Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ... 91617181920212229 ... LastLast

Thread: The Plan (blogs by theruiner777)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,583 Times in 325 Posts
    x
    Last edited by ERK, 11th May 2015 at 01:12.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

Breeze (4th May 2015), Chester (9th May 2015), InCiDeR (5th May 2015), Ria (4th May 2015), zera (4th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,484 Times in 364 Posts
    Johnathan Livingston Seagull............. a beautiful inspiring story....... ,

"Don’t believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding. Find out what you already know and you will see the way to fly."

"Jonathan Livingston Seagull, the most celebrated inspirational fable of our time, tells the story of a bird determined to be more than ordinary. ‘Most gulls don’t bother to learn more than the simplest facts of flight – how to get from shore to food and back again,’ writes author Richard Bach in this allegory about a unique bird named Jonathan Livingston Seagull. ‘For most gulls it is not flying that matters, but eating. For this gull, though, it was not eating that mattered, but flight.’ Flight is indeed the metaphor that makes this story soar. This bestselling modern classic is a fable about seeking a higher purpose in life, even if your flock, tribe or neighborhood finds your ambition threatening (at one point our beloved gull is even banished from his flock). By not compromising his higher vision, Jonathan learns the meaning of love and kindness and gets the ultimate payoff – transcendence."

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

Chester (9th May 2015), DeeZe (4th May 2015), dianna (4th May 2015), InCiDeR (5th May 2015), Ria (4th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,346 Times in 234 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Breeze View Post
    Johnathan Livingston Seagull............. a beautiful inspiring story....... ,

"Don’t believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding. Find out what you already know and you will see the way to fly."

"Jonathan Livingston Seagull, the most celebrated inspirational fable of our time, tells the story of a bird determined to be more than ordinary. ‘Most gulls don’t bother to learn more than the simplest facts of flight – how to get from shore to food and back again,’ writes author Richard Bach in this allegory about a unique bird named Jonathan Livingston Seagull. ‘For most gulls it is not flying that matters, but eating. For this gull, though, it was not eating that mattered, but flight.’ Flight is indeed the metaphor that makes this story soar. This bestselling modern classic is a fable about seeking a higher purpose in life, even if your flock, tribe or neighborhood finds your ambition threatening (at one point our beloved gull is even banished from his flock). By not compromising his higher vision, Jonathan learns the meaning of love and kindness and gets the ultimate payoff – transcendence."

An excellent book ... one of the first books I read as a child ...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dianna For This Useful Post:

Breeze (4th May 2015), Chester (9th May 2015), InCiDeR (5th May 2015), Ria (4th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,484 Times in 364 Posts
    Q & A's from the Ruiner Blog regarding his latest entry titled "Welcome Back" - which I find most interesting...

QUESTION: Hello Ruiner! I enjoyed reading this blog. I wonder what you think about the symbology in Jupiter Ascending, and the depiction of the struggles between the Great Houses of this Solar System. It seems to fit with everything you write in your posts, especially the point about Draco 'ownership' of Earth.

I suppose the Illuminati are expecting to take over smoothly once the outgoing Empire leaves. But the Jupiter Jones character, representing the common human, may end up throwing a spanner in the works.

Thanks for all you've written.

Take Care....

ANSWER: The RuinerMay 4, 2015 at 7:47 PM

That film truly shocked your writer. That should tell you a lot.

Your writer expects truth in these things as well as the usual spin. That film had plenty. There will be more written about this for sure but to stick to your question:

The fact that his film showed that this world responds first and foremost to Humans is very telling. When this world comes back under the control of humans our choices will determine the event.

This film showed an important choice. The bright shiny tech world with all the toys still under heavy control while we develop in a predetermined path? Or the love of family and self and life(nature) with the freedom to choose, while we develop on our own path?

Most importantly it tells us all something your writer is doing his best to remind you of also:

This planet chooses us when we choose her and her power working through us and mixing with our own power, is what can bring the nets of control down.

With respect,

QUESTION: This is an important point! Thank you.

Anyone can experience this for themselves. Choose Life ... whole-heartedly

Act on that choice.

Then observe what happens in your own life.

Amplify this by a few million to billion.

“This planet chooses us when we choose her and her power working through us and mixing with our own power, is what can bring the nets of control down.”

ANSWER: The RuinerMay 5, 2015 at 12:37 AM

Thank you.

With respect ,

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

Alan (5th May 2015), Chester (7th May 2015), DeeZe (5th May 2015), InCiDeR (5th May 2015), modwiz (5th May 2015), reno (5th May 2015), Ria (5th May 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    I picked out this gem and nexus point from the above Ruiner's blog post.

This planet chooses us when we choose her and her power working through us and mixing with our own power, is what can bring the nets of control down.
    This is almost all one needs to know to proceed into the future with grace.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Alan (6th May 2015), bacchus (5th May 2015), Breeze (5th May 2015), Chester (7th May 2015), DeeZe (5th May 2015), Dreamtimer (5th May 2015), ERK (5th May 2015), InCiDeR (5th May 2015), JRS (6th May 2015), mocha (6th May 2015), Ria (5th May 2015), Shadowself (5th May 2015), Tonz (5th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts

Contact Point
    May 5, 2015 at 2:44 AM
    Thanks for your replies. I was stunned when it came out too. As the end credits rolled I couldn't move from my chair -or speak- for 5 minutes. I was in a daze: highly emotional and energized. I have a lot of respect for the Wachowskis. They must be very high level humans, with a lot of protection, to be able to make movies like that. I suppose the fact that JA even got made comes under "The Rules"- we have to be shown what is going on, in order that we truly make a choice.

As far as my knowledge of the core story goes, I could detect no discernible spin, at least nothing malevolent, but I don't know everything. Perhaps there was a lot of symbolic license taken, but that is different from outright misinfo.

I wonder if those problems are still continuing on Jupiter, or if the strife there has ended, and is now transplanted to Earth? I feel Balem, Kalique and Titus also represent different factions who must've holed up on our water world. Such an honour to host them, I'm sure.

I was told by fairly high level types that 'They' were going to leave in August 2010, then Spring 2011, then Autumn 2011...and so on... It's now May 2015. Looking back, I suppose 'They' meant the Draco. Am I correct in understanding that the love/unity vibrations will eventually become intolerable for them, and that will force them to leave? Will the 'common' human even notice anything as they go?

I guess some shadowy groups are presuming that they will slide into office the next day and it will be business as usual. I don't think so. I think humanity has passed a certain critical threshold, and the cabal reality is literally dissolving, albeit too slowly most of us here in meat suits.

Cheers
    -------

The Ruiner
    May 5, 2015 at 2:06 PM
    There will be no immediate change as they depart. Those left in charge are the ones who may not be able to "tolerate" this new energy. The Draco are unaffected. Their departure is unrelated outside of happenstance.

There are some important spins in the film I will point out eventually.

What happens moving forward depends on the choices we make moving forward. They will try to carry out their plan but they can only succeed if we allow and help them. As you've pointed out, we have passed a critical threshold and "their reality" has a POTENTIAL to dissolve. It's not going to happen on its own. It will require our active participation by choosing change and acting on our choice.

Thank you for your comments. Much appreciated.

With respect,

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Alan (6th May 2015), Breeze (5th May 2015), Chester (7th May 2015), ERK (5th May 2015), InCiDeR (5th May 2015), modwiz (6th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    x
    Last edited by ERK, 11th May 2015 at 01:11.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

Breeze (5th May 2015), Chester (7th May 2015), InCiDeR (5th May 2015), reno (7th May 2015), Ria (6th May 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    My favorite scene was the end, when all the "owner" of the Earth wants to do is go flying around with her boyfriend, and have FUN.

Nice...........

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeeZe For This Useful Post:

Chester (7th May 2015), Ria (6th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    zz
    Quote Originally posted by ERK View Post
    I haven't seen JA (I normally do not go to movies at all) but I see the picture depicts the planet Jupiter. Here is what I can say at the present time (I am sorry I cannot release the audio interview but may be able to do so at a future date). Jupiter's moon Ganymede does be come inhabited (if it is already not) by the year 2100 (possibly way before this).

One of the son's whose parents were part of an elite faction here on earth (I would need to listen to the first audio again- there is going to be a second interview conducted) and now living on Ganeymede traveled back in time to the 1980's and came to live in my area. He took a mundane *job* doing some computer programming. He looked very average, sandy colored hair, average height for a man and I won't disclose his name here but suffice it to say he appeared ordinary in every way except for his untied sneakers and slight disheveled look.

He showed the members of the group (of which a friend of mine was part of and whom I trust as a person of great integrity) his time travel device, the likes of which now in 2015 none of the group has ever seen ( need to listen to the interview again to describe it). He told the group many things, they vetted him thoroughly. From what I recall, there were no more humans left on earth at that time. All who had the capability went elsewhere.

He had gone back in time to study the social changes on earth. He lived for a short time here and then one day was gone.
    What would be interesting to know, did he only see one time line?
    Did he consider there were still options?

Did he comment on where he was from, as Ganeymede was a destination and not a place of origin. But implied he was one of the family living in current time as well as travelled back in time.!!
    Last edited by Ria, 6th May 2015 at 05:42.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Chester (7th May 2015), InCiDeR (6th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    x
    Last edited by ERK, 11th May 2015 at 01:10.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

Breeze (6th May 2015), Chester (7th May 2015), InCiDeR (6th May 2015), reno (6th May 2015), Ria (6th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    He spoke about timelines and such, said it was much easier to move forward in time than back. I need to listen to interview again and take notes. He was born on Europa and I'm sorry I said Ganeymede earlier as it was Europa. His device was one he wore and he got into the details. One friend here got to know him quite well over the time this traveler was situated here and is going to conduct an interview about it with a lot more detail.
    Yes I've heard of that one, I'm shore others will lay claim to that as well.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Breeze (6th May 2015), Chester (7th May 2015), InCiDeR (6th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    He spoke about timelines and such, said it was much easier to move forward in time than back. I need to listen to interview again and take notes. He was born on Europa and I'm sorry I said Ganeymede earlier as it was Europa. His device was one he wore and he got into the details. One friend here got to know him quite well over the time this traveler was situated here and is going to conduct an interview about it with a lot more detail.
    Hey ERK, is this interview available for all to listen to? If so, where can we find it?

Thanks!

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mocha For This Useful Post:

Chester (7th May 2015), InCiDeR (7th May 2015), reno (6th May 2015), Ria (6th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    x
    Last edited by ERK, 11th May 2015 at 01:09.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

Breeze (6th May 2015), Chester (7th May 2015), InCiDeR (7th May 2015), Ria (6th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    x
    Last edited by ERK, 11th May 2015 at 01:08.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

Breeze (6th May 2015), Chester (7th May 2015), Cup (7th May 2015), InCiDeR (7th May 2015), Omnisense (6th May 2015), Ria (6th May 2015)

Thanks
    The following is a QnA I did with theruiner via email for my new website: http://www.endarkening.net

Full Article:
    Theruiner777 QnA - Inside the Illuminati Mind

The following is a QnA about illuminati and Draco, with a friend known as "theruiner". Allegedly he is an illuminati insider and bloodliner, I believe him....

His blog is here if anyone is interested: http://theruiner777.blogspot.com/

1. What do you know about the Dracos? Sorry for such a general question… If you could use some bullet points that would be prefered(like describing their traits, society, etc), bullet points are stimulating and get points across at times better. If you would rather just write paragraphs about them that is fine too.

A: My blogs will cover this so it's likely best to skip the question or just say. "I know no race better. I feel I know the Draco better than I do humans."

A: I have frequent interaction with Draco. We have a close relationship and they show me respect despite my distaste for their actions. Not sure how to narrow down one thing they have said. They lie constantly and so it requires a constant practice of discernment. Never believe everything they say. They even lie to themselves and each other.

A: The Draco created the Parents who created the rest of the Illuminati as ordered to by the Draco. So yes.

A: The Parents are loyal. The Draco have had total control over their actions insofar as they choose to apply their control. (Meaning they do allow them to make some of their own decisions providing they do not upset the Draco) The Draco have a very effective punishment system in place for any disobedient Parents.
    5. Have any illuminati members you have known told you they were inducted into the shadow government electronic telepathy network? I know it exists because I somehow made my way into it as a contactee/targeted individual…

A: yes. The shadow government is covertly controlled by the illuminati. They are certainly included in all aspects including the electronic telepathy network. The shadow government is the one world government child of the illuminati.

A: The Illuminati started thousands of years before that name was ever created. Approximately 13,000yrs ago (at least - could be longer)
    7. I do love the word illuminati when taken in without the negative connotations… I find it a beautiful word(like for example said with an Italian female accent). I’m curious, how did they get the name illuminati? Did they rip it off from Weishaupt? What was the name of the secret society before it was called the illuminati for example back in Rome or ancient Egypt? Do you know?

A: they have come to use that name but it is not "their name" or a name they created. When it was coined they liked the sound of it, and most of their actions were being assumed by the name also so they just "went with it". I may be willing to admit the name if someone asked me, but I will never post it otherwise. Truly, it doesn't need to matter what they are called or call themselves.

A: Transhumanism. That simple. Ultimate and permanent control of the human race as a resource.
    9. I find whoever got ahold of the technological control grid(mind control, chakra influencing tech, etc) became the most powerful in the world. Does the Illuminati bloodlines control the shadow governments? Or do the shadow governments control the illuminati? (or both) I do note that the US shadow government is also ran by Dracos. So it matters not if illuminati are the head in human form, the serpent has fully engulfed the shadow governments as well as the illuminati, I think we agree on that..

A: answered above but to go further- The Draco take a very hands on approach with the shadow programs. That said they are still considered as being run by the Illuminati. Because the Draco control the illuminati at the top levels, it matters not who lays claim to these actions.

A: They created it.

A: Yes there are many. Many of those form what get called "white hat groups" or "light masons" etc.

A: The Parents were chosen by a group working for the Draco. It is not possible to become a Parent anymore. All those spots have been filled. Perhaps if their plans are successful they will increase their own numbers but that would be speculation.

A: They decide nothing truly. They follow the orders of the Draco. At least that is how [it] has been. This is not to say the make no decisions, they design many systems for cults and programs. But ultimately they are acting for the Draco so it is difficult to say they decide anything truly in the world. The Draco give them a goal to achieve with a guideline of how to achieve it. The Parents mobilize their covens to direct the cults, projects and programs.

A: No. Occasionally they come out into the world and are known by humans. This is very rare. They do not typically become known figures in society. Perhaps just a myth or legend in a small group or location. Not presidents or world leaders of any sort.

A: They are a part of cults that fall under the Illuminati umbrella. So technically yes. Entertainers are a big part of implementing the mind control systems and beliefs that influence humans.

A: Typically presidents are members of some cult or order within the umbrella. Not usually high level or fully informed on much. Most notable politicians fall into the group somehow. They would be considered a "mid-level" member.

A: Due to being so young my own induction was a simple ceremony as is normal for those who come in by way of family. Thankfully I only observed rituals and never participated directly beyond that.

A: Too many and all the names and purposes have blurred. These are all just "for show". Ritual makes ideas real for the mind which is their purpose.
    19. Do you confirm or deny my own thoughts that Dracos are the prime source of human sacrifice and ritual abuse on Earth, and thus their secret societies partake in such acts as if it is basically their religion?

A: I can confirm this. Some other darker ETs partake as well but everything of this nature must be approved by the Draco. Reptilians and their "feathered serpent" friends are the most guilty of these types of actions.

A: These are the primary religions one must follow to progress through the orders. I am not sure anything else needs said about these as there is plenty of information available from many many sources.

A: This is possibly the worst of Illuminati cults. It's not the highest level, but it may be the highest level cult. Seems to attract the worst of people.

Much thanks to theruiner for his time in answering these questions. It is somewhat possible I will have another QnA with him, also possible he will guest write on this blog, as I have invited him to...
    Source Link: http://www.endarkening.net/2015/05/t...nati-mind.html

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Omnisense For This Useful Post:

Alan (7th May 2015), Breeze (8th May 2015), Chester (9th May 2015), Cup (10th May 2015), ERK (7th May 2015), InCiDeR (7th May 2015), jcocks (12th May 2015), Pebbles (10th May 2015), reno (7th May 2015), Ria (7th May 2015)