Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Thread: The Plan (blogs by theruiner777)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    An observation -

If I were someone who cared about humanity... who cared about the experience we all might share and sooner than later, I would conduct myself in a manner that did not provide confirmation to "their" view about us.

This goes for the actions I perform and the words I speak and write.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Cup (24th April 2015), ERK (24th April 2015), GoodETxSG (24th April 2015), InCiDeR (24th April 2015), Melidae (24th April 2015), monk (24th April 2015), RealityCreation (24th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,583 Times in 325 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post
    "Paid Disinfo" from their very own words to me before they broke off contact... They were pulled back into their "Family" and put on the payroll full time. They are a highly trained psy ops agent per their own admissions. It will all ferret itself out in the end as usual... Only after disillusioning more people though as intended.

It saddened both DW and I was we both liked this person VERY MUCH! I had developed quite a friendship with them over time sharing similar life stories from being inside the programs and info only people on the inside could understand and talk about. I know now that much of that was social engineering, but the feelings of trust and friendship were real.

G

Ok, so my question is also- is this guy one of the so called 13 bloodline families (that in itself is ridiculous because there are many more than the so called 13 bloodliners)? Reason I ask is because it doesn't jive with how they operate. There's a lot of disinformation out there when it comes to this subject.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th April 2015), Chester (24th April 2015), Cup (24th April 2015), GoodETxSG (24th April 2015), InCiDeR (24th April 2015), reno (24th April 2015), Sooz (24th April 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by ERK View Post
    Ok, so my question is also- is this guy one of the so called 13 bloodline families (that in itself is ridiculous because there are many more than the so called 13 bloodliners)? Reason I ask is because it doesn't jive with how they operate. There's a lot of disinformation out there when it comes to this subject.
    That is all I am going to say about them at this time. I know they were forced back in to doing this "Mission". I am torn as I once considered them a friend. They are very connected and up in the blood lines. Other than that info I do not wish to post more unless it comes to exposing who they are. I hope it doesn't come to that. Many here already know who they are and are heavily and emotionally invested in them... Some have been heavily compromised and socially engineered themselves. I cannot blame them for this... This will only cause division from what I am sensing and do not feel the need to post further info about them at this time. If I do it will be on my blog and not on TOT out of respect for the Staff and Members here.

G

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th April 2015), Astrael (24th April 2015), Cup (24th April 2015), DeeZe (1st May 2015), ERK (24th April 2015), InCiDeR (24th April 2015), lift the veil (24th April 2015), Maunagarjana (24th April 2015), reno (24th April 2015), Sooz (24th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,583 Times in 325 Posts
    Ok, so I had a look over at his blog. I do find myself in agreement with his comment:

Question: Hello Ruiner would or could you say that the royal family are a part of this bloodline.was Princess Dianna used for her dna then killed when she had her children?
    we here of people being brought up from birth to join cults or sects even in collage such as the cross and bones who then will become our rulers is this all part of their plan.
    Boheiman grove,where the wealthy and rich partake in a dark occult knowledge.
    these are the persons the common man votes for unaware of their real intentions.
    why do they need to create so much war and misery apart from the money aspects of such operations.
    if so does that not mean that we are under a great evil influence?

Answer:
    We have been under great influence from beings most would consider "evil". There is no disputing that. Just as there is no disputing that some other influences exist.

Yes that is one of the Bloodlines.

The name of the game is energy. They want our energy to feed them as they are ignorant of their ability to generate it themselves. They greatly enjoy the energy created by fear and struggle. This is the purpose of the war and covert slavery system.

We can change all of this. Which will be expressed in more detail soon. WE can change this. Not any ET races despite their density or dimension. (Or color)

He doesn't delve into just who these evil beings are. I will say this- to those who are in awe of the Illuminati- don't be. They aren't that smart. Sure- lots of money............they make literal pacts with entities they aren't even aware of. My father came to me in dreams after he passed away apologizing............in the dreams he sat in a chair and his hands were literally tied behind his back.
    My *family* are for the most part not nice people. If you're not part of the club, then you are no one. They look after themselves and make sure their bretheren are taken care of by being inserted into key positions. They worship money, money is their god.......... most aren't even aware of what and whom is behind their actions. I'll leave it at that.
    Last edited by ERK, 24th April 2015 at 02:51.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

Breeze (24th April 2015), Chester (24th April 2015), Cup (24th April 2015), Dracon (24th April 2015), InCiDeR (24th April 2015), modwiz (24th April 2015), monk (24th April 2015), Omnisense (24th April 2015), reno (24th April 2015), Ria (24th April 2015), Sooz (24th April 2015), zera (27th April 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by ERK View Post
    I read the same blog and have done so carefully. I feel compelled now to start setting things straight with regard to what the writer has said.

What I read was that there were 13 Parents who "parented" 13 pure bloodlines. Then there was a post of examples of how a bloodline can remain pure despite that all sorts of names entering into the picture and how that was done. I noted that the writer made it clear there should be a de-emphasis on surnames for this reason.

This stands to reason that a surname which may be used by a pure bloodline being might also be used by a hybrid as well as someone who has no "Parent / Illuminati" blood.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th April 2015), Breeze (24th April 2015), Cup (24th April 2015), InCiDeR (24th April 2015), modwiz (24th April 2015), monk (24th April 2015), reno (24th April 2015), Ria (24th April 2015), Sooz (24th April 2015), zera (27th April 2015)

Retired Member Germany
    Thanks

interesting thread
    my feelings tell me to be NOT in AGREEMENT with the Ruiner
    in this time we are living it is essential to know about our inner voice
    and this voice do not come from the left brainside

it comes from the HEART

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Astrael For This Useful Post:

Cup (24th April 2015), InCiDeR (24th April 2015), Pebbles (1st May 2015), reno (24th April 2015), Wyndstorm (24th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    That is all I am going to say about them at this time. I know they were forced back in to doing this "Mission". I am torn as I once considered them a friend. They are very connected and up in the blood lines. Other than that info I do not wish to post more unless it comes to exposing who they are. I hope it doesn't come to that. Many here already know who they are and are heavily and emotionally invested in them... Some have been heavily compromised and socially engineered themselves. I cannot blame them for this... This will only cause division from what I am sensing and do not feel the need to post further info about them at this time. If I do it will be on my blog and not on TOT out of respect for the Staff and Members here.

G
    Dear Corey ~ for what it's worth

I am merely a humble sole parent, mother of three, experiencer of extraordinary experiences, seeker and activist for transparency and equality, and mostly now a social hermit focused on walking the talk of behavioural wisdom within my local environment. My passion is for global transformation and so I am an avid observer of various cultural platforms to gauge the temperature of transformational change globally.

I don't personally know you, the Ruiner, or anyone else who is voicing their experiences, insights, guidance, personality, etc, etc, via blogs, forums, and multi-media on the global internet platform. Some of it I appreciate, some of it I don't. But what I do appreciate is the opportunity to choose which information "I choose" to allow into my own personal sphere. For I have found that even information that has come from deliberate disinformation agents or patsy's has at various times provided me with great gems that I can develop from - be it intellectually, mentally, emotionally, physically, or spiritually.

Whatever is supposedly going on personally between you and the Ruiner that you keep visiting this thread to espouse about, (I was privy to postings here before they were removed), I agree would be better off being shared within your own corner of the globe. I appreciate your passion re your own truth sharing but I imagine you will burn out very quickly in the public arena if you continue to find it necessary to hunt down any and every voice in the world that does not agree with your own.

If the voice of the Ruiner is pushing your buttons, perhaps if you step back inside yourself over this matter you may find the reason becomes irrelevant. If your "Achille's heel" is hurting because of what someone else is saying, then maybe they are doing you a transitional favour. This is not the first time that you have chosen to jump into discussions on this thread Corey that are not solely for the purpose of discussing the material being shared by the OP, but rather for doing exactly as you yourself are opposed to on your own Thread of information. Just some food for thought to this situation as it seems to be running the risk of becoming a recurring loop.

I do appreciate your nobleness in wanting to help people but please also don't underestimate the abilities of others in being able to navigate environments they choose to visit, nor their abilities in being able to get themselves (into and) out of tricky situations they may find themselves in; for if anything, the strength and endurance of Spirit within humans is phenomenal and miraculous.

Cheers
    Gemma

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gemma For This Useful Post:

Breeze (24th April 2015), Chester (24th April 2015), DNA (24th April 2015), Highland1 (24th April 2015), InCiDeR (24th April 2015), Melidae (24th April 2015), monk (24th April 2015), reno (24th April 2015), Ria (24th April 2015), Scary Monster (15th May 2015), Sooz (24th April 2015), zera (27th April 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Choose your rocky terrain with care and make sure you have a good horse to navigate said terrain.

I have no idea where that just came from, hey, I'll post it anyway.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Cup (24th April 2015), DNA (24th April 2015), Dreamtimer (22nd May 2015), Gemma (24th April 2015), InCiDeR (24th April 2015), Melidae (24th April 2015), reno (24th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 1,218 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Astrael View Post

interesting thread
    my feelings tell me to be NOT in AGREEMENT with the Ruiner
    in this time we are living it is essential to know about our inner voice
    and this voice do not come from the left brainside

it comes from the HEART

Unfortunately, feelings might be personally persuasive but they're interpersonally inadequate. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on the specifics of the posts, but hunches and gut reactions don't really hold much water outside your own gut.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

Breeze (24th April 2015), Chester (24th April 2015), Cup (24th April 2015), DNA (24th April 2015), Highland1 (24th April 2015), InCiDeR (24th April 2015), Melidae (24th April 2015), monk (24th April 2015), Ria (24th April 2015), Sooz (24th April 2015)

Retired Member Germany
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Seikou-Kishi View Post
    Unfortunately, feelings might be personally persuasive but they're interpersonally inadequate. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on the specifics of the posts, but hunches and gut reactions don't really hold much water outside your own gut.
    it depends on your frequency Seikou Kishi

I was talking about "the inner voice" not about the inner chat chat chat....
    so when you really come into the inner SILENCE
    from this silence come the inner voice of the SELF

as a Zen Buddhist you may no believe in the Self but in the Buddha Field
    this is a clear feeling not disturbet with ego emotions...

love Astrael

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Astrael For This Useful Post:

Cup (24th April 2015), DNA (24th April 2015), InCiDeR (24th April 2015), Pebbles (1st May 2015), Wyndstorm (24th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 1,218 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Astrael View Post
    it depends on your frequency Seikou Kishi

I was talking about "the inner voice" not about the inner chat chat chat....
    so when you really come into the inner SILENCE
    from this silence come the inner voice of the SELF

as a Zen Buddhist you may no believe in the Self but in the Buddha Field
    this is a clear feeling not disturbet with ego emotions...

love Astrael[/SIZE]
    You forgot this bit:

Your "frequency" might be why you are so convinced, but as I say your personal convictions are interpersonally inadequate. Why should it matter to anybody else what your "feeling" is? Until you have something solid to contribute your unsubstantiated and vague "feelings" are irrelevant. If you could say "I disagree because of this, this and this" it might be different, but "I disagree because I disagree" is an unworthy post.

Evolutionary biologists can pack away all their data because a creationist has a feeling. Condoms reduce the tranmission of HIV, but Africa can pack away its condoms because the Pope has a feeling. Why should anybody else lend any credence to your feeling? I'm not saying you shouldn't listen to your inner voice, or to generalise that one shouldn't listen to one's own inner voice. I'm saying one shouldn't listen to another's.

If you simply do not agree, you are under no compulsion to post at all. If you disagree and can argue the case, you're providing a service. If you disagree and just want to register your disagreement... well why should anybody else care?

Posting your personal feeling as though it's something that has any relevance beyond the confines of your own being is dogmatic. People don't need data while they have assertions, right?

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

Breeze (24th April 2015), Chester (24th April 2015), Cup (24th April 2015), DNA (24th April 2015), Highland1 (24th April 2015), InCiDeR (24th April 2015), Melidae (24th April 2015), monk (24th April 2015), Pebbles (1st May 2015), Ria (24th April 2015), Sooz (24th April 2015), Tribe (24th April 2015), zera (27th April 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Gemma View Post
    Dear Corey ~ for what it's worth

I am merely a humble sole parent, mother of three, experiencer of extraordinary experiences, seeker and activist for transparency and equality, and mostly now a social hermit focused on walking the talk of behavioural wisdom within my local environment. My passion is for global transformation and so I am an avid observer of various cultural platforms to gauge the temperature of transformational change globally.

I don't personally know you, the Ruiner, or anyone else who is voicing their experiences, insights, guidance, personality, etc, etc, via blogs, forums, and multi-media on the global internet platform. Some of it I appreciate, some of it I don't. But what I do appreciate is the opportunity to choose which information "I choose" to allow into my own personal sphere. For I have found that even information that has come from deliberate disinformation agents or patsy's has at various times provided me with great gems that I can develop from - be it intellectually, mentally, emotionally, physically, or spiritually.

Whatever is supposedly going on personally between you and the Ruiner that you keep visiting this thread to espouse about, (I was privy to postings here before they were removed), I agree would be better off being shared within your own corner of the globe. I appreciate your passion re your own truth sharing but I imagine you will burn out very quickly in the public arena if you continue to find it necessary to hunt down any and every voice in the world that does not agree with your own.

If the voice of the Ruiner is pushing your buttons, perhaps if you step back inside yourself over this matter you may find the reason becomes irrelevant. If your "Achille's heel" is hurting because of what someone else is saying, then maybe they are doing you a transitional favour. This is not the first time that you have chosen to jump into discussions on this thread Corey that are not solely for the purpose of discussing the material being shared by the OP, but rather for doing exactly as you yourself are opposed to on your own Thread of information. Just some food for thought to this situation as it seems to be running the risk of becoming a recurring loop.

I do appreciate your nobleness in wanting to help people but please also don't underestimate the abilities of others in being able to navigate environments they choose to visit, nor their abilities in being able to get themselves (into and) out of tricky situations they may find themselves in; for if anything, the strength and endurance of Spirit within humans is phenomenal and miraculous.

Cheers
    Gemma
    I usually visit this thread when I have been told that I have been mentioned personally. I made that pretty clear in my first posting after someone posted mentioning me directly. This is all in context of the response to that original posting. Yes there are others on other forums and with their own blogs pushing my buttons, there are also people here doing so after this thread has been moderated more times than I can remember for the same reason. Each time I have posted on this thread has been in response to certain members making overt or covert back handed comments about me or my intentions. I report the offending post and when it appears that it will be a while before it will be looked into I respond to the statements made by the people in the posting.

Its pretty straight forward and the reason this same thread has been moderated more than any other since I have become a member at TOT.

I am human just like anyone else and if its an "Achille's heel" to respond to rhetoric stated about you then its something we all suffer from. Forums are difficult to navigate enough with out people alluding untruths about you. If someone did the same about you dear Gemma... I have seen enough of your postings to know that you would respond in similar fashion. Many of the people barking about moderation on TOT had done so because of being moderated on this Thread recently... I also see a "recurring loop", I am not sure it is what the OP had in mind when opening the Thread though.

I have been told that certain groups in their panic are putting assets all over the place to prepare for a huge Disinformation War Online to "Control the Narrative" in their favor. I am seeing signs of these people being correct for some time. I have a feeling that the Strength and Endurance of Spirit within Humans is going to be further tested very soon, I hope many of us can reconnect with our natural discernment abilities in the mean time.

Thank you,
    G

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Cup (24th April 2015), DeeZe (1st May 2015), DNA (24th April 2015), Gemma (24th April 2015), lift the veil (24th April 2015), Maunagarjana (24th April 2015), reno (24th April 2015), Sooz (24th April 2015), Wyndstorm (24th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Wow, different way to put it. You know for me personally, I have this super awesome technology in the center of my chest I call my "resonance-ometer." Or my "BSometer" ..... Never does it ever lead me astray it's where my "inner voice" lives.... Makes choices and decisions ever so easy bypassing effortlessly the "monkey mind" chit chatting away, so I don't have to waste time and energy coming to the same conclusion. Ahhhhhhh, discernment.

Glad to know other humans have tapped into this hidden technology and are using it!!!
    Last edited by Wyndstorm, 24th April 2015 at 13:08.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wyndstorm For This Useful Post:

Astrael (24th April 2015), Breeze (24th April 2015), Cup (24th April 2015), ERK (24th April 2015), Gemma (24th April 2015), Highland1 (24th April 2015), InCiDeR (24th April 2015), Ria (24th April 2015), Sooz (24th April 2015), Tribe (24th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,346 Times in 234 Posts
    I feel compelled to interject a bit of Shakespeare after reading the latest postings on this thread …

Hamlet Act 3, scene 2, 222–230

Player Queen:
    Both here and hence pursue me lasting strife,
    If once I be a widow, ever I be a wife!

Player King:
    'Tis deeply sworn. Sweet, leave me here a while,
    My spirits grow dull, and fain I would beguile
    The tedious day with sleep.

Player Queen:
    Sleep rock thy brain,
    And never come mischance between us twain!

Hamlet:
    Madam, how like you this play?

Queen:
    The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

By "protest," Gertrude doesn't mean "object" or "deny"—these meanings postdate Hamlet. The principal meaning of "protest" in Shakespeare's day was "vow" or "declare solemnly," a meaning preserved in our use of "protestation." When we smugly declare that "the lady doth protest too much," we almost always mean that the lady objects so much as to lose credibility. Gertrude says that Player Queen affirms so much as to lose credibility. Her vows are too elaborate, too artful, too insistent. More cynically, the queen may also imply that such vows are silly in the first place, and thus may indirectly defend her own remarriage.

WHO SAID IT AND WHERE

A ghost appeared to Hamlet and told him that his uncle Claudius murdered his father. He's not sure whether he can believe the ghost or not. He thinks he can trust the creepy crawler since he just happens to be his dear old dad. But then again: should he really take his tips from dead apparitions roaming the castle at night?

Things are looking up when some players (actors) come into town. Hamlet commissions them to perform a play. But this isn't just any play. In it, a king is murdered in the same way Claudius murdered Hamlet's father. Hamlet plans to watch Claudius's reaction to see if the ghost is telling the truth. The play is called The Mouse-Trap since it will (hopefully) trap Claudius.

As everyone gets settled to watch the play, Hamlet pulls his buddy Horatio aside and tells him how great he is. Oh, and by the way, he needs a favor: he wants Horatio to watch Claudius' reactions to the play, especially during the scene that reenacts the killing of the King.

Then Hamlet goes back to the group of people ready to watch the play. After brutalizing Claudius with some weird and awkward banter, Hamlet moves on to Polonius and Ophelia. He starts flirting with—well, really harassing—Ophelia by making a bunch of dirty jokes and Elizabethan euphemisms.

Anyway, Ophelia tactfully demurs, telling Hamlet it's nice to see him so happy. Hamlet quips that there's no way he could be unhappy. After all, his dad's only been dead two hours, and his mom already seems quite happy. Ophelia points out that, actually, his "two hours" is more like months. He responds that it's amazing how a great man can die and not be forgotten in two months' time.

Now it's really time for the show to begin.

In the first scene, the Queen repeatedly swears to her husband (the King) that she will never remarry. Oh, sure, says the King in the play: she's faithful now, but she'll forget all her faithfulness as soon as she's in her new husband's bed, which should happen roughly about the time her old husband dies.

This is obviously offensive to Gertrude, but she still keeps her cool. When Hamlet asks her how she likes the play, she responds, "The lady doth protest too much, methinks." Hamlet says the play is a wicked piece of work, but wouldn't bother anybody with a clean conscience. Burn.

Here come the fireworks. The husband/King is taking a nap when his brother sneaks in and pours poison in his ear, which is exactly what Claudius did to Hamlet's father. Seeing this, King Claudius gets out of his seat and rushes out of the room. Sold! Hamlet has proved Claudius's guilt—to himself, at least.

As everyone but Hamlet and Horatio rushes out of the room, Hamlet gloats about this brilliant performance. But in come Rosencrantz and Guildenstern, with the message that Gertrude is upset about the play and wants to talk to her son. Uh-oh.

What was Big Willy Shakes going for?

This quote would make a lot more sense if we told you that "protest" in Shakespeare's day meant "to vow." So when Gertrude says that the player queen, a.k.a. her doppelgänger protests too much, she's actually saying she's too insistent in supporting whatever's taking place. She's telling her husband one too many times that she will never remarry.

The lady loses her credibility with Gertrude because she's too elaborate in her promises. So what she's really saying is "Vows are silly." Hmm… what other vows do people make to one another? Marriage vows, perhaps.

Maybe Gertrude is hinting at the fact that marriage vows are not as important as people think. After all, she changed her marriage vows with the tide when Claudius became king. Or maybe she's saying the exact opposite: that marriage vows in the play she's watching are meaningless, but they aren't in real life.

Whatever she's saying, Shakespeare left this one obscure. That's one of the things we love (and hate) about Shakespeare. He loves to give us a little nugget of gold and then let us decide what it means.

We're not sure whether Gertrude was involved in her husband's death or not. We're also not sure if she cheated on her husband. We're not even sure how much she knows at this point. Even though The Mouse-Trap is supposed to catch Claudius, it's also aimed right at Gertrude. Hamlet wants to know what mommy dearest has been up to. And her little comment on the player queen doesn't given him any solid answers.
    http://www.shmoop.com/shakespeare-qu...test-too-much/

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dianna For This Useful Post:

Breeze (24th April 2015), Chester (24th April 2015), InCiDeR (24th April 2015), monk (24th April 2015), Ria (24th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I have been told that certain groups in their panic are putting assets all over the place to prepare for a huge Disinformation War Online to "Control the Narrative" in their favor. I am seeing signs of these people being correct for some time. I have a feeling that the Strength and Endurance of Spirit within Humans is going to be further tested very soon, I hope many of us can reconnect with our natural discernment abilities in the mean time.
    It's massive, everywhere. We need to dress according to the weather. In one sense it's positive since it pushes people to develop their abilities to depend more on themselves.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cup For This Useful Post:

Astrael (24th April 2015), InCiDeR (24th April 2015), monk (24th April 2015)