Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 162324252627282936 ... LastLast

Thread: The Plan (blogs by theruiner777)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Contact Point View Post
    Ria, I've had very similar experiences, but without the hair. I'm guessing she was a higher up from a parallel civilization, on a visit. Could have been from above or below.

Very busy right now, but wrote this recently. Some of you might like to read it. Ciauzar PMed me and said it was OK to link to my site:

http://agarthanalliance.blogspot.tw/...rt-i-blue.html

It's long, but worth digging through. There are a LOT of actionable gems there if you take it slow... It goes way beyond anything from any recent whistleblowers.

Peace!!!
    When Terrans stop chasing free energy and 'intel', and start to build a genuine organic timeline, with abundant food, pure water, and the natural technology of our biosuits... the Agartha Network and the Great Houses of this Solar System will be waiting to help.

Make a freewill choice, and enjoy your path, whatever you do...
    TVoP is about building a genuine organic timeline with the above as mentioned. Things are going well. Baby steps are being taken.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Breeze (25th May 2015), Chester (25th May 2015), Dracon (25th May 2015), ERK (26th May 2015), RealityCreation (27th May 2015), sandy (26th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts

Cults and Projects and Programs (Oh my)
    Please, stop the fighting amongst yourselves.

You've all been reading here for the same reason. You know your writer even if you don't know each other and the whole reason he has created this network for you, is so you can come together, because you asked him to. Not so you can continue the same fights. Not to save the world. To save your own mind. Disconnect it from theirs, and hopefully move on with your lives.
    Whether you are in a cult, a project, or a program, you have all been a part of the same structure. You are all members within the umbrella of the "Illuminati". All of you. ( Not just the cults.)

Your controllers are all the same people/ beings. This structure has been outlined. Draco control Parents. Parents control Covens. Covens control bloodlines and all cults, projects and programs.

Cultists, you do not know more than your counterparts in projects and programs. You've weaved their magic for them, but that is all. Your lies have been different.

Project members, you do not know more than the cults or programs. You may have had more influence on society, but that is all. Your lies have been different.

Program members (you are the worst for this) you do not know more than the cults or programs. You may have had a lot of direct experience they have not, but that is all. Your lies have been different.

None of you are in anyways more informed than the others. You're all simply given a different set of lies.

Program members: your groups are by far the youngest. You really think the last 50-100 years of playing with technology has taught us all more than the thousands of years the cults and projects have been active? Please give your head a shake. They set up the foundation you play upon now. Everything you have done has been done long ago as well.

Project Members: your groups have been told only what they need to know to carry out the actions you've been charged with. You are likely the least informed but the most experienced. Your work has changed and you are almost obsolete.

Cultists: the majority of what you believe is based on half truths. Which is why it doesn't work for you. Your function is to control minds and emotions, not provide information. Conjurers.

The Parents do exactly as they are told by the Draco.

Covens do exactly what they are told by the Parents.

You have all been led astray just like the dead. Even if you have witnessed more, experienced more, had access to more, the entire reason this structure has succeeded for well over ten thousand years is:

You are all deceived in specific and strategic ways.

You know as well as your writer does the only reason this is even being written is that this structure is soon to be all that is left.

Did you ever question why all the deals for technology were being made despite having Draco tech all along? Why did you have to recover all of the old broken toys and make them new, when your masters have some of the best toys in the galaxy?

The Parents have for the last 200 years been slowly developing their own methods of control. The Draco have been indifferent to this, it does not matter to them. The Parents have been setting up their own matrix and technology is their core.

They have been using all of you to achieve this. You've done their work for them. Running their simulations. Running their programs. Engineering their structures. Testing their toys. Developing their plan.

So stop the arguments. Stop sending emails disputing each other. Your writer knows, but does not care. We have all been wrong about a great many things.

What is real, and what is not, will be obvious in a hurry. Then we can all have a laugh about how wrong we were.

Posted by The Ruiner at 5/25/2015 01:40:00 PM 3 comments:

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Breeze (27th May 2015), Chester (26th May 2015), grannyfranny (27th May 2015), jcocks (5th June 2015), modwiz (26th May 2015), RealityCreation (27th May 2015), reno (26th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    What is real, and what is not, will be obvious in a hurry. Then we can all have a laugh about how wrong we were.
    The only real is us, the one living being, in my view. ALL apparent else is simulation and hologram. I suspect there be a spate of terror before the laughing commences.
    Last edited by mudpuppy, 26th May 2015 at 20:51.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mudpuppy For This Useful Post:

Breeze (27th May 2015), Chester (26th May 2015), Dracon (26th May 2015), grannyfranny (27th May 2015), RealityCreation (27th May 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by mudpuppy View Post
    The only real is us, the one living being, in my view. ALL apparent else is simulation and hologram. I suspect there be a spate of terror before the laughing commences.
    I agree with this... except when I drop a big rock on my toe where, for a few moments I think BOTH are real... my current experience AND the timeless, formless eternal one life.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Breeze (27th May 2015), grannyfranny (27th May 2015), mudpuppy (27th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Dracon, may I ask what you think of the lawofone.org material, and whether you have studied it much?

Also is it true that it is required reading for illuminati folks, and if so why?
    Do illuminati folks consider themselves sts and seek harvest as sts polarity ?

thanks for sharing

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mudpuppy For This Useful Post:

Chester (28th May 2015), Dracon (27th May 2015), grannyfranny (27th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Please PM questions like this in the future or email I mean no disrespect, but I am not really looking to answer questions. Due to respect for all, I have answered some as to not appear disrespectful. This thread is for you all to discuss things together.

I have read it several times although I am not a fan. There is some truth in everything.

Most levels are given that yes. This should tell you plenty.

With love and respect,
    Last edited by Dracon, 27th May 2015 at 00:37.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dracon For This Useful Post:

Breeze (27th May 2015), Chester (28th May 2015), grannyfranny (27th May 2015), modwiz (27th May 2015), mudpuppy (27th May 2015), Ria (27th May 2015), Trinity (31st May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,583 Times in 325 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dracon View Post
    Please PM questions like this in the future or email I mean no disrespect, but I am not really looking to answer questions. Due to respect for all, I have answered some as to not appear disrespectful.

I have read it several times although I am not a fan. There is some truth in everything.

Most levels are given that yes. This should tell you plenty.

With love and respect,

Law of One reminds me of the *bible* for new agers. I got into (mentioned this plenty of times before) when I was just 20 or so. Very wary of material like this now, I think we need to be really careful about the *source* of it all. My view is that it's downright Luciferian/Draconian.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

Breeze (27th May 2015), Chester (28th May 2015), Dracon (27th May 2015), grannyfranny (27th May 2015), Ria (27th May 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,290 Times in 688 Posts
    I have a DEEP DEEP connection to all things Ancient Egyptian. I can show you things that would probably blow your mind...things people have never seen of ancient texts and glyphs. Why they are so coveted by some.

The Law of One is not one of them. There is zero connection to the Law of one and the Ennead. Absolutely none. On this I would stake my life.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Breeze (27th May 2015), Chester (28th May 2015), Dracon (27th May 2015), Dreamtimer (16th June 2015), ERK (27th May 2015), jcocks (5th June 2015), Phoenix (27th May 2015), reno (27th May 2015), Ria (27th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Shadowself View Post
    I have a DEEP DEEP connection to all things Ancient Egyptian. I can show you things that would probably blow your mind...things people have never seen of ancient texts and glyphs. Why they are so coveted by some.

The Law of One is not one of them. There is zero connection to the Law of one and the Ennead. Absolutely none. On this I would stake my life.
    I don't claim to know anything about ancient history, but it didn't take me long to find the connection between Ra (Law of One) and Ennead

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ennead
    What appears almost certain is that the Ennead first appeared when the cult of the sun god Ra, which had gained supreme ascendency during the 5th dynasty, declined during the 6th dynasty. After propagation of the Ennead, the cult of Ra - identified with Atum - saw a great resurgence until being superseded by the worship of Horus and the identification of the two as Ra-harakhty (Ra, who is Horus of the Two Horizons).

After rereading your post, you seem to be referring to no apparent historical connection between the Ra of ancient Egypt and the teachings we now call the law of one from Ra. Maybe that could be explained as simply the Ra teachings of the time were done differently and perceived differently at that time. Whereas we got a modern day version of the law of one teaching?
    Last edited by mudpuppy, 27th May 2015 at 13:57.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I don't claim to know anything about ancient history, but it didn't take me long to find the connection between Ra (Law of One) and Ennead

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ennead
    What appears almost certain is that the Ennead first appeared when the cult of the sun god Ra, which had gained supreme ascendency during the 5th dynasty, declined during the 6th dynasty. After propagation of the Ennead, the cult of Ra - identified with Atum - saw a great resurgence until being superseded by the worship of Horus and the identification of the two as Ra-harakhty (Ra, who is Horus of the Two Horizons).

After rereading your post, you seem to be referring to no apparent historical connection between the Ra of ancient Egypt and the teachings we now call the law of one from Ra. Maybe that could be explained as simply the Ra teachings of the time were done differently and perceived differently at that time. Whereas we got a modern day version of the law of one teaching?

Final thought:

Haven't all historical documents been written or rewritten to suit the ptb at the time? And hasn't that ptb been the same controller for all this time? Then how can any historical documents be verified for accuracy?
    So there is really no way to verify anything even in the present time without personal witnessing or trust of a 3rd party, and even then things can be deceiving right?

So bottom line, it all comes down to us, the presently living being, and our present needs, desires, dreams, and our connection with such. All else is distraction. amen

Thanks
    I will repeat myself...I would stake my life there is no connection to the RA of the Law of one and the Ennead.

Ennead: In Greek means collection of nine things

The Egyptian Ennead are Nine Deities Also know as The Nine Universal Principals to those who see

When one speaks of the God (entity) Ra invented by various cults (as portrayed in wiki article) based on ACTIONS..one must understand the totality of injustice of such in the name of RA by the same various cults.
    Those same cults in the Name of Ra sent their servents to their demise to join them in the afterlife...STS anyone? Yet preaching the law of Maat (justice) by weighing the heart?

Khem in Egyptian means Black

Khem is the ancient Egyptian word for Egypt.

The Law of One RA is not the same as the principal. Nor remotely Egyptian. No double speak here {from me}.

Now I will stop here and leave you with the early Pre-Newtonian concepts of measuring Mass:

Scale balances the force of one object's/mass weight against the force of another object's/mass weight.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Breeze (27th May 2015), Chester (28th May 2015), Dracon (27th May 2015), ERK (27th May 2015), Rebel&Rocket (27th May 2015), Ria (27th May 2015)

Thanks

So bottom line, it all comes down to us, the presently living being, and our present needs, desires, dreams, and our connection with such. All else is distraction. amen
    Amen?

Amun ~Amun- Ra/Re

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Breeze (27th May 2015), Chester (28th May 2015), ERK (27th May 2015), Ria (27th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Amen?

Amun ~Amun- Ra/Re
    Amen is common term used in the bible which means verily, or true, and often used at the end of a sentence for emphasis. Are you trying to twist my words and even change the spelling to promote your agenda here ?

Thanks
    Amen is common term used in the bible which means verily, or true, and often used at the end of a sentence for emphasis. Are you trying to twist my words and even change the spelling to promote your agenda here ?
    Agenda? What agenda? Perhaps you'd like to explain my agenda here as I was not aware I had one. I was simply drawing an analogy. One of many.

Amen in the Hebrew Bible means "so be it".

I have no agenda...and so it is. I leave you to your Law of One.

Amen

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amen

Which contains this:

Popular among some theosophists,[10] proponents of Afrocentric theories of history,[11] and adherents of esoteric Christianity [12][13] is the conjecture that amen is a derivative of the name of the Egyptian god Amun (which is sometimes also spelled Amen). Some adherents of Eastern religions believe that amen shares roots with the Hindu Sanskrit word, Aum.[14][15][16][17] Such external etymologies are not included in standard etymological reference works. The Hebrew word, as noted above, starts with aleph, while the Egyptian name begins with a yodh.
    Last edited by Shadowself, 27th May 2015 at 17:47.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Chester (28th May 2015), Ria (27th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Agenda? What agenda? Perhaps you'd like to explain my agenda here as I was not aware I had one. I was simply drawing an analogy. One of many.

Amen in the Hebrew Bible means "so be it".

I have no agenda...and so it is. I leave you to your Law of One.

Amen

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amen

Which contains this:
    ok. thanks for that clarification. It's not my law of one. I do find it fascinating especially the polar concept of harvest. I'm not clear about your point of view regarding Ra, if you care to share. If not that's fine too. I'm wondering if you're trying to disparage the modern channelled Ra by linking him to the Egyptian god Ra. Did the law of one Ra suggest he was the same being as the egyptian god? Or maybe you were simply suggesting that the two Ras are unrelated, but coincidentally go by the same name.