Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2734353637

Thread: The Plan (blogs by theruiner777)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    Gidday.
    snip
    The problem is that with such information, (as in any information outside the common layer of vision), it is going to attract certain emotions and characters. The evolution of the 'alternative' webspace, has to go through the finding out stage, unfortunately. Unfortunately because the addiction to detail is something to be mindful of. Somewhat a catch 22 where knowledge is necessary (I think), but it can distract and capture, holding people in a state of permanent need for mystery.
    Maybe it could be romanticized into a Bilbo's ring kind of analogy, getting close to information can possess people if they are not mindful to remember that the how is not as important as the what to do, at the end of the day. It seems that once on the journey of finding out, there is a tendency to just stay on the train and keep looking out the window. Once one wants to know, they seem to want to know everything before they can get back to the more important stuff. Like needing to be appeased, turning the coin over and over in the hand it becomes a subconscious habit.

snip
    One additional aspect that has popped up on my radar anyways, is that of the wisdom and intelligence of our heart.

It is distinct and 'separate' from our mind, or at least has been for quite some time now.

The thing is, it's meant to be an integral part of our functional knowing and wisdom gathering abilities.
    They compliment each other and when we use them together we gain far more than merely the sum of the parts.

Intelligence has been the measure of our ability by which we detrmine 'correctness' and usefulness, and is usually thought of as a function of our minds analytic prowess.

Our hearts intelligence on the other hand is not the product of analytic process but rather our intuitive grasp and our sense of 'knowing' about the topic at hand.
    It is based upon our fundamental underlying ability to tap into the fields of energy that surround us all.
    It was and is meant to 'balance' out our understanding of that which we focus our awareness upon by adding an intuitive and emotional and 'feeling' based grasp which compliments our emotionless analytic capacity, so that we can get a more complete understanding of the whole of the topic at hand.

When we are able to balance these 2 sides of our ability to know about, and of, that which we choose to focus our awareness upon, our functional experience-undestanding-wisdom gathering abilities will blossom as never before.

JJ

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

Dracon (12th September 2015), enjoy being (12th September 2015), modwiz (12th September 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I like to body surf or body board. Riding a wave is awesome. Getting tumbled by a wave sucks. Sometimes you can catch the crest, sometimes you have to dive under the wave.

I like the image of cyclists and geese. They trade off taking the lead so they can share energy.

Makes me think of aether, morphogenic fields and dark energy.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

enjoy being (12th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    That's a topic which touches my heart JJ, and can talk about it with the right people for indeterminable amounts of time!
    It will quickly turn into the discussion of creative practice from me though. I'm resisting launching into a few anecdotes right now! It might be a bit off topic for this thread to a point, but not really. I guess the cross terminology for it (across sport/art/music/writing/inventing/..thinking) would be "the Zone". Being in the zone. Knowing yourself enough to keep yourself in the zone. It might be able to be called a meditative state, switching off, yet doing.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Gemma (13th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Being a motorcylist and riding in the zone is ALWAYS way kewl.
    It seems to be directly coupled with being in the NOW.

It's an effortless, continual flow that is amazing, and so missed when it ends.

JJ

8. The Following User Says Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

modwiz (12th September 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by johnjen325 View Post
    One additional aspect that has popped up on my radar anyways, is that of the wisdom and intelligence of our heart.

It is distinct and 'separate' from our mind, or at least has been for quite some time now.

The thing is, it's meant to be an integral part of our functional knowing and wisdom gathering abilities.
    They compliment each other and when we use them together we gain far more than merely the sum of the parts.

Intelligence has been the measure of our ability by which we detrmine 'correctness' and usefulness, and is usually thought of as a function of our minds analytic prowess.

Our hearts intelligence on the other hand is not the product of analytic process but rather our intuitive grasp and our sense of 'knowing' about the topic at hand.
    It is based upon our fundamental underlying ability to tap into the fields of energy that surround us all.
    It was and is meant to 'balance' out our understanding of that which we focus our awareness upon by adding an intuitive and emotional and 'feeling' based grasp which compliments our emotionless analytic capacity, so that we can get a more complete understanding of the whole of the topic at hand.

When we are able to balance these 2 sides of our ability to know about, and of, that which we choose to focus our awareness upon, our functional experience-undestanding-wisdom gathering abilities will blossom as never before.

JJ
    What you state here about the intelligence of the heart is what wisdom really is. She gives us gnosis, or knowing, through the wisdom of our heart. Sophia means wisdom in Greek and She is Gaia/Sophia.
    Last edited by modwiz, 12th September 2015 at 19:52.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Dracon (12th September 2015), Dreamtimer (14th September 2015), Gemma (13th September 2015), JRS (19th September 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 165 Posts
    The Cosmic Voice interview with Thomas Williams and Shane.

Last edited by Aragorn, 18th September 2015 at 17:53. Reason: fixed your video link ;)

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rebel&Rocket For This Useful Post:

Dracon (19th September 2015), JRS (19th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Is this a different Thomas Williams and the Ruiner talk to the one already posted here in its own thread?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 165 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    Is this a different Thomas Williams and the Ruiner talk to the one already posted here in its own thread?
    No, it's the same interview. Just putting it here too. I thought Malc's was taken down - I could swear it was gone when I was here last night. Seems to be up though.
    Last edited by Rebel&Rocket, 18th September 2015 at 21:04.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Rebel&Rocket For This Useful Post:

enjoy being (19th September 2015)