Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Thread: You Are Not Your Thoughts

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Am happy to let it flow mods, it is all thoughts.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th September 2015), Cearna (8th September 2015), lcam88 (8th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    The first is - if you are some one who has no Soul at all, this is now roughly 2/3 of our population. How can this be? Well, it is not so strange, when you consider the fact that there were only inhabitants of earth here in bygone days - who were the species a) Neanderthal (or the Gods called Hemispheral Man, since they only existed in the Northern Hemisphere b) the species called working man, by the Gods, or your name for them could be Gondwana Man, or scientist called Paleolithic Man or the best name the Behemoth Man (who claims to be the first to have Seer's sight) and c) The endoplasmic Man who since became now known as the end product of man or Home Erectis, who was only in one part of the world to begin with, and that was right here in OZ (Australia), and d) the earliest of all to be indigenous was the First One who is the Creator Goddess and all her offspring, who were first of all like Spirit Incarnate, and these were first to live on Earth - all 300 of the them were the first to live together as one group, near the West coast of Australia in a land called Atlantis by every one now. The had no set type of body, but arrived as a spirit and made a form of their own around them, no two being similar, as it was just whatever they thought they needed. All these people had the right to a Soul, but were not given it, till they could hear, see and feel, and this is the same thing to-day.

At the breaking up of Atlantis by the newly arrived Aliens, whom I will call the Annunaki, the Earth became 10 polar ice caps, then finally fell apart as 10 separate, identical Earths, each becoming right away parallel Universes as you would term them, but this was not so, what they became 10 different types of time zones.
    ContinuedThis Earth we are on, is the least belted about, and from since late last year, some one needed to get this entirely fixed up, this is the only link left to the first or original earth. There no longer exists any other Earth time zones, other than some small portions, so Mother Earth is calling the Gondwana settlements together again.

Now about the Souls again, You work on your experiences, and these give your sensory need to go on more and more. What you are supposed to do is to make life more workable as you solve the Abyss or the Heights to climb to. You don't just experience, you are so close to having an epiphany, but you are not to slide over what this was, it's not clear a wall of ice , or let go of all you went through, at least not before you find a better way to endure or find a way to help others in the same boat, or believe in a Truth is more to the point. This then is your Soul Life, or finding the road ahead for yourself, maybe lessening burdens, or finding tools to work with, so you have a sense of strength maybe or worked out your weaknesses. This is a big part of what you came to do here.

Once you ask to clear a way, sooner said than done, you will give yourself a Soul. Even in right or wrong, to make a link to rightness will get you a Soul. so why am I saying that 2/3 of our world wide population do not have a Soul? This is because, and only why this is, is because the Aliens who came and tore our Earth into 10 Earths, brought with them innumerable slaves on about 10 ships, all of whom never were created by the two first Gods. These risked life secured in rigid bone, that came from dinosaurs, some of which came in ships as well. This means that they never were one of us, there simply is little of the better DNA in their make-up. So their is an entire species on Earth, that cannot re-incarnate, and these became our Royal working Guards, linked together as a breed of their own, and carefully minding the rest, so as not to allow any rogues into the best of our blood lines, and these are what I have termed to be hive minds, but not to be confused with the Draco, who clearly began here in the last Century. When fishing in our sweet pond of life, they first took links to Royals, who by now have really been monsterised,, by giving underlings some ties to them and the richest stopped living as better people, and can no longer live in the justifiable centre stage and are now justifiable to being better than others only in their own minds, so their stories by now are all lies.

The main relationship to this story is that none of these as a species ever were a part of the human race, for their is no pleasing yourself, you either are human or you are not. Any one married into this race at any time in the past history of Earth, simply live in mind alone, for they do not have a Spirit or a Soul and most definitely do not re-incarnate, so the story about their being only one lifetime relates only to these people and not to those who have a Soul and a Spirit.

To be continued

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th September 2015), lcam88 (8th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    continues De-Ribo-nucleic acid takes life as well as gives it. So before we move on to the situations regarding being able to re-incarnate, with the first 300 owners of Life, their first work was to climb to the heights of Above, there in fact they began to solidify, as their souls gave them the understanding that comes in being Gods. The first of their senses came with the solidification of their Soul. So this is what the full life is to you all, it comes in your understanding of the many Truths of Life.

When in risk of losing this Life forever, your DNA bends in 2, then your supine body, deals in life no more. What tells Gods, that some one never wants to solve Truths of Life, is they are so clearly inept at the thinking process, for your stinking thinking means that your world no longer means anything to you. The bend in the road deviated to little love, and more so, if you are now only wanting to seek revenge, or file insolence upon all life. Independently this is now no longer a choice of yours, to try to find salvation, but now must be non-existence from this death onwards. Thus your DNA stops linking to your Soul, for the DNA is the might of the mind inside the Soul. Once certain to never work it out, the mind disintegrates rapidly, and your Soul Life bends in two, then it lifts off the body, to cling on no more.

The first to claim that I am endless in my need to being in my body, in immortality, hasn't been found yet, but should clear need to immortality be in your mind, then you too will cease to exist, as this is working against someone, who clearly begins to want to be in life, to find what came to see,feel and hear. Some one in this point of life, finding only love of physicality, really fears life so much, that all life is only just physicality, and only needing to find his, then in rigid deafness, this sort of person will close off against, the sight, feelings and seeing of their Soul, and it will heal them no more. for some one injuring their Soul Life to this extent, must have by this time lost all sense of love, for your DNA and your Soul find that only in love can they carry on.

DNA is a measure of your Soul Link of who and what sit s inside this body,so both of them is what Soul Life is to you - increase your evolutionary stance on Truth and your DNA will take a hike so big, it will lie in state on olden day Temple alters, so get to clear bent roads in your life and you will form new strands of DNA.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th January 2016), lcam88 (8th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Thanks for the details Cearna, you share a couple of scenarios that are interesting to contemplate.

1. a Cog of the hive, who serves as a type of shade or rhyth occupying a spot on behest of its master, because that is its purpose it doesn't reincarnate, it is merely replaced.

2. an type of life that has deviated from the path towards a meaningfulness so much that a souls persistence with that "life time" can find no more meaning, the soul then leaves so as not to waste its moment.

Is that a fair summary in so few words?

I did go back to read #125 and upon finishing it, I found it asking of more questions. I will have to go reread it now that I've got more context.

Quote Originally posted by Cearna
    What you are supposed to do is to make life more workable as you solve the Abyss or the Heights to climb to. You don't just experience, you are so close to having an epiphany, but you are not to slide over what this was, it's not clear a wall of ice , or let go of all you went through, at least not before you find a better way to endure or find a way to help others in the same boat, or believe in a Truth is more to the point.
    I enjoy puzzles, over all.

I bolded the part that most resonates with me. The enduring and help_others_in_the_same_boat do too but perhaps not quite as much.

Truth points to itself. There is no requirement to believe in it, at least in the sense that belief implies acceptance without solid evidence. Presumptions should be challenged wherever one may find them. To suppose that belief in the truth is a requirement is to start from a place where truth is refuted; I would contend that everyone (including the two classes of people above) start from a place accepting truth, then maybe reject or distort it as the meaning of life degrades (symmetry of a sort). IMO But besides the nuance or technicality, which might be more a linguistics issue than anything else, I think we are in agreement.

In the spirit of all this, can this goal of "solve the Abyss or the Heights to climb to" be further clarified? How does it fit into an experience all of us have had at least as a child, the dull moment of silent agony as our hearts desired to "go and play" while our parents require of us moments to perform "meaningless" routine? Is there some other way to describe the meaning of our purpose?

EDIT

Cearna, do you think a dialog format like this is distracting or inappropriate in some way?
    Last edited by lcam88, 8th September 2015 at 17:25.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th September 2015), Cearna (9th September 2015)

Thanks
    First I feel, for oneself, to know source of thought/s.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (9th September 2015), lcam88 (9th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    EDIT

Cearna, do you think a dialog format like this is distracting or inappropriate in some way?[

I'll get to your other words later, but for the moment, I have no worries about interfering in the flow to discuss what has already been said. the only difficulty might be the picking up of the original story, before it was interrupted. However, the best time to discuss and confer, is at the time it is most fresh in your mind, and if it needs further explanation to understand the earlier part, then better to do so, before any more is added to the story. I suppose I have a bit of a complex about the length of the story, because, it appears that if it looks too long people will not bother to read it at all, because we have become used to watching videos. I don't watch videos, mainly because of my lack of computer literacy, and also I have been a school teacher used to writing notes from the time I was 18 till I was 75, just one year ago, and mys sense of it is, you cannot half tell how it is, but I compromise and hope like crazy some one will come on in an ask those extra bits that I may not have covered in a manner I might have wanted to, because of this idea that people have that they can find everything on google or youtube. So please be my guest, lets get this sorted out for you as you need, we never know who else wanted to ask just what you do, and our guests are many,on TOT, who read but do not join. My only problem is that I found out on Monday that I have a carpel tunnel which is beginning to give me pain, as a result of all those long years of typing, so lets get these questions done before the doctor thinks about an operation to fix it, or maybe both hands.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th September 2015), idigress (9th September 2015), lcam88 (9th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    In the spirit of all this, can this goal of "solve the Abyss or the Heights to climb to" be further clarified? How does it fit into an experience all of us have had at least as a child, the dull moment of silent agony as our hearts desired to "go and play" while our parents require of us moments to perform "meaningless" routine? Is there some other way to describe the meaning of our purpose?
    Since I am able to talk with my soul, I think I will ask it what it was expecting me to do/find/experience or flounder through.

Soul is speaking this to me:
    When in the job of being with joint responsibility, there was a time, when more than one other was here in the role of a guest and there requirements for me was to solve who I was first, but the body had sorted that out for herself before these guests arrived. They were in fact meaning to link me to another some one so that he would be able to re-claim his right to life back again. He was not allowed to be in Life as yet, so clearly a better working link to me was needed. His time never was to come to live on Earth as he was a ghost of the past, and a ritual haunter of the people scheduled to be going back home. colleen, in her right to know, was so close to being taken over by this one, and she became noticeably upset, so he invested some mind control on both her and her spouse. He didn't stop her first of all, but took life from her, in her efforts to prevent worth being stolen from her. She is now solid in all dealings with ghosts and D jinn, and simply links to me, to tell her role is never to be so close as that again, to being taken over, because if a role is taken over by Demons, Djinn or Ghosts, then your immunity to claim your sovereignty is given to the one who has claimed your role. It took living in the right to own her Soul Life, over what seems like the worst time in her life to me, for this ghost wanted not just her identity, but her Soul and Spirit as well and was prepared to go to any lengths to achieve them, for she was guaranteed of Going Home at the end of this life. Now at this time in her soul Life, she intervened in the first clear being who simply stopped over her bed, till her sleep got so impaired that her days were nearly nightmares to her. She fought this one earlier in her life when trying to solve how to squash the many able, needy spirits of darkness, in Newcastle since the days of government hitting Aborigines, till all were dead. The Aboriginals had used chants to never let these government men come back into a body again, so her gift to go back home, was so inviting to them. Not till she left this place was she free to live in her own Soul Life. Being there was giving her illness after illness, as all tried to kill her. This is what to me was, my time of the Abyss, her own self had to endure this for about 38 years, because of the ill health of her mother, but she left Newcastle and has not returned, thus giving release from a being who was responsible for her death in that older time. This is what the first link to some one else, can cause some one who is not to give in or so it seems, because all links to clear herself, was also at the same time being ghost ridden, by a ghost who simply lived in her need to live, this one went back to the 12th Century, and came in to spoil her life, in every life after that, and only because she helped some one else. so this Abyss had dogged her most of her life. It had to be completed or I could not let her go Home regardless of her right to go Home other wise. To claim I need not do so, is totally linked to clear a Pathway to go on back.

This long story is to say, no matter what you believe is your right to live by, and to choose as you wish, this is so false as because the Pathway, that is not cleared as you go simply forges a bend in the road which you must see to before your own Soul can allow you to go on to a next stage in the then cleared Pathway.

Must stop here. Do you need an example of climbing the heights as well, it is no problem, just a matter of whether you wish to hear more of how experiences overlap and forge your next stage of your life.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th September 2015), idigress (9th September 2015), lcam88 (9th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th January 2016), Cearna (10th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Cearna View Post
    Since I am able to talk with my soul, I think I will ask it what it was expecting me to do/find/experience or flounder through.

Soul is speaking this to me:
    When in the job of being with joint responsibility, there was a time, when more than one other was here in the role of a guest and there requirements for me was to solve who I was first, but the body had sorted that out for herself before these guests arrived. They were in fact meaning to link me to another some one so that he would be able to re-claim his right to life back again. He was not allowed to be in Life as yet, so clearly a better working link to me was needed. His time never was to come to live on Earth as he was a ghost of the past, and a ritual haunter of the people scheduled to be going back home. colleen, in her right to know, was so close to being taken over by this one, and she became noticeably upset, so he invested some mind control on both her and her spouse. He didn't stop her first of all, but took life from her, in her efforts to prevent worth being stolen from her. She is now solid in all dealings with ghosts and D jinn, and simply links to me, to tell her role is never to be so close as that again, to being taken over, because if a role is taken over by Demons, Djinn or Ghosts, then your immunity to claim your sovereignty is given to the one who has claimed your role. It took living in the right to own her Soul Life, over what seems like the worst time in her life to me, for this ghost wanted not just her identity, but her Soul and Spirit as well and was prepared to go to any lengths to achieve them, for she was guaranteed of Going Home at the end of this life. Now at this time in her soul Life, she intervened in the first clear being who simply stopped over her bed, till her sleep got so impaired that her days were nearly nightmares to her. She fought this one earlier in her life when trying to solve how to squash the many able, needy spirits of darkness, in Newcastle since the days of government hitting Aborigines, till all were dead. The Aboriginals had used chants to never let these government men come back into a body again, so her gift to go back home, was so inviting to them. Not till she left this place was she free to live in her own Soul Life. Being there was giving her illness after illness, as all tried to kill her. This is what to me was, my time of the Abyss, her own self had to endure this for about 38 years, because of the ill health of her mother, but she left Newcastle and has not returned, thus giving release from a being who was responsible for her death in that older time. This is what the first link to some one else, can cause some one who is not to give in or so it seems, because all links to clear herself, was also at the same time being ghost ridden, by a ghost who simply lived in her need to live, this one went back to the 12th Century, and came in to spoil her life, in every life after that, and only because she helped some one else. so this Abyss had dogged her most of her life. It had to be completed or I could not let her go Home regardless of her right to go Home other wise. To claim I need not do so, is totally linked to clear a Pathway to go on back.

This long story is to say, no matter what you believe is your right to live by, and to choose as you wish, this is so false as because the Pathway, that is not cleared as you go simply forges a bend in the road which you must see to before your own Soul can allow you to go on to a next stage in the then cleared Pathway.

Must stop here. Do you need an example of climbing the heights as well, it is no problem, just a matter of whether you wish to hear more of how experiences overlap and forge your next stage of your life.
    I has imagined Abyss to be a metaphorical context, as it is indeed. Your answer is very "deep" (for lack of a better word).

Please do give an example of climbing the heights as well.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th September 2015), Cearna (12th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The Heights to climb example only:-

My soul telling me this, once again

My need contained in it, the final link to Godhood, not for me to become one; but for me to experience the nature of what they are and do, and how they exist to live in a role of their own as well. This is not seen in most of your lives, but was simply added to my own story book, when Colleen sought to mend her ways. The mind of hers had been in so much turmoil, as she is an empath, and always knew what others required of her, and lifted only to their needs, not what she might have been capable of achieving for herself. To do this she sacrificed her her own needs to self explore, until it nearly cost her own life.

Solving who she was now, meant android behaviour could be all she need do, in order to see to her mothers needs instead of her own. This is now solved, so I won't go into this. The finding of Guests ( Demons) on her own home turf, meant that she had to strengthen her own need to live in harmony, or need to kill life off. She chose to claim I am more than you are, and showed strength of will, so I was able to lift the fears off her, and in finding no real fears left, the Soul Keeper arrived to clear her of endless fears, still to come otherwise, for some one needing guests to come on in, must strengthen themselves, or be no use to themselves.

Willing now to change her world about, the Soul Keeper allowed this world one more Perfect Master. And so I became more than I was before. The only justification, for this was strength of will, for outside the Sat Sangi world of the Pathway of the Saints, nothing is told, for never will they need to deal in life. In the fitting link of a better amount and loving world, no one else would see the giftedness of a master to know what you are in need of, as the best thing that ever happened to you. This work is some one else's to do soon I hope.

Sounds of giving are still not heard, by the finishing ones who need to clear themselves to hear the word of God. In our sorrowing, from never being in sight of God, for so many are so far away, but Colleen began to channel elevated Gods from Above, because calling on the right to be able to Walk with God, her own sonics began to vibrate, (in some risk to herself), and she began to send out the Shabd (or sounds of God), and thus connected fully to the Lord Above, who was the God of her own existence from the beginning.

Think something is wrong in this story? Many have since telling this story to some one else, she has been so told off by so many of you all, for simply asking if you would like to go on home – rejection – this is the story of a better solution, to your being able to return to your own place from whence you came, no strings no having to do anything special, just saying “yes”, and so soon every one else, your storyland Earth, will have to be closed off, as you have worked on self, not to claim your love of all else, and you are self ending as well, as willing not to go on back, becomes self defeating of all you've worked for.

Remember please, I am Colleen's soul answering this, not the body of Colleen, this is quite different.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th January 2016), lcam88 (12th September 2015)

Thanks
    Imagine, no thoughts, how would the world work as such ?.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by “Cearna”
    The Heights to climb example only:-

My soul telling me this, once again

My need contained in it, the final link to Godhood, not for me to become one; but for me to experience the nature of what they are and do, and how they exist to live in a role of their own as well. This is not seen in most of your lives, but was simply added to my own story book, when Colleen sought to mend her ways. The mind of hers had been in so much turmoil, as she is an empath, and always knew what others required of her, and lifted only to their needs, not what she might have been capable of achieving for herself. To do this she sacrificed her her own needs to self explore, until it nearly cost her own life.
    Solving who she was now, meant android behaviour could be all she need do, in order to see to her mothers needs instead of her own. This is now solved, so I won't go into this. The finding of Guests ( Demons) on her own home turf, meant that she had to strengthen her own need to live in harmony, or need to kill life off. She chose to claim I am more than you are, and showed strength of will, so I was able to lift the fears off her, and in finding no real fears left, the Soul Keeper arrived to clear her of endless fears, still to come otherwise, for some one needing guests to come on in, must strengthen themselves, or be no use to themselves.
    Willing now to change her world about, the Soul Keeper allowed this world one more Perfect Master. And so I became more than I was before. The only justification, for this was strength of will, for outside the Sat Sangi world of the Pathway of the Saints, nothing is told, for never will they need to deal in life. In the fitting link of a better amount and loving world, no one else would see the giftedness of a master to know what you are in need of, as the best thing that ever happened to you. This work is some one else's to do soon I hope.
    Sounds of giving are still not heard, by the finishing ones who need to clear themselves to hear the word of God. In our sorrowing, from never being in sight of God, for so many are so far away, but Colleen began to channel elevated Gods from Above, because calling on the right to be able to Walk with God, her own sonics began to vibrate, (in some risk to herself), and she began to send out the Shabd (or sounds of God), and thus connected fully to the Lord Above, who was the God of her own existence from the beginning.
    Think something is wrong in this story? Many have since telling this story to some one else, she has been so told off by so many of you all, for simply asking if you would like to go on home – rejection – this is the story of a better solution, to your being able to return to your own place from whence you came, no strings no having to do anything special, just saying “yes”, and so soon every one else, your storyland Earth, will have to be closed off, as you have worked on self, not to claim your love of all else, and you are self ending as well, as willing not to go on back, becomes self defeating of all you've worked for.

Remember please, I am Colleen's soul answering this, not the body of Colleen, this is quite different.
    I so enjoy your examples Cearna. Thank you for sharing.

In reference to the bold part above, I comment:

Why is earth not home? Why the continuation of the idea that we are not already at home here on Earth? Why this constant push that we should abandon Mother Earth, even as she is ill, rather than remain here to help her heal?

Thanks
    One could say, way back as such, we created this Earth, through interconnection with the all, imo.

Thanks
    Oh dear oh dear, what a tough weekend it was, in my mind, negative thoughts aplenty, lol I thought those days were gone, Pah, the day started like a big pile of poo's, then something clicked, thank god, I said to myself, the mind is not my mind, then soon, my thoughts are not my thoughts, so so beautifullll to see the lustre of plant colours and smell the ocean again.

Hell is definitely of the mind.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

lcam88 (13th October 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa
    Hell is definitely of the mind.
    ... is certainly introduced into the mind... You need to have faith that it may exist.

Quote Originally posted by Aianawa
    ...then something clicked, thank god, I said to myself, the mind is not my mind, then soon,my thoughts are not my thoughts, so so beautifullll to see the lustre of plant colours and smell the ocean again.
    Or maybe the mind is your mind, and the thoughts are your thoughts. It depends on who you know yourself to be, I suppose.

Knowing thyself, it seems, is a requisite to all knowing in general.

Are you one who would shy away from responsibility, who would externalize it and surrender control to forces you accept to be beyond your reach? If so, then indeed your mind is, perhaps, not your mind.

Or are you one who conspires to dominate the forces about you that are just beyond your reach? Do you seek to push the envelope of your mind to include more and more? To know what you do not yet know, to perfect performance in a domain where you may only train, to perceive and recognize what you now may only glimpse? If so, then perhaps your mind is more than merely your mind, your thoughts are more than just your thoughts.

Is the cup is half full, or half empty, and you have more to do with that than god, just you.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th October 2015), Cearna (16th October 2015)