Page 29 of 43 FirstFirst ... 192627282930313239 ... LastLast

Thread: You Are Not Your Thoughts

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Spending time cleaning the house, but doing so by spray painting everything white and then drawing a tidy representation of what the tidy house should look like, over the white canvas.
    But further still to the act of doing this being at the request of the Department of Encapsulation. Their job description being to drag the people into a manageable group and narrow the options so as they are also predicable. The pre-requisites having been decided by the chairpersons whim, they set about forcing compliance to their delusional Utopia.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th November 2016), Dreamtimer (25th November 2016), Elen (27th November 2016), modwiz (5th December 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    There's always the SBD...

True acceptance comes with tolerance of direct nasal assault.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th November 2016), Elen (27th November 2016), modwiz (5th December 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    The battle for humanities mind has ramped up hugely, an observation of late, again. Jose Arguelles's saying that the internet is the last step before telepathy, is looking so. Lol people are starting to use their feelings, internet wise, much better of late imo, may joy bless us all in daily life, now.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (27th November 2016), Elen (27th November 2016), modwiz (5th December 2016)

Thanks
    Recently I listened in in a conversation close by me, imo there was no original thoughts given by anyone, what is an original thought ?, is there such a thing I pondered, how close is a thought to a feeling because ones feelings disconnected to ones thoughts has to be original doesn't it ?.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

ArtyCarl (22nd February 2017), Dreamtimer (5th December 2016), Elen (6th December 2016), modwiz (5th December 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    It is said that all stories in the world boil down to only seven basic stories (or plots). I'm not sure who figured this out. If everything that is has already been then there's nothing original.

Having said that, if something's gloriously original to me, and I can laugh hysterically or experience wonder and joy then that's good enough for me.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2016), Elen (6th December 2016), modwiz (6th December 2016)

Thanks
    I see people in awakened states, they use their brain, you know , logic, what is it they are feeling, having no thoughts appears to have set them free.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (6th December 2016), Elen (6th December 2016), modwiz (6th December 2016)

Thanks
    So we are basically computers that get programmed, then some programme within us prior to instalment on Earth gets opened and we go about deprogramming and reprogramming to know thyself/mind. As of the last years this has been like a virus.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (11th December 2016), Elen (11th December 2016)

Thanks
    As it says below, knowing your own mind IS the human revolution, imo just watch 2017 produce more and more minds known and people staying in joyous states all over the Earth >

What you try to do is you try to push out some things and keep the others. That is the mistake. You say this is good, that is evil. That is the problem. You say this is sacred, this is profane. That is the problem. You have to accept all that is there. You accept the most beautiful thoughts and you have to accept the most terrible thoughts because they are all happening inside of you. That is the truth.

Thoughts are millions of years old. They are not your thoughts. They are just flowing through you. That�s all. The structure of thoughts does not change. Only the object has changed. Thought has remained the same. Thought is essentially measurement. It is comparison. Ancient man was measure and comparing. You also do. He was comparing how many cows he had, how much the neighbor had. You are comparing how many cars you have, how many the neighbor has.

Comparing is thought. It is measurement. All thought is measurement. It is comparison. It does not change. They are not your thoughts. They are there. So your thoughts are not your thoughts.

Your mind. What is the mind? The mind is full of thoughts and the mind is a human mind. It�s very, very ancient. The same structure: fear, jealously, anger, hatred, worry about the past, worrying about the future. It has not changed at all. Only the objects have change. Desire is there. You had desire for a spear. You have desire for money. That�s all. You had fear of the saber-toothed tiger. You have fear of the share market. That�s all. The structure is the same and the mind is very, very ancient. So your mind is not your mind. It�s very, very ancient. It is just there. You assume it is yours. So your mind is not your mind.

Your body. Your body is not your body. You did not design your body. It was designed millions of years ago. The same structure: the nose is here, the ear is here, breathe in oxygen, give out carbon dioxide. It�s been the same for millions of years. You did not design it. You did not create it. You did not conceive it. You did nothing in fact. How come it is your body? It�s not your body at all. You have to think about it. Contemplate on that.

Then the self, the sense of separation. That�s again an illusion. It depends upon how fast the senses are coordinating�slightly slow down, the sense of separation is gone. There is only oneness. You don�t exist as an independent entity at all. There is no separate existence. Not at all. Just another big illusion. Your self is only a concept.

Now how to understand this? A very simple example would help you understand this. Mainly the dress that you�re wearing, you did not design the dress. You did not tailor that dress. You did not weave the textile in the textile mill. You did not grow the cotton or create the polyester that has gone into the dress. In no way are you involved with the dress. How do you say it is your dress? It�s not at all your dress.

Similarly your thoughts are not your thoughts. Your mind is not your mind. Your body is not your body. The self is only a concept. The moment you become awakened you�re out of all this and you see your thoughts automatically happening. You see your speech automatically happening and you see your actions. You may think you�re moving your arm by your control. It�s not so. You can watch the brain in real time. Moments before you decide to move your hand the brain had decided to move the hand. It�s only the illusion that you have decided to move your hand.

Now the problem is you�re identifying yourself with your thoughts, with your mind, with your body and the so-called self. This we call anatma. Anatma in Sanskrit which means false identification. And why is there this false identification? Because of what we call in Sanskrit pragnaparada or failure of intelligence which is what we try to awaken in level 2. Because of failure of intelligence you�re having wrong identification which leads to a sense of separation. The sense of separation is the cause of all problems. All problems inside yourself are caused because of this sense of separation. All problems with the family are caused because of this sense of separation. All problems in your country are caused because of this sense of separation. All problems in the world arise because of this sense of separation.

If you remove the sense of separation then there are no problems in the individual, no problems in the family, no problems in the nation, no problems in the world. That is the root cause of all problems. To be free of the self is the only revolution.

The only solution to all our problems is to ultimately awaken where we lose this sense of separation. That is the real problem

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (3rd February 2017), Elen (5th January 2017)

Thanks
    All thought is comparison, hehehe think about it.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (3rd February 2017), Elen (21st January 2017)

Thanks
    All thoughts are divisive, was surprised with that one.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (3rd February 2017), Elen (21st January 2017)

Thanks
    As all thoughts are divisive, or create a comparison, one can look at the WHAT IS that we are meant to sit with or just watch, if you know what I mean, and see that this is something that actually is two things, as in the what is then can move to the what should be, or the self actually splits in two which keeps the watcher busy lol

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (3rd February 2017), Elen (25th January 2017)

Thanks
    Was just checking this site out http://atimetoheal-om.net/sec%20A%20...ightenment.htm and felt to add this here >

In a nutshell, Bhagavan teaches that:

1. There is only one Mind * the Ancient Mind. It is conditioned by separation and duality.

2. Your mind is not your mind , but an extension of this Ancient Mind.

3. Similarly, your thoughts are not your own thoughts, but downloaded from the ‘thought sphere’ associated with this Ancient Mind.

4. The sense of a separate self is generated by the neurobiological structure of the human brain.

5. This ‘self’, in experiencing itself as separate, generates cravings, aversions, comparisons and judgements, which are the core of suffering.

6. When the self disappears, suffering ends. When cravings drop away, including the craving for enlightenment, you are enlightened.

7. When the ‘deeksha’ is given, a neurobiological process begins, which leads to the dissolution of the sense of a separate, or fixed, self.

8. When the fixed self disappears, you experience yourself as simply a dance of personalities continually arising and passing away.

9. Your body is not your body . When the self disappears, your sense of ownership of the body disappears, and you experience it as a vehicle for the divine dance of consciousness. Eventually, all creation becomes your body.

10. The mind, based in duality, cannot be enlightened.

11. The self, which is an illusion, cannot be enlightened. The self is only a concept.

12. Enlightenment is the realisation that there is no self to become enlightened!

(Excerpted from Kiara's upcoming book, "Fire from Heaven: Dawn of a Golden Age")

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (26th January 2017), Elen (3rd February 2017), Myst (22nd February 2017)

Thanks
    Had a wee apiffanny yesterday, was working through an old addiction that reappeared, watching my process best able, had spoken to my partner in India whose doing a spiritual course who also had a wee apiffanny, being that her mind was not her as such but was the ancient mind, hence this appears to have influenced my experience also, later, as soon as I seen myself lying to myself, scheming etc, I calmly said my mind is not my mind, it is the ancient mind, I felt physically sick off anf on for the next few hours, felt some real demony energy within myself off n on also, have got a good sleep and done a good two zap, reiki etc and watched myself going or joining the ancient mind regulary this morning but clicking out of it as soon as I have seen this, very interesting ongoing experience and also interesting the link with partner doing intense self work in India, ps also she told me two days ago that during a ritual involving breathing, chakra work and music, that she did much screaming out, coming from her chest and gut and her words were it felt like she was releasing demons.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (3rd February 2017), Elen (3rd February 2017), Myst (22nd February 2017)

Thanks
    Bloodie demons, from my work with them, in my experience, there was two main sorts, the movie type ones and the ones one had created for themselves as such, keeping oneself healthy, mind body n soul, especially chakras and know thyself, usually throws the movie ones away, not always, everyone is different but when working with others made demons, I found it totally adventurous and soul loving once I knew what angles and angels to do and use, Working with ones own unknown negative energies ( sometimes have felt they have their own identity and my creation as such ) that powerless feeling, that surrendery but please no feeling is FN tough work. Yes been doin a wee bit of being my mind/thought is not my thought/mind of late. Feel a new energy clearing method may help me, anyone got a simple and strong one they can recommend ?, ta in advance.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (14th February 2017), Elen (14th February 2017), modwiz (22nd February 2017), Myst (22nd February 2017)

Thanks
    As the what is is not the trigger, the what should be that comes from the what is, splitting in half, being the trigger or supposed unfufullment as such, and once seen in oneself, is very very interesting to watch happening outside of self, with another, had some very interesting debates cough cough with partner of late, especially when adding there is no problem that cannot be solved, only created problems to be dismantled, and created problems are only created when one's challenges appear daunting. Am very happy that partner does not read forum phew lol

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (22nd February 2017), Elen (22nd February 2017), modwiz (22nd February 2017), Myst (22nd February 2017)