Page 9 of 43 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Thread: You Are Not Your Thoughts

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Outlander:

Wow.

Perhaps the word "thoughts" is causing confusion. May I suggest "experience", as a move towards the concept of "awareness experience"? Would that suggestion be antagonistic to the true idea you mean to share?

To me, thoughts are voluntary mental progressions that are _rational_ in nature, even irrational thoughts. Experiences are only voluntary if you consider being unconscious also as a voluntary choice. Even if you wish to stop time and freeze the "stream" of experience you are obliged to continue on. And even when unconscious, it can be argued that a part of your mind continues to experience.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Cearna (25th August 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I tend to agree with Outlander. I believe that consciousness and awareness continue after death. Therefore there are still thoughts. It is thought and will then that 'act' when in this state. We think, therefore we still are.

Since, I believe, we quickly gain awareness of all we had forgotten while here, we quickly morph into a consciousness that's much "bigger" than what we are now.

I do not have first hand experience in this.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Cearna (27th August 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Hi Dreamtimer, you say > we think < lol Sheldrake territory here, like the brain is a part of the/our mind as such ?, the mind being much more than just the brain, so with the mind known, one is dead ?.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (27th August 2015)

Thanks
    Shows the power of the mind, one believes they will burn in hell, that's where they go ( for a while anyway ), one believes they go to heaven, there they arrive.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Shows the power of the mind, one believes they will burn in hell, that's where they go ( for a while anyway ), one believes they go to heaven, there they arrive.
    This is many levelled indeed.

1. To go on at all, there must be first of all, an identity to own - if in your life, you did not subscribe to clearing a better life (or have evolved more than when you began your life) you are either sent back to go on some more as you may have been what the Gods call a bent life - like (popeye in his belief of spinach) or you are first in line to come back in the right to be like you were in the life before, and so clearly begin, once again,same people same sort of lifestyle - this is worst of all because you have forced others to come back again, and sometimes it is not right because, they rescued you once before to find out what to do, and in some cases some people have been sent back ten times, to do the one life over again. There is no right to take your Soul back (the mind, is a part of the Soul), unless you have worked in the mind body, spirit, Soul consciousness of life. If this happens (that you are sent back) you will not think of before, nor will you know who you are, you are simply to find out who stood behind you on the road before, for that is who you are - they are left to not only struggle to find a better way to sustain life whilst they wait for you to work it out. You are then the next one to wait behind in the following life, unless you work it out that I must clear my Soul life first, before you go off getting totally life empowered.

2. Soooo if you manage to clear your Soul life first, then you begin to live the life in a better way than you were before - you are then to instigate evolution within, what you were , to become more than that. If you manage to do so, then, you will heal your heart, from blessings in your Soul, and you will return to some place named by some as the homing place, and you will return to clear your Soul life again and evolve to more than you were before. This is to clear your mind of strange heaps of life long misconceptions, which gain you of another working life the same as this one, or some instinct to own your Soul begins in yourself. You will not own your Soul till you are so clear in real life is and what the work involves to get to own a Soul. The Church teaches you all have one, if so, how is that the Earth beings here now, are so lacking in Souls, there are only just one third of the inhabitants of Earth with their own soul, when I first began writing about this type of work 30 years ago it was half the population, so we have less than that now. If your Soul life begins, at your Death, you will give your soul the instruction of "Soul go back now to the home in which I wait to go back again" and you will so go on.

3. When it too, is time to go back to some place better to live on than Earth, a Perfect Master takes you to Nuovo Terra which was created at the behest of real life beings, then you will live in richest life, if humble, as it resembles the olden days of pioneering families, more like oz than the US or Canada, but every one works in open, in the joy of life, the difference being you are on a planet in a part of Eternity, so you are already part way there. Only Perfect Masters can take you through the 5 Gateways and the 7 rings of fire safely, which is why they are called Perfect. To this place you are fully integrated as who you are, and your entire self can go on to this place.

4. The next place is the more loving, it is now when your love on your Soul, is what takes Life on for you. In last time round, there is no lost person any more, so it is then up to Gods to offer you the right to go on to their own Eternal Home or the Perfect Master takes you back to from whence you came.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (30th August 2015), idigress (6th September 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Brain, mind, consciousness...so much overlap. And then there's the whole issue of time. All is. But we (most of us) experience it linearly. I have not looked in depth into NDEs. Most stories I've heard contain the same thread of individual awareness and recall of events and meetings after death. I believe there are vast similarities between the way our souls journey during dreams and how they journey after death.

Dreams are one of our most easily accessed methods of understanding what lies beyond the veil. And thus, mainstream societies have dismissive and demeaning attitudes towards them. They're much too empowering.

If we could truly control where we go and what we do in dreams we would be vastly more wise and powerful. Mainstream societies don't seem to want that. They're afraid. Not just TPTB, regular folks too.

If thought and sound are the foundations of creation, then we certainly endure through our awareness.

So let's all make a beautiful sound! I intend to spend today, as yesterday, singing, laughing, sharing stories with friends, talking to babies and generally making a good noise.

Huzzah!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

idigress (6th September 2015)

Thanks
    Much overlap indeed Dreamtimer, the you are not your thoughts and the you are not your mind, within the oneness teachings are worked with separately which I found interesting when first doing mantra's to have clearing as such, feel there is a difference.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (6th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Much overlap indeed Dreamtimer, the you are not your thoughts and the you are not your mind, within the oneness teachings are worked with separately which I found interesting when first doing mantra's to have clearing as such, feel there is a difference.
    The heart is what most think of as the seat of the Soul. It's not, this is similar and so completely diverse. This is not what the Soul Life is, so what are they:-

the heart is the physical machine that drives blood around the body.

The Soul is not visible as a physical entity of life. It is the Spirit of yours that bends to God's Lights, but only if getting told in which direction, you need to live in life. It is totally Light filled, so it is to this you need to address, if life is threatening to end for you, not the fine print on your mind. The Soul lingers, but not attached, at and near the heart, so life extends to the heart if you are to go on on living, and this is the NDE, which is when the soul begins to decide, will it now lift off, or carry on in life.

The mind sits on the end closest to the first clavical wherein rigidity starts to clear bone structure from all other flesh. It lies on its side, so as to clear itself from harm. In emergencies, like sword play, it calls on the bones to settle into, as the few who link to a mind, see it as being on the brain, but there is no connection from the mind to the brain, it is of no importance to the mind, as the fingers of the Soul are the only connection to the Mind, and nothing to do with consciousness which is only stored memories, not yet Soul oriented.

The thoughts over a period of time, make gifts to the Soul, so to not own any, means best of luck, you are on your own till you ask your Soul to bend to your mind, and begin right away, as this is what sits on your sorry thoughts, till life means more to you than being nothing in your Body, mind, soul and Spirit. In which case thought are your Soul, speaking in tongues to you, to let you know, like now, that it is time to move on again.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th September 2015), Dreamtimer (6th September 2015), idigress (7th September 2015), lcam88 (7th September 2015)

Thanks
    Hi Cearna, feel like getting all three of the above ( soul/mind/thoughts ) and saying lets move onto DNA and past lives lol, well that comes to mind, and body.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (7th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    DNA is a huge topic and would take me some time to work on, are you just joking or do you have something particular in mind, if so,compile a question for me to work on, for example I know of blue jelly like crystals which were available for us to take in over the time of before and during around 2012 and now red jelly like crystals are becoming available, all of which will alter our present DNA.

Now past lives, I once had a thread on here that explained how to find some of your past lives, especially if you have a partner, it would take a while but I could try to write it out again, as it was a method I found in my memory banks for how to do this, if interested I would try to write down again, but I wouldn't like to go to the trouble if no on is interested, This is not done during a meditation, but comes from using the places in the body where our memories are stored.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th September 2015), idigress (7th September 2015), lcam88 (7th September 2015)

Thanks
    New Thread then ?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (7th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    On the past lives process ????????? OR??????????

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Please excuse my elementary question, Cearna, but what is the "past lives process"?

I don't know that past lives is even something real. The question boils down to whether our essence as individual souls persists to incarnate again as is, of if the soul rejoins with life (the universe itself) and is reborn anew each time as well. I'm inclined to the latter...

Moon device interference aside, why isn't the soul reborn anew each time?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Cearna (8th September 2015)

Thanks
    I don't know where/what etc, the DNA side is so so varied imo, just one aspect for myself which has caused heated debate in the past, is our DNA holds our life times ( here on Earth ) within.

So that combines past lives and DNA, off the bat lol.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (8th September 2015), lcam88 (8th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    Please excuse my elementary question, Cearna, but what is the "past lives process"?

I don't know that past lives is even something real. The question boils down to whether our essence as individual souls persists to incarnate again as is, of if the soul rejoins with life (the universe itself) and is reborn anew each time as well. I'm inclined to the latter...

Moon device interference aside, why isn't the soul reborn anew each time?

OK, I'll have another go at this, but I refer you back to post #125.

This almost needs a full explanation as well, because there are so many variables.
    I will start on a few of them only as it will soon be time to go outside with the 2 dogs.

The first is - if you are some one who has no Soul at all, this is now roughly 2/3 of our population. How can this be? Well, it is not so strange, when you consider the fact that there were only inhabitants of earth here in bygone days - who were the species a) Neanderthal (or the Gods called Hemispheral Man, since they only existed in the Northern Hemisphere b) the species called working man, by the Gods, or your name for them could be Gondwana Man, or scientist called Paleolithic Man or the best name the Behemoth Man (who claims to be the first to have Seer's sight) and c) The endoplasmic Man who since became now known as the end product of man or Home Erectis, who was only in one part of the world to begin with, and that was right here in OZ (Australia), and d) the earliest of all to be indigenous was the First One who is the Creator Goddess and all her offspring, who were first of all like Spirit Incarnate, and these were first to live on Earth - all 300 of the them were the first to live together as one group, near the West coast of Australia in a land called Atlantis by every one now. The had no set type of body, but arrived as a spirit and made a form of their own around them, no two being similar, as it was just whatever they thought they needed. All these people had the right to a Soul, but were not given it, till they could hear, see and feel, and this is the same thing to-day.

At the breaking up of Atlantis by the newly arrived Aliens, whom I will call the Annunaki, the Earth became 10 polar ice caps, then finally fell apart as 10 separate, identical Earths, each becoming right away parallel Universes as you would term them, but this was not so, what they became 10 different types of time zones.
    Last edited by Cearna, 8th September 2015 at 07:52.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

lcam88 (8th September 2015)