Thread: Jumping the multiverse, shadow people and "bad" Andromedans, help?

Retired Member
    Thanks

Jumping the multiverse, shadow people and "bad" Andromedans, help?

So I'm going through some "crazy" things right now, hopefully I'm just going crazy.

**Am I living the series "Sliders"? ( I was never a big fan of the show, but neat idea I guess until you feel like your living it)

Have you ever had reverse dejavue? I have several times and once this week, which is the craziest yet. I don't get the feeling I've done something before, but rather very clear and mundane memories which could not have happened in the universe I reside in currently.

The first time I was looking at an interior decoration in my mom's house I had very detailed and clear and matter-of-fact type memories of removing with my best friend. They were decorative fake cross beams that went across the ceiling. They look like real wood but I correctly remembered they were instead Styrofoam inside with a painted plastic shell, which I reconfirmed by getting on a chair and poking one in a hidden corner. I inspected them all, and they all were undamaged and sealed to the ceiling in the original paint from when they were installed sometime in the late 80's if I had to guess. My friend had no such memories when I brought up some things I remembered we had talked about the day we took them down (we often wind up doing odd jobs for each others parents) He remembered coming over for a visit (85mile drive) but never did help on any jobs at the new place. My mom said she didn't really know why she had never taken them down because she had planned on it, called around to find someone to do it with no luck, to "lighten up the room" because the beams were very dark brown. I've tried to tell myself it was a dream or a similar job, or just faulty memory, but it doesn't add up.

The second time I was driving some friends to the airport, and discovered a traffic light I knew for a fact wasn't there the day before, because I was planning on going shooting at the dirt road turn off, which was now a giant traffic light with paved roads that had been repaired they had been there soooo long. This was also when my girlfriend started saying I had changed (lol nothing strange there but the timing) and brought up things I had never done, as if I knew what she was talking about (intimate dating with a certain woman before her, whom I had only taken to lunch once before my girlfriend even knew me, and this other woman was very cute but totally bonkers and mean and clingy so I never spoke to her again after the one lunch)

Now this week I was watching the kids show "mighty machines: at the race track" with my 3yo son, only it was a different episode altogether than the last time I watched it with him. Last time it was F1 race cars, Pennzoil, and Duracell teams were supporting characters I remember thinking it must have been a big deal for Canadian public TV who made mighty machines to get big name racers, and they had a team that had no main sponsor (named after the owner) as the star of the show, I could draw you the story board, and tell you about 10 things I learned about F1 racers I didn't know before I saw the show (I'm not a race fan). My son has been watching that show since he could say "broooom brooom" and carry a toy race car, we've been watching other shows (Curious George) a few months now, but if you have kids you know about memorizing silly TV shows when your kid wants to watch it over and over everyday, several times a day. The story was similar, the voices were the same actors and actresses with different lines, same era and time frame, it even must have had the same story board, the camera shot sequences were the same, but a different race altogether, and it was dinky little go-cart sized indy-cars in the wiki it calls them "f 3000" class racers, I had no idea these existed until the show changed. I thought I was just confused because in the "new" episode the secondary race car is a yellow no name car which maybe I just thought was Pennzoil, but I re-watched it and she has almost no role, and there used to be this whole dialog I remember about being on the hydraulic lift tailgate to "take a rest" between races and in the new one these f 3000 cars are so small their truck trailers don't even have hydraulic lift tailgates. I just spent 2 hours looking for anything about a second version of the episode and according to everything I can find this is the original and only episode filmed in the 90's.

This would all add up if I was just nuts I guess, but this isn't like I think I'm claiming to be Napoleon, or the real living Elvis back from Mars or something. Its all too clear and detailed to have been dreams, I have no history of anything like this.

I could be totally bonkers I know, I actually wish I could just believe that, it would be easier to deal with. As far as I can tell, I have depression but have never been this off about things. I never thought I would wish I was just crazy. The best thing I think of other than I'm living out the sliders show, with out the fun chrome tunnel ride, is that maybe reading about John Titor and having been day dreaming about black holes and wormholes my whole life made some vivid dreams like I've never had before or like detectives talk about how people's minds make up details later on. But either I can't trust my mind or my reality, not a cool choice. Not cool at all. I actually feel like I don't belong here now, its possible I'm being messed with hence the next parts...

Shadow people? MILABS as shadow people maybe?

I'm also hoping someone may know if MILABS ever use a shadow people disguise for abductions? A few months back I had a night terror where a shadow person clearly in an Air Force barracks cap and class-b windbreaker jacket (from the distinctive outlines) came in my dream/room and reached into my chest where I could feel him fiddle around in there, it didn't hurt, but it felt like it should have and I still felt it after I was able to move again. I been having harder times emotionally since then. I have had other experiences with a completely different shadow person visiting my girlfriend, who claimed to be living and over 500,000 years old, and thought I was insolent for having the nerve to speak in his presence, but the air force one was all busyness, looked at me long enough to see I couldn't get up, then went to work,... in my chest, and left me paralyzed shortly when he was done.

**"bad" Andromans?

I've had 3 lucid dreams now where some kind of blue humanoid is involved and its not pleasant. The first time a freind next to me in my dream asks about all the clouds really being space ships over head and I told him " Oh, those? That's the Andromedans they're the bad guys." At the time I was reading Collier and Tolec, so it felt weird when I woke up and remembered what I said, and in a lucid dream no less, although the dream did turn bad, which was my first bad lucid dream my others had all started scary and then I woke up but was still in the dream so I went and had fun, this time it just made the dream more scary when I knew I was dreaming but had no control, and was being beamed up into a ship I really didn't want to go to for some reason, because "look at that shape it's a warbird all right". Another time involved being taken out of a dissection room by a blue alien an into an orphanage for gifted children being run by the blue alien, I somehow knew the "other kids" were all gifted and being collected, but I didn't know why I was there I had no talent. The alien wouldn't let me leave and all of us children ( I'm 41) felt we had to stick together (except for the pretty ballerina twins in pink too-toos, they were proud to be there for the shoes I think). The last lucid dream it was the place I was in that tipped me off that I was dreaming, but as soon as I went to fly away, a blue alien showed up and grabbed me, and I woke up screaming and convulsing is all I remember after that, woke the baby too.

So, anyone have something similar? I figure if not I'm less likely to get trolled here for sharing. Since it feels like I'm getting messed with anyway, I can't see me getting it worse for talking about it other than public ridicule.

Any information anyone (Corey or someone in the know) can provide would help. Any advice from anyone with anything similar would help, I am low on available friends at the moment. My life is in shambles, which sucks for me but its gotta be even harder on my boy, he needs a daddy who doesn't scare him at night, isn't sad all the time, and can function in life again. Thanks for reading, any discussion would help at this point, I'll even take the ridicule. I'm just crazy aren't I?

Any questions would probably even help, maybe some fresh perspectives. Maybe I just forgot how to google and the other race car episode was there the whole time?

I guess I kind of hope I'm just crazy because if I'm not, then I'm guessing I'll probably never get home due to the nature of the multiverse, (not because of the series but the real physics of it) I think I'd rather know I was safe and sound and a little off my rocker but with my original friends and family, than to think I'm in some other version of my life, where people remember a different me, who did things I never did. I know any modern doctor would love to tell me I'm nuts, and here's a hundred pills a day to take, and they'll get me back to work at wal-mart in no time, but these memories are as real as the nose on my face, and the all the details too. Oh, and people find my deception skills laughable at best, I can't get away with anything because I can't lie very well at all. I don't think I've gotten away with anything in my life, I give myself away everytime. Anyone who knows me would agree and say something like but that's a good thing and that's one reason I like you. Flattering and insulting at the same time (to me anyway, just see what happens when you can't lie and you get asked if this horizontally stripped moo-moo makes me look fat by your girlfriend, problems ensue.)

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to FOE*HAMMER For This Useful Post:

777 (11th April 2015), Angelrising (10th April 2015), blue (11th April 2015), Bob (10th April 2015), dianna (10th April 2015), john parslow (10th April 2015), KosmicKat (10th April 2015), Majik (10th April 2015), Melidae (10th April 2015), monk (10th April 2015), Ria (12th April 2015), Seikou-Kishi (10th April 2015), Spiral of Light (10th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,666 Times in 319 Posts
    You're no crazier than anyone else on this beautiful rock!

And I'm even so sure as to say there are people crazy enough to tell you they know your experience is either a)fantasy, b)psychotic/delusional or c) anywhere in between. Most of these people call themselves "Doctor" so watch out for those lol

I laugh but its not really funny. http://www.louisianastatehospitals.com/ (3108.info)
    Last edited by monk, 10th April 2015 at 10:54. Reason: that to there they

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to monk For This Useful Post:

777 (11th April 2015), Angelrising (10th April 2015), dianna (10th April 2015), Melidae (10th April 2015), Seikou-Kishi (10th April 2015), Spiral of Light (10th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 1,218 Posts
    I thought for a moment you were referring to "jamais vu" but this is something completely diferent.

The lucid dream with the clouds — I've had lucid dreams very similar to that too.

Quote Originally posted by monk View Post
    You're no crazier than anyone else on this beautiful rock!
    Unfortunately that says very little lol.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

Angelrising (10th April 2015), dianna (10th April 2015), Melidae (10th April 2015), monk (10th April 2015), Spiral of Light (10th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

More of "YOU" is bleeding through

I absolutely relate to what you are experiencing and you are NOT alone and NOT crazy.

You are experiencing symptoms of an expandeed consciousness. You are becoming aware of more of who you already are. This "bleed through" is happening to many of us and having a broader framework by which to process these experiences is very helpful as the old mental and emotional health systems offer little to this journey and can even slow the integration and expansion process down if medications are administered that affect th awareness levels.

I actually had a dream wherein I had ran into a store in the freezing cold but forgot my grocery list which was on my phone. I recognized "in the dream" that I sleep with my cell next to me so I actually woke up, grabbed my phone in my hand and fell back to sleep only to "be back in the dream ", in the exact same place I left in the store but now with my phone having materialized in my hand with the exact same screen up and everything. When it all was done, I could not tell which was the dream and which was "reality" only to come to understand that there is no difference.

I have had many experiences with parallel realities, other dimensions, ET/ED and the likes that at one point sent me to the hospital for evaluation. I tested fine but it didn't stop concerned family and friends from wondering what the hell was happening to me as I could not remember from momment to moment which "reality" I was in with each person.

You can ask your higher self, spiritual guides, guardian anges, god or whatever you identify with to only allow that which serves you in this life to "bleed through" because it CAN get REALLY ridiculous. Just know that you are okay and if you want a more in-depth or personal perspective on ways to manage and even utilize this expanded awareness, message me. I won't clog up your thread unless you prefer such sharing here. I will only say that it is possible to connect with your other "selves" in order to get "things done" in a way that will allow you a fuller experience in this life. Very useful when understood.
    Last edited by Angelrising, 10th April 2015 at 15:24.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Angelrising For This Useful Post:

blue (11th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ok, so I hadn't read the very end of your post where you did ask for suggestions and so in the spirit of your request, I will offer the following:

- at the root of your being, your core essence, you are The All/Source/The I AM (let me know if you struggle with this as it is foundational)
    - EVERYTHING beyond your core essence is a "story" we "experience" in order to explore the "I AM"; no one story is more true than any other story, they are each simply unique perspectives of The All/I AM
    - when the "stories" become overwhelming, reach for the quiet still place within and connect with your I AM presence - it is soft and still and JUST IS.
    - if you are not a deep meditator or struggle with silencing the "noise", try grounding to the Earth - walk barefooted outside, envision a grounding cable running from your root chakra to the center of the earth getting activated, or just ask Earth/Gaia to assist in grounding you

You want to recognize your grounding as often as possible to prevent the kind of existential crisis that would result in "pieces of you" - aspects that are trying to integrate but are encountering resistance - flying off and your physical being finding it increasingly harder to "be here, now."

Your focus through this stage for you can be to just "be with whatever IS, now". Ignore 5 minutes ago and 5 minutes from now. Approach the NOW moment as though it is all that is. Your reference points are shifting and it's throwing you off a bit, that's all.

If you know of a karmic healer, now would be a good time to connect. However, you can trust yourself and your guidance through this phase as well. It WILL integrate and settle down but grounding through it is vital to "pulling yourself together" both figuratively and literally.
    Last edited by Angelrising, 10th April 2015 at 15:54.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angelrising For This Useful Post:

777 (11th April 2015), Spiral of Light (10th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,939 Times in 516 Posts
    Hi FOE*HAMMER - welcome to the Forum

I don't think you are going crazy, I have seen the 'slide phenomenon' many times, and others have shared similar types of experiences.. new buildings being there which weren't there before, stoplights, paint colors different.

The word is indeed "a slide" is the closest..

My personal feeling is there is a quantum slide occurring now and then, where such is originating from as it is widespread apparently has been a question.

Over on PA, a year or two ago I don't have the post handy, a fellow had observed such an event actually while he was driving, and detailed it very precisely.. What was happening at the time was an upset in the earth's geomagnetic field, from a solar event which had happened. Two things, a CME (coronal mass ejection from the sun from an exploding sunspot) AND a current geomagnetic field upset happening in earth's geomagnetic field/and ionosphere...

Apparently the combination of both, the varying magnetic field, plus a new energy burst happening were the commonalities. NOW is there some apparatus that such are acting on inducing such slide(s)? I don't know, but it has been observed by me and a few others now for at least 20 years, this slide effect.

--Bob

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

Angelrising (10th April 2015), Spiral of Light (10th April 2015)

Retired Member Ireland
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,674 Times in 263 Posts
    CERN has been upsetting the earths magnetic field, if you go to youtube and search bpearthwatch his most recent upload has some really good evidence of this

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarahdita85 For This Useful Post:

citsym (11th April 2015), Spiral of Light (10th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    WOW, awesome thank you all, this gives me a lot to think on.

I did some searching a while back on quantum slippage and didn't come up with much other than the TV show "Sliders" (if THAT even still exists lol) awesome to know I'm not alone what ever the case may be. I feel like both ideas are correct, the surprise traffic light and the new race cars feel more like a slide, but the more I think of it the cross beams feel more like bleed through, so clear yet a different feel to it. That makes me wonder if there have been other bleed throughs I didn't recognize as different, with no artifacts to compare. CRAP, now I have to wonder when someone tells me they never did or said a thing I clearly remember them doing or saying. Well I was terrible at lie detecting before, but this will make me totally clueless if someone is lying. There is another good reason to be as forgiving as possible.

With the slides there is this sense of loss, like it was right here before where did it go, it must be right over here, no, maybe over there? With the bleed through its almost like someone else, almost. The slides seem to bother me less too, just a physical situation mostly, but the bleed through really got to me it seemed. I feel this sense of sorrow that it didn't ever happen that way here. (the cross beams weren't THAT ugly though, so this makes no sense here)

I did talk to spirit guides, but was driven off of it from hard times internally and that not all of them were trust worthy either. Every time I asked my spirit guides about this they got quiet, no answers. They would confirm something had actually happened and I wasn't loosing my mind, but no other information would be allowed. I kept feeling like I was being laughed at over it too, like I was a total idiot for not knowing what was going on, like the time I ordered a cheesburger, looked inside and saw no cheese until I tried to show the lady behind the counter, the cheese had been there the whole time. Something made me feel so dumb I stopped asking, anything. The simple replies and just talking to me about it makes me feel so much better now.

I feel like "all is one, one is all" is a deep truth. I feel like I should forgive others because they are an extension of whatever 'me' is, and we are all doing the best we can. So, to feel like beings that know more than me are laughing at me (not with me) and holding back information that would keep me from feeling panic and loneliness, well I didn't feel like those beings were worth asking anymore, and I didn't know which was which, so I hung up on all telepathic or spiritual communications until I can figure out who to trust.

The thought that overwhelms me is the feeling like my higher self chose all this for me with out a care as to how much it would hurt me. I'm so angry at my higher self for what seems like total carelessness for this individuals feelings. It's sitting up there where ever it is in the presence of source comfy and safe, sending the part of it that's me to go suffer and earn it brownie points. I feel like my little piece of soul is dieing from all the hurt in my life, along with my weakness to it and I feel disgust at my higher self for not knowing better that this would happen, or just not caring. I read this and its sounds crazy and self important but these feelings will not just go away, with love or logic.

So all the inner turmoil and then to feel like I'm lost, even at home and with family, but its not really my original family. That's another sore point, my folks were so gentle and loving and well adjusted and here I am a total wreck for my kid, doesn't seem fair.

All in all, I know somewhere deep down its me that's messed up and not reality, however I'm struggling to get to that point of view, must be ego. It's also possible I'm just being messed with and none of it really happened, the mind control they speak of now makes it so.

Thank you all for the replies, I'm really feeling better about this. Not good yet, but a lot better for sure. I'm so embarrassed to have such a huge deal over an old kids show, so bizarre. I guess its also the feeling its not over yet either, and don't get comfy cuz I might not be in the same place tomorrow.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to FOE*HAMMER For This Useful Post:

Bob (10th April 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks

I know just what you mean ....

Quote Originally posted by FOE*HAMMER View Post

The thought that overwhelms me is the feeling like my higher self chose all this for me with out a care as to how much it would hurt me. I'm so angry at my higher self for what seems like total carelessness for this individuals feelings.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to citsym For This Useful Post:

pablo.s (12th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

You are RIGHT where you are supposed to be!!!!!!

Quote Originally posted by FOE*HAMMER View Post

With the slides there is this sense of loss, like it was right here before where did it go, it must be right over here, no, maybe over there? With the bleed through its almost like someone else, almost. The slides seem to bother me less too, just a physical situation mostly, but the bleed through really got to me it seemed. I feel this sense of sorrow that it didn't ever happen that way here. (the cross beams weren't THAT ugly though, so this makes no sense here)

Such a perceptive observation, Foe*Hammer! Grief is part of "the process" of letting go. You are ahead of the game if you can recognize that and simply allow it. Your differentiation between "bleed through" and "slips" are quite apt indeed! A way to view this might be to see it as what no longer serves you "slipping" away, while more of what does serve you is "bleeding through", so to speak. That would definitely explain why the bleed throughs really get to you as it is MORE of "who you really are" coming through as new perpectives. These integrations run deep and are connected to the "slips" as well. Consider the analogy of an event horizon and allow your imagination to explore how your own personal "event horizon" might be affecting your experience of reality.

...well I didn't feel like those beings were worth asking anymore, and I didn't know which was which, so I hung up on all telepathic or spiritual communications until I can figure out who to trust.

If I were your "higher self" and I wanted you to get to know "ME", I might create situations that allowed you to consider trusting "ME/YOU" above any perceived "other". But you can try to take this a step further and see this as a reflective experience. Since your higher self IS YOU, consider that it is SELF TRUST that you are struggling with. Consider that the deeper we go into the "self" the closer we get to our "core" beliefs and attitudes - those we've adopted before we were conscious we were adopting them. Now consider that at some point during the transition between "knowing thyself" and "forgetting thyself" so that you could have the human experience of self discovery, one of the first questions you asked yourself as memories were fading and you looked back upon the beauty of your wholeness was "Why in the WORLD would I do this?" This time of your life is allowing you to revisit that question and KNOW that you CHOSE this life so that you could EXPERIENCE who you really are. Consider also that your "limitations" are self-imposed boundaries that allow you to experience the aspects of your totality that you have chosen to experience. Hence, you wouldn't know "up" without the contrasting experience of "down."

The thought that overwhelms me is the feeling like my higher self chose all this for me with out a care as to how much it would hurt me. I'm so angry at my higher self for what seems like total carelessness for this individuals feelings. It's sitting up there where ever it is in the presence of source comfy and safe, sending the part of it that's me to go suffer and earn it brownie points. I feel like my little piece of soul is dieing from all the hurt in my life, along with my weakness to it and I feel disgust at my higher self for not knowing better that this would happen, or just not caring. I read this and its sounds crazy and self important but these feelings will not just go away, with love or logic.

Ohhhhh, my friend, I wish I could help you to understand how "NOT ALONE" you are here. The truth is, as we have had to "leave" a part of ourselves behiind the veil to have the experience of "becoming", the feelings of the part of ourselves that has been left to explore WITHOUT the full knowing ranges from "What the hell is this power "OUTSIDE" of myself that is affecting MY LIFE?" to "SCREW YOU! WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I WAS SUFFERING AND NEEDED HELP?" and everything in between. ALL ideas of "power and control outside of the self that can exert power OVER the self"/powerlessness" stems from our NOT knowing who we REALLY are and that it has been US all along orchestrating the show in concert with our limited aspects. Consider that this is why issues of "big brother" and "gov't secrecy" play so prominently in our world right now. But also consider how BRILLIANT our higher selves must be to have been able to pull this experience off! If there is a GRAND reason that other dimensional beings are interstested in the soul journeys of humans at this time, there is no greater reason than to observe and understanding of the vast amounts of wisdom that goes into the 3D experience.

...and here I am a total wreck for my kid, doesn't seem fair.

You kid is an individual, sovereign being who has chosen this experience for the sam reasons you have - to better know the self. You are only able to do the best you know to do, and as you learn more, share more so that your child can benefit from your expansion. You are NOT meant to be some "perfected idea" of a parent - if there is such a thing. I have found that walking my kids through my learnings allows them to put their experiences of me into a perspective that allows them to OWN the growth from it as much as they also get to own THEIR experience of it. My motto has become "If you like where you are, don't curse the road that got you there!" The key is to move into LOVE for where you are as a perfect circumstance designed to allow you to know more of yourself. From this perspective, you can better appreciate the journey should you choose.

All in all, I know somewhere deep down its me that's messed up and not reality, however I'm struggling to get to that point of view, must be ego. It's also possible I'm just being messed with and none of it really happened, the mind control they speak of now makes it so.

We have been taught to blame the ego for its distorted view but I would like to offer you another perspective here as well. It is OUR ego and whatever it has become WE made it that way. We created iit the way it is because we did not know that there was another part of us designed to do what we were pushing the ego to do - know, create, love. The ego was designed to "serve the wellbeing of the physical vessel." However, without knowing that there was a higher aspect of us working the greater scene, it saw the "higher self" as a threat and moved into "protection/defensive" mode and began to protect us from the very aspect of us we came here to get to know. See the quandary? Now that we are in a period with that part is "reasserting" itself into our lives/bleeding through and slipping into the scene, we are being asked to be patient and loving with the parts of us - both inward and outward projections - that we have created from a place of "not knowing". THIS is why we should express FORGIVENESS and UNCONDITIONAL LOVE at this time. It is as much for the "self" as it is for the "other"!!!

Thank you all for the replies, I'm really feeling better about this. Not good yet, but a lot better for sure. I'm so embarrassed to have such a huge deal over an old kids show, so bizarre. I guess its also the feeling its not over yet either, and don't get comfy cuz I might not be in the same place tomorrow.

You can get comfortable, but trying to get complacent is ill advised. I am learning to become more comfortable with change and with the unknown because it is only by "changing what was" and venturing into "what can be" that we can ever discover more of who we are. Otherwise, we are simply recycling.
    My prayer is that you can begin to see that you are EXACTLY where you need to be at this time. It is NOT comfortable. it is NOT easy for the limited aspects of ourselves (ex. ego mind and that which is accustomed to being informed by it) to grasp and allow. However, it is EXACTLY what will allow you to know more of your "TRUTH". We'd love to think that becoming "en-lightened" is all tea parties and Wellsville. However, when the "light" gets turned up, it exposes more of ALL - what we prefer AND what we do not prefer. Your POINT OF POWER is HOW YOU HOLD YOUR ATTENTION!!!!!!! Focus on what you PREFER and you will get more of it. You can acknowledge the contrasting perspectives, however, consider not holding one perspective as MORE TRUE than any other for it is only when they are ALL EQUAL, that YOUR CHOICE becomes the center of power. (Fun note: The character Neo, in the move The Matrix, alluded to this when talking to The Architect. This is also alluded to in the movie "Interstellar" during the encounter with the 5D beings. I could go on because it's like we leave ourselves breadcrumbs in art and literature!)

Know that it is ALL there for the experiencing.

Blessings, my friend in journey!
    Last edited by Angelrising, 11th April 2015 at 14:58.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Foe*Hammer,

Given your questions, you may also find this thread most interesting!

http://jandeane81.com/threads/6336-L...eferrerid=1556

Much love!

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Your experiences mentioned in the first part of your message sound like cross linkages between various aspects of the Oversoul to a parallel 'future self'. We do this all the time (even now infact), however it seems you at some level tapped into another probable reality which from our linear sequential timeframe would be the 'future'. It would confuse many given our notions of time, which is an illusion (for lack of a better term) and artifact of the way the Mind operates. Is there anything you gained from the experience or have learned? Perhaps it will lead you to certain doors. There are quite often reasons for this which will unfold in 'time'. As I type this I am reminded by a session by Bashar in which it is said it is possible to die and resume your life in a parallel life that very close to the original (though discrepancies may be noticed but shrugged off - obviously yours are more significant though. Simply food for thought.

Regarding the Andromedans. I asked for you and was told they were not Negatives but simply appeared so due to your unconscious beliefs and expectations (Ignore much of the stuff out there). There were certain implants and activations made within you that you have agreed to at a higher level, which you may find will play a role in something that may occur in the 'future'. The issue of 'abductions' being negative is quite a misnomer and due to the propaganda perpetuated by Gov. We have chosen to work with them for various reasons (hybridisation program, activations etc) and these agreements are made on higher levels of being which the Ego personality (your human identity, or who you think you are) will not be aware of. Some of those children you met you will find share DNA parentage with you.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Acraeus For This Useful Post:

Angelrising (13th April 2015)