Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Thread: You Are Not Your Thoughts

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    I have looked at your link in the most brief and superficial way but feel compelled to say:

Actually, I was meaning to suggest we are all part of one, with the whole of the Universe. That which is different from love, perhaps freedom (its opposite) would cause the whole to separate into distincts...

I know it to be true, I feel it to be true. And while defining and identifying the parts is in our nature, I see it important to understand, see and feel the persistence of oneness even in opposites, so that oneness is not lost.

Is it possible that this type of revelation, in the masses, could cause the type of change you see necessary?
    Yes, I see and feel that come 2018, many of what many people expected to happen around 2012 dec 21 st, will have come about, So there has to imo be a game changer happening and some timelines available for this to happen.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (7th August 2015), lcam88 (5th August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    A fellow I know from Italy who has had many informative dreams told me back in 2008 that the calenders were all off ( which at the time I was already aware of)... in any case he indicated that things would start getting particularly difficult around the 2017 mark and could potentially get really bad over the next couple decades, many earth changes were indicated, and things could be mitigated somewhat if we would ever start working together rather than being at odds with each other over all this petty division stuff and greed based strife.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZShawn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th August 2015), Cearna (7th August 2015)

Thanks
    When the Gregorian calendar was being set up by pope Gregory and the German master mathematician, from the mayan calendar material, they got it imo perfectly correct, am open to being incorrect, just feels like the time lines went perfectly and continuing to do so.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (7th August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    well, who really knows.... lots of learned speculation abounds, but it is good to remain open minded....
    I don't consider I know anything absolutely either... I have certain leanings towards ideas which seem more solid to me as well, but I am also open to new information which would revise this.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZShawn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th January 2016), Cearna (7th August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by ZShawn View Post
    A fellow I know from Italy who has had many informative dreams told me back in 2008 that the calendars were all off ( which at the time I was already aware of)... in any case he indicated that things would start getting particularly difficult around the 2017 mark and could potentially get really bad over the next couple decades, many earth changes were indicated, and things could be mitigated somewhat if we would ever start working together rather than being at odds with each other over all this petty division stuff and greed based strife.
    I began channelling the Creator God of the Second side, in about 1986. The first thing he gave me was about Electrical energy and connecting to your own power place from whence you came, the next one was about magnetic energy, and the third one was about time and space and it is this one that has to do with what you are speaking of here.

Synchronicitously, I was looking through my channelled articles and came across this one just as the time of the change over began in December, was to commence. I have a thread about the changeover from the Piscean Age to the Age of Aquarius on TOT, but I have put together snippets from each post to do with this change over together here, we are now in a new time zone as from 23rd December, 2014 and it will take from then till 2017 for the entire changeover to complete, by then we must have a new system of time, and a new calendar, which is what was channelled to me in the following:-

Life as people know it will change when the year 2015 arrives. Before that there will be an awareness of a distinct change in the time, it is already occurring - the year not only appears to be going faster, and time appears to have been speeded up, but it is actually happening. The day still has 24 hours, a year 365 days, but in actual fact the time span as it was in the Piscean Age for each day was slower.

There is now a need for people to see time as a concept in an entirely new way between now and the year 2015 when the complete change will have occurred. In fact, by the year 2015 a new calendar will need to be devised and a new way of telling the time must be used, for if people wish to persist in using the old system, then they will find themselves working and living at a pace which is so fast that they will burn themselves out in about a half of their allotted life span years.

The concept of space as it was known, must also be changed. The Earth is lifting physically. It is not now occupying its same place in space which it occupied before. To allow for this change in matter which Earth is now undergoing, a new meaning of space and matter in relationship to Earth and in Earth’s relationship to the universe must also be devised. It is not a matter of sitting down with computers, mathematicians and scientists working out what they think it could be, but instead, it is necessary to use the psychic mind to tune into the universe, for the universe will give the correct answers to both these definitions for the Aquarian Age which has now dawned, not the mathematicians.

With every new age around the Zodiac, the Earth has responded to the universal rhythm by changing in time and space. It is almost 2,000 years since this happened, so history has not really been recorded of the change that occurred then and mankind has not really known that a change would necessarily take place. When mankind forsook Astrology as the real and only means of measuring time, he also forsook the knowledge that went along with this means of foretelling time and relationships within space. This is the only real and true means by which to deduce a new calender to fit into the New Aquarian Age time.
    Not so much to foretell futures - but to tell time as it is, in the present. It must be worked out in relationship to the orbit of the Earth in relationship to the planets at certain times of the year. Time cannot be worked out in any other way - it cannot be compartmentalised into being constant or fixed. Time is relative, time is changing and it changes according to Earth’s orbit.

The Astrologers already have all the equipment they require to work out the calendar needed and the daily time span required. These were built for them by the ancient Atlanteans who in different periods built the most essential buildings, throughout many areas of the world. This knowledge has not been recorded, but will now be explained over a period of time, by the builders who will explain the exact purpose of the Great Pyramid, Baalbeck, Stonehenge, Machu Pichu, all the various mounds and circles, the huge buildings in Aztec and Mayan Civilisations.

These buildings are for a purpose and that purpose is purely Astrological, to be able to determine time by the orbit of the Earth in relation to the planets. At a certain time, light appears in each of these structures on a certain part of the year when Earth’s orbit can be pinpointed exactly. Each place pinpoints a different time of the year, all used in conjunction, that is co-operatively, will Astrologers be able to pinpoint Earth’s time exactly.

They were built directly for this purpose and will now be needed to be used as they never were before - it is the co-operation of all mankind that is needed - no one country has all the knowledge, without working with the other countries. There are other buildings of this nature, miraculously as yet, undiscovered - they must be, to complete the picture. They were built with prior knowledge by the people directly for this purpose. Astrologers must work out the system in the short space of time left to them and mankind must believe them. Astrologers must do it only by addressing their inner knowing and no other way.

Saturn is now on its way back to gain more magnetic forces from the other side of this Universe. Capricorn at the moment is in a very special place where it is beginning to feel like it's all there now - so go get life by the Horns of the goat and take life as it is seen not by what we are told it is to be as the goat leads the ram into some link to gain new life. This is to come in the first two years of the rising sun on the Eastern half of earth, which should be in the next two years on Earth, and after that freedom's dawn will start to emerge. As the first of a new day is to begin in April, then, after Earth turns into new motion all will feel like a new day has begun.

The Earth will then have moved to forward motion, instead of the wobbly motion it now takes. Light begins in this section of the Universe and then seeks to find total life as the famous solar system tell itself it is free sailing from now for thousands or more years, as Earth has just been taken to link to the Golden Age when finally it becomes a free agent again. We have been released from the ties of Nibiru. This came about because we have reached a population growth that has made us too dense to meet Nibiru ever again.

In two years from now a new calendar will have to be made as we will cease to wobble and will head to our own place in the stars, for we have reached maturity and can go on into some new life, hopefully the Feminine golden Age once again.Nibiru was too dense to allow some freedom of choice .

The time we use on Earth is very close to the time in outer space, however we are in a gestation period right now between the olden days time and the “time in opening” time. What most are wanting is what life is like now only better than what it is now. To do so closed minds will not be able to register that all of what they are now, will not be in sync with the first of the asteroid belt to begin to close in on the Earth and enhance our Earth's Stone Age mentality to one such as we never wanted to have before.

Healing must occur, so as to gain your storyland book on what your next life is to cover. the story book link, is what allows yourself access to fealty to clear work using giftedness which yourself will not have used before, because calling on the very highest of the Gods by myself, I was granted the feminine side of the mind of his to use as a template for all females to have, if their energies are compatible with the storyland book that he is now writing for the better understanding of gifts to ourselves - this is the next Pathway on opening to a new life in joy.

The males are so clear of what they are in need of, but this is way out of reach, for they have worked linearly, and the finest possible link to clear minds is through space time continuum. Belief in rich harvests to come in rich gifts to yourself in raising to totality of life, is possible, but not this onorous way being taught by solid form demons, who only live in the right to feed off yourselves.

Unless time is changed, the mind cannot live in the belief of beginning again, but wouldn't living in the Quabala be just as Neverland, and the mindless Bible, which at best is 10% of Truth, or the given recipe to clear someone's mentality by eating tonnes of spinach, or whatever world class make believe is being handed to us now - be a believer in your Soul, and life can continue apace. for mind heads us to nowhere, but your storyland book, is only yours and it is written and healed, by your simple life in joy.

when is this to begin - only if and when people live in balance, harmony and the joy of loving from the heart - thoughts deliver rustic intolerance at best and separation.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th August 2015), Dreamtimer (7th August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Cearna View Post
    your storyland book, is only yours and it is written and healed, by your simple life in joy.
    as living pens of light we write our story in the book of lives daily as we follow our inner bliss, our sense of awe and wonder, eager as a child to see and know what amazing discoveries await in this undiscovered, yet oddly familiar terrain.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZShawn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th August 2015), Cearna (8th August 2015)

Thanks
    Love hearing you talk of calendar change Cearna, plenty of natural 13 moon calendars still operating and some new ones ( dreamspell we use ), feel each country or clusters of countries or hemespheres or the world could set a arkeytypal moons calendar or some such up, be nice to throw the Vatican false time cloak off humanity.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (9th August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    plenty of natural 13 moon calendars still operating and some new ones ( dreamspell we use ), feel each country or clusters of countries or hemispheres or the world could set a archetypal moons calendar or some such up,.
    I understand the need for moon magic, what the first Creator God of Earth is intending to do over the next three years, is for Himself to climb to the heights, so your night time life will live in rivulets of silvery cascades of God's Love. He is neither the solver of what the Earth's Sol or Moon is to be, this will be the gift to you all from their most cherished silver, working gifted daughter whom they still call the baby in arms, but who is now the immense role of Mother Earth herself. she is who sings of love to you with every sound available to you in your bodies. The moon is not this one, it is her lover, it pines to see her in red lights, but till now sees her in orange and says to her, "I hear you, but you are not clear enough for me in red, so please be in red for me, to shine in joy, and I will make love to you, once a year. When I need heal the Earth, so many red halo's appear, and my healing doesn't get through to you, so please clear space lights, and I will fill in your Sol with the blue of my never ending healing, and your Sol will know, I mind you as well".

This is something of the given to your ancient gifted ones, but these words only linger in rocks and soil now, as the final link to Druids was taken life after life, until even they forgot what solves the days and nights of every year. Not every year is the minor life of four, as the Olympics began, no, these inroads to give you in rustic days, the time to plant and so on. Like the Mayans, there is a Being of Earth itself - a minder- you might say, and not only is she living in the role of Earth herself, she decides in rules of time, how the first of all months in her in-road life, is not some one else's idea of a better Sol, she is on her way to shed Light to Sol herself, for Earth began as the mind of God, tried to find a way to move around Heavens Above, he decided it might be nice to sit on something to travel into other places, and eventually made a boat out of two similar balls of rocks, the one on the right side of Him, became the Moon itself, the one on the left of Him, became the entire Solar System - minus the Earth, and he spread Himself between the two, like a catamaran, and this became all of a sudden, Earth's Solar System and Moon all in one, to be later shattered by the Aliens ripping into some of Earth's hull and tearing it to shreds with nukes of atomic particles in the Earth's under carriage, till no life was left on Earth, and she was smaller by far than most planets now, are.

So Earth begins to call her rocks to her. Her size was really large and she is now working in tandem with Moon Goddess (the mother Maker or Creator of Life on Earth) to return small heaps of jointed rocks, into some semblance of what she began as. These are arriving in giant stones, joining together in heaps of jet black obsidian, which soon become embedded in sight of man. there is some mind in each rock, for these are living rocks, and these will mingle as before, to make stone records of giant stone mounds, which man in no wisdom at all simply litters some roads with.

To clear a better endless Sol, of any more interference in its life, the heartless military of the USA, must be made stop sending in nukes to stop life on Sol, because all life Sol sends out, is not close to heat it is torrid inside it, but this is uranium slowly combusting to produce solar light not heat. the final life ending, will not come by jobless military, seeking to give up on wars, it will come only when final life is decided by your own Mother Earth, who simply declares that all living here who have no Soul and do not live in balance, harmony, peace and love, will be removed,by force if necessary, so close to now, many will live in the risk of giving up their lives, unless Sol, the Earth, Moon and solar System Planets are left to live in joy once again. This is when the mind of hers will show all links to her Soul Life, to you all, as she finds dealing in slavery and child killing abhorent, and no more such beastial behaviour will be tolerated by her mind - so cost purity to yourself, for it comes at a price now in life terms on Earth

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    I do not mean to go off topic.

I am not sure the moon is a force that causes growth in love. I cannot see the moon as anything but artificial, a system of control deviating from nature for the ends of whoever engineered the device. I see it as of a design that would do to interfere with love (Oneness and connection).

I even see the moon as a force working against Earth, keeping her energetically suppressed and unable to freely move as she may wish.

In many many fairy tales stories are told of animals and humans communicating with each other. I think that ability to connect was lost around the time the moon appeared.

Upon looking at the moon the first time that I can remember, I have shivers of cold and emptiness. It does not fulfill, enjoin or augment. That is very different from looking at the sun, something hardly bearable to do. When I was a child I tried, and you may see the sun as a pulsing disk, energetically spinning and ever energizing. You can lose yourself in the splendor, even if you look with your eyes closed.

The moon has characteristic geometries of the sun, but only to share in some aspect of its resonance with humanity. But I can't help but look upon the moon and question whether in fact it is out of place. I would like to see the moon disappear completely and I would wager that our connection with Earth and all the plants and animals will reemerge in a way we never knew possible.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    lcam88, I can't help but worry about what would happen to the earth and nature if the moon was gone. Would that not have a bad effect on the tides and other natural cycles?

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th August 2015), Cearna (12th August 2015), lcam88 (11th August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Perhaps initially natural cycles that have adapted to lunar cycles will need to readapt.

Part of my point is that the need to adapt to the moon in the first place is cause of the disconnected nature of our minds. The re-adaptation will basically be a period where we regrow to the potential that we once where. I liken this to an answer to Aianawa's question: How can everyone waken?

Tides would be a concern depending on _how_ the moon is removed. If you opt to sling it out of orbit in accordance to newtonian models and your elliptical orbit causes closer proximity then yes. If you can avoid the proximity issues then perhaps less so, but consideration for wave interference as the lunar cycle decreases are still of concern. But if you can just make it disappear in one instance then perhaps the tides will continue to oscillate in their given manner until the energies refract away and the energies in tides are absorbed by the earth.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Hi Icam88, for me that is a really out there post, is there any science around this that you know of ?, feel the moon is an integral part of Gaia and humanity but maybe there is something to your way of looking at things.

How would the seasons react to this ?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (14th August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Hi Icam88, for me that is a really out there post, is there any science around this that you know of ?, feel the moon is an integral part of Gaia and humanity but maybe there is something to your way of looking at things.

How would the seasons react to this ?
    This is an issue that is quite contentious indeed; it seems that there are too many coincidences about the moon to suppose it is natural in it's current circumstance. An identical aspect ratio to the sun, the lunar orbital and rotational period being identical, the PHI ratio being the neutral point of gravity between earth and the moon...

At one point NASA performed an experiment colliding a probe with the moon; the information that reached me is that the collision caused the moon to ring like a bell. A scientific hypothesis of the moon being a hollow body circulated for some time. However these informations are less valid in my evaluation of the circumstance surrounding the moon, except that it supports an idea of artificiality, because I am dubious about any information which has origin from government programs as they cannot separate their political motives and interests from the information they release.

Likewise, there are stories, of biblical nature or otherwise, that supposes great floods and tidal phenomena at some earlier point of earths history, possibly related to the positioning of the device in orbit...

Once you suppose the artificial nature about the moon, you understand that it serves a purpose that also is artificial. I found my position more in this logic than some application of the scientific method.

But all of that does not preclude your idea that the moon is an integral part of Gaia and humanity in its current form any more than a cancer may also be an integral part of the host body. Integration does not require that benefits necessarily be present in the way we interprete the term. Furthermore, breaking the integration does not necessarily suppose a worsening or deterioration of the present condition. But changing that condition certainly will cause a great awakening in awareness at least insofar as adaptation is required.

Seasons are sensitive to the angle of the our planets rotational axis and not so much the influence of this particular satellite body, at least in accordance to ordinary scientific explanation of earthly seasons. I would conclude that so long as that rotational axis maintains its angle I expect seasons to continue much the way they are.
    Last edited by lcam88, 14th August 2015 at 13:21.

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    On the moon I defer to the Sophia myth that John Lash has covered in that the sun, moon and earth are a correct and whole system. I don't buy into the moon being false or in any way harmful to the earth.

In regards to thoughts I have always found J. Krishnamurti to be the most thorough in covering it. Thoughts are always of the past .. hence have no part to play in the mystery of the present moment .. the portal that is now.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to perzavil For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th January 2016), modwiz (14th August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Fair enough. But false ≠ artificial and (! harmful) ≠ beneficial.

John Lash has other interests than dwelling on the nature of the moon. The Myth of the Devine Sophia is a great source of empowerment for humankind in and of itself.

+1 to now.

At some moment when you have a chance, clear your mind and look up into the night sky gazing upon the moon. In that moment (a now) decide if you like the way it makes you feel while you happen before its direct presence. That also is an exact method I used. Is the astronomical body before you something out of place or not? For me the answer is clear.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th January 2016)