Page 8 of 43 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Thread: You Are Not Your Thoughts

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    Fair enough. But false ≠ artificial and (! harmful) ≠ beneficial.

John Lash has other interests than dwelling on the nature of the moon. The Myth of the Devine Sophia is a great source of empowerment for humankind in and of itself.

+1 to now.

At some moment when you have a chance, clear your mind and look up into the night sky gazing upon the moon. In that moment (a now) decide if you like the way it makes you feel while you happen before its direct presence. That also is an exact method I used. Is the astronomical body before you something out of place or not? For me the answer is clear.
    I will. I wonder though if not a natural placement than how and why is an artificial satellite, earth's moon here?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to perzavil For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th August 2015), Cearna (15th August 2015), lcam88 (14th August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    That is a good question, I don't have the answers obviously.

How: well you use Newtonian based physics and the application of force to stabilize the orbit. You use mathematics (geometry...) to calculate the dimensions and engineer the mode of operation...

Why: That is requires understanding of motive.

Bashar (channelled info) suggested that it was because humans where too violent, destructive, loveless and was seen to require a "correction". That scenario nurtures an idea of human inferiority "ab initio" as well as a "parent" of some type that acted to correct. And yet, in another session, Bashar goes on as to the greatness of the predicament of playing the "disconnect game" with creation. Shrug.

The contemplation of your question boils down to motive for the introduction of the artificiality; but also the need to consider: of whom. I don't go so far as to suppose it must be the work of ET's. It may just be the work of humans from another age.

That said, motive boils down to two generalities, 1) for the benefit of some external or specific group, 2) or for the purpose of application of some end or means to earth and/or humanity.

In the first scenario above, whatever happens to humans and earth is secondary to the consideration of benefits for the beneficiary group. Much like we don't much concern ourselves with a milk cow so long as we can milk it. We may make certain efforts to keep the cow producing, like provide more water, and special vaccines and nutrition so that the milk is not compromised. But we otherwise do not concern ourselves much with the cow and how milking it may effect it.

In the second scenario, we are targeted and are the primary concern for the application and maintenance of the conditions. A prison scenario is an easy fit, we expend efforts for certain results. A chicken coop is another scenario, we want growth to be as optimized as possible for some later result, whether that result be proactive or preventative (the bashar scenario being preventative [of our self destruction]).

What is common in both scenarios is "progress" and interference in earth and humanity, so that goals behind the motives may be met. Both scenarios require an effort to "cultivate results" in some way and at some level. Ie we are not progressing of our own innate design, but in accordance to some external factor. That is the artificiality I refer to. Whether it is good or bad depends on how you slice the pie, but neither scenario above are particularly appealing to me.
    Last edited by lcam88, 14th August 2015 at 18:39.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th August 2015)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    I will give it some thought and of course look at the moon with eyes open.
    Not a fan of channeled info generally and as I mentioned in a previous post am resonating with the Sophia Myth which checks a lot of boxes in my mind.
    Indeed who would have the reason to place the moon in orbit around the earth .. it does appear to be a prison planet in some regards but this is not particularly because it was designed that way … from the Gnostic interpretation Lash has proposed the Archons are the wardens but in reality they don't have any real power .. only what we give them through the forgetting of the story and our place in it and back to the original post for this thread .. where do a lot of our thoughts come from? The Archons are masters of illusion.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to perzavil For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I liked bashar stuff more before I ran across his moon audio clip. bsbray has an interesting thread of historic events here on TOT that has the moon being placed in orbit around 9K BC. I participated there transcribing that bashar clip... I like bashar less now because of an apparent inconsistency in the tone relating to humanity that I now sense.

In this post in the 4th or 5th paragraph I go into an idea of how the moon may participate in a prison scenario.

To elaborate just a bit on Archontic illusions, it seems they are devoid of actual imagination; it would seem that is the aspect the anthropos shares with the divine; the luminous epinoia as Mr Lash describes.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Not a fan of channeled info myself either, although I do keep an open mind that there may be something of some value in some of it.
    This dialogue brought to mind something I had read before regarding the prison system we have currently (as above so below and vice versa..)

Supreme justice Bork (usa) commented once regarding people incarcerated and said this about it, that 100% of those in the system were there voluntarily.....
    which reflects on the whole clever sophistry of legalese and wordings and joinder that one can enter into on a contract basis with any of these agents... and thus place one's self into a jurisdiction without knowing really that this has been done.

Reading about the archons comment above, that they only have the power we give them we can see that this is the same on other levels of observable reality.... which does confirm this to a degree, or at the least, makes it more plausible.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ZShawn For This Useful Post:

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    There is more on the Sophia Myth on this thread : http://jandeane81.com/threads/5307-S...ghlight=sophia
    Humanity has everything it needs in order to fly the coop so to speak but to borrow from a Neville Brothers song .. " now they got us hypnotized and hysterical "
    It would appear that the mind parasite archons have had a great deal of success in infiltrating certain groups of humans at key times.
    Preying upon the weaker minded with promises of power …
    Which brings me back again to the topic of this thread … thought .. it does have a place in performing certain tasks but all in all we would be much better off if we could turn it off completely and only run it from time to time much like a coffee grinder.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to perzavil For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th August 2015), Cearna (16th August 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Knowing our thoughts are not our thoughts is indeed important.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (22nd August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    that 100% of those in the system were there voluntarily
    I heard that too. That system does not compel you to make poor decisions indeed.

Knowing our thoughts are not our thoughts is indeed important.
    Indeed.

It is the first step to realizing the connected nature of everything. We are all taught since a very early age this notion of possession...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th August 2015), Cearna (22nd August 2015)

Thanks
    Having had extra mind chatter for myself of late and also some intense thoughts that obviousely were not mine, asking, this happening for any other members at present ?.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (22nd August 2015), lcam88 (20th August 2015)

Retired Member Netherlands
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,496 Times in 1,190 Posts
    When you die - and after you've died, the only thing that continues are you're thoughts, I've experienced.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th August 2015), Cearna (22nd August 2015), lcam88 (21st August 2015)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    I wonder if what you experienced or think you experienced was awareness not your thoughts ..
    Or was it a thought mechanism much like the decapitated chicken's running around before finality of physical death.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to perzavil For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th August 2015), Cearna (22nd August 2015), lcam88 (21st August 2015)

Thanks
    Such a grand question indeed, imo you go where your mind has previousely created, then yes your previous thoughts will then be your present thoughts in death/going home process. Much more to discuss on the thoughts before, during and after experience I feel.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Retired Member Netherlands
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,496 Times in 1,190 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by perzavil View Post
    I wonder if what you experienced or think you experienced was awareness not your thoughts ..
    Or was it a thought mechanism much like the decapitated chicken's running around before finality of physical death.
    Unlike a decapitated chicken I didn't run around, perhaps because I 'died' in an ambulance on my way to the hospital and as we all know there's not enough room to run around in an ambulance - and I wasn't decapitated.

I've been dead for 6 minutes and they had already given up on me in the hospital, when I 'came back'.

The first thing that happened - in the ambulance, was that I started to feel very cold and I thought to myself: 'This is not good...'

I heard somebody scream that I had to 'stay with him and talk to him' and than I passed away.

Now this was a very familiar feeling, I recognized it as something I'd done many times before - nothing to be scared of.

And I realized that my 'thoughts' just went on.

I suppose your soul is you're awareness - your 'thoughts'.
    Last edited by Outlander, 22nd August 2015 at 03:11.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th August 2015), Cearna (22nd August 2015), lcam88 (24th August 2015)

Thanks
    Mmmmm as you did not go home as such, did you die, yes heart stopped, so it was near death experience or did it go further for you Outlander ?.

If one could imagine when one is in bad thoughts and story making as such, that it is not your thoughts, one can have an awareness of freedom to then adventure upon or continue to now know now.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Jeez Outlander, you have opened a can of thoughts for me lol, so if you are not your thoughts, the death or going home process is still scripted by previous thoughts, SOOOooo could one do some very interesting scripting, like really outside the square, eggysample > take a trip someplace