Thread: What is consciousness

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    Quote Originally posted by Anarp View Post
    Hi Wind......

So, I'm a little confused here.

Are you saying that the idea of there being a false-light recycling mechanism [constructed by the Archons] to get humans back into physicality as soon as possible, is essentially a fabrication of the people [Lash, Day, Icke etc] who write about it?

I can't be sure, but I believe that such a re-cycling mechanism was referred to in the original Nag Hammadi scrolls, from which all of the Archon and Gnostic teachings originated.

Thus, I am interested to understand how you would consider the dissemination of the alleged existence of a false-light re-cycling mechanism [by various authors], in the astral realms, to be a trap?

How can we be trapped by being advised not to follow the light after we die?
    We have talked many times about these beliefs before here and everywhere else too so I'm not too fond to debate about it again. I'm just giving my two cents. To me the concept is a trap, because it instills an false idea to people's mind while possibly causing them to fear death. "What is the most resilient parasite? Bacteria? A virus? An intestinal worm? An idea. Resilient... highly contagious. Once an idea has taken hold of the brain it's almost impossible to eradicate. An idea that is fully formed - fully understood - that sticks; right in there somewhere."

To me it seems that most people dismiss thousands of NDE-reports just as "implanted visions" or something like that, which to me doesn't make any sense.

I don't want to sound condescending, but it seems like most people don't have the correct understanding about why reincarnation happens and what is the universal law of karma. It's about having self-responsiblity, it's about learning and growing through adversity. That's what life is all about.

So, I much more prefer the age old esoteric knowledge.
    Amen to that brother! One can believe whatever they want to believe, but it does not necessarily mean we will all face the same reality, that is what the new science is showing us today. If David Icke is saying the light is a trap than he's going against his past comment in which he stated, "They can control your mind, they can control your body, but they can't control consciousness."

Let me see if I can offer a different viewpoint for Anarp in a more comical sense when I answered this question once before:

The thought process of many, omits consideration of the available science. But that's ok because here's what I think you should do:

1. Run away from the light...wait...don't run, sprint as fast as you can.
    2. Don't look within, ask others what to do as you have no power and can't think for yourself.
    3. Only accept fear based ideologies because you're more comfortable vibrating at lower frequencies.
    4. Absolutely without a doubt, ignore all science and ancient text, as it's just meaningless crap that no one can understand anyways.

Do all those things and you will be just fine as the hologram will respond accordingly to your beliefs.

Now I would tell you, don't believe me, don't even listen to what I say, go out there and discover for yourself as to follow anyone without exploring on your own merely puts you in the very sheeple environment your are trying to escape.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th April 2015), idigress (5th September 2015), Wind (16th April 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by sarahdita85 View Post
    The only reason i dont trust the yellowrosefortexas material (although im grateful for it as it started the awakening process for me) is that i asked a few questions and got hounded and called a troll/dirty s**t/whore/paid shill for asking a few questions respectfully, with yellowrose herself egging them on, so i dont follow her anymore as it upset me quite a bit and seems to be a bit cultish.
    OK, please understand that I am also highly skeptical of most of what is coming from YRFT.

She starts out with a highly-critical exploration of NASA, via her video The Lie NASA Told. In this video she states quite clearly that all images from NASA are either fabricated, or doctored, to hide what is really happening outside of this fishtank we call Earth.

I certainly agree that NASA is an agency that purposefully lies about outer space, [if outer space actually exists at all] and I am certainly aware of the lies of the church, and of the corporate Illuminati complex to which she alludes.

But, then she loses me. All manner of external saviourship and salvationist memes creep into her narrative, mirroring the exact script that comes to us, both from mainstream religion, and from its New Age equivalent.

I have yet to figure out what her angle is...... what she is getting out of the cult following that has eagerly gathered in her shadow, waiting breathlessly for The One and Eve to finish fighting off the forces of evil, after which we, the righteous, will be delivered to a New Edenic Earth, with incorruptible bodies.

Sorry, not buying that part.

Divine Feminine;841916650]Amen to that brother! One can believe whatever they want to believe, but it does not necessarily mean we will all face the same reality, that is what the new science is showing us today. If David Icke is saying the light is a trap than he's going against his past comment in which he stated, "They can control your mind, they can control your body, but they can't control consciousness."

David Icke is also known to have changed his opinion on a number of other subjects. I believe this is the hallmark of an open mind. As new evidence surfaces, he is willing to drop, or change his perspectives. Many people are unable to change their minds on what they see as fundamental principles, because, by doing so, they have to admit that they were foolish enough to have been blinded by the lies of the education system.

The most fervent of these unwavering belief systems, and the one that is least likely to be dropped, even in the face of unequivocal evidence, is the one that is driven into our skulls with hammer drills, from birth. Religion.

Let me see if I can offer a different viewpoint for Anarp in a more comical sense when I answered this question once before:

[B][SIZE=3]The thought process of many, omits consideration of the available science. But that's ok because here's what I think you should do:

1. Run away from the light...wait...don't run, sprint as fast as you can.
    2. Don't look within, ask others what to do as you have no power and can't think for yourself.
    3. Only accept fear based ideologies because you're more comfortable vibrating at lower frequencies.
    4. Absolutely without a doubt, ignore all science and ancient text, as it's just meaningless crap that no one can understand anyways.
    I'm afraid that the use of sarcasm and cynicism is probably not the best way to discuss this subject. If you have something constructive to say, then I will listen.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anarp For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th April 2015), Cup (19th April 2015), Pris (15th April 2015), sarahdita85 (15th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    Anarp,
    What I told you is constructive and that's the point, but you're not understanding the message. I'm trying to help you think for yourself. Why are you relying on others to tell you how to think? I've tried to keep the message as short as possible in addition to adding humor. Because if you chose to do the above you see how silly it seems. Ask yourself this, is the message you're considering fear based or love based? Do you understand the vibrational consequences of the choices you make or are being asked to make(and yes there's science behind this, it's not a new age theory)? Do you understand that you live in a holographic universe? Do you know what that means? Did you know belief systems vibrate at a frequency? Did you know realities are controlled by belief systems. Did you know your brain shuts down when you operate in fear and that you are more controllable?

These are the questions one should be asking. If I proceed forward in detail I will be accused of going off topic and derailing the thread. If you operate in fear the hologram will respond accordingly, that's how it works. This is why I suggest you look it up for yourself because most likely you will never believe me or anyone else as what I'm currently sharing doesn't fit into your belief system...why? Because you haven't acquired the proper knowledge base yet to make the decision. You control your consciousness, no one else, otherwise 'the game' wouldn't work, David Icke knows this....the funny thing is, those illuminati inspired movies he's well aware of and has mention, which are written and edited to fit the desired programming, demonstrate illusions within illusions and it appears to be the character's role who controls the outcome, now isn't that interesting. You live in a world that's been contrived and influenced by over dominating patriarchal concepts...so what I'm asking is why o' why are we following all these men who have done nothing but proven time and time again that their moral compass is well out of alignment? Can you pass the butter please?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th April 2015), idigress (5th September 2015)

(account terminated) Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,923 Times in 728 Posts
    We have talked many times about these beliefs before here and everywhere else too so I'm not too fond to debate about it again. I'm just giving my two cents. To me the concept is a trap, because it instills an false idea to people's mind while possibly causing them to fear death. "What is the most resilient parasite? Bacteria? A virus? An intestinal worm? An idea. Resilient... highly contagious. Once an idea has taken hold of the brain it's almost impossible to eradicate. An idea that is fully formed - fully understood - that sticks; right in there somewhere."

Do you know what happens to some earthbound souls (also known as ghosts) when they are afraid to go the light? They become a nuisance here on Earth while bothering us mortals, they can even latch on to some people's auras while draining their life force. Then there are all those poor souls who have died suddenly or the ones who have died violently and cannot or do not know how to move on and they remain here and linger before they receive guidance... Mean spirited souls there are too. Some souls do not go the light because they are afraid of punishment, or "implant stations", perhaps. So they just remain in limbo while partially co-existing with us here. Of course there are many people and beings who can guide them back to the light, where they are supposed to go. Not into some implant stations, but back into home. Spirit realm.

To me it seems that most people dismiss thousands of NDE-reports just as "implanted visions" or something like that, which to me doesn't make any sense. There is a reason for us to be here and that is to learn. When we die, we see what we have achieved during our lifetime. No one or nothing swipes our memory away, in the spirit world we remember who and what we truly are and also we remember all of our past lives. Here in the this current life all the information about past and future lives is irrelevant, although highly fascinating to the conscious mind. However, if we had the knowledge it would only hinder our process. When we choose to enter another womb, we do it while aknowledging that as souls we will have to go through the veil of forgetfulness. That doesn't mean that we forget everything, in fact many children remember a lot from the past lives. All that information fades out gradually as we get more attuned into this current body and also when our personality/ego develops.

So in short, no I do not believe in that particular myth which has been misinterpreted. However, the opposing force (archons etc.) do try to control us here on Earth by influecing us and our minds. The mind can be manipulated in soo many ways, it can actually be our weakest link believe it or not. Do you think that the dark ones are all-powerful? No they're not. Their powers are only fairly limited, although they are seemingly more powerful than we humans at the moment. However, above the archons all the overseers or guardians who are watching the play here on Earth. They are making sure that the universal laws are being obeyed, meaning that the game will be at least somewhat fair. No manipulation of the souls. Make no mistake, spiritual warfare has been occurring here on Earth for eons. Dualistic universe so I suppose there always has to be an opposing force, it keeps the game interesting.

Although I suspect that in the next "level" (of consciousness) we will experience life from an nondualistic viewpoint so that kind of adversity will not be needed any longer, at least not in this way. There will be other lessons. Here it's about making choices, in higher kingdoms the lessons are more "easier". In the next dimension it would be about love, here we barely even understand what it means. Or else this world wouldn't be such a mess as it is.

I don't want to sound condescending, but it seems like most people don't have the correct understanding about why reincarnation happens and what is the universal law of karma. It's about having self-responsiblity, it's about learning and growing through adversity. That's what life is all about.

So, I much more prefer the age old esoteric knowledge.
    With all respect, how do you know all this to be true? To me, it sounds like fear programming to, not only make you 'believe in the light', but to get you to 'go into the light'.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

Anarp (16th April 2015), Aragorn (16th April 2015), Bob (15th April 2015), Cup (19th April 2015), Wind (16th April 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    [QUOTE=Divine Feminine;841916679]Anarp,
    What I told you is constructive and that's the point, but you're not understanding the message.
    Divine Feminine....... I would be grateful if you would please not make any more assumptions about what I think, how I think, or what I know.

I'm trying to help you think for yourself.
    Excuse me? Such a comment could easily be interpreted to be supercilious, patriarchal, and presumptive. However, I will just stick with rude, for now.

Why are you relying on others to tell you how to think?
    Is it not true that everything we think, everything we say, is based upon what someone else has previously said, or claimed? If we lived in a world where only one person existed, then there would be no others to tell us what to think! However, there is a big difference between allowing someone to tell us what to think [fascism], and collating information from a wide variety of sources in order to formulate an opinion on a topic. I have read many books on a wide variety of subjects that relate to eschatology and ponerology, and it is from this knowledge base that I have formulated my opinion.

Knowledge, it is said, is merely the accumulation of information. It is when such information is analysed and formulated that a pathway to wisdom is created. Wisdom is the distillation of knowledge.

Now, with respect to the topic in question...... whether or not there is a false-light-tunnel in the afterlife, it seems to me that the wise choice would be to assume that there is such a trap. Why? Because, first, if we arrive on the other side of the veil with no knowledge of the possibility that such a trap exists, and the trap is real, then we fall into it. Second, by passing through the veil with the knowledge that there is a possibility of a false-light tunnel trap, we give ourselves the sovereign choice to determine our future, one way or the other.

If there is an Archon-created trap on the other side of the veil, then our prior knowledge of its existence will enable us to bypass the trap, and proceed to whatever exists beyond the Matrix prison. If no such trap exists, and yet, we elect to attempt to ignore the genuinely-benevolent white light lure, then its benign nature will permit our choice, and assist us in a non-intrusive way to understand its beneficent nature. Nothing will be lost.

I've tried to keep the message as short as possible in addition to adding humor.
    Both the brevity and the humour seem to have been lost on this reader!

Because if you chose to do the above you see how silly it seems. Ask yourself this, is the message you're considering fear based or love based?
    It is based on self-preservation, and a need to avoid any further impositions. So, neither of the above.

Do you understand the vibrational consequences of the choices you make or are being asked to make(and yes there's science behind this, it's not a new age theory)? Do you understand that you live in a holographic universe? Do you know what that means? Did you know belief systems vibrate at a frequency? Did you know realities are controlled by belief systems. Did you know your brain shuts down when you operate in fear and that you are more controllable?
    Do you?

These are the questions one should be asking. If I proceed forward in detail I will be accused of going off topic and derailing the thread. If you operate in fear the hologram will respond accordingly, that's how it works. This is why I suggest you look it up for yourself because most likely you will never believe me or anyone else as what I'm currently sharing doesn't fit into your belief system...why?
    To make ONE conscious choice not to follow the lure into a possible trap is NOT a belief system. A belief system - religious, philosophical, ideological - [like Catholicism] - involves following codes and dogmas that are dictated by people who have placed themselves in positions of power. I like to think that I don't have any structured belief systems dictating what I think or how I act. My mind is malleable, yes, but it is under MY control, and is not subject to the manipulation by anyone else's dictums.

Because you haven't acquired the proper knowledge base yet to make the decision.
    Please try to steer clear of these presumptuous statements.

You control your consciousness, no one else, otherwise 'the game' wouldn't work
    This is what the thread is designed to discuss. Namely: What is consciousness? What percentage of our consciousness resides within the body? Are there any unseen, malevolent mechanisms in place that have an element of control over our consciousness? To what extent are consciousness and mind intertwined? Are we really sovereign beings, or are we controlled by mind-parasites?

These are some of the many questions that are addressed in the writings of John Lash, Cameron Day and Robert Stanley, to name just three authors on this multifarious subject. I would respectfully suggest to you that there are no one-size-fits-all, axiomatic answers to these multi-layered questions.

David Icke knows this....the funny thing is, those Illuminati inspired movies he's well aware of and has mentioned, which are written and edited to fit the desired programming, demonstrate illusions within illusions and it appears to be the character's role who controls the outcome, now isn't that interesting. You live in a world that's been contrived and influenced by over dominating patriarchal concepts...so what I'm asking is why o' why are we following all these men who have done nothing but proven time and time again that their moral compass is well out of alignment? Can you pass the butter please?
    I don't believe that David Icke's moral compass is out of alignment; nor am I a follower of any one author.....merely a reader of many.
    Last edited by Anarp, 16th April 2015 at 08:31.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anarp For This Useful Post:

Cearna (16th April 2015), Church (16th April 2015), Ciauzar (16th April 2015), Cup (19th April 2015), mojo (16th April 2015), Pris (16th April 2015)

(account terminated) Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,923 Times in 728 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Quote Originally posted by Anarp
    If the powers-that-be have convinced us that the Earth is a globe that revolves anti-clockwise at over 1000 mph, near a sun that's contained in a solar system that's revolving around the galaxy at hundreds of thousands of mph, and that the galaxy is revolving around something else at a gazillion mph...... yet not a breeze here on the ground.......

Inertia. The same reason as to why you can have a cup of coffee on board of an airplane racing through the sky at 800 km/h -- or in the event of the Concorde, even 2'200 km/h. If Earth were to suddenly stop spinning, there would be massive tsunamis, hurricanes, earthquakes, and whatever other violent displacement of objects you can imagine.

Quote Originally posted by Anarp
    We are told - variously - that the sun is somewhere between 75 and 150 million miles away from the Earth, and yet, a simple sextant and Pythagorean principles measure it at only 3000 miles distant.....
    Atmospheric lensing. :-)

Are you sure? What if 'inertia' and 'atmospheric lensing' are part of 'the grand illusion'?

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

Anarp (16th April 2015), Aragorn (16th April 2015), Cup (19th April 2015), mojo (16th April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Should we say we are consciousness. Or we have consciousness.
    we can also turn it around. consciousness has us. or even consciousness is us.

I find I am getting a clearer picture on the nature of consciousness that I have of I.
    For now still adopting the buddhist explanation tho.

Consciousness arises by itself when certain conditions are met.
    Sticking to the senses. there is a sense base. say an ear.
    Then a sense object say a sound.

These two combined create the basis on witch the consciousness of hearing can arise.
    The consciousness of hearing in turn triggers the mind into thoughts about what it hears. based on previous experience it either categorizes the sound into a concept that it created before and labels it thus. It doesn't remember and investigates using the consciousness of different sense bases and creates a new concept. Or it simply acknowledges hearing as the endpoint of this particular rising of consciousness.

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Anarp (16th April 2015), Aragorn (16th April 2015), Cearna (16th April 2015), Cup (19th April 2015), mojo (16th April 2015), Pris (16th April 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Pris View Post
    Are you sure? What if 'inertia' and 'atmospheric lensing' are part of 'the grand illusion'?
    Hey ho.... I said I wasn't going to get into a debate on this subject, but I couldn't resist this:

www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2011/11/earth-is-not-moving.html

Before Copernican heliocentric indoctrination any child will look up at the sky and notice that the sun, moon, and stars all revolve around a stationary Earth. All empirical evidence from our perspective clearly shows that we are fixed and everything rotates around us. We feel motionless and experience the sun, moon, stars and planets spinning around us. To suspend this common sense geocentric perspective and assume that it's actually the Earth revolving beneath us daily while rotating around the sun yearly is quite a theoretical leap.

"What strikes you as being some thoughts that people would have if - in the short space of a few weeks - the universally held conviction that the Earth rotates on an axis daily and orbits the sun annually were exposed as an unscientific deception? Keep in mind that a rotating, orbiting earth is not counted as a mere hypothesis or even a theory anywhere in the world today. Oh no. Rather, this concept is an unquestioned 'truth'; an established 'fact' in all books and other media everywhere, church media included. Copernicanism, in short, is a concept that is protected in a bunker under a 50 foot thick ceiling of solid 'scientific' concrete. It is meant to be impregnable. It is a concept that has become ensconced in men’s minds as the indestructible cornerstone of enlightened modern man’s knowledge. Virtually all people everywhere have been taught to believe - and do believe - that this concept is based on objective science and dispassionate secular reasoning." -Marshall Hall, "Exposing the Copernican Deception"

"Every experiment ever designed to detect the motion of the earth has failed to detect earth's motion and/or distinguish it from relative counter motion of the universe." -Mark Wyatt, "Is Geocentricism Possible?"

Right up through the 20th century many attempts have been made to try and prove that heliocentricity is true and geocentricity is false. All such attempts have failed and only reinforced geocentricity. The most-well known of these is the Michelson-Morley experiment which attempted to measure the change in speed of light due to the assumed motion of Earth through space. They measured in every different direction in various places on the Earth's surface and failed to detect any significant change whatsoever. The Michelson-Gale experiment also failed to prove heliocentricity but was able to measure the movement of the aether/firmament around the Earth accurate to within 2%. An experiment known as "Airey's Failure" involves filling a telescope with water to slow down the speed of light inside. Usually telescopes must be slightly tilted to get the starlight down the axis of the tube supposedly due to "Earth's speed around the sun." Airey discovered that actually the starlight was already coming in at the correct angle so no change was necessary. This demonstrated that the stars move relative to a stationary Earth and not the other way around; if it was the telescope moving he would have to change the angle.

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally posted by Eelco View Post
    Should we say we are consciousness. Or we have consciousness.
    we can also turn it around. consciousness has us. or even consciousness is us.
    All of the above? But to what degree, that is the question.

Consciousness exists, but to what extent is our full capacity of consciousness available to us when we are in these meat suits?

I would suggest very little. As far as I can tell, we are severely restricted, both genetically, and in terms of sensory deprivation.

People who have recounted NDEs or OBEs, have often remarked on how impossibly-small the human body appeared when compared to the expansiveness of the unencumbered spirit - or soul energy.

Many authors have speculated on the possibility that we are a mixture of Reptilian and human genes.... as evidenced in the process of foetal development.

These same authors have suggested that the inclusion of Reptilian [Annunaki] DNA in our bodies gives the Reptilians an element of control over us. Do they control just our bodies, or do they also control an element of our consciousness?

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anarp For This Useful Post:

Cearna (16th April 2015), Ciauzar (16th April 2015), Cup (19th April 2015), mojo (16th April 2015), Pris (16th April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts

All of the above? But to what degree, that is the question.

Consciousness exists, but to what extent is our full capacity of consciousness available to us when we are in these meat suits?

I would suggest very little. As far as I can tell, we are severely restricted, both genetically, and in terms of sensory deprivation.
    All of it, All of the time. If consciousness exists based on conditions as I believe it is merely a matter of attuning to and setting in place the causes that allow it to arise.
    Even though we seem to be bound to our meat suits we don't have to identify with it. Samatha meditation for instance allows one to experience states of consciousness that appear without the sense bases for instances.

More here...
    samatha jhanas

With Love
    Eelco

I think the main problem is that we see consciousness as a unified whole.
    Seeing it that way cases us to think that everything we call consciousness is somehow based in equal measure from the same consciousness substance.

Because of that we can ask about the measure of consciousness we are able to hold for instance.
    Or if we find parts of it eludes us we invent an entity that is able to hold all of it as once.

I fall into that misconception often also. And then start wondering about that big conscious being that i think exists.
    AN experience I had when playing with different modes of the human energy model. At some point i started to experience my body as operation from a single centre.(as opposed to the 7 chakra centers). When walking through the woods like that i felt my boundary expand for about 25 to 50 meters all around. I was aware and somewhat conscious of the unity within that field including the trees and some of the critters in there.

In retrospect even though I exprienced it like that, i was not aware of every individual treebranch or even every single tree. even though we all made up that unifying/unified experience of a 50 meter diameter circle..

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th April 2015), Cearna (16th April 2015), Ciauzar (16th April 2015), mojo (16th April 2015), Pris (16th April 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Here's Cameron Day's perspective on the false-light tunnel:

http://aetherforce.com/ending-the-li...y-cameron-day/

Ending the Light Worker Scam by Cameron Day

It has been a while since I published a long article, and I have been working for many hours on this follow-up to the August article, Why I Am No Longer a Lightworker. That piece generated a lot of positive responses, as well as tremendous resistance and scorn from those within the New (c)Age movement who are heavily invested in the illusions of the false light.

Source: http://www.ascensionhelp.com/blog/20...worker-part-2/

I know that much of what I revealed in that article was difficult to accept, but I am committed to Truth, wherever it leads.

This article is going to pick up where the last one left off, so if you haven’t already read the first part, please go read that first because the terms defined in Why I Am No Longer a Lightworker will be used here without any definitions.

The “Lords” of Karma

The false-light demiurgic parasites known as the “Lords” of Karma are perhaps the worst violators of free-will that I have encountered, second only to the corrupt demiurge itself. They are the primary gatekeepers that allow or deny beings access into and out of the demiurgic system, and as such, they must be exposed.

Their perversion of the natural law of karma is so staggering in scope that I will only be able to cover a small portion of it in this article. To begin with, they are responsible for forcing beings to reincarnate over, and over, and over (and over) again, in clear violation of Universal Law.

In the “Free Universe” outside of the corrupt demiurgic enslavement system, a being is free to incarnate onto any planet that they choose.

When a being’s physical life comes to an end (after hundreds, perhaps thousands of years), they return to Infinite Source for a rest, and then decide what they want to do next in order to continue to learn and grow. Nowhere in this process is a hierarchical group of controlling, manipulative beings like the “lords” of karma present.

As you can see by my use of quotes around the word “lords,” I despise calling them that at all. So in my usual style, I have given these beings a new, somewhat sarcastic name: The Turds of Karma. I started calling them this after an encounter several months ago when I was removing deep layers of imposed agreements that they were trying to hold in place. At one point in the process I forcefully told them, “You are the biggest pieces of sh** that I have ever seen. I don’t owe you ANYTHING. YOU owe every single being that you have manipulated a debt that you will never be able to repay!” At that point, they left very quickly.

After that, the name Turds of Karma just kind of stuck. Although it is somewhat juvenile, I think it fits, and I hope that you will think of them in this same way, so that you won’t be fooled by their con-artistry now, or later when you depart from the physical realm. With that bit of renaming out of the way, let’s explore some of the ways the Turds of Karma (ToK) manipulate beings.

The Light Review Scam

The primary tool that the ToK use to manipulate a being into accepting nearly endless reincarnation is the (false) “Light Review.” When a person’s body dies, they move out into the astral realms and begin to shed most of their previously held identity.

wannabe-lords

If this process were allowed to occur without interruption, the True Light of that being would emerge from within them and they would release layer upon layer of limiting beliefs generated in that incarnation.

However, within the realms of the demiurgic control system, what happens is that the ToK intercept that being just as their light is starting to emerge from within and surround them in a dazzling display of colorful external light. (This is why most of the people with near-death experiences report going through a tunnel of light.) The dazzling outer display distracts the being from the light emerging from within them and hypnotizes them through frequency entrainment and activation of any and all religious programming that being had been exposed to during their incarnation.

The ToK and other members of the Spiritual Liararchy such as arch(on) “angels” and “ascended masters” will often be present in the background during this process. As the individual is filled with a feeling of universal love and connectedness, they are told that this feeling is coming into them from the external “beings of light” that are surrounding them.

However, this feeling of universal oneness and love is actually emerging from INSIDE of the being, and it is being reflected back to them by the ToK and the liararchy. The individual doesn’t have any time to reflect on what is happening, because they are quickly moved into the “review” phase of the process. They are shown a little movie of their life which focuses on the disappointments, unfulfilled desires, painful experiences and hurtful actions the person experienced during their life.

shedding-old-identity

Through this biased and manipulated “life review,” the being is made to feel bad about their life, which is exactly what the ToK want.

They tell the person that even though they failed at so many things in their life, that they will be given a chance to go back one more time and “get things right” in a new incarnation. The being is then grateful at this chance for redemption and accepts the agreements that the ToK present them with to incarnate again.

If that being was raised with a Christian type of indoctrination, they will encounter “Jesus and the angels” but be told that they are “not yet worthy to enter the kingdom of heaven.”

Of course, the fear of being sent to hell is so strong in their belief system that they JUMP at the chance to reincarnate and become “worthy” to enter “God’s kingdom,” which is actually the demiurge’s kingdom.

After agreeing to reincarnate, the being is then sent to a “heavenly realm” in the middle to upper astral realms to await reincarnation. This realm is nicely decorated with simulations of nature, lovely views and a staff of “guardian angels” who make sure those beings go back to earth when their time comes. Of course, those “guardians” are actually parasitic sheep-herders tending to their flock, and there is NO allowance for the beings held in this realm to go elsewhere.

Karmic Transference

If the content of an individual’s life, unhealed wounds and unfulfilled desires isn’t enough to convince them that they need to reincarnate, they are presented with an even more brazen deception. They are shown what they are told is their own past life where they committed horrible crimes, and they are told that they need to continue incarnating into adverse conditions in order to “work off” that bad karma.

truth-vs-lies2

In reality, the life they are shown is NOT theirs, but rather the actions of some being closely aligned with the liararchy who made pacts with them to avoid taking energetic responsibility for their actions.

Some of that criminal being’s malicious energy is then projected onto the individual who is being tricked into believing that they were once that horrible criminal.

That being then takes on agreements to “discharge” the “bad karma” that they have (supposedly) earned for themselves, never realizing that it was all a lie designed to keep them subjugated and enslaved. This is done to coerce the being’s agreement to reincarnate and take responsibility for crimes that they did not commit, ensuring that the person’s next life is going to be filled with undue hardship.

This karmic transference also allows those dark sorcerers who have aligned with the liararchy to avoid the repercussions of their own actions. This transference is also used on a large-scale upon the populace of the planet through forms of mass mind-control and media manipulation. To properly explain that will require a separate article, but the basic mechanism for how this is done is through subconscious agreements embedded throughout the media, corporate logos (sigils), financial contracts, admiralty law and other “matrix institutions.”

Coerced Demiurgic Entry Agreements

One more very important aspect of the agreements that are put upon beings by the ToK are the original “entry agreements” that the beings coming into the corrupt demiurgic realm are forced to make in order to even gain entry into this system. Many of us came here from what I call “The Free Universe” to help dismantle the demiurgic system from within, and the liararchy imposed an extensive list of coerced agreements upon these “Free Souls” in order to limit their effectiveness.

These entry agreements also contain clauses that allow for unspecified hardships to be leveled against a being during their incarnation, including but not limited to: Birth bump to bad parents, physical abuse, sexual abuse, psychic attacks, etheric implantation, dream-manipulation, recruitment into the false-light’s “lightworker corps,” relationship issues, health problems, money problems, physical abduction and implantation, lack of self-worth and much more.

entry-agreement

Most of the Free Universe beings coming in were pretty confident they could overcome those limitations, so they signed up.

There really was not much option, but some of us negotiated more fiercely than others and were saddled with fewer of these pernicious agreements, but no one came in “unscathed.” Regardless of how many coerced entry agreements we have, it is important to remove all of these agreements in order to get clear and proceed with our chosen tasks of healing and waking up others, as well as pulling apart the demiurgic construct from the inside.

Revoking Agreements

This is the process that I use and have been sharing with others in clearing out agreements. The liararchy hides copies of these agreements in various realms, so specificity is important in this process. It is also important that you engage this process from your Sovereign Inner Self (Higher Self, Divine Inner Self, etc) and that you make this process your own. Just reading revocation statements will not get the job done. We need to be consciously engaging this process using the force of our will to effect the changes we desire.

I have found that once a person starts revoking agreements, it becomes easier over time to dig deeper to find more of them. Be aware that agreements often are splintered off into various fragments in order to make them harder to find. For example, there may be agreements to have difficult romantic relationships, difficult relationships with parents, with siblings, with friends, etc. These are all different “agreement clusters” that need to be specified and removed in separate processes.

galactic-vacuum03

So don’t worry about getting rid of every agreement all at once. Take your time, and work through them on a daily basis as you sense them affecting you. The process outlined below is based on the Self-Clearing System Level 1 and Level 2, which form the foundation for the energy clearing work that I do.

Stand in the power of your Divine Inner Self’s Sovereignty. Expand the light of your Divine Inner / Higher Self from your heart, surrounding your body in a Heart Sphere of Sovereign energy.

Connect to Earth’s Core, Galactic Core, Infinite Source and the Forces of Divine Source Light.

Ask for a Galactic Vacuum to be ready to remove everything into the Galactic Core. (This is a funnel cloud of galactic core energy that vacuums up everything needing to be removed and transmuted.)

Call up all agreements related to “feeling like a victim” (or anything else) on this timeline and all other timelines in the past, present and future, and within all dimensions, densities, levels, realms and realities.

Call forth all reinstatement clauses, copies, back-ups, mirrors, counter-party copies, etc of the agreements.

State, “From the Inner Authority of my Sovereign Self, I declare ALL of these agreements null and void. I revoke ALL of these agreements as well as all counterparty copies, reinstatement clauses, duplicates, back-ups, mirrors, etc of everything previously named.”

Proclaim, “I reclaim ALL of my energy that has gone into these agreements.” As your energies, essences, soul fragments, etc come back to you, reintegrate them through your heart center.

Command, “I send all of these agreements and all facets previously named into the Galactic Vacuum to be transmuted in the Galactic Core.”

Call forward all “counter party copies” of these agreements and send them into the galactic vacuum for transmutation. These are copies of the agreements held by parasitic beings who drain small amounts of your energy via those agreements. Some of those beings might claim to be “lords” of karma in order to exert authority over you. Don’t believe any of their lies.

Tell those demiurge beings : “I am Sovereign. All of you parasitic ‘counterparty’ beings are hereby notified that you are FORBIDDEN from EVER affecting my energy again. If you do attempt to violate my sovereign energy sphere, I will FORCEFULLY send you to the Galactic core to be transmuted. While transmuting will be the best thing that has ever happened to you, it’s possible that you will not emerge if there is nothing left within you to salvage and transmute. You have been warned.”

Next, offer those demiurgic counterparty beings an opportunity to step into the Galactic Vacuum to be taken to the Galactic core and transmuted. Some of them will take this opportunity so that they can be free from the Demiurge’s control and hierarchical enslavement.

Declare, “I remove ALL imprinting, implants, overlays, beliefs, perceptions, attitudes, identities, frozen emotions, etc related to these agreements.” Ask your Divine Inner Self to direct a Galactic Vacuum throughout your unconscious mind, subconscious mind, and all throughout your sphere of consciousness to remove all of these components, and anything else related to these agreements.

Next, expand the light of your True Sovereign Inner Self to fill in all the areas that you have cleared. This allows the Truth of who you really are to replace the false constructs that have been removed.

Call forward and Restore the original agreement that you made with Infinite Source to incarnate into this troubled realm and to carry Source Light in your incarnation. Let the loving power contained within that original agreement dissolve any remaining constructs related to those old, artificially imposed agreements.

The most important part of all of this is your WILL to make this happen. Get a little angry if you need to, harness any righteous indignation you have and use the FORCE of your WILL.

Affirm often: “I am sovereign and no one is allowed to take my energy.”
    “I am sovereign and no being or non-being is allowed to infringe on my sovereign space.”
    The Galactic Vacuum

This is a tool that I use on a daily basis in removing limiting energies, defending my Sovereign energy boundaries, as well as helping clients to do the same. Any thought-form, etheric implant or soulless being put into the vacuum is taken to the Galactic Core to be transmuted back into pure energy. Any beings with a soul sent to the Galactic Core are either transmuted, cleansed of their darkness and rehabilitated or dissolved back into basic energy (destroyed).

karmic-transference

Either outcome is fine with me, although I am always rooting for them to emerge as healed, sane beings who can become productive members of the universe once again. Whether or not a being is healed and restored or it is destroyed is between them and Source. I do not make that decision, I am simply serving as a galactic conduit to send that being to look in the Galactic Mirror, take responsibility for its actions and hopefully heal and regain sanity.

I do warn these beings one time that they are NOT permitted to infringe on my Sovereign energy and that they need to back off or I will use defensive force in order to send them to the Galactic core. Most of them will make a show of standing down, but will try to send in an energetic probe or “feeler” later in order to continue their agenda. When I sense this, I go to the source of the incursion along with multiple Galactic vacuums and “clean house.”

About half of these parasitic, demiurgic beings can be redeemed and transmuted back into sane, productive members of the free Universe. That is actually a pretty good ratio, considering how far into fear, insanity, control, enslavement, abuse, manipulation, destruction and hierarchy these beings have gone.

Universal Law & Defensive Force

In most New (c)Age doctrines, it is considered “unspiritual” or “unevolved” to even consider the use of defensive force. A good little new-ager is apparently supposed to let people and parasitic beings walk all over them, steal from them, drain their energy, manipulate / implant them, and harm them in any manner they choose. Not only that, but they should also suppress any “negative emotions” so that they will be basically “happy victims” of such abuses. This manipulative, deceptive “teaching” comes from the false-light, and nothing could be further from the real truth.

hierarchy02

The Prime Universal Law is very simple: All beings are Sovereign and have free will to express their creative urges in any way they choose, but no being has the right to violate and harm others.

The corollary to that law is also very simple: Because all beings are Sovereign, they have the right to defend themselves from harm, using whatever level of force is necessary to stop the violation from occurring, even if it results in the destruction of the one inflicting the harm.

The enslavers and deceivers of the Spiritual Liararchy are in clear, total violation of Universal law. They avoid the Natural “Law of attraction,” which reflects a being’s actions back to them, by coercing and manipulating other beings into agreeing to be victimized and enslaved, as well as convincing other beings to take on responsibility for their crimes through karmic transference.

The demiurgic being’s many layers of deception are predicated on the BIG LIE that we are separate from Infinite Source. The false-light beings then build upon this lie by convincing beings that Universal Law doesn’t exist, that individuals have no inherent right to self-defense, that they must submit to the will of the Turds of Karma’s “authority,” and that people must worship the psychopathic demiurge and his “angelic” beings in order to be granted entry into “God’s kingdom” one day.

The real truth is that we have NEVER been separate from Infinite Source, as that is a metaphysical impossibility. A being can choose to ignore their connection, believe it is not there, and even believe that they have severed that connection, but belief in a lie does not make it true, because Truth (capital T) is not relative.

As a metaphoric example, imagine if a group of human beings decided to sever themselves from the atmosphere by only breathing air from a SCUBA tank. Are they really separate from the atmosphere? No. They still exist within the atmosphere, even if they are breathing a seemingly separate source of air.

Nevertheless, the demiurgic beings have fully committed to their own illusion of separation from Source, and therefore must find an alternative source of energy, which they derive from humanity in the form of worship, adoration, beliefs, counterparty contracts, distorted sexuality, deception, confusion, apathy, struggle, pain, suffering, hate, death, etc. (Going on a spectrum of energetic “gourmet food” to “junk food” for the parasitic beings in that example.)

The LAST thing the liararchy wants is humanity coming to an understanding of Universal Law and how thoroughly we have been enslaved through deceit. The INSTANT we declare “I am Sovereign and NO being has ANY right to take my energy from me” the game changes radically. From that space of knowing that we are Sovereign Individuations of Source, we can exercise our Sovereign Rights, including righteous use of defensive force.

Right & Wrong

Another false-light teaching that infects the New (c)Age movement is that there is no such thing as right and wrong, that everything is just an experience that is there to teach us a lesson. While it is true that we can learn valuable lessons from adverse circumstances, this does not mean that it is necessary or desirable to be continually oppressed, manipulated, implanted, deceived, enslaved and drained of energy. Those are experiences the human race has had far too much of already.

right&wrongsm

With an understanding of Universal Law, we can observe that it is inherently wrong to harm another being who has done nothing to harm us. We can also understand that working together and cooperating with others is often the right thing to do. These simple concepts should be adhered to in order for us to free our minds from the twisted “logic” presented in New (c)Age teachings that would have us believe that the incredible amount of suffering inflicted upon humanity is entirely its own doing, as well as a wonderful learning experience, so we should not take any action to help others to alleviate their own suffering.

Were African-American slaves having wonderful learning experiences? How about the Irish and Scottish indentured servants before them? How about the medieval serfs who could be executed at the whim of the king or one of his minions? No, these people were clearly being enslaved, which is easily recognized as something that is wrong to do.

Similarly, humanity is not having a wonderful learning experience by being enslaved to the corrupt demiurge’s spiritual liararchy. We are learning one thing for sure though, which is how to declare our Sovereignty and stop being slaves! Well, many of us are. :-)

Hierarchy

One of the major roots of these worldly and metaphysical problems is the concept of hierarchy. Everywhere we look in the world, we have (usually male-dominated) hierarchical systems of organization. Hierarchy is an insidious, disempowering system of authority, obedience and enslavement that we MUST transcend in order to begin to heal ourselves and our world.

Likewise, we must also transcend “spiritual” hierarchies that foster enslavement, subservience and blind obedience. The corrupt demiurge and its minions of archon-angels, fake ascended masters, ETs, demons, etc are the ultimate representation of degenerate hierarchy that consumes life-force and leaves only destruction in its wake.

Transcending metaphysical hierarchy is a process of self-liberation / clearing, gaining self-knowledge, gaining knowledge of Universal and Earthly Natural Law, and exercising our Sovereign Will. First, we have to KNOW through and through that we are fully connected extensions of the Divine Infinite Source of all creation. When we know that, not just think it on an intellectual level, we realize that there is NO legitimate authority outside of ourselves. There is only inner authority and self-governance, which when guided by understanding of Universal Law prohibits us from instigating actions that would harm another.

Enlightened Self-Governance and adherence to Universal Law is the foundation for a free society. Only with this foundation in place will we be able to avoid the ego trap of exerting “authority” over others to control and regulate their behaviors which do not harm anyone else.

Only through Enlightened Self-Governance will we be able to build an entirely new type of society that is self-organized to solve problems and see to the needs of the many as a genuine expression of the desire to cooperate and make a world that benefits everyone. This has to be an ever-evolving, co-creative process that we will continually discover as we engage it.

Every idea needs to be tested and applied where it is willing to be accepted in an open-source manner through voluntary participation of all individuals involved in a non-hierarchical, uni-level, self-organizing process. This requires an entirely new way of thinking, organizing and taking action, and all old models of centralized, top-down authority need to be abandoned, because as we have already seen, any attempts to impose a single “best system” onto the world will always result in oppression and will ultimately fail.

We have within us the potential to FREE every single human being from the shackles of enslaving systems of hierarchy and external authority, to work together and create solutions to provide the basic needs of food, water, power, shelter, clothing, transportation and knowledge to EVERYONE on the planet. Creating self-generating systems to support all of these needs is totally achievable, but only if we can cooperate as sovereign individuals who respect the rights and boundaries of others.

Such a shift in our world depends on all of us to know that we are Sovereign, to proclaim our Sovereignty, delete our slave-think programming, and then to work together in cooperation as Sovereign individuals with a common goal of maximal empowerment of everyone on the planet.

Proclaiming Sovereignty

The process of proclaiming Sovereignty and removing the false programming that has been embedded into our psyches from multi-dimensional levels of control takes time and consistent effort. We need to proclaim daily “I am Sovereign, I am free. Only I can govern me.” (Or any other way you want to phrase it, since you are Sovereign after all. :-) )

sovereign01

We also need to put in the self-clearing work required to revoke all agreements that we have made, either consciously or subconsciously to give our power away to external authorities, to experience unnecessary suffering or limitations, to bear “karmic” burdens that are NOT ours to bear, etc. This is not a quick process, and I am going through my own version of it on a daily basis.

The liararchy does NOT respect free will, healthy boundaries, or your right to say NO to them. They use every possible type of manipulation, coercion and naked force to get their way. That is how patriarchal hierarchical beings work. (Notice the similarities in the words hierarchy and patriarchy, and the “archon” influence.) The aggressive, domineering energy of patriarchy seeks to control every facet of every being’s existence, taking and consuming everything that it possibly can.

This is represented physically (below) by corrupt hierarchical governments, secret societies and corporations exploiting people and the environment. It is represented metaphysically (above) by the corrupt demiurge and its legion of enslaved enslavers, of which the Turds of Karma are simply one division of the control grid.

This is why it is so important to remind those pesky “lords” of karma and ALL of the demiurgic parasites that you are SOVEREIGN, and be willing to utilize your Sovereign power to back up that statement. They don’t speak the language of love, so that means we need to use some force in order to get our point across.

This is How I See It…

It is difficult to uncover these things, to stare the most malevolent beings in the universe in the face and tell them that I am Sovereign and I will NOT permit them to violate me. Ironically though, in some ways it is even more difficult to share these revelations publically.

So many people are completely sold on their false-light “ascended masters, ETs and angels” who tell them what to do, how to think and how to live that they attack me for bringing this revelatory information to the public eye.

To those people, I say quite simply: Believe what you want to believe, but I am going to keep working on KNOWING the TRUTH, and taking appropriate ACTION to right the wrongs that have been done to humanity by the very beings that you are giving your power away to.

I choose to stand for Truth as a Sovereign Being alongside (not beneath) the Sovereign beings of the Free Universe who take action to oppose all forms of deception, parasitism and enslavement.

I thank those of you who will stand alongside, and take action with us.

Much Love,
    Cameron Day
    AscensionHelp.com
    GeniusBrainPower.com

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anarp For This Useful Post:

Cearna (16th April 2015), Ciauzar (16th April 2015), Cup (19th April 2015), mojo (16th April 2015), Pris (16th April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    From the point of view of Source, everything is an illusion, Pris. The only thing that is actually real, is consciousness itself, which is part of the infinite information contained in Source -- I've explained this in more detail in my first post on this thread. Without consciousness itself, everything would be meaningless and therefore non-extant.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Anarp (16th April 2015), Cearna (16th April 2015), Ciauzar (16th April 2015), Cup (19th April 2015), Majik (20th April 2015), mojo (16th April 2015), Pris (16th April 2015), Wind (16th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    Consciousness

What consciousness began as, was that someone coined the word, and it is now in use, under the guise of many different meanings.

The meaning of this word to me is :-
    In opening your mind, there is always something new. In totality – it only gives up what you are willing to find of gentle Earth's pleasures of the mind.

Mind only takes in knowledge. (at this juncture I just want to say that this is distinct from the brain. The brain receives words on it surface, which it stores in cranial links to the Soul. The soul decides if it wants to store this information or not – if to be stored, it goes only to the Soul, for re-organisation into total life-long new information. If not to be stored, it goes to the mind, via neurons and receptors, which link to only remember or not. The mind sits close to the pineal gland, but is totally different. The brain is only energy currents, to better use the final trail of electrical access to the nerves and corresponding neurons. The mind never wants to store more than your capacity to use this knowledge).
    The mind might take in rolling hills or plains, it might take in new and better ways to live, it might learn trigonometry, it might head towards a new chess game – This is all consciousness.

Healing is not consciousness, but learning to use the best methods, for a specific problem in the body – so consciousness to me is to learn new things.

The next thing is, what about the belief in a new thing learnt?
    This is not a state of mind, this is the where withal l to discover the inspiration behind the knowledge learnt. If you see in junior school, an experiment showing that gas has pressure, and you see the can crumbling in on itself, you have learnt the idea that gas has pressure, and you believe it because you saw what happened. This has then validated the final link to one story of scientific fact. If you did the same experiment, expecting the same result on another planet, you might well get a different result, and you just might have to do some changing of your knowledge learnt, or alter your belief to another closely held belief of yours.

Then is not consciousness constantly ongoing? It depends on your need to find out. You may spend an entire lifetime learning only about different kinds of consciousness, however, that limits other tokens of life. This is consciousness that works in the mind alone. What if you are a very sensitive person? You could use consciousness to explore LOVE, but the mind can only store knowledge, your senses can tell you love is much more than knowledge of it, this is sensory perception.

Your soul might want you to explore all aspects of love – only today in the kitteh thread I saw examples of love between humans and felines. This is a palpable explanation of love. Soul, however, needs you to clarify in terms of good or bad love and realise what fears of life are related to love, such as - how do I keep my children in a loving environment, safe from harm? These learnt realisations will live in your soul forever. This is the only thing you will take along with you. The other inspirations or conscious awareness will help you to recognise the immensity that is totality for you now. Later, more will become Soul life to yourself.

Like or lump it, whether aware consciously or not, we all live up to demands fot the seeking of Truth.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Anarp (16th April 2015), Aragorn (16th April 2015), Church (16th April 2015), Ciauzar (16th April 2015), Cup (19th April 2015), idigress (5th September 2015), mojo (16th April 2015), Pris (16th April 2015), Wind (16th April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,306 Times in 7,221 Posts
    Well, you speak with great authority on a subject that is based in myth and superstition! Certainly people report Near-Death and Out-of-Body experiences, and many are very similar. But, how do we know we are not all living within the same computer terminal, running the same programmes? How do we know for sure if any of this is real? How is it possible to be absolutely sure of what exists here until we are fully and completely clear of its influences?
    I am humble enough to admit that I am no official authority in these issues and since I have no direct knowledge or memories from the time before, I cannot know for sure. I just have a very strong feeling about what is right and what is wrong, as a soul I have had thousands of lives before and now I am here. I think there are some universal truths like the law of karma, law of attraction, law of One and so forth. The ancients knew much more about these things since they actually had a direct connection to the spirit realm and now most of that information is completely lost and forgotten. Only some ancient texts have remained.

The eastern views are that when we are fresh souls, we come to the world to experience. Usually through eons of time through our experiences we gather knowledge and karma. That karma can be positive or negative based on our actions, we all have made mistakes in the past, some have been more serious than others. Eventually when the soul has progressed enough, it will reach a point of enlightenment and that will free the soul from the wheel of karma, samsara. We don't come here because we are forced, we come because we choose.

Especially during these critical times many pure and extremely advanced souls have come to Earth to aid in the shift process, souls who have no karma. They come only because they want to help while knowing that they too could gather karma from negative actions, but they also have a knowing that they do not want to have that karma by doing certain things. They tend to be very empathic.

I just find it fascinating that how some think that soul could be captured, because soul is consciousness and not something tangible like that. That conscious energy cannot be captured to some glass jar. There have been many thousands of people who have had NDE's and Michael Newton and Dolores Cannon have talked about them in their books, many others too. No mention of any soul capture devices. Only detailed descriptions of "heaven" or the spirit world and all of the information is very coherent.

May I ask if you have ever been in the company of a so-called "Guardian" or "overseer"? Or are you just repeating something that someone else has said, and which appeals to your sense of what might be worth hanging on to, as truth?

Because, you see, this notion of Guardians, or Guardian Angels, is NOT universally accepted as being true..... merely in New Age circles. And we all know that the entire New Age network was co-opted and hijacked by the CIA many moons ago. Or rather, we should do!
    New Age is just a very broad term, although you could call it a belief system. For instance, a lot of channeled material is garbage as an information, perhaps we should call it fantasy. However, there are some gems like The Law of One, Seth Material and Bashar. Of course that is just my view, but many do share the same view.

I have not met any big creators or the gods, or Logos, but I have had connection with my higher self, angels and other spirits. Unfortunately the negative ones try to influence me, just like last night. I wonder if something prompted them to do that?

With all respect, how do you know all this to be true? To me, it sounds like fear programming to, not only make you 'believe in the light', but to get you to 'go into the light'.
    As I said previously, I trust in my feelings about these issues. Deep understanding from within. Our conscious mind has only a very limited awareness while our higher self has much deeper understanding, we as human beins are only very small part of our whole package. Note that I am someone who does not believe in something, just because it sounds comforting. I have questioned many things and still do continue to do that and I use more discernment than many of people in the alternative scene do. All that being, I don't think this creation is evil or hijacked.

If it were so then there is no point to life other than to suffer. Why even bother to live? Suffering is a major part of life, but not just for the sake of it. We learn from it. The universe is just and sisters/brothers, we are the universe experiecing itself. It doesn't mean that if you have suffered a lot (I too have) that you would have been a bad person before or in this life. In fact the most bravest souls have chosen to endure suffering as much as possible, for that gives them more "plus points". I very much dislike the term "prison planet". This planet can be a prison or hell for us, if we make it so. It has been and it can be even more worse. We could also create a paradise out of it. As Alan Watts said it; Do you view yourself as the world or as the victim of the world?
    Last edited by Wind, 16th April 2015 at 14:26.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Anarp (16th April 2015), Aragorn (16th April 2015), Cearna (17th April 2015), Ciauzar (16th April 2015), Cup (19th April 2015), idigress (5th September 2015), mojo (16th April 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    [QUOTE]
    I am humble enough to admit that I am no official authority in these issues and since I have no direct knowledge or memories from the time before, I cannot know for sure. I just have a very strong feeling about what is right and what is wrong, as a soul I have had thousands of lives before and now I am here.
    How can you be sure, in a world of unlimited uncertainty, that you have had "thousands of lives" before now? If you had been brought up in a family that never spoke of such things, and you had never even heard of there being a notion of a soul, you wouldn't have made such a statement. You, like me, like everyone, are a product of your environment and experiences in this life. That's all we can remember for certain. And even some of that is speculative, where mind-control and time manipulation techniques have been used.

To be clear, all we have is what we are, right here, right now. What we might have been in the past, is pure speculation. What we might be in the future, is also speculation. Nobody has full conscious recall of previous lives; all we have is the notion that previous lives may have been experienced. As I said in my introductory post, time itself is a product of limited consciousness....... with the constructs of past and future falling squarely into the realm of illusion. There is only now. Everything else is being made up.

I think there are some universal truths like the law of karma, law of attraction, law of One and so forth. The ancients knew much more about these things since they actually had a direct connection to the spirit realm and now most of that information is completely lost and forgotten. Only some ancient texts have remained.
    These are merely faux truths that we have been introduced to via the New Age network. These so-called universal laws have been designed by demiurgic forces with the specific purpose of keeping humanity in line, and to produce loosh, from which the Archons obtain their nourishment. Please see my previous post where Cameron Day explains this mammoth deception much more fully.

Here are the relevant extracts:

shedding-old-identity

Through this biased and manipulated “life review,” the being is made to feel bad about their life, which is exactly what the ToK want.

They tell the person that even though they failed at so many things in their life, that they will be given a chance to go back one more time and “get things right” in a new incarnation. The being is then grateful at this chance for redemption and accepts the agreements that the ToK present them with to incarnate again.

If that being was raised with a Christian type of indoctrination, they will encounter “Jesus and the angels” but be told that they are “not yet worthy to enter the kingdom of heaven.”

Of course, the fear of being sent to hell is so strong in their belief system that they JUMP at the chance to reincarnate and become “worthy” to enter “God’s kingdom,” which is actually the demiurge’s kingdom.

After agreeing to reincarnate, the being is then sent to a “heavenly realm” in the middle to upper astral realms to await reincarnation. This realm is nicely decorated with simulations of nature, lovely views and a staff of “guardian angels” who make sure those beings go back to earth when their time comes. Of course, those “guardians” are actually parasitic sheep-herders tending to their flock, and there is NO allowance for the beings held in this realm to go elsewhere.
    Karmic Transference

If the content of an individual’s life, unhealed wounds and unfulfilled desires isn’t enough to convince them that they need to reincarnate, they are presented with an even more brazen deception. They are shown what they are told is their own past life where they committed horrible crimes, and they are told that they need to continue incarnating into adverse conditions in order to “work off” that bad karma.

truth-vs-lies2

In reality, the life they are shown is NOT theirs, but rather the actions of some being closely aligned with the liararchy who made pacts with them to avoid taking energetic responsibility for their actions.

Some of that criminal being’s malicious energy is then projected onto the individual who is being tricked into believing that they were once that horrible criminal.

That being then takes on agreements to “discharge” the “bad karma” that they have (supposedly) earned for themselves, never realizing that it was all a lie designed to keep them subjugated and enslaved. This is done to coerce the being’s agreement to reincarnate and take responsibility for crimes that they did not commit, ensuring that the person’s next life is going to be filled with undue hardship.

This karmic transference also allows those dark sorcerers who have aligned with the liararchy to avoid the repercussions of their own actions. This transference is also used on a large-scale upon the populace of the planet through forms of mass mind-control and media manipulation. To properly explain that will require a separate article, but the basic mechanism for how this is done is through subconscious agreements embedded throughout the media, corporate logos (sigils), financial contracts, admiralty law and other “matrix institutions.”

The eastern views are that when we are fresh souls, we come to the world to experience. Usually through eons of time through our experiences we gather knowledge and karma. That karma can be positive or negative based on our actions, we all have made mistakes in the past, some have been more serious than others. Eventually when the soul has progressed enough, it will reach a point of enlightenment and that will free the soul from the wheel of karma, samsara. We don't come here because we are forced, we come because we choose.
    Yes, that is what is stated about Eastern philosophy. As far as I am concerned, it's all mind-control, coming into our focus courtesy of Archontic forces. Why would we have all these lifetimes of experience where each new lifetime is started with no memory whatsoever of what we experienced previously? That's pointless! It's like putting us through a schooling curriculum and wiping our minds clean after each new year starts. Who would benefit from such an insane schedule? Certainly not humanity. Who or what kind of omniscient power would conjure up such an insane construct..... the Christian God figure? No..... this modus operandi has the fingerprint of Satanic influences all over it.

This is the real world we live in. It is not under the control of a benevolent force; we are controlled from one loosh-creating lifetime of fear, to the next, via hidden mind parasites, the Archons. This is all recorded in Coptic, in the Nag Hammadi scrolls, and has been translated into many books. The one I would recommend is: Not In His Image, by John Lash.

Especially during these critical times many pure and extremely advanced souls have come to Earth to aid in the shift process, souls who have no karma. They come only because they want to help while knowing that they too could gather karma from negative actions, but they also have a knowing that they do not want to have that karma by doing certain things. They tend to be very empathic.
    This is just re-cycled New Age nonsense.

I just find it fascinating that how some think that soul could be captured, because soul is consciousness and not something tangible like that. That conscious energy cannot be captured to some glass jar. There have been many thousands of people who have had NDE's and Michael Newton and Dolores Cannon have talked about them in their books, many others too. No mention of any soul capture devices. Only detailed descriptions of "heaven" or the spirit world and all of the information is very coherent.

If you read David Icke's The Perception Deception, your question will be answered.

New Age is just a very broad term, although you could call it a belief system. For instance, a lot of channeled material is garbage as an information, perhaps we should call it fantasy. However, there are some gems like The Law of One, Seth Material and Bashar. Of course that is just my view, but many do share the same view.

I have not met any big creators or the gods, or Logos, but I have had connection with my higher self, angels and other spirits. Unfortunately the negative ones try to influence me, just like last night. I wonder if something prompted them to do that?
    I think that, should you look a little deeper, you will find that there are NO clear channels of information, and that the entire New Age channelling network is either the work of a CIA supercomputer, or is the product of Archontic interference. We exist in a sealed container, and the border guards cover all the exits.

As I said previously, I trust in my feelings about these issues. Deep understanding from within. Our conscious mind has only a very limited awareness while our higher self has much deeper understanding, we as human beins are only very small part of our whole package. Note that I am someone who does not believe in something, just because it sounds comforting. I have questioned many things and still do continue to do that and I use more discernment than many of people in the alternative scene do. All that being, I don't think this creation is evil or hijacked.

In that case, you are either too young to have had the experiences that are necessary to sway your mind; or your mind has already been implanted with false information.

If it were so then there is no point to life other than to suffer. Why even bother to live? Suffering is a major part of life, but not just for the sake of it. We learn from it.
    Yes, these are the questions we should be asking ourselves, if we really want to find the truth. If you can understand that we are merely cattle in an Archontic farm, where the produce is fear, then you will be able to start to connect some of the dots. We may well learn within one lifetime not to hit our hands with hammers, but, when the next life starts, out come the hammers again. The lesson is never learned, and there is no progression from one lifetime to another. Go figure.

The universe is just and sisters/brothers, we are the universe experiecing itself. It doesn't mean that if you have suffered a lot (I too have) that you would have been a bad person before or in this life. In fact the most bravest souls have chosen to endure suffering as much as possible, for that gives them more "plus points". I very much dislike the term "prison planet". This planet can be a prison or hell for us, if we make it so. It has been and it can be even more worse. We could also create a paradise out of it. As Alan Watts said it; Do you view yourself as the world or as the victim of the world?
    Sorry Wind, but this is just a lot of chocolate-coated butterflies and rainbows that have been fed to us via people who don't want to confront the harsh reality of what is really going down on this pitiful planet.
    Last edited by Anarp, 16th April 2015 at 17:48.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anarp For This Useful Post:

Cup (19th April 2015), mojo (16th April 2015), Pris (16th April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,306 Times in 7,221 Posts
    You are of course free to believe that, Anarp.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th April 2015), Cup (19th April 2015), mojo (16th April 2015), Pris (16th April 2015), Sebastion (16th April 2015)