Page 28 of 43 FirstFirst ... 182526272829303138 ... LastLast

Thread: You Are Not Your Thoughts

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    You got me pondering DT, is god powerless, god chosen to be powerless, allowing outside of itself to dance as such, to be itself and unite.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (1st November 2016), Elen (1st November 2016), modwiz (16th November 2016)

Thanks
    As we quaked again plus tsunami scare, here, I compared the reaction around me to the last big quake a wee while ago, we is as a collective , here in Christchurch, less controlled by the outside mind, great to be part of.
    Watched the earthquake virgins as such, those who moved here the last couple of years, cope so well, maybe because of those around them not being fearful as much or buying into the drama.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (16th November 2016), Elen (16th November 2016), enjoy being (16th November 2016), modwiz (16th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Some abstraction may follow.
    First experiences we have as we live. Some angles appearing like a roll of the dice, other angles seeming deliberate.
    The apprehension and uncertainty, the power of the imagination upon the unknown. Or is that the power of the unknown on the imagination?
    The persuasiveness of tales to the uninitiated. The naivety of children, or rather the trajectory of becoming less naive through experiencing, over time.

The insulated society which holds back experiences in many ways. One area being in protecting, then over protecting.
    "Cotton wrapped lives" when compared to atrocious living conditions of the past, due to 'lack of infrastructure'.. it is a good thing, but when the eye is taken off the ball, then the tools which we have that afford people comfort and longevity, become padding that softens falls. The distinction is awareness and genuine emotional interaction, as in compassion and understanding.
    It is still a natural psychology I feel, the path of the intellect and psyche on the 3 scales (Personal/Tribal/Global) ...the often over looked large part of the concept "evolution". People can tend to think/see "The body physical" upon hearing the word "evolution".
    The people have been missing out on lessons, protected from certain things. More so that considerations about some things have been superseded by THE INDIVIDUAL, and lost along the way in increasingly greater amounts is the aforementioned compassions. The balance being out by not much, becomes more, but is not noticed, and it is fine at the time as in many way it seems a little old 'fashioned' and backward. And that is still all fine, for we only want which is genuine. What good is false humility and false compassion. That has had to be learnt though and experiencing first hand so as the genuine, heart felt foundations eventually become rebuilt and people DO what they will because they want to in their heart.
    The western cradle has kept people rocked and tucked in, arrested development. Often can be seen the adults as still just big kids. Sometimes that is in a good way. Sometimes it is describing selfishness and such things though. The unformed or stunted emotional body. A bit of a contradiction in one can be experienced and mature while also still holding childish aspirations... but more so in the negative such as tantrums and sulks and snatching and manipulating to avoid. Rather than the beautiful imagination.
    Waking up can be mirrored with growing up. Although waking up sounds more into the realms of becoming alive or at least alert.

So.. sitting, being told how our experiences pan out and following the instructions and falling in line, accepting what to expect and being blind to experiences which tell otherwise.
    That perfect serving of stress and distraction to keep one on the edge of balance, stuck in a movie trying to use movie keys to open movie doors to exit into what one's movie brain thinks is on the outside. That in itself can be entirely intoxicating. For so long people have been actively trying to think of every possible way that someone might hurt themselves, and remove it or legislate against it.
    To improve the quality of life.
    Maybe the value too.
    Oh words do such mean things to meanings.
    Improve value by stealing lessons from people so they remain helpless and dependent.
    Philanthropy meddling with all kinds of lessons and stunting peoples growth.
    Looking to some sort of leader to fix it. You what? They believe it too. Believe laws and decisions can fix it.
    Make us great again.
    How about genuine experience? "Nope just make us great please". Hard work? no thanks, we don't do that, we deserve to be looked after and shouldn't even need to have to obey the laws of physics let alone nature. That is why we just obey our rulers rules instead.
    The mess is in 7 billion + minds. Good luck MAKING them all behave by merely just telling them to. Happy fake behave.
    What we are looking for is genuine intent and heart felt personal understanding laying foundations to this branching up the 3 scales. Purity of intent, come to by experiencing your perfect lesson made for you to understand and choose.
    Last edited by enjoy being, 16th November 2016 at 06:22.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th November 2016), Dreamtimer (16th November 2016), Elen (16th November 2016), modwiz (16th November 2016)

Thanks
    Very powerfullll post Nothing.

Happy Fake Behave, been chuckling about this since reading, ta.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (21st November 2016), Elen (18th November 2016), enjoy being (19th November 2016), modwiz (17th November 2016)

Thanks
    Well I am off to the p I s se d and annoyed thread, Nothing. Maybe it is all the politics and BS post election, but that was a mighty post, have reread and still feeling into the layers it presents for me, on differing scales as such. I feel we need a top ten posts for 2016 thread contest, yours is at the top for me atm, and not replied or questioned yet, pah lol.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (21st November 2016), Elen (21st November 2016), enjoy being (19th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Haha, thanks kind sir. I am not my thoughts, this was some of my thoughts, but written automatically, more of a direct stream of consciousness without me editing it in process to try and make it more understandable.
    Happy someone could see the layers. I never really got to making all the points I thought I was going to, just sort of dropped off the train of typing and finished abruptly.

A thank you which is delivered in a way which evokes a thank you which is delivered also in a way which evokes a thank you into infinity.

Though I don't really like the word itself. I wouldn't be surprised if the word 'once upon a time' meant the total opposite and we are stuck in a reality of language paradox. In fact some other persons train of thought said the same to me once, that gratitude and thank you are opposites.

One is an action, one is a word I guess, but instinctual English says thank you. Is our instinctive language decisions to use god/gosh/jeez/jesus/heck/hell.. from nurture, from learning from other humans growing up?
    Or is it an exclamation naturally linked to a sound we utter? Well it is in some examples where we make a noise as a reaction, a scream or a grunt or an ouch!

regards end of post.
    Perfect lessons made for each person to experience and tailored to the combination of issues they need to digest, the mountain is made at the same time as the path through it is walked. By being a live we create our own obstacles.
    Last edited by enjoy being, 19th November 2016 at 21:36.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th November 2016), Dreamtimer (21st November 2016), Elen (21st November 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    Haha, thanks kind sir. I am not my thoughts, this was some of my thoughts, but written automatically, more of a direct stream of consciousness without me editing it in process to try and make it more understandable.
    Happy someone could see the layers. I never really got to making all the points I thought I was going to, just sort of dropped off the train of typing and finished abruptly.

A thank you which is delivered in a way which evokes a thank you which is delivered also in a way which evokes a thank you into infinity.

Though I don't really like the word itself. I wouldn't be surprised if the word 'once upon a time' meant the total opposite and we are stuck in a reality of language paradox. In fact some other persons train of thought said the same to me once, that gratitude and thank you are opposites.

One is an action, one is a word I guess, but instinctual English says thank you. Is our instinctive language decisions to use god/gosh/jeez/jesus/heck/hell.. from nurture, from learning from other humans growing up?
    Or is it an exclamation naturally linked to a sound we utter? Well it is in some examples where we make a noise as a reaction, a scream or a grunt or an ouch!

regards end of post.
    Perfect lessons made for each person to experience and tailored to the combination of issues they need to digest, the mountain is made at the same time as the path through it is walked. By being a live we create our own obstacles.
    For me, lol, you are creating many thoughts on this you are not your thoughts thread.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (22nd November 2016), Elen (22nd November 2016), enjoy being (22nd November 2016)

Thanks
    Fake Behave, still chuchling because at times I go, I be fake behaving lol, hard to fake behave while in good high consciouseness company though, still, thankfulllly lol.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (25th November 2016), Elen (25th November 2016), enjoy being (25th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Fake Behave, still chuchling because at times I go, I be fake behaving lol, hard to fake behave while in good high consciouseness company though, still, thankfully lol.
    Ah, interesting. I wonder.. there was a 'notable scan of intrigue' to me while typing those words. I habitually describe things in imagery and symbols, or rather, are transcribing as a visual thinker. So often use zany analogy and metaphor etc.

but yeah, scan of intrigue, I too had a chuckle while typing it and, ..hmm something like "Oh that's a new one, why am I typing that one?" Anyway turns out I stole your line without knowing!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th November 2016), Dreamtimer (25th November 2016), Elen (25th November 2016)

Thanks
    Puzzled, how ?.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (25th November 2016), Elen (25th November 2016), enjoy being (25th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Did you say you have used the wording yourself in the past?
    Sorry maybe I got it wrong. Fake pattern recognition lol.
    I was just being a twit really.
    There was a chance it was like when you have a song in your head and as you walk past a radio somewhere, there it is playing at the same line of the song. This could be some freaky frequency tuning into the radio waves... or it could be because the radio stations tend to all play the same songs over and over and they get stuck in your head . :-P

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th November 2016), Dreamtimer (25th November 2016), Elen (25th November 2016)

Thanks
    Nope, far as I can know, you be automatically writing > fake behave < well plucked out of the noosphere, from the new template division lol.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    even faux behaved? it sounds like a lispy so behaved.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Ethel Thayer. Thounds like I'm lithping, doethn't it? (That's hard to type).

I'm still working on the 'fake behave' idea. I decided as a child that I didn't want to be a fake person. And it's hard to be real all the time. People see what they want to see and hear what they want to hear. And people like to stay in their safe bubbles and being real doesn't fit in with that.

Turns out, after a seemingly long time goes by, some people come around and decide to join in because they've gotten tired of the 'fake behave' and the emptiness that comes with it.

Is this along the idea of what you mean, Aianawa?

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th November 2016), Elen (25th November 2016), enjoy being (25th November 2016)

Thanks
    Wanting others to like one, wishing to be seen in a good light, wanting to fart quietly lol

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post: