Page 20 of 37 FirstFirst ... 101718192021222330 ... LastLast

Thread: The Plan (blogs by theruiner777)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    Thank you Omni, that includes the ruiner too for your frankness. Am I to understand that the feathered serpent are Birds / Avians? It dose seem to be the case, I'm only really underlining for clarities sake as much confusion has been created with MISdirection.
    This would also mirror bird behaviour in nature to a lesser exstent. I,e, eating their own and other birds.

Unhappy Owl eats own baby?
    Ive been watching this owl cam for a while. About 20 minutes or so ago, one of the eggs looked to be hatching. Heard peeping. Mother owl was moving the egg around with the peeping. There was a notation that the egg was hatching.

Then it looked like she started eating the baby. Cam went off line for a few mintues. Cam is now back now. No more peeping and the mother looks to have blood on her.

Is it common for the mother to eat a baby? This is an experienced mom.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/owlceanside
    Last edited by Ria, 7th May 2015 at 10:05.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Breeze (8th May 2015), Chester (9th May 2015), InCiDeR (7th May 2015), Omnisense (7th May 2015), reno (9th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    "learned my own hard lesson about cute animal cannibals some years ago when I worked at a nature center. We had a mating pair of adorable little Eastern screech owls on loan from a zoo. One day, I discovered the male missing. Panicked about an animal escaping, I searched high and low. Then I noticed a lump on the female’s chest. Sure enough, her owl pellets later revealed she had eaten her mate, and we returned just one of the borrowed owls to the zoo. Cannibalism, it turns out, is not uncommon in animals stressed by changes like a new environment."
    Some animals eat their moms, and other cannibalism facts
    For the full story
    https://www.sciencenews.org/blog/gor...nibalism-facts
    Last edited by Ria, 7th May 2015 at 10:12.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Breeze (8th May 2015), bsbray (7th May 2015), Chester (9th May 2015), InCiDeR (9th May 2015), reno (9th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Imagination and Will
    "Rights are not given or taken away. We choose not to execute our rights. "

There is no owning us or this planet. We choose to allow someone to control things.

This planet is a living being. She is not for sale. She cannot be owned. Beings can live on her back and fight over her all they want. Whenever they get too far out of line she has the option of shaking them off.

Our games are very small, compared to her.

She gives the living things on this planet her energy, her love, energy, spirit.

This is why being human gives you an advantage here and now.

The wave is coming, we have felt it building for some time now. You know as well as anyone that no one knows for sure how this will effect things. These unpredictable events have already begun. All eyes on deck.

Pay no mind to the rabble. Just prepare to move with the earth, sway with the wind and ride this wave.

Between now and whenever it arrives, you have many choices to make. Many things to do. Balance must be found and practiced. You will need good balance.

This wave is for her. You will simply be changing with her.

Which brings us to another set of choices: how we treat her moving forward.

How you treat her now and everyday for as long as you are visiting her is placing your vote, showing your intention for how you want the future to look for the humans of earth. This and many other such choice, of course.

Imagination and will - start small then draw bigger circles spiraling out.

Posted by The Ruiner at 5/09/2015 03:52:00 AM No comments:

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Breeze (9th May 2015), Chester (10th May 2015), ERK (9th May 2015), InCiDeR (9th May 2015), modwiz (10th May 2015), mudpuppy (17th May 2015), reno (9th May 2015), zera (9th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,346 Times in 234 Posts
    Imagination and Will ... Or, Practicing Magick

As noted by E.E. Rehmus, “Will is one of the two natural human powers for altering reality (the other is imagination).” There certainly exists a connection between the two. What we imagine, we can create through a willed act. This is not passive daydreaming or fantasizing, but a focused direction of the imagination, coupled with a desire to create or be the change, made manifest by the power of the Will.

Émile Coué outlined four laws of Imagination and Will:

When the will and the imagination are antagonistic, it is always the imagination which wins, without any exception.

In the conflict between the will and the imagination, the force of the imagination is in direct ratio to the square of the will.

When the will and the imagination are in agreement, one does not add to the other, but one is multiplied by the other.

The imagination can be directed.

Coué emphasizes that the expressions “in direct ratio to the square of the will” and “is multiplied by” are illustrations to make the meaning clearer, rather than being precise measurements.

It is the last two laws which are of particular interest to the magickian, that the imagination can be directed, and that when the imagination and Will are “in agreement” the result is a multiplication of the two forces.

A more magickal description would be to say that when the Will and Imagination are directed via focused attention a magical act is performed.

It is worth noting that the Gnostic writers using the term luminous epinoia to represent one aspect of the perception or awareness, which some have linked to genuine insight, conscious awareness, and imagination. This is a clue that within our imagination lies genuine wisdom, although it may be in a symbolic form that we don’t immediately recognize, as the insights from luminous epinoia are imperfect, more like glimpses and hints, and as alluded to in the saying, “in a mirror, darkly.” It is important to remember that signs and symbols are not important in and of themselves, but the concepts and ideas they represent. Imagination imparts glimpses and hints on the nature of reality, but these glimpses are not that truth or reality; in many ways the symbols are the reflections of the true nature of the reality.

When magick is performed the imagination and Will must both be directed toward the desired goal. This is where the qualities of the Will such as concentration, attention, one-pointedness and focus come into play. There is no point in mumbling magickal words while thinking about some mundane distraction. All the magickian’s attention and focus is concentrated upon performing the required steps in the process. The magickian must make the present moment (the Now) the focal point for directing the magickal energies of the Will towards the desired outcome. Whether the magickal rite is a physical ritual or is solely an astral working the imagination is still the primary tool for seeing the desired goal becoming manifest.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to dianna For This Useful Post:

Breeze (9th May 2015), Chester (10th May 2015), ERK (9th May 2015), InCiDeR (9th May 2015), JByas (11th May 2015), modwiz (10th May 2015), reno (9th May 2015), Ria (9th May 2015), sandy (10th May 2015), Scary Monster (15th May 2015), zera (9th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Anonymous
    May 9, 2015 at 6:11 AM
    Thank you for very well thought out words in this blog.
    There are many points that ring true for me. I must admit I have been hooked on your words and whilst waiting for your next post to arrive, coincidence or not, all I have been able to think about is Gaia. Then you write this post!
    I have been wondering if Gaia is a separate entity in her own right, or if she is a culmination of all living things that are created from her? Are we as much a part of Gaia as she is us? Just like our bodies are made of many separate organisms that combine to make a whole?

The Ruiner
    May 9, 2015 at 11:23 PM
    We are like a healthy bacteria to Her

She is her own being. The Planet is her body and the life force within it her soul. The energy we receive from the planet is her spirit.

with respect,

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Breeze (11th May 2015), Chester (12th May 2015), InCiDeR (10th May 2015), modwiz (10th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

CK
    May 9, 2015 at 1:55 PM
    Having given much thought over the years to the conundrum of how, why we give our power away, this post by TheRuiner inspired me to add these thoughts and quotes.

Cherokee proverb-
    there is a battle of two wolves inside us all
    one is evil. It is anger, jealousy, greed, resentment,lies, inferiority and ego.
    the other is good. it is joy, peace, love,humility, kindness, empathy and truth.
    the wolf that wins? The one you feed.

So how do we come to realize all the ways we have made the choice to give our power away? To give the power given to us by our very Mother beneath our feet away?

O Great Spirit whose voice I hear in the winds, I come to you as one of your many children, I need your strength and your wisdom. Make me strong not to be superior to my brother, but to be able to fight my greatest enemy:myself
    ~Chief Dan George ( 1899-1981) Tsleil-Waututh Chief

We are creatures of habit, programmed by our life patterns, so how do we come to see the overview of this conditioning?

By seeing that the greatest evil the Illuminati have done to us is to make us choose to do to ourselves what they feel of us—to hate ourselves. This is not the way we were meant to be. We die inside when we choose to give in to this. We must have Love or our spirit starves, without it we become weak and our self esteem suffers, and our courage fails- we give away our power then.

This cycle of self and other abuse must end if we are to come to be free. To step outside that state one must stretch themselves, change habitual patterns of thinking “thats my bad leg” so they limp, do not exercise it and it does not get stronger again. “I can’t succeed” so they don’t see, create the opportunities one needs to have a purpose. “I hate myself because I’am fat” so they eat a bucket of ice cream to fill the hole in their soul. “I keep getting psychically attacked. I’am helpless” So they don’t spend ten minutes outside with their feet in the earth to ground to Our Mother, and power their shield by Her power.

The Planetary Soul has felt us hurt, and seen us make choices that were against our greater good time and time again and still She loves us. We cannot fathom how old and how wise She is-She knows What We Are even if we do not. Her plants and animals know this as well.

The anti dote to the addiction to pain, self abuse is play and compassion! One can learn so much from a good mess- not the bad mess of retelling ones tale of woe over and over. let yourself grieve your wrong choices just long enough to truly let them go! dip your toe in, don’t dive in head first taking others with you! Let it go then relax and do something that gives you Joy! with others if you can…the illuminati want us separated, alone and suffering. Together we are indomitable!

With Love we are creative, powerful and courageous!

This wave is softening our shadow aspects, our hungry wolves, clearing the way for authentic self Love, when we come to love ourselves again, in a balanced way we can Love others and the Planetary Soul unconditionally as She loves us! All we have to do is open ourselves, relax extend ourselves to just be, feel our connection to Her so that we may grow our individual frequency range to stay within Hers..Love is the key. Be silent, let go of past pains, watch the animals, the children to re learn how to play- to be in a state of awe again that allows us to flow to the clear waters of freedom!

with Love and respect, CK

The Ruiner
    May 9, 2015 at 11:33 PM
    Hello C.K.

There is nothing to add or comment on here. Your words stand well on their own. Thank you for sharing with your fellow readers and your writer. Truly appreciated.

With respect,

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Breeze (11th May 2015), Chester (12th May 2015), ERK (10th May 2015), InCiDeR (10th May 2015), modwiz (10th May 2015), RealityCreation (11th May 2015), reno (10th May 2015), sandy (11th May 2015), zera (10th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I have gradualy been getting to know this person and find him consistent and for those as yet do not, this is a good starting place.
    Quote Originally posted by Ria View Post
    Background of writer
    The family my soul was set to incarnate into is a Cabal family. An "Illuminati" family. Full of Freemasons, Lawyers, Police, Doctors, Teachers, Military Personnel and Politicians.

This family has arranged marriages for the purpose of maintaining the "Bloodline" and assets of the family. One of the 13 "pure" Illuminati Bloodlines.

My mother was set to marry a man with my name (The Ruiner of course) and refused. She was bitter because she was not "special" like her sisters and therefor not "taken to camp" with them. What this meant, she didn't know, was that her sisters were heavily programmed and installed in "Secret Programs" created and operate by the "Illuminati". She was not as easy to mind control as her sisters because she did not share the desires of the Family.

She thought she would "get back" at her fathers lack of attention by refusing her arranged marriage and deciding instead to get pregnant by a stranger, knowing this would make her ineligible for this arranged marriage.

It worked. She did not have to marry The Ruiner. Instead, she married a truck driver after getting the random sperm donor to exit her life.

What she didn't know is her father had high hopes for her to-be-born child.

Your writer is this child.

I was 4yrs old when I was taken on a "special trip" by my Grandfather. What I was told is I was being taken to see some really big fish. Where we arrived is Marine Land in Niagara Falls Canada.

There I was introduced to a Mr.Johnson. I was too young to understand this was not his actual name. Mr. Johnson went on to ask me a series of questions and even gave me what seemed like a doctors examination. From there I got to meet the head trainer and their team of trainers and get up close and personal with the killer whales they kept.

About a month after that I was taken to "Camp" for the first time. On the way to the "camp" my Grandfather started to explain how our family was not like other families. That he and my aunts and cousins were all "special" but my mother and father are not. He told me I am "special" like he is and therefor will be educated like the other "special" members of the family. That I would be shown "secrets" and I couldn't ever tell anyone.

It was not long after arriving that the first "secret" was revealed to me.

The "camp" was just outside of a town in Ontario Canada called Port Perry. The "camp" appeared to be a Bible Studies camp. A small campground with a handful of cabins all about the same size and a couple portables. One cabin was larger than the others and that is the one one entered.

My Grandfather moved a table from the middle of the room to a side, and told me to stand where the table was. He stood next to me with his arm around me and immediately I thought "why is he holding me so tight?". I received my answer when the floor began to sink into the ground below the cabin. Within a few seconds I saw that this floor was actually an elevator, and once it dropped below the level of the cabin floor we were in an elevator shaft that after about 20 feet revealed glass walls that provided a view into what was a very large area which looked like the inside of a warehouse. This was my first view of what is now known to most reading this as an Underground Base.

I spent the entire summer there from mid June until the end of August. I will not go into what occurred at "camp" that summer. Any readers familiar with the "Illuminati" will understand that this was a "Program Facility". This first "camp" was meant for basic "programming". (See MKUltra style programming)
    http://theruiner777.blogspot.co.uk/2...ackground.html

The next two summers I returned to the same camp and received this "programming". After the summer I would go back to my home where my mom and step-dad lived. I would attend "public school" during the day and had martial arts classes in the evenings.

After the first two years I started to be bounced around between various "camps"/Underground Facilities. This continued until I was 8yrs old at which time I was told the "programming" wouldn't work. I was then asked what interested me the most of all the things I had seen and learned over those first four summers at "camp" and my only response was "The Whales at Marine Land".

Unable or unwilling to give them the type of response they wanted it was decided that they would try a "more aggressive program". This was my first introduction to what is known as the "Secret Space Program".

The programming still wouldn't work. I was uncontrolled. However, I did not rebel against the "camps" or Programs. I was interested and they could see this. So after a few years of working within their Secret Space Program I was "promoted" to a "trainer" position. I would train other Secret Space Program members.

After some time the actions of this Secret Space Program turned me off of my own desire to experience the things I was. The "gain" I received was not, in my own opinion, worth the price I would pay. I understood early on that "we" were hiding a lot of truth from humanity. That "we" were using our knowledge and resources to ensure the survival of The Families/ The Orders rather than guiding humanity to a positive future. This realization was not met with anger from my handlers and teachers but rather with excitement. I was then moved to a new "Program" where I would be educated in what "we" call "Cultural Guidance". This is literally the creation of a controlled culture. It included education and media news as methods to form the opinions of the masses by providing misinformation and disinformation. Mind control. I quickly became an expert on their methods and for a while, was a "good little asset" for them.

In order for me to do this job, learn these things, I was required to attend every "secret meeting" I could possibly attend. All of the parties and rituals as well as tours and briefing on all the various "secret Programs". (There are many)

What I witnessed was abuses and murders and rapes. People being eaten or killed for sport. Women and men being used and Programmed as sex slaves. I witnessed politicians creating campaigns and public speeches geared to dis inform the public. World Leaders who to the public appeared as enemies sharing a sex slave in secret meetings. Witnessing plans being made to steer the public opinion against one side, and for another, meanwhile both sides are shaking hands as the result benefited both parties. it benefited both parties because in truth, they are one party.

There were times I was offered, encouraged, and even demanded to "partake" in such activities and refused. "Kill me if you wish, but I will not do that" I would say with absolute conviction. For a while they tried torturing me in various ways to get me to "agree" to their "terms" but all such attempts failed. I would repeat "Kill me if you wish, but I will not do that".

I asked to be released. I threatened to "tell everyone". "They" were not bothered by my threats.. "If you tell anyone we will kill you". At this point I actually welcomed death over what I was enduring. SO I told several people. A kid at my public school (who went missing), an Aunt (who was committed into a mental hospital three days after I told her) and a Police Officer I stopped on the street. (Who went "missing" soon after).

When I attempted to try telling my parents I was scolded and punished for "lying". In their minds I stayed with my Great Aunt all summer. (The same Aunt who had been committed) and actually "drove her insane", literally.

At this point I realised my parents had been "reprogrammed" which is what we called it when we would "alter memories" of individuals associated with the "programs".

When I was taken to "camp" the next summer, everything changed.

I was 15yrs old. I wanted out. They could not control me or program my mind successfully. So I was given to a being, a man, who is "at the top level" of the "Illuminati". I was told it would happen, and everyone around was surprised. This was "Unique" some would say, "This never happens" others would say. This being, this man, became my "mentor". For four years I was constantly with or in contact with this being. My "education" became more vast and deep. The horrors I witnessed also increased and so I still wanted "out". This being and I had endless debates about my removal, all the while I was still "working" for them.

During the time I was being mentored my role became very sensitive. I understood how to not only leave my own body but how to enter and control other bodies. At the time I developed this skill the Programs had developed a "Clone" Program which involved creating biological clones and empty body vessels for the "top level" "Illuminati" members as well as the Secret Space Program and Secret Military Operations. A common use for clones was entertainment, and my "job" was to teach celebrities (music and film stars, politicians ect) how to transfer into a clone and operate said clone. This was done without technology however at the time a technology was being (re)developed (reverse engineered) to achieve this transfer. Once the tech was up and running they allowed me to leave the Clone Program and offered me a job as a "mole" at a Paranormal Studies organization. This Org was at the time working with and funded by the Canadian and Untied States Governments. The "goal" was supposedly to detail paranormal truth and package it as an educational package for the public sector. My job was to ensure that wouldn't happen.

I was installed as the Director of the project. All final reports were made by myself. My job was to discredit all the evidence and those who collected it. I did my job well and the Governments shut the door on this project, concluding there is no truth to Paranormal Studies, cutting funding and burying the evidence.

I HATED doing this. These were good people whose work I destroyed. There was a lot of evidence involved enough to prove to the public that "paranormal activities" exist and can be measured and predicted. Again I asked to be released and was denied.

So it was hopeless. Those I tried to tell either went missing or crazy, or they refused to believe a word I said. If I continued I would have to perform actions I know are wrong. The result was my resignation to suicide.

I had travelled to Victoria BC, then 19yrs old, and planned to jump from a high cliff into the ocean to end my life.
    Last edited by Ria, 11th May 2015 at 16:39.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Alan (13th May 2015), Breeze (11th May 2015), Chester (12th May 2015), DeeZe (11th May 2015), grannyfranny (13th May 2015), InCiDeR (11th May 2015), modwiz (11th May 2015), Scary Monster (15th May 2015), Trinity (11th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Having seen the evidence and cross referencing, I would uphold this mans testimony against the defamers.
    Here is an open honest account of him self.

Quote Originally posted by Ria View Post

A Regular Everyday Normal Guy
    As part of my agreement with the Order when I left the family, I created a "regular life" and public personality that not only hides any involvement with the "Illuminati" but also makes it very easy to discredit me should I have gone full Whistle blower previously.

When I was released my educational records were altered. Transcripts and degrees vanished. Even people I knew well had no recollection of me. Medical records were changed. Even my legal name was changed and passports and licences were vanished. This was all to cripple me in a sense. Something I had to learn to live with and rebuild.

I began to collect "normal friends" and do "normal things" keeping any of my occult knowledge buried and anytime it was noticed I easily dismissed it in their minds as "something I've read about". I also developed some artistic skills and started creative projects as a way to channel this information and knowledge. As per my agreement, I can tell the truth, only if it can be easily written off as fiction if it starts to catch too much attention.

I married my long time girlfriend and I have two children with her. We have since split. But this process created a long list of people who know me as just a "regular everyday normal guy".

This has become my Clark Kent alter ego, this normal man who only reads about the occult but has never had to experience it. He doesn't talk much or at all about Secret Space Programs or Giants. Just the occasional astral projection lesson or two.

My kids I raise as if all this knowledge is common place, as it was for me, without submitting them to any rituals or secret meetings.

I also have siblings who are uninvolved (not qualified for) with secret societies of any kind. This helps me remain grounded and keeps me close to the masses, providing an understanding most of my "Illuminati" peers have never experienced or come to understand.

Another frequent pass time is reading blogs and forums and other social media discussing occult topics. I find that very entertaining. It's my guilty pleasure. Guilty because I shouldn't be laughing at it all. The egos of all the researchers clinging to the stories best suited for their audience and drive up their website hits and conference ticket sales. One of my favorite topics for that is Reptilians. I have spent a great deal of time around this race of Draco Reptilians and have come to understand them very well. So as information started coming out from speakers and researchers such as David Icke, I was having a blast watching all the readers and listeners cringe and rail against this idea. Oh if you only knew how many of your historical figures both heroes and tyrants were physical Reptilians or incarnated reptilian souls. You human body is more reptilian than even I would care to admit.

Often I'll introduce myself to these posters and bloggers. Some are just the people searching for valid info. Some are claiming to be contactees or insiders of various levels. The most REAL people come from the searching side. In my experience 99% of the insiders, whistleblowers and contactees start with some truth, then feel the attention and begin to weave their story into something larger than it is. They all do the same "Listen to me because this ET race chose me" song and dance. It's truly amusing. Any true "insider" can see through all this nonsense. Most simply sit back and watch with the same guilty amusement that I do.

The researchers are the most fun though. SO MANY are males using their "knowledge" and pseudo-celebrity to attract females, or money, or worshippers. Same applies to some Whistleblower/contactee/insiders as well. Again, entertaining.

Each one has their own version of "saviour" be it some ET races they contacted or contacted them, or some secret society exposing the others, or some politician standing up to another.

For someone as involved as I have been, this is where the story falls apart. ET races that are not part of the control system do not intervene. They understand free will and that it is humanities duty to stand up and free themselves. Humans invited this control and loved it for so long, that NO ONE is going to help us out from under it anymore than they have by giving us all we need to know about how they are enslaving us.

Oh.. And ALL countries, ALL secret societies, ALL secret government/military/space programs.. are ALL created, controlled and monitored by the "Illuminati". ALL of them.

Freemasons have dark masons and light masons. These sides are opposing. And the Illuminati has important members on both sides.

The U.S. doesn't like Russia. The Illuminati has important members on both sides.

Program X is opposing Project Y. The Illuminati has important members on both sides.

The "White Hats" are attempting to overthrow the Cabal. The Illuminati have important members on both sides.

So if you're waiting for the White Hats, or Project H Y G, or this or that ET race to come and take over from the Illuminati and free you all, please don't hold your breath. That will NEVER happen.

But...

The Universe is providing you with a form of energy that can help you SEE the control well enough to withdrawal consent. To give you the internal strength to stand on your own and the courage to walk a path alone without someone there to protect you, or guide you, or just plain agree with you.

If you can do this, as individuals, and as a whole, you WILL save YOURSELF from the control of the Illuminati.

Oh and.. The Illuminati are just as controlled as you are. As are the beings controlling them, and the beings controlling them. There is a pattern here I hope you see.

http://theruiner777.blogspot.co.uk/2...ormal-guy.html
    The Ruiner

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Alan (13th May 2015), Breeze (11th May 2015), Chester (12th May 2015), ERK (12th May 2015), grannyfranny (13th May 2015), InCiDeR (11th May 2015), Omnisense (12th May 2015), Scary Monster (15th May 2015), Trinity (11th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    FYI: Another post on The Ruiner blog today titled:

THE BEGINNING: AT LEAST FOR NOW - ATLANTIS (PART ONE)

http://theruiner777.blogspot.nl/

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemma For This Useful Post:

Breeze (20th May 2015), ERK (13th May 2015), grannyfranny (13th May 2015), Omnisense (15th May 2015), reno (13th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thank you for share this new Ruiner post Gemma ,very interesting !

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to reno For This Useful Post:

Breeze (20th May 2015), Gemma (14th May 2015), grannyfranny (13th May 2015), Omnisense (15th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Enough time passed that most ... history - was lost. Broken up into fragments. ... This is when the Draco returned. (The Ruiner)
    STAR TALES: Draco
    http://www.ianridpath.com/startales/draco.htm

Coiled around the sky’s north pole is the celestial dragon, Draco. Legend has it that this is the dragon slain by Heracles during one of his labours, and in the sky the dragon is depicted with one foot of Heracles (in the form of the neighbouring constellation Hercules) planted firmly upon its head. This dragon, named Ladon, guarded the precious tree on which grew the golden apples.

Hera had been given the golden apple tree as a wedding present when she married Zeus. She was so delighted with it that she planted it in her garden on the slopes of Mount Atlas and set the Hesperides, daughters of Atlas, to guard it. Most authorities say there were three Hesperides, but Apollodorus names four. They proved untrustworthy guards, for they kept picking the apples. Sterner measures were required, so Hera placed the dragon Ladon around the tree to ward off pilferers.

Draco winding around the north celestial pole in the Uranographia of Johann Bode (1801). The dragon’s long tail is labelled Cauda Draconis.

According to Apollodorus, Ladon was the offspring of the monster Typhon and Echidna, a creature half woman and half serpent. Ladon had one hundred heads, says Apollodorus, and could talk in different voices. Hesiod, though, says that the dragon was the offspring of the sea deities Phorcys and Ceto, and he does not mention the number of heads. In the sky, the dragon is single-headed.

The great hero Heracles was required to steal some apples from the tree as one of his labours. He did so by killing the dragon with his poisoned arrows. Apollonius Rhodius recounts that the Argonauts came across the body of Ladon the day after Heracles had shot him. The dragon lay by the trunk of the apple tree, its tail still twitching but the rest of its coiled body bereft of life. Flies died in the poison of its festering wounds while nearby the Hesperides bewailed the dragon’s death, covering their golden heads with their white arms. Hera placed the image of the dragon in the sky as the constellation Draco.

Stars of Draco

Despite its considerable size, the eighth-largest constellation, Draco is not particularly prominent. Its brightest star is second-magnitude Gamma Draconis, called Etamin or Eltanin, from the Arabic al-tinnin meaning ‘the serpent’. Alpha Draconis is called Thuban, from a highly corrupted form of the Arabic ra’s al-tinnin, ‘the serpent’s head’. Beta Draconis is called Rastaban, another corrupted form of the same Arabic name. The stars Beta, Gamma, Nu, and Xi Draconis form a lozenge shape which we regard as the dragon’s head, but which bedouin Arabs visualized as four mother camels with a baby camel at the centre, the baby being represented by an unnamed 6th-magnitude star.

Chinese associations

Chinese astronomers imagined two walls enclosing the north polar region of the sky, and Draco contains large parts of each. (For more about this circumpolar region, see Ursa Minor.) The eastern wall started at Iota Draconis and continued via Theta, Eta, Zeta and one or two other uncertain stars into Cepheus. The western wall ran from Alpha via Kappa and Lambda Draconis into Ursa Major and then Camelopardalis.

In far northern Draco, closest to the celestial pole, was Tianzu, ‘celestial pillars’, consisting of five faint stars, identities uncertain. These pillars were supposedly used as noticeboards for posting government orders, although they might also represent pillars supporting the sky. Just south of it was Nüyu (also given as Yunu), four stars representing the Emperor’s concubines; the stars concerned are uncertain. Next to this were Nüshi (Psi Draconis), a woman in charge of water clocks in the royal palace, and Zhuxiashi (also known as Zhushi), possibly Phi or Chi Draconis, an official recorder or scribe to the Emperor. Further along the eastern wall of the Central Palace, five stars (possibly Omega, 27, 19, 18 and 15 Draconis) formed Shangsu, the Emperor’s secretaries. Six faint stars on the borders of Draco and southern Ursa Minor formed the Emperor’s bedroom, Tianchuang.

Just outside the western wall of the Central Palace, north of the Plough, 7 and 8 Draconis formed Neichu, a private kitchen for the Emperor and his family. A second kitchen, Tianchu, lay just outside the eastern wall, consisting of Delta, Sigma, Epsilon, Rho, 64 and Pi Draconis. This kitchen catered for government officers and the Emperor’s guests.

Farther south lay Fukuang, formed by 39, 45, 46, Omicron, 48, 49 and 51 Draconis. This represented a basket containing mulberry leaves to feed silkworms. On the southern border with Hercules was Tianpei, also known as Tianbang. This represented either the Emperor’s advance guard or a flail for threshing grain, in another example of how a Chinese constellation could have widely differing meanings. It consisted of the four stars we know as the head of Draco (Beta, Gamma, Nu and Xi Draconis) plus Iota Herculis.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dianna For This Useful Post:

Breeze (20th May 2015), grannyfranny (13th May 2015), modwiz (15th May 2015), Omnisense (15th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYu2G4aU7iI

Chasing the Dragon

Free my mind
    Heal my scars
    Erase the past
    Dark days to forget
    And memories to last
    In my heart

Free me now

Make me forget
    And forgive
    There's no use
    To go on and live
    Show me a way
    To the sun

Heal my scars

Nothing will be forever gone
    Memories will stay and find their way
    What goes around will come around
    Don't deny your fears
    So let them go and fade into light
    Give up the fight here

Let my eyes take in
    The beauty that's here
    That's left on this earth
    My ears long to hear
    A melody

Give me sight

Don't deny your fears
    Give up the fight here

Poison is slowly seeping through my veins
    Stealing the only dignity in me

I pick them up and let them fall
    To cause your pain and hit them all

One more life to live is what I want

I'll take the joy away from them
    See to it, they will all be damned

One more chance to heal what I have harmed

The dragon is wreak havoc in my brain
    Plays my emotion, a never ending game

Don't deny your fears
    Give up the fight here

One more life to live for me

I want the night just to colour the day
    The morning to chase all my nightmares away
    Don't you deny that we're all human beings
    We all have our flaws that can make ourself obscene

Obscene ...

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dianna For This Useful Post:

Breeze (20th May 2015), grannyfranny (13th May 2015), modwiz (15th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I would be very interested in what "illuminati" members across all sectors of society meditate on. I imagine it isn't quite the same as what a lot of common folk or love and lighters meditate on; being essentially world peace and harmony, equality of resource distribution, abolishment of slavery, etc.

So,
    Are the symbolisms, predictive (illuminati tarot) cards of global events/catastrophes, etc, etc, instructions/messages not provided as "clues to the unsuspecting public" but specifically directed to illuminati members to inform them on what to willfully meditate on?
    Thereby providing a cohesive communal consciousness force for specific events to manifest along a time line continuum?

Is this why meditative practices of love and peace people seem to always be one step behind; always simply catching up, cleaning up, and healing?

Is this why promotion of visualizing imaginatively and creatively on how one wants the world to be, along with walking the talk, is so vitally important, as it will collectively provide an "oppositional force" to the repetitive collective force of consciousness that meditates on chaos events in order to manifest global control of humanities direction as a result.

Is this why getting help from the common folk by promotion of fear, chaos, and destruction is so successful?

Is this why interdimensional forces are so good at creating and manipulating predictive scenarios and timeline events because they operate within the psyche - causal position - inception point?

When looking at the solutions to this psychic force that precedes physical manifestation it's obvious of course that more willful imagination toward a positive civilization is essential and no doubt has a powerful wave potential. But what about illuminati members, devils, negative et's, and goblins? How can they be infiltrated to "change their intentions/meditations" when quite frankly a lot of people's global comments indicate that they would like to see them all tarred and feathered?
    Surely this would be counterproductive to the positive juice being added to the positive oppositional force - causal position - timeline?

How many of us can genuinely claim that we meditate unconditionally for global change and harmony i.e. we meditate on healing, clean-up, creativity and change, without judgment, punishment, and banishment still seated within the folds of our willful intentions?

Should we be raising our consciousness above mental and emotional quicksand when we willfully practice adding our positive intentional power for change in meditations: (whatever format one chooses for meditation as I am not specifically referring to structured meditation as this is not everyone's gig, e.g. uninterrupted staring out a window, or at a sunset, or a tree, etc, are of course all moments for meditation).

Just some musings for the day.

To "The Ruiner" aka Dracon: I understand from your posting that you have only commented here essentially by default of this thread being created to share and discuss your blog writings and I appreciate and am grateful that you have kindly extended to the public the opportunity to submit questions/comments via your blog. Should you happen to view this though I would like to ask if you would perhaps consider writing a piece one day re "illuminati meditations", how they are orchestrated, if they are orchestrated?
    Are rituals the fundamental practice of their meditations and if so how often do they occur? Once a week like church practitioners? Are there daily meditations with personal talismans, or time spent daily at a home shrine, etc, etc, etc?
    My biggest query though is whether there are very specific instructions orchestrated and delivered regularly to multiple members for willful conscious intention.

Cheers
    Gemma

(P.S. If my queries are covered in the Ruiner blogs and I have missed them a bump from someone would be appreciated.)

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemma For This Useful Post:

Breeze (20th May 2015), Chester (19th May 2015)

tinihanga
    I saw the Ruiner was answering questions over on another forum.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tinihanga For This Useful Post:

Chester (19th May 2015), Gemma (15th May 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by reno View Post
    Thank you for share this new Ruiner post Gemma ,very interesting !
    Yes... and at least we can see that "ETs of all races running to this solar system at this time to help mankind" would not necessarily have our best interests at heart for if they did, they would let the ensouled eternal spirits who incarnate as human on Earth at this time work out of their own dilemma which we (through our ancestors) created.

This, to me, is how benevolent creation would manifest.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Breeze (20th May 2015), ERK (19th May 2015), sandy (19th May 2015)