Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread: The Plan (blogs by theruiner777)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,405 Times in 3,015 Posts
    Since I discovered that being loving does not mean constantly saying yes, constantly saving their day when they make the same mistakes over and over and worser and worser... I have found that sometimes you have to allow them to fall. Since I started becoming a bit wiser in this regard, I have seen two of my three sons turn their lives around in a clear positive direction and yet the third has decided he will go it on his own... go it along the same difficult lines of which I had to draw my line and stop supporting his self destructive behavior - what we call "enabling." In all of these cases I exercised my own free will and so have each of my sons. I like the idea we have freedom of self will.

i have a bad habit of wanting to save people from making mistakes , i know how it feels to be in a bad place , i had a nervous breakdown when i was 18 yrs old , and ever after i have tried to cushion people , break their fall , stop bad things happening , or bad feelings from taking over them .it is only with some wonderful counselling i have come to see that had it not been from my tumble into depression i would not have gained my strength and wisdom and closeness to the divine , therefore people must fall they must hurt and they must find themselves outside of comfort in order to grow and gain the tools needed to evolve . Still its hard for me to keep myself from rescuing ! but as i now see it it really is the reverse !

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Tribe For This Useful Post:

Altaira (25th April 2015), benny (26th April 2015), Breeze (25th April 2015), Chester (25th April 2015), Cup (25th April 2015), Highland1 (25th April 2015), InCiDeR (27th April 2015), monk (25th April 2015), RealityCreation (25th April 2015), reno (25th April 2015), Ria (25th April 2015), Sooz (25th April 2015), Spiritwind (25th April 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Tribe View Post
    i have a bad habit of wanting to save people from making mistakes , i know how it feels to be in a bad place , i had a nervous breakdown when i was 18 yrs old , and ever after i have tried to cushion people , break their fall , stop bad things happening , or bad feelings from taking over them .it is only with some wonderful counselling i have come to see that had it not been from my tumble into depression i would not have gained my strength and wisdom and closeness to the divine , therefore people must fall they must hurt and they must find themselves outside of comfort in order to grow and gain the tools needed to evolve . Still its hard for me to keep myself from rescuing ! but as i now see it it really is the reverse !
    And so the question is... am I benevolent by intervening and essentially obstructing or preventing a being, a group of beings... a planet from benefiting from their own opportunity for growth?

And so the next question is - do I wish that beings from beyond my world "help" when it is possible I miss the opportunity to grow?

And then the next question is... if I have made the decision in the past to take what appears to be the easy way (accept "assistance" from beings from beyond) to do what I clearly have the power and ability to do myself and that decision did not work out so good then when might we see its best left up to ourselves?
    Last edited by Chester, 26th April 2015 at 04:41.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Altaira (25th April 2015), Breeze (25th April 2015), InCiDeR (27th April 2015), monk (25th April 2015), reno (25th April 2015), Ria (25th April 2015), Tribe (25th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,405 Times in 3,015 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    And so the question is... am I benevolent by intervening and essentially obstructing or preventing a being, a group of beings... a planet from benefiting from their own opportunity for growth?

And so the next question is - do I wish that beings from beyond my world to "help" when it is possible I miss the opportunity to grow?

And then the next question is... if I have made the decision in the past to take what appears to be the easy way (accept "assistance" from beings from beyond) to do what I clearly have the power and ability to do myself and that decision did not work out so good then when might we see its best left up to ourselves?
    aha i hear you !

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tribe For This Useful Post:

Altaira (25th April 2015), Chester (25th April 2015), InCiDeR (27th April 2015), Ria (25th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    My 2˘
    We are here to experience what this worlds range of possibilities has to offer.
    We each have different paths which involve different types of experiences and life lessons.

To 'save' someone from experiencing certain lessons can sometimes be beneficial, but usually only in the short term, especially if they 'need' to learn that lesson.

And of course there is the responsibility aspect we assume, when we step in (or are already involved), that can further 'complicate' the entire circumstance.

And to be clear I'm not saying to let all those in our sphere of awareness learn the hard way on everything. Clearly as a parent there is an ever changing line in the sand that must be taken into account.

But if the life lesson is 'important' enough, that life lesson will repeat until that lesson is fully expierenced (mastered?) such that it is no longer needed.

And 'helping' someone avoid the 'hard landing', when that is precisely why they are plummeting to the ground in the first place can actually be seen as a disservice in terms of learning the lesson.

BUT being there after the full impact has occurred, to help them up, figure out the point of the lesson, to help them evaluate the big picture, these ARE beneficial aspects we can and should be willing to provide. It is after all part of the relationships we have with those in our sphere of influence, to provide our help as and when we deem it proper to do so.

IOW helping those we care about may be more involved with dealing with the consequences of the lesson rather than avoidance of it.

Just a few thoughts.

JJ

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (25th April 2015), Breeze (25th April 2015), Chester (25th April 2015), Gemma (25th April 2015), InCiDeR (27th April 2015), monk (25th April 2015), reno (25th April 2015), Ria (25th April 2015), Tribe (25th April 2015)

Thanks
    ... and these are the questions that the Ruiner blog as well as the experiences shared by various experiencers such as Simon Parkes and Corey provoke me to explore for myself. I am glad to have these resources which provide me food for thought. I am glad to be a member of a forum which supports the sharing of all sorts of information along these lines and I am glad the staff steps in when they feel they need so that discussions can remain productive.

There was a thread generated over in General by donk which explored this situation from a different angle and it relates directly to this dilemma that has surfaced over the last several posts here...

from donk's OP -

But IF we believe in a cabal (which is either the creation of an anti-human force or that self-destructive “human nature” so many believe in)…why do so many get so emotionally attached to the fear of the “savior paradigm” (a non-human force aiding humanity)?
    and a few posts later my response included this thought -

we have this lovely phrase called "human nature." One of the attributes of human nature is that many of us attempt to make the life of other living beings "better." Of course, there are also humans who act in ways that clearly make the life of other living beings worse. I would imagine most of us would agree that making the lives better for other living beings is a good thing. I bet most of us would oppose making the lives of other living beings worse.

Why then should we assume that these views (and choices made upon these views) would be wrong or would not occur in cases of other living beings which could impact the life experience of humans?

So maybe this type of behavior is not just "human nature" but is "universal nature."
    And what I have gathered from the Ruiner is that the Illuminati has all along pretended to be or inserted the belief that one or more groups from the outside is going to come to the aid of humanity and warns that if these groups offer a new version of the same old paradigms then maybe we should start to question if we want that kind of help?

Each of us has to decide for ourselves what we wish to consider true or consider to be the most truth and since I am not a Secret Space Program participant nor am I an "Illuminati insider gone rogue (honest)" all I can do is examine the information provided and decide for myself what seems the best course for myself (free will) and the only advice I give to myself is to stay ever open minded.
    Last edited by Chester, 25th April 2015 at 02:41.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Altaira (25th April 2015), Breeze (25th April 2015), Cup (25th April 2015), Highland1 (25th April 2015), InCiDeR (27th April 2015), modwiz (25th April 2015), Ria (25th April 2015), zera (27th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,484 Times in 364 Posts
    The Ruiner - Saturday, April 25, 2015
    ~"Where is my mind?"~
    Mind control

Let us for now narrow this to two main types of mind control: We will call one conditioning and the other programming.

Conditioning is a passive mind control which takes time.

Programming is aggressive mind control which is a much faster method that sets itself deeper into the mind.

Both forms can be caused physically through actions or creating the appropriate environment.

Both forms can be caused technologically. With use of machines, computers and A.I. / V. I.

We are all subjected to one or both forms usually from both causes.

Unfortunately all of us have to attempt to counter these causes and their effects.

Technology is the real b!tch. Various A.I. Programs are running that have a superior level of control over a very large percentage of humans and the hologram.

The more natural types like black magic, NLP, MKUltra, Monarch -the list goes on - are generally easier to avoid and much more damaging long term.

It's all about creating illusions. Illusions that convince the mind and direct the will to make it real.

Technology is constantly conditioning us. Same for the systems and projects within our culture.

Individuals who are targeted for any number of reasons will most often endure Programming. This is almost always invasive and violating irrespective of the cause.

Unfortunately, the majority of our planet are under these forms of mind control. They are operating like puppets. Sometimes the puppets cut their strings and a stick has to be installed so the puppet can't run away, but, many never question or even notice the conditioning and therefor can be further programmed without any resistance.

Many readers here, will have become aware of this and are actively countering these effects. Some of us may never succeed. Please keep trying.

A.I. is a major player in this but that is too big of a topic for this writing.

Illusion. This hologram is living and can be altered as can our ability to perceive the hologram. These facts open the door for deep and intense levels of illusion to influence the mind and shape thoughts. We are beings who are capable of perceiving beyond the influence of the mind so we can circumvent mind control techniques and see past the illusion. First we must identify the illusions. This is a personal process. Guides are available but there are no rules to follow. Many methods work.

First step is recognizing illusion. If you've been reading you've found the first tool and you've likely found many others from an abundance of sources.

For some, the illusion can seem inescapable. For those souls, there is hope. Even if you can't see it. "Free your mind" has been repeated enough times.

The walls are an illusion too.

Source: http://theruiner777.blogspot.ca/2015...s-my-mind.html

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

Altaira (25th April 2015), Catsquotl (25th April 2015), Chester (25th April 2015), Highland1 (25th April 2015), InCiDeR (27th April 2015), monk (25th April 2015), Ria (25th April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Breeze View Post
    The Beauty of Humanity - by the Runier

Aside from very rare exceptions, all of you reading this, at this time, are Human.

Whether your soul identifies itself as Reptilian, Pleiadian, Lycan, or any other. Or whether you are incarnating for the first time from 7th or 10th or Two Trillionth density;

You are, right now, Human.

Embrace this.
    Strange how it took some dichotomy to get me interested, But now that I have....
    Just this is worth it.

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Altaira (25th April 2015), Breeze (25th April 2015), Chester (25th April 2015), Highland1 (25th April 2015), InCiDeR (27th April 2015), modwiz (25th April 2015), monk (25th April 2015), Ria (25th April 2015), zera (27th April 2015)

Retired Member Germany
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    My inner voice comes from my heart. My inner voice says to remain open minded with regards to the information that is coming forth from the Ruiner.
    infortunatly/fortunatly ...
    I can not answer you cause I am muzzled to speak my true
    cause I read this warnings about off topic
    so if the power of the heart is off topic
    nothing more to say

love Astrael

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Astrael For This Useful Post:

Altaira (25th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I don't know about those who have ventured on this thread today to read the latest blog; but I have been contemplating quite a bit today about 'illusion' and the mechanics of how it works and how importance it is to ‘see with real eyes’. I intend to write down my thoughts about this for another time.

I found this deleted movie clip from the Trueman Show movie today (while looking for something else). Synchronicity methinks.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

Altaira (25th April 2015), Catsquotl (25th April 2015), Highland1 (25th April 2015), InCiDeR (27th April 2015), monk (26th April 2015), Ria (25th April 2015), ronin (25th April 2015), Tribe (25th April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    I can't help but wonder..
    Not so much what we see when we look with real eyes, but who is looking.

What struck me as odd. Is the undefined reverences to Soul. Is that who is looking?
    What else is soul than a concept. A structured ordering of boundaries around something infinite.
    Like a wall of illusions.

How deep does the rabbit hole extend again?

With Love
    E.
    Have a great day today

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Altaira (25th April 2015), InCiDeR (27th April 2015), Ria (25th April 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    inserts,organic portals are for what purpose?
    are you the star of the show?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Altaira (25th April 2015), Ria (25th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I finally found what I was looking for. I need to re-watch this film again to see what I missed on the 5th time around.

Very apt with the blog about Illusion.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

Altaira (25th April 2015), Chester (25th April 2015), InCiDeR (27th April 2015), monk (26th April 2015), Ria (25th April 2015), Tribe (25th April 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Breeze View Post
    I finally found what I was looking for. I need to re-watch this film again to see what I missed on the 5th time around.

Very apt with the blog about Illusion.
    Notice how Marlin is always bringing him beer? Always saying... "Time for a drink?" "Brewski!"

Much that can be taken from this film is similar to some of the messages given by the Runier. Thanks for pointing this out.

This is my #1 all time FAVORITE movie by the way.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Breeze (25th April 2015), InCiDeR (27th April 2015), monk (26th April 2015), Ria (25th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Latest installment from the Ruiner.

~Halfway Back to the Beginning~ -- Draco (part one)

~Some have said your writer was not raised by the Illuminati. Rather he was raised by dragons. Draco and another family of Dragons.~

The Draco will be the focus here.

There is a king. Two princes. Many queens.

There are white Royals. Red and green and various shades and mixtures of those make up the rest.

At the top of them all is the King. Anu.

He had many sons. Two are known to you surely, as Enki and Enlil.

- Your writer will not be typing their names again. Take what you know about them (one cared for us, one did not) and reverse the names as you've learned them. Please. -

Your writer is quite sure what he will say next will upset many and cause others to start ranting. Your writer will be told he has his facts wrong and such. He welcomes this. It could only hurt his feelings if he was incorrect.

The Draco have lived on this planet before us.

You may take a minute if you need..

Albeit a much different planet than it is now, as much has occurred since then, The Draco were brought up on this planet. As is often the case they lived parallel to another race which was evolving at the same time and as is always the case, there were other races - at a different stage in their evolution - who were making a mess of this planet.

As a result of that mess, the Draco felt the need to abandon ship. They received some help in removing several of their kind off of the planet, catching a lift on a moon which was orbiting nearby, at the time.

From there, with some technology advice and help from an older race the Draco built up their own culture and civilization and quickly became able to travel to other planets on their own and with great and powerful technology. Eventually learning to exist without the assistance of the race that had assisted them.

They waged wars. Established colonies. Began traveling far from their home to seek resources of various kinds.

Quickly they became one of the most powerful races in their area of this galaxy. Expanding and taking what they wanted.

After some time what they wanted was Earth.

At the time they arrived humans were in a highly traumatized state having witnessed a vast amount of destruction in their skies and on their planet. There were not many, but they were desperate for help.

Humanity had an appointed a group formed long before this time, who had survived and were still the appointed leaders of humanity.

When the Draco arrived they offered a deal. They would help humans, and humans would give them the planet. (Skipping some terms and conditions for now) That simple. No one laid claim to this planet besides humanity. This appointed group given the power of this claim, and in light of their weakness, gave their power and this planet away to another. The Draco.

Perhaps this group and the humans of earth at the time did not understand what they were giving away. Mirrored in not understanding what we are giving away when we sign many contracts in society. The reality is that humans were faced with standing on their own, or being carried by another, and they made the easier choice.

They were not, however, carried by another. They were forced to crawl. The choice was already made.

Today we all live with this choice we would never make today.

For a while the Draco gave us things we desired and a large civilization full of wonderful technology and comfort.

Draco are continually at war with someone. One of their enemies attacked them here on this planet, causing the destruction of this comfortable civilization we knew.

The Draco simply started again, this time deciding to take a new approach.

To be as direct as possible: They decided to turn our planet into their own energy source. Not the type of energy that powers their technologies but energies that power them as living beings. We call this "loosh" energy (spelling will vary) which is basically a form of spiritual energy that living beings produce with their vibration. Your writer should not have to explain these principals to you readers.

Genetic experiments began, mixing various DNA with humans, trying to create a race that would be able to generate this energy without being aware of it. That was the hope anyway.

What's more is they went on to create a group (The Parents > Covens > Illuminati) who would be charged with forming and maintaining a civilization that ensures the ultimate levels of this energy is created while also ensuring the batteries do not find out they are batteries.

The energy they steal is not all. They can also feed on humans in a more traditional way. Food. This planet is full of resources both physical and energetic they can also use as they will.

Oh, and they have the absolute funnest pets. The best reality TV shows. All the action and drama they could need. A major trophy for their mantle. A very valuable bargaining tool.

They have used us as slaves in every conceivable way. They have furthered the trauma we have already suffered over and over again. From the physical trauma to the abandonment complexes that have ingrained themselves in our psyche.

They have kept us on a very short leash all the while continuing with other business all over this part of the Galaxy.

Why haven't they been stopped?

Unfortunately no one besides us have the right to stop them. Their violations of free will and natural laws are handled by the universe not a galactic police force or legal system. In those courts what they are doing with this planet would be considered frowned upon but still technically legal.

Gaia, the universe, and humanity all disagree. All have taken steps to correct what has occurred. This rhythm will stop the flow and change the direction of the waters.

Gaia has sent us her love and reminders.

The universe has enacted its karmic results which are never predictable.

Together they have given us an open window to look through. Soon they will open doors and we will make a choice.

http://theruiner777.blogspot.ca/

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

Chester (25th May 2015), ERK (28th April 2015), InCiDeR (26th April 2015), Ria (26th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    "The Draco have lived on this planet before us"
    If this is the case, how are humans here?
    Who were the other groups?
    How could we hand over the planet if it was not ours to hand over?..........

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Chester (26th April 2015), InCiDeR (27th April 2015)