Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: You Are Not Your Thoughts

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    From some of your recent posts here, you are not your body and using your body/temple so so well, With many people still held in the spell of the collective mind (which is fast fast changing), besides changing ourselves first and then around us, what else do you see that would be a constructive collective mind exercise for allll ?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (24th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    From some of your recent posts here, you are not your body and using your body/temple so so well, With many people still held in the spell of the collective mind (which is fast fast changing), besides changing ourselves first and then around us, what else do you see that would be a constructive collective mind exercise for allll ?
    ?oh - you mean around the topic of your are not your thoughts, or are we opening into more than this?

I'll start with my end of the bargain, and so, not exactly your own thoughts as to what you are solving in your Spirit and Soul, for this is what you are. Your body receives input from what is called the Sound Current. You ask to know what Temple links to me? I eminent so called vibrations, at the level now of the final one, who is the highest of the endlessness of the evermore. That is because all of my aspirations, to go higher, were to enhance the better part of living Right to Know. Each day I went to a new level, I was so welcomed by the bevy of these singular beings, who said I was the first to ever reach as far as they were in vibrationary terms. To clearly be in their vibrationary link I had to bow to their intelligence, so their words would mean the same to them as they do to me ie. a corruption of Tolec's English, which Ivan made use of, to allow me to pick up words at a faster pace than usual, because of the fear that the better rate I would need to use, would read OK to me but would be rigid in the final life of a God's words, to make clear these were not my own words, but were the words of someone who wants no substitute to be used over time as the meanings of words change.

So, I now solve what the Gods have needed all along, was some one who can risk the enormous guilt trip they put to you, for if I flounder then I am just one more casualty of ego, over true stamina, as they suffer no fools to be in their right to know. I do not question the words, but I am given role models to follow along the way. This is ONE MIND, because all their analysis of the mind of elitism - is that their is only the first thought that fits the complexity of embryo life in our work on Earth, so the concensus of opinion has come to mean that immediately links to God is said, then it means a loony bin is let loose on us. This is what their summary is of how Ivan's words have been taken in TOT. The God's needs are few, they are simply like a Dad or Grandfather, who are wise beyond comprehension, but since I arrived to meet them, they are so placed now, that the immensity to life can begin to be no more like olden days, and so they have come in to meander around, listening to you all, and empathically costing the apathy in some, against the few who really began to meet the needs of generic totem poles, for people make life to get to spend money on technological heaps of rubbish, which cannot occur for much longer, but there is equally less discernment on the stories being rolled into paper trails of books etc, then mindless of the dissonance in these trophies of books, videos etc you ask to know, but take little notice of what Truth is inside the field of bent old men, who take loads of money, from you all, to make better stories to sell later on and so pander to your need to know.

The first fear in the eminent experts is, who will believe what this says, well like get to own Self, how in the world, can Self know right from wrong in what some one else says, if in fact, back in the dim dark ages, the mitigation of making loyal love to Jesus/Buddha/ Knishna and so on, was sold over again, till every one wants to love the one everyon else know, for who knows if true or not and thus on TOT we have recently had a spate of threads on who know what?

The first thing I was taught was sling it to me (Ivan), he has access to knowledge of who is more likely to be reputable, and who is more likely to be living on royalties from the sales of books, yet this author may have no more clue to the truth than you do, so as long as no other, big name in their subjects comes along, they can live on their sales and in the end no one does know if they know the truth or not, they can just tell a damned good story, especially in the field of spirituality. I make life easy to live, because all my needs are met, daily, so if everyone wanted to clearly live in faith and trust to give yourself a better life, we would need be held in gaol, because the halls of fame are simply littered with the first to get their book on the shelf as the expert, not who so lives in vital like of which no one else can because they are too fearful to fill their minds in justifiable total, pure, simple love.

That's enough for today, I've got some sewing to get done. any questions, off you go?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2015)

Thanks
    Interesting, okay I watched this earlier and was pretty much astounded at a couple of the imo pearls given around thoughts and mind > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3zKwZqfWrY < and as my usual, I will go about being experiencial with imo perals given, in my daily life, even though this vid ( a way out of pain ) was created 1st dec last year, I have yet to see it spewed up elsewhere as yet, is it pearls new in these times ?, nope, but a new way of using wisdom in our karma mud wrestling energy Gaia elevating times. I bring this up as I was watching about the time you posted and it may be part of the q n a of divine info assisting allll.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (26th May 2015)

Thanks
    Imagine not being part of the collective mind, only your own thoughts, then not even your own, at this stage of no thoughts does one live on logic and synchronicity plus knowing ?.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (15th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Imagine not being part of the collective mind, only your own thoughts, then not even your own, at this stage of no thoughts does one live on logic and synchronicity plus knowing ?.
    Aianawa, on Earth since the Annunaki and other species arrived here, way back in the time of the end of Atlantis, we have had, 2 types of people here, living on Earth. The Reptoids, Insectoids, and whatever other species, who say they are in the role of clearly beginning the people of Earth, came from a place originally outside of the full sphere of Life made by the original Gods on Earth. The ones who came from outside were a hive minded people, they have a collective mind, because they do not each have a Soul, they have a group Soul. The beings created by the first one here who produced this type of Light for the first time, and was the one to create us all, gave us all a Soul and a Spirit.

When they came in from outside this world, there were Demons on the underside of the huge living entity, who soon became split into two a male and female and they produced offspring right throughout this Universe, and they colonised many planets throughout, so these in our terms are ET's and they teach of what the know life to be. They have worked life as they believe it ought to be and teach their stories to us as if we are the same, and they teach of the collective mind, because they only have a mind and a body. They are able to mind control so they give many of us their teaching to believe in because that is their truth, they are a collective mind

However, those of us, who were created, (shall I say, by the Light), I'm going to be a bit candid here, because we have a Soul and a spirit we are individuated, that is we find our own way, because all in Light hear see and feel the sounds of that one Above us. This to some extent is a terrible disadvantage, because even though we may not be aware of the Sounds of the sound Current, we have an incredible longing deep inside us to go to that enormous loving sound, so it makes us feel extremely lonely in the midst of others, even the most loved ones, and we to an extent feel lost, till we follow the flow of life itself which will show us what we need to find.

However, we are never really alone, we have a Higher Self, and a Soul as well as our mind and spirit. The Higher Self helps us if we let it, the Soul also helps us to go in the direction it would like us to go and it tell the Spirit, OK the decisions made are working within my needs, so spirit off you go and take them into this direction. at this juncture even though we have more or less free will, depending on whether you are capable of disseminating what you are doing within that choice, that you not harm someone else, then it will usually be the case that when you had choice, each of the choices would take you to the same end, it is just a matter of which road you feel like taking.

So, you have a mind, you can use logic, or intuition, or as i like to do watch the signs like synchronicity, you can meditate, trance out, just go in where others fear to tread, you learn along the way. I found as I went I had tools to use, like if I do this this time, and I come across another step, where I am not sure, then if I use the tool I found before that might help. All this in fact us far beyond the collective mind, which is restrictive and robotic, and so on. Knowing gets to be part of all these things and at the same time our own DNA is adding small links to other charts of elevation, that call us on, because we can evolve beyond what we were when we first were born, the collective mind has to rely on opening a Path to clear the way for the entire hive to go through to gain none or small rewards, no matter how advanced they believe they are.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th June 2015)

Thanks
    Cearna -
    So, you have a mind, you can use logic, or intuition, or as i like to do watch the signs like synchronicity, you can meditate, trance out, just go in where others fear to tread, you learn along the way. I found as I went I had tools to use, like if I do this this time, and I come across another step, where I am not sure, then if I use the tool I found before that might help. All this in fact us far beyond the collective mind, which is restrictive and robotic, and so on. Knowing gets to be part of all these things and at the same time our own DNA is adding small links to other charts of elevation, that call us on, because we can evolve beyond what we were when we first were born, the collective mind has to rely on opening a Path to clear the way for the entire hive to go through to gain none or small rewards, no matter how advanced they believe they are.

Hi Cearna, I feel you when you say about going in where others would not tread, reminds me of a client who talked of doing a 10 day vipassana and afterwards, treaded hugely dangerousely, unscathed though, but on coming out of their amazing mind place and journey and realising the death defying adventures ( he did some amazing amazing work ), stayed completely away from a/their spiritual path, till health tapped them on the shoulder, thanks for your reply.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (14th July 2015)

Thanks
    This vid > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3zKwZqfWrY < Way Out Of Pain by Matt Khan had me having to look into my own practice of dealing with others pain, this led to evaluating my words when others pain is present, usually it would be i feel your pain and after now saying i acknowledge your, there has been much positive differences felt by myself, now, on the note of others pain and of course their thoughts producing suffering, which are not their thoughts, just a memory connection as such etc, i see/feel the big difference I Feel and I Acknowledge, also seeing the difference between involving oneself with the collective mind or not.

ps not saying out loud, the i feel or acknowledge, of course, did try that, lol tough learning lol

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (14th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    hI AGAIN, Yep, that client, I can most certainly empathise with.
    reminds me of a client who talked of doing a 10 day vipassana and afterwards, treaded hugely dangerousely, unscathed though, but on coming out of their amazing mind place and journey and realising the death defying adventures ( he did some amazing amazing work ), stayed completely away from a/their spiritual path, till health tapped them on the shoulder, thanks for your reply.

I did a 7 day Rebirthing seminar, with Leanard Orr, the founder of Rebirthing. It was quite an experience, for we were at the Sydney University in a Pyramid building, so all the energy of the many Rebirths we did in a day, was built up expotentially by the pyramid building. It was my first ever experience of meeting with psychics, to any degree. there were 7 of them who seemed to be doing a dance around me, later, I found out they were trying to find out what kind of a psychic I was, and at that stage I had no idea. I wasn't very well, which was partly why I was at the seminar, as I had only had 1 0r 2 rebirths before this, and after the first one, about 2 weeks later, I suddenly heaved a sigh of relief and told myself everything was OK now - at that stage I had forgotten that I had been in the throes of an Saturn/Pluto opposition for over two years, Saturn had just recently moved on and Pluto had at last just moved on at this time as well, and at last the oppression I had felt I was under was finally leaving me. The first Rebirth felt like it was the most powerful thing I had ever experienced, even thought the only thing that I was aware of was that I could see everything around me, yet I was making sur my eyes were tightly shut (found out later that my third eye had opened for the first time since I had been a little toddler).

So this Seminar, had me learning about being the Re-birther, and these pyschics around me were treating me in a wholely different way, than I had ever been treated by any one before, this opened me into becoming extroverted instead of very introverted, and willing to try just about anything. In a very short time I followed this one with a Reiki Seminar, the first Reiki Master to ever come to OZ, followed by a 7 day live- in bio-energetics workshop, which also helped me enormously, for it opened me more into the world of how we think, and so how we believe in our own patterns. I was by this time ready to jump right in and follow the signs, all of which left me doing just what you say your client did, amazing experiences, but for me, opened me into the spiritual enhancement of my life.

As for this
    this led to evaluating my words when others pain is present, usually it would be i feel your pain and after now saying i acknowledge your, there has been much positive differences felt by myself, now, on the note of others pain and of course their thoughts producing suffering, which are not their thoughts, just a memory connection as such etc, i see/feel the big difference I Feel and I Acknowledge, also seeing the difference between involving oneself with the collective mind or not.
    As you know if you are working on some one, you do get to feel their pain at the time, so I believe that if you are feeling their pain, then you are being honest to say so, to acknowledge their pain is really important, for many have been fighting against the words of others, who simply don't believe in their illnesses. I had a continual fight with this from my sister, who believed that all illness sprang from the mind and thus she believed that you just had to think your self out of it - she wasn't wrong, but she did not recognise the fact that an emotional illness, can become a full blown physical illness, and when that happens, the physical illness must be treated as a reality, not just an emotion or a thought, the acknowledgement of this fact can in fact give a great release to the person, who can then be prepared to work with you.

I hope you do not need to do what I did and that was to seemingly come up with all sorts of such physical problems, because my emotional life was such a mess, therefore I was able to add to many clients, I know what it feels like to go through this illness - mine was a case of physician, heal thyself. The main thing is to not let them keep the record going of what they have experienced, because, many are in drastic need of sympathy, more so than the healing itself. You run a fine line with all of these things, because you can begin to decide what it is they are going through instead of actually asking their Soul, what it is that they are going through, for I find their Soul will readily tell me what the real problem is. I had a therapist, who believed I was looking for sympathy, because when she massaged me, I began to get real pain and she would tell me off. I had to have a hysterectomy, and she decided, I didn't need it, I was just trying to get attention, but the day after the operation, one of the theatre nurses, told me, don't ever let any one say this operation was not needed, you were in a terrible state, yet ever after telling her this, she still believed I was only looking for attention. Why do I tell you this because this thread is about thoughts, and so I feel it is really important to consider what is being said, both by you and by the person being spoken to, because what we have learnt along our journey, may work out wonderfully well for you most of the time, but just might not fit every occasion, or every person - yes indeed for a practitioner, definitely tough learning, and in my case, extremely tough learning, during this time, when I was very vunerable.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th July 2015), Dreamtimer (15th July 2015)

Thanks
    Xlent communication ta, no I started off with as such with bad health, healing/energy wise it was all about me to begin with but did throw myself into the deep end much until some data within kryon material gave me the opportunity to evolve at 1oo miles an hour, about three or so years later I made a promise to dear ones who had continuousely picked up the pieces, been my light house, to change the intent to add lovingly and gently to the 1oo miles an hour journey, was getting scarey but what a process, adventure, remembering and so so fast. Feel it was simply needed, to walk on water for a short while lol, the deepest events that still have onion layers were the trust/trusting/trusted issues, always felt like a sword across the stomach.
    Last edited by Aianawa, 16th July 2015 at 12:02. Reason: fest to felt

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (16th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Reading your posts and still pondering them Aianawa. Consider:

The contemplation of you are not "your characteristics" or "your features" is equivalent to contemplations of God. If the universe is infinite, than any measure to define god as even all characteristics and features imaginable still adds limits in that we create some shape or form. And then the mind may expand to suppose or question what is beyond that shape or form for the paradoxical view that god may not be defined, hence the nature of the infinite universe. (and full circle of logic)

But suppose the universe is actually not infinite, but rather finite, perhaps the only presumption required to be further examined is whether something finite requires shape or form. God then becomes something finite, but without borders, shape or form. That eloquently solves the issue of what is beyond simply because there can be no beyond if no shape or form are identified, or if shape and form are recognized as an illusion.

In that sense, a characteristic like "beyond" is a dimensional attribute, just like any other characteristic we may apply in contemplation of self (though, cloths, etc). Perhaps to identify what we are, we must find a criteria to separate what is illusional/dimensional, to what is absolute and real.

In light of this rational, your thesis in this thread boils down to "we are not an illusion" or "we are not a dimension".

This rational is a paraphrasing of "Universal One" by Walter Russell, published in 1926, from the writings on or around page 48.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th July 2015), Cearna (20th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    oops. Sorry for the off-topic. I suppose I misread the OP. I feel compelled to post something meaningful now.

I seem to have ignored the aspect of the possessive personality that is more apparent in the OP. I'll confess that my first intuit was to comment on the possessive aspect, but the quote below make the posting I made more meaningful, I think.

Quote Originally posted by Aianawa
    Now the problem is you're identifying yourself with your thoughts, with your mind, with your body and the so-called self. This we call anatma. Anatma in Sanskrit which means false identification. And why is there this false identification? Because of what we call in Sanskrit pragnaparada or failure of intelligence which is what we try to awaken in level 2. Because of failure of intelligence you're having wrong identification which leads to a sense of separation. The sense of separation is the cause of all problems. All problems inside yourself are caused because of this sense of separation. All problems with the family are caused because of this sense of separation. All problems in your country are caused because of this sense of separation. All problems in the world arise because of this sense o separation.

If you remove the sense of separation then there are no problems in the individual, no problems in the family, no problems in the nation, no problems in the world. That is the root cause of all problems. To be free of the self is the only revolution.

The only solution to all our problems is to ultimately awaken where we lose this sense of separation. That is the real problem
    And in terms of possessive personalities, its certainly fitting to say the idea of possession creates a world more fragmented and illusionary than the mere attributions of self I initially comment on. But there is more to just fixing the perception of separation, the path taken is important too.

Pedagogs theorize how babies understand themselves and their mothers to be the same, and how they need to be taught they are individuals separate from their mother.

It is fitting to suggest that "our" thoughts are part of a personal experience. [Western] society completely nurtures the idea of separation and polarity since early childhood, "your toy, not your toy", "pink is for girls, blue if for boys", "your room, my room, living room...". And it goes one and one, "Do you know who I am?"...

Many years passed as they are shaped into socially acceptable individuals who respect. Society doesn't function well with disrespect and so in that way maybe individual identification as a distinction from others is necessary to a certain extend.

But then it makes sense to ponder how further growth should be shaped. I was taught with mathematics, studies of society and "history", science, language, concepts of art then later a small set of arbitrary generalities and also specifies in an area of interest where I would later spend my time working for a type of freedom you call money.

But I did what you are doing, started questioning presumptions.

The issue of separation takes its first step to being solved the moment you do that. It is in our nature to be social. I comment on a different thread regarding an issue of trust that touches on the nature of our separation.

The question worth asking is how to get more people to question things around them and I do like the issue you raised: Why the obsession in owning or possessing everything in our midst? Why is it so important?

And the question cuts deeply into society. Do you think the drivers license in your wallet is you? Do you think it is yours? -- for all intents and purposes it is. But what intent and what purpose?...

Many people here on this forum are doing just that. An examination of sorts in what is real to them.
    Last edited by lcam88, 16th July 2015 at 14:12. Reason: recycling a double post

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th July 2015), Cearna (20th July 2015)

Thanks
    Well this was at the start >

What you try to do is you try to push out some things and keep the others. That is the mistake. You say this is good, that is evil. That is the problem. You say this is sacred, this is profane. That is the problem. You have to accept all that is there. You accept the most beautiful thoughts and you have to accept the most terrible thoughts because they are all happening inside of you. That is the truth.

Thoughts are millions of years old. They are not your thoughts. They are just flowing through you. That�s all. The structure of thoughts does not change. Only the object has changed. Thought has remained the same. Thought is essentially measurement. It is comparison. Ancient man was measure and comparing. You also do. He was comparing how many cows he had, how much the neighbor had. You are comparing how many cars you have, how many the neighbor has.

Comparing is thought. It is measurement. All thought is measurement. It is comparison. It does not change. They are not your thoughts. They are there. So your thoughts are not your thoughts.

Your mind. What is the mind? The mind is full of thoughts and the mind is a human mind. It�s very, very ancient. The same structure: fear, jealously, anger, hatred, worry about the past, worrying about the future. It has not changed at all. Only the objects have change. Desire is there. You had desire for a spear. You have desire for money. That�s all. You had fear of the saber-toothed tiger. You have fear of the share market. That�s all. The structure is the same and the mind is very, very ancient. So your mind is not your mind. It�s very, very ancient. It is just there. You assume it is yours. So your mind is not your mind.

Your body. Your body is not your body. You did not design your body. It was designed millions of years ago. The same structure: the nose is here, the ear is here, breathe in oxygen, give out carbon dioxide. It�s been the same for millions of years. You did not design it. You did not create it. You did not conceive it. You did nothing in fact. How come it is your body? It�s not your body at all. You have to think about it. Contemplate on that.

Then the self, the sense of separation. That�s again an illusion. It depends upon how fast the senses are coordinating�slightly slow down, the sense of separation is gone. There is only oneness. You don�t exist as an independent entity at all. There is no separate existence. Not at all. Just another big illusion. Your self is only a concept.

Now how to understand this? A very simple example would help you understand this. Mainly the dress that you�re wearing, you did not design the dress. You did not tailor that dress. You did not weave the textile in the textile mill. You did not grow the cotton or create the polyester that has gone into the dress. In no way are you involved with the dress. How do you say it is your dress? It�s not at all your dress.

Similarly your thoughts are not your thoughts. Your mind is not your mind. Your body is not your body. The self is only a concept. The moment you become awakened you�re out of all this and you see your thoughts automatically happening. You see your speech automatically happening and you see your actions. You may think you�re moving your arm by your control. It�s not so. You can watch the brain in real time. Moments before you decide to move your hand the brain had decided to move the hand. It�s only the illusion that you have decided to move your hand.

Now the problem is you�re identifying yourself with your thoughts, with your mind, with your body and the so-called self. This we call anatma. Anatma in Sanskrit which means false identification. And why is there this false identification? Because of what we call in Sanskrit pragnaparada or failure of intelligence which is what we try to awaken in level 2. Because of failure of intelligence you�re having wrong identification which leads to a sense of separation. The sense of separation is the cause of all problems. All problems inside yourself are caused because of this sense of separation. All problems with the family are caused because of this sense of separation. All problems in your country are caused because of this sense of separation. All problems in the world arise because of this sense of separation.

If you remove the sense of separation then there are no problems in the individual, no problems in the family, no problems in the nation, no problems in the world. That is the root cause of all problems. To be free of the self is the only revolution.

The only solution to all our problems is to ultimately awaken where we lose this sense of separation. That is the real problem

< imagine if more and more people stop being part of the collective mind as such, to then know their own mind, cabal would look rather silly imo

Thanks
    Cheers Icam88, intuition informs the feelings allowing mind choices imo.

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    oops. Sorry for the off-topic. I suppose I misread the OP. I feel compelled to post something meaningful now.

I seem to have ignored the aspect of the possessive personality that is more apparent in the OP. I'll confess that my first intuit was to comment on the possessive aspect, but the quote below make the posting I made more meaningful, I think.

And in terms of possessive personalities, its certainly fitting to say the idea of possession creates a world more fragmented and illusionary than the mere attributions of self I initially comment on. But there is more to just fixing the perception of separation, the path taken is important too.

Pedagogs theorize how babies understand themselves and their mothers to be the same, and how they need to be taught they are individuals separate from their mother.

It is fitting to suggest that "our" thoughts are part of a personal experience. [Western] society completely nurtures the idea of separation and polarity since early childhood, "your toy, not your toy", "pink is for girls, blue if for boys", "your room, my room, living room...". And it goes one and one, "Do you know who I am?"...

Many years passed as they are shaped into socially acceptable individuals who respect. Society doesn't function well with disrespect and so in that way maybe individual identification as a distinction from others is necessary to a certain extend.

But then it makes sense to ponder how further growth should be shaped. I was taught with mathematics, studies of society and "history", science, language, concepts of art then later a small set of arbitrary generalities and also specifies in an area of interest where I would later spend my time working for a type of freedom you call money.

But I did what you are doing, started questioning presumptions.

The issue of separation takes its first step to being solved the moment you do that. It is in our nature to be social. I comment on a different thread regarding an issue of trust that touches on the nature of our separation.

The question worth asking is how to get more people to question things around them and I do like the issue you raised: Why the obsession in owning or possessing everything in our midst? Why is it so important?

And the question cuts deeply into society. Do you think the drivers license in your wallet is you? Do you think it is yours? -- for all intents and purposes it is. But what intent and what purpose?...

Many people here on this forum are doing just that. An examination of sorts in what is real to them.
    I feel the question of how do we get more people to question is answered by yourself, we get molded to be society or part of and if the who am I search begins, you are then separating yourself but in doing so, align with like minded people, and at some stage be your own light alongside but separate imo.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (20th July 2015), lcam88 (20th July 2015)

Thanks
    Knowing that an event can motivate/enhance/trigger/refocus/unfocus/etc or create emotions with people that will change their belief system ( like those who hated royalty and/or princess Dianna, cried when she died and throughout the funeral ), and that many have been talking about event/s this September ( for me I took this seriousely when Matt Kahn spoke of an event this September around two years ago ), is it possible that enough people know their own minds ( know thyself ) that the collective mind can be anchored by them on behalf of humanity ?.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

lcam88 (28th July 2015)