Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 81516171819202128 ... LastLast

Thread: The Plan (blogs by theruiner777)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    and it never changed (the hair)... then one of my GFs told me I was 1/2 Siriusian. When I try to understand this planet... which I still can't, I think I took after my non-Earthly side.

Note: my relatives have yet to send me on any mission. In fact, perhaps the reason I incarnated on Earth plane at this time may have to do with rebellious behavior in previous lifetimes coupled with naivity of "white light traps."

Tying this all back to what comes to mind when I read the ruiner blog.

The Universe is providing you with a form of energy that can help you SEE the control well enough to withdrawal consent. To give you the internal strength to stand on your own and the courage to walk a path alone without someone there to protect you, or guide you, or just plain agree with you.

If you can do this, as individuals, and as a whole, you WILL save YOURSELF from the control of the Illuminati.
    Last edited by Chester, 2nd May 2015 at 21:17.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Breeze (3rd May 2015), InCiDeR (2nd May 2015), RealityCreation (3rd May 2015), Ria (3rd May 2015)

Retired Member Nepal
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    How many "blondes" are genetically so?
    Come to "jorr"-country and you will see

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to InCiDeR For This Useful Post:

Chester (2nd May 2015), Cup (3rd May 2015), modwiz (2nd May 2015), Ria (3rd May 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by ERK View Post
    No idea then, don't know who the flavor of the month is in terms of new age faux blonde.
    Interesting choice of words. I will refrain from commenting on the flavor of blondes.

Not that I could not wax eloquently on the subject but, it would be highly inappropriate and probably of little interest to anyone. It was the choice of words that elicited "certain" images and thoughts in the brain of a retired "swordsman".
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Chester (2nd May 2015), InCiDeR (2nd May 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by InCiDeR View Post
    Come to "jorr"-country and you will see
    Jorr very kind.

I find real blondes very pleasing to look at. Although brunettes rule for me. My fondness for olive skin and darker makes brunettes a natural choice. Have I ruined the Ruiners thread with this off-topic stuff?
    Last edited by modwiz, 2nd May 2015 at 21:57.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Chester (2nd May 2015), InCiDeR (2nd May 2015), zera (2nd May 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    ERK - There's a scene just after the 3min. mark where you see an immensely tall pyramid. After Queen Katy gets off the throne, Goddess Katy steps up onto the top of the pyramid wearing a blonde wig (yellow, really) and as she raises her arms the costume has wings that are revealed. There's a dramatic sky behind the Goddess Katy. She appears to wear armor. And the pyramid turns into a spaceship just before the song ends. Notice the blue-skinned dancers.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Chester (2nd May 2015), ERK (2nd May 2015), InCiDeR (3rd May 2015), Ria (3rd May 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    another great quote I found in the ruiner blog -

There are benevolent ETs. ALL of which are too aware of Natural Law and Free Will and Karma to "Save You".
    THAT is a very interesting concept. That beings may be wise enough to allow the eternal souls who incarnate as human on Earth at this time to change the current course of the species. What a concept! No messengers, no solar system gatekeepers, no new versions of the "same ole same ole."

Instead, appreciation for Natural Law, Free Will and Karma which one might first have to become aware of.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Alan (3rd May 2015), Breeze (3rd May 2015), ERK (2nd May 2015), InCiDeR (3rd May 2015), modwiz (2nd May 2015), mojo (5th May 2015), Phoenix (2nd May 2015), Ria (3rd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,583 Times in 325 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Interesting choice of words. I will refrain from commenting on the flavor of blondes.

Not that I could not wax eloquently on the subject but, it would be highly inappropriate and probably of little interest to anyone. It was the choice of words that elicited "certain" images and thoughts in the brain of a retired "swordsman".

LOL, funny.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

Chester (3rd May 2015), InCiDeR (3rd May 2015), modwiz (2nd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,346 Times in 234 Posts
    happiness is happening
    Dragons have been bled
    Gentleness is everywhere
    Fear's just in your head, only in your head
    Fear is in your head, only in your head
    So forget your head and you'll be free

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dianna For This Useful Post:

Breeze (3rd May 2015), Dracon (3rd May 2015), InCiDeR (3rd May 2015), mokosh (3rd May 2015), Ria (3rd May 2015), sandy (4th May 2015), zera (4th May 2015)

Retired Member Nepal
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Breeze View Post
    Free from desire, you realize the mystery.
    Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations.

Yet mystery and manifestations
    arise from the same source.
    This source is called darkness.

Darkness within darkness.
    The gateway to all understanding.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to InCiDeR For This Useful Post:

Breeze (3rd May 2015), bsbray (3rd May 2015), ERK (3rd May 2015), Ria (3rd May 2015), sandy (4th May 2015), zera (4th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts

Welcome Back
    We've got a lot in motion now inside ourselves. Time to let go of things.

Now you see that all you've endured hasn't broken you. You're still here.

Things are changing all around you. In part this is your new ability to perceive the world. The mind does wonderful things when properly controlled by its soul observer. It's not just you, all life on earth is feeling something new.

It's not just earth, but let us not steer off that way for now.

All living things, to various degrees are entering a new phase in their evolution and this change can be interacted with everyday by anyone. No special membership.

For you, this matters because you will be interacting with people everyday, who have never tried to see, who begin to see. Your vibration will become a magnet for those who are searching. Be more responsible than those who you turned to in the same way.

Gently nudge, never push. Show the door, don't open it. Remember how you fell under the spell when you didn't take this responsibility for yourself.

At this point all that special information you received is shown as it truly is.. Not that special. It's everywhere. It's always been there. Now that the world has become smaller for the most part, it is so easy to find that anyone can become as well read on any given topic as most of your so called masters are. In that way the playing field is leveled.

Not unlike the progressions and compartments you've experienced, the various perspectives of history and information available to the public has made it difficult to make sense of everything. Encourage idea over belief. Be what they were not, open.

Your humble self knows that not everything you've been told is true, not everything you've seen is real, and no one is perfectly informed. This is because the details matter less than what we do with the lessons. There is no need to sort out all of this, the universe is full of different view points and in this way "as above so below" is still true. Those who gave you the special education don't know everything. Those who empower them don't know everything. Those who created them don't know everything.

Those who control us all don't know everything.

Don't focus on revenge. Leave them behind and go in the opposite direction. Don't stand still. We still have a long way to go.

Remember that looking after you, is looking after others. Looking after others, is looking after you. Everything is part of the whole and your attention causes an effect, but be conscious of the energy you give with your attention. A skill to develop: controlling where your own energy flows.

The excitement you felt as you progressed or received new clearance, is akin to the excitement anyone else feels as they break their own illusions and the defeat that they feel is akin to what you have known as well. What did you not receive?

Yes, that's right. So show compassion.

We don't have to be responsible for others we have to be responsible for ourselves as we interact with them.

You asked for this. You wanted to know. The gap between us all is closing.

So what is "the choice" you've asked? It's a series of choices. Not one.

Oh so many of the souls here have repeated patterns over various incarnations which no amount of regressive healing can't put an end to. You can heal the wound as many times as you want, but perhaps we should try avoiding wound ?

Your writer hopes that (and is attempting to himself) we can end these cycles as we ride this wave so that we can find fresh water on the other side.

http://theruiner777.blogspot.ca
    Last edited by Ria, 3rd May 2015 at 09:50.

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Alan (3rd May 2015), Breeze (3rd May 2015), ERK (3rd May 2015), Gemma (4th May 2015), InCiDeR (3rd May 2015), jcocks (12th May 2015), lookbeyond (3rd May 2015), mojo (5th May 2015), reno (3rd May 2015), sandy (4th May 2015), Sebastion (3rd May 2015), zera (4th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,484 Times in 364 Posts
    I have re-read many times today the latest Ruiner update. There is so much contained within this. Thank you Ria for posting.

I am quoting the part that keeps catching my attention...... and I have highlighted the parts that adds deeper depth (imo) of what is being said.

Your humble self knows that not everything you've been told is true, not everything you've seen is real, and no one is perfectly informed. This is because the details matter less than what we do with the lessons. There is no need to sort out all of this, the universe is full of different view points and in this way "as above so below" is still true. Those who gave you the special education don't know everything. Those who empower them don't know everything. Those who created them don't know everything.

Those who control us all don't know everything.

Don't focus on revenge. Leave them behind and go in the opposite direction. Don't stand still. We still have a long way to go.

Remember that looking after you, is looking after others. Looking after others, is looking after you. Everything is part of the whole and your attention causes an effect, but be conscious of the energy you give with your attention. A skill to develop: controlling where your own energy flows.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

ERK (3rd May 2015), Gemma (4th May 2015), InCiDeR (3rd May 2015), Omnisense (4th May 2015), Ria (3rd May 2015), sandy (4th May 2015), Sebastion (3rd May 2015), zera (4th May 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Snip.....

Of even more concern is the ability with technology to mind control remotely.

What you can look for in this regard is small things becoming big things, in your life.

Got a bit of a gambling problem? That is about to become a bigger problem if you're targeted. Enjoy your "something" a little too much? If you are targeted that will become a much bigger problem.

No excuses. You want to be free? Take responsibility. You cannot blame the targeting if it works on you. You have to adapt and evolve so that it cannot. That is taking responsibility.

Your writer is not downplaying anything. He knows what you have been through. It will hurt. A lot. You will fail. Many times. Ultimately - you control you. They are merely suggesting you do otherwise. The choice of action is still yours. You can take back control because what they are making bigger - is a small part of you.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeeZe For This Useful Post:

Breeze (4th May 2015), bsbray (4th May 2015), Gemma (4th May 2015), InCiDeR (4th May 2015), Phoenix (4th May 2015), Ria (4th May 2015), sandy (4th May 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by DeeZe View Post

No excuses. You want to be free? Take responsibility. You cannot blame the targeting if it works on you. You have to adapt and evolve so that it cannot. That is taking responsibility.
    I agree with this 100%. I often take responsibility for things that have nothing to do with me, just because the attitude of taking responsibility is incredibly powerful. You see someone on the street who needs help, you take the responsibility for ensuring that that person is helped. And exactly like you say DeeZe, if you want to be free, that's also your responsibility, and no one else's. It doesn't matter what limitations you are facing, we have divine consciousness in us and that's all we need. We just have to find our way of reconnecting to it, and that requires us to take that responsibility upon ourselves.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th May 2015), Breeze (4th May 2015), DeeZe (4th May 2015), Gemma (4th May 2015), InCiDeR (4th May 2015), Ria (4th May 2015), sandy (4th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I thought this might be of interest to those who are visiting this thread that is discussing the Ruiner Blog information.

Not that a name matters.........It is now public knowledge that the Ruiner’s real name is Shane. It is also public knowledge that this is the big insider David Wilcock refers to as ‘Harry’ in David’s latest big reveal talks. (The Ruiner himself disclosed this here on this thread last week, but 'management' deleted it).

Anyway.....

Shane posted a ‘one and only post’ last night in ‘that other forum’ that is also discussing the Ruiner blog material. I am quoting just a small section of it here, as this would be useful for others to read his words that are ‘outside of the blog’. (Due to this quote coming from another site, I will not add a source link; you are all clever enough to find it yourself if you wish to read the post’s entirety.)

...........If you've read the blog, you know exactly why it began, why I write it and what my intentions are. This was all honest.

The only reason I do not attach my name is I do not want to be the focus. I have answered anyone who has ever emailed asking my name. My name truly doesn't matter and I've been honest as to why. I do not claim to be a credible whistleblower. I am not providing disclosure. I am helping some friends to whom I do not need to prove anything. It would be stupid to think I could hide from those I talk about so that is no reason. I am not looking for any spotlight here or anywhere else. There is a fairly large group of people I write the blog for, beyond that I do not care to be known.
    Now, having become aware you all are reading also I still find no reason to try and prove anything and honestly admit I cannot. You are not obligated to read. Although I have appreciated all comments (both good and bad) sent to the blog, posted here or on other forums.

Now you know who I am, it's not hard to find out about me. I'm not hiding from anyone. I will not post more personal details in this thread as it would be like self promotion in some ways. If you really feel you need to know more you're welcome to PM or email me..........
    The Ruiner can be contacted via his blog http://theruiner777.blogspot.ca/ He is also a member here on TOT.
    Last edited by Breeze, 4th May 2015 at 22:02.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

ERK (4th May 2015), InCiDeR (5th May 2015), Omnisense (4th May 2015), Ria (4th May 2015), Trinity (4th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I have already commented on this thread that I personally know Shane. He is a dear friend and in every conversation with him, he has always been a true gentleman, loving, mindful and more importantly consistent.

It is now publicly known that Shane has been a member of forums for many years, but rarely posts. Here is a sample snippet of an old post dated 19th September 2013 that I find so beautiful and very consistent to the friend I know.

This for me is a fine example of LOVE IN ACTION. ,

19th September 2013
    ….I realized, I have no need to convince anyone of anything. I know what I know, and if people want to know too, synchronicity/the universe/fate/what have you, would bring them to me. When that happened I gave them "half a glass of water".. Some came back for more, others did not, and I accepted this as it occurred.

It's more important to be kind than it is to be right.. Some people subconsciously want someone (like us) to alter their world view (or shatter it as is often the case) and those people will find you, or you them. Others do not, and it is terribly unkind to force someone to drink water when they do not want water. My respect for freewill and my understanding that I can only ever open a door and it is up to others to decide to walk through it if they want, does not allow me to "force someone to drink water".

I just always keep the glass of water on hand, in case any thirsty people come my way.. Let them have as much as they want, and leave the rest.

I smile while they drink it down, and I smile if they spit it back in my face. Content to walk the path I am on all by myself.. and if anyone tags along and walks with me for a while.. Great!.......

Ps. A message to my friends regarding the rumours and concerns that I am being mind controlled – Bless you for your concerns but please know this is most definitely NOT the case and a false rumour.

On the contrary I am in truth ‘clearing out the mind control conditioning’ that social consciousness is spoon fed from the moment we are born into this world. This spring clean of the mind is an action that liberates the Soul and Spirit. :sun:

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

ERK (4th May 2015), Highland1 (4th May 2015), InCiDeR (5th May 2015), Omnisense (4th May 2015), Ria (4th May 2015), Sebastion (4th May 2015), Trinity (4th May 2015), zera (4th May 2015)