness then than now. Do you want to remember your suffering and all the painful deaths? Would that information make you feel more peaceful? We have existed for so long that we pretty much have done and experienced everything and we have compensated for it or are in the progress, more or less. We're all (except for the pure souls with no past lives) been saints and sinners since duality is the name of the game. Now we are here, supposedly awake and aware beings. By living a peaceful life, doing good deeds and through the will of the Creator we may attain peace and freedom once again.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th April 2015), Cup (19th April 2015), InCiDeR (19th April 2015), RealityCreation (19th April 2015)

(account terminated) Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,923 Times in 728 Posts
    Eegads! I want to be the judge of that.

...........................Meanwhile,

.................................................. .................I'll just be sitting over here.

Quote Originally posted by Cup
    LOL! That's exactly what we ARE doing....going batshit crazy by re-living all the pain and suffering we have already experienced for the preceding 250,000 years, but have forgotten it all! "Forgetfulness is a blessing"!!! What??

Here's a laser rifle. Remember the last time you used it, you shot your leg off. Don't forget not to aim it at yourself.

Oopsy daisy..... there goes that leg again!

Seriously? Do you really believe that? If you had full recall of all your previous lives, you would have left this reality many aeons ago, because there would have been nothing left to learn! That's if there was no false-light trap at the exit..... to erase your memory.

Anarp, don't laugh at Cup too loudly. Cup means well.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

Cup (19th April 2015), InCiDeR (19th April 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Seems to me each of us must resolve these matters for ourselves individually (if we even care to) and that it is entirely possible at the level of what can't be proved (especially subjective truths) that something which is true for one being may not be true for another.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (19th April 2015), Cup (19th April 2015), InCiDeR (19th April 2015), Pris (19th April 2015), RealityCreation (19th April 2015), Wind (19th April 2015)

Retired Member Nepal
    Thanks
    Every truth has a meaning.

In its reflection we can discover ourselves

wave and say "Hi, I didn't realise you were mine".

Sometimes the mirror smiles back and sometimes not.

I fear the day I have no mirror at all.

... still trying to find time (whatever that is) to catch up in this thread...

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to InCiDeR For This Useful Post:

Cup (19th April 2015), Pris (19th April 2015), RealityCreation (19th April 2015)