Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Thread: The Plan (blogs by theruiner777)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,405 Times in 3,015 Posts
    How could we hand over the planet if it was not ours to hand over?..........
    oh i like this one Ria , yes its a good reminder ! xx

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tribe For This Useful Post:

Chester (26th April 2015), InCiDeR (27th April 2015), monk (27th April 2015), Ria (26th April 2015)

Retired Member Netherlands
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,496 Times in 1,190 Posts
    Like when they say they found life on another planet while they're exterminating life on their own planet?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

InCiDeR (27th April 2015), Ria (26th April 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Ria View Post
    "The Draco have lived on this planet before us"
    If this is the case, how are humans here?
    Who were the other groups?
    How could we hand over the planet if it was not ours to hand over?..........
    Regarding your last question, according to the blogger, "No one laid claim to this planet besides humanity."

So that is "how."

If your point is to raise debate about "the right for any group or race to do such a thing" I can see the point of view completely that no beings should do this and I will explain why I have this view.

In my imagination of the physical aspect of a "universe," races of beings which evolve to levels such that they can take over and dominate a planet would hopefully recognize that instead of looking at heavenly bodies as lifeless objects or to size up a heavenly body (or any expression of life for that matter) as something which could be dominated and used for selfish reasons... and to not consider the well being of the body or other beings who co-exist with that body is not the form of activity I wish to see in a universe.

To simplify -

To have the mentality of "take if I can" and to have the mentality of "possess if I can such that I perceive I have the right to give 'it' away" is not a paradigm within which I, personally, wish to participate.

Instead, my imagination envisions that when races of beings reach this stage where they can conceive such things, they chose instead to see themselves as custodians... which I see to have the greatest potential of being fulfilling and completely STE (service to everything).

As for the blogger, I did not read any hint that the the blogger feels the activities the blogger reports as the true history of Earth were in any way justifiable.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Altaira (26th April 2015), Breeze (27th April 2015), Highland1 (27th April 2015), InCiDeR (27th April 2015), monk (27th April 2015), Ria (26th April 2015), sandy (26th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    Over on the other site the penny has dropped, quote from Paul. There now doing a big thing on it. TOT can say they were way ahead on this one.

My initial take, as I have told TheRuiner, is that his
    words ring more true to me than any other writer I've seen on the topic of "what the heck is really going on on this planet."

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Breeze (27th April 2015), Chester (27th April 2015), Highland1 (27th April 2015), InCiDeR (27th April 2015), monk (27th April 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 165 Posts
    Over on the other site the penny has dropped, quote from Paul. There now doing a big thing on it. TOT can say they were way ahead on this one.
    I think the reason I find his writing so compelling is that he has the rare gift of writing without being emotional. The reminder that getting attached to names or specific details derails you from the point of the information... It appeals to the intellect rather than to that thing we have as humans of wanting to get caught up in the drama of it all.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rebel&Rocket For This Useful Post:

Breeze (27th April 2015), Chester (27th April 2015), Highland1 (27th April 2015), InCiDeR (27th April 2015), lookbeyond (27th April 2015), monk (27th April 2015), Ria (27th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    April 25, 2015 at 8:16 AM
    "First we must identify the illusions."

Queston: As human beings, collectively, are we basically all under the same illusions? I mean as the "main" or "core" program of what you call the "hologram" … Also, could you elaborate a bit more on the "hologram" … and what you mean by "The walls are an illusion too."

The Ruiner
    April 25, 2015 at 2:12 PM
    Yes. This collective reality we share is an illusion albeit an important one as it is part of a much larger system (the universe)

Unsure how to elaborate on the hologram as that is simply what we are conscious within (a living hologram). Some books have been written which identify and explain this much better than your writer can.

The walls we perceive around us, whether they seem imposed by Illuminati or Draco or anyone else are illusion. All beings have free will and all actions can alter the outcome. So there is no real walls they are all created by us as individuals and as a collective.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Breeze (27th April 2015), Chester (27th April 2015), Highland1 (27th April 2015), InCiDeR (27th April 2015), monk (27th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Anonymous
    April 25, 2015 at 11:34 PM
    Hello again and thank you for responding to a prior question of mine on "The Beauty of Humanity" Post. Are you aware of the Neruda Interviews and if so can you comment on the revelation by this author that Earth was once a water planet inhabited by Atlanteans who worked with the Anunnaki to help them mine resources - (both were non-physical compared to what we experience as physical). When earth began to solidify the Anunnaki convinced the Atlanteans to inhabit a physical form to match earth's density and this was the ultimate trap for the Atlanteans as they were powering the physical bodies, (being the batteries), whilst being manipulated and steered according to the agendas of the Anunnaki, led by Anu.
    Thank you.

The RuinerApril
    26, 2015 at 3:15 AM
    This question would require far too much explanation to respond here. The response will be coming in blogs to come.

For now we will say that Annunaki, is a very misused word. Altlantis is "The Beginning" your writer is returning to shortly.

Thank you for your question, please accept your writers apology for not giving a detailed response.

With respect,

-------------------------------
    Questioner April 26, 2015 at 2:47 PM
    Hi again,
    Thank you so much for sharing this kind of formation , it is very very interesting - love your blog very much.
    Reading this part , raises 2 questions:
    According to the bible , who the hell (and at last) is Yahwe?(maybe Anu)
    Are the religions an invention of the Dracos?
    Thank you
    D

The Ruiner
    April 26, 2015 at 3:51 PM
    All of our religions are a combination of the distant past, things learned from various visitors to the planet, and the Draco agenda. Names, events, places ect all all confused. "God" in the Bible represents Anu at times, and at other times his sons and other important members of his following.

May the force be with you D.

with respect,

----------------
    April 27, 2015 at 1:42 AM
    Hi The Ruiner

I am a member at ** and one of the other members posted a link to your blog there. I followed it and started reading your blog. I was totally blown away with your story and what you shared on your blog. I have been researching everything you mentioned here for the past 11 years and over time I learned the ability to know the difference between true information and false information. A long time ago I realized that humanity is controlled in many ways and that there will never be any help from ETs to help us escape from this slavery. Me myself might be a victim of mind control because of strange things that happened to me in the past. Please carry on and share the rest of your knowledge with us.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Breeze (27th April 2015), Chester (27th April 2015), InCiDeR (27th April 2015), monk (27th April 2015)

Retired Member Nepal
    Thanks
    Send in the Clones

If the truth were ever disclosed about all of the things your real government (there is truly only one) has learned and developed, they will give credit for the advancements that will follow to one technology above the rest.

Clones.

This has been like a skeleton key to those developing new technology and perfecting new methods of control.

Why use someone with a family, a job, friends, children, when we can use a clone?

Why use monkeys, pigs, rats, when we can use clones?

A common use for clones is in simulations. Create a situation and have clones exist within it. Another is live testing. Need to test a new technology with a functioning human specimen? Use a clone.

Even darker perhaps, they are most used by what are called Elites in society - for entertainment.

A clone can be run by artificial software. Which means an artificial soul like creation typically called an Artificial Soul. (This knowledge came from another race, there are mixed views as to which race. Your writer is unsure which. ) This is not a true soul but it can function as one for this purpose.

Humans are definitely not ready for this form of technology.

These artificial souls can be implanted into a clone and then captured once dislodged from the clone body. They can erase and reuse these as they desire.

As a functional use: such an artificial soul in a clone body could be sent to a location on a one way mission. After the clone is killed the artificial soul can be captured and implanted into another clone. With memory regression techniques they can recover the knowledge through experience this clone collected before death.

Clones can also be operated by living souls.

~There are various technologies related and your writer is not claiming to understand the way they all work.~

Transferring the soul in and out of a body can be accomplished by an individual using will, or assisted (even forced at times) by technology. Moving the living soul from their natural body into a clone and back again, as desired or required.

In this way these Elites or volunteers and members of various programs can use a clone body for various adventures. Some are just fun, many are very dark.

To explain their mind on this : Your writer has heard them claim that artificial souls in clones have no free will and therefor invite no karmic response. For this reason clones have almost completely replaced what was referred to as a Mind Controlled Slave. (a term your writer feels has become invalid these days, but that's another topic) Several other positions within programs have been replaced with clones, and some whole groups have become obsolete due to the growth of this technology. They believe - right or wrong - if they can replace their use of living souls with their ariticial souls, they will clear karma.

There are a few different programs involved which do this with unwilling living souls. They will target souls and pull them from their body, forcing them into a clone body. The best time for them to target someone for this purpose is when they are sleeping - a deep sleep or the REM level. Often those used in this way simply believe they have very vivid dreams.

Your writer will avoid describing the various uses.

This is one they want to keep occulted. They do well by causing all sorts of confusion about cloning - their abilities and the laws surrounding them, in the public. Most who speak out in the public also receive a great deal of targeting for doing so. The reason being this is one of their greatest toys. They constantly find new ways to advance these cloning programs. The difference between ten years ago and now, is astounding.

The artificial soul is just a name. A series of words which give a false impression for it is not a soul at all - in the opinion of your writer. More like a hard drive or iCloud that carries, installs and operates a software meant to behave like a soul at the most primitive level. No spirit. Artificial light.

Moral implications are likely to make your stomach turn. There is however no way to avoid that and explain this. This is a game changer for them, and the implications for us run deep.

To all the souls caught up in this web -- May this end and allow you to be free.
    http://theruiner777.blogspot.nl/

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to InCiDeR For This Useful Post:

Breeze (27th April 2015), Chester (27th April 2015), Highland1 (27th April 2015), monk (27th April 2015), Ria (27th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Makes chilling reading. I read somewhere Beyoncé clone was hired out for "parties" for high up in the five figures area.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Breeze (27th April 2015), Chester (27th April 2015), Cup (27th April 2015), Highland1 (27th April 2015), InCiDeR (27th April 2015), monk (27th April 2015), Spiritwind (27th April 2015)

Retired Member Nepal
    Thanks
    Makes chilling reading. I read somewhere Beyoncé clone was hired out for "parties" for high up in the five figures area.
    Felt exactly the same, I'm still trying digest the more scary parts.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to InCiDeR For This Useful Post:

Breeze (27th April 2015), Cup (27th April 2015), Highland1 (27th April 2015), monk (27th April 2015), Ria (27th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    Makes ine wonder whether any "speakers" here have been cloned....

Russ

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Breeze (27th April 2015), Cup (27th April 2015), ERK (27th April 2015), InCiDeR (27th April 2015), Ria (27th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,583 Times in 325 Posts
    Careful with all this, you might just find a little wizard on the other side of the curtain whose the one really pulling the strings.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

Breeze (27th April 2015), Chester (28th April 2015), Cup (27th April 2015), InCiDeR (27th April 2015), Ria (27th April 2015), That Guy (29th April 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by InCiDeR View Post
    Felt exactly the same, I'm still trying digest the more scary parts.
    The reading of this blog has had an opposite effect upon me. For the first time in this lifetime, I am actually feeling freed, empowered and highly motivated.

And if it is true that we are "perfect children of creation, immortal and eternal" why should we give any energy to fears in the first place?

What an incredible opportunity "incarnation on Earth as human at this time" presents!

Quote Originally posted by Highland1 View Post
    Makes me wonder whether any "speakers" here have been cloned....
    Russ
    and
    Quote Originally posted by ERK View Post
    Careful with all this, you might just find a little wizard on the other side of the curtain whose the one really pulling the strings.

Why give energy to these thoughts and instead look without and within as to what is true (or not) for you? Ultimately, are not each of us self-responsible in this way?
    Last edited by Chester, 29th April 2015 at 17:18.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Breeze (27th April 2015), InCiDeR (28th April 2015), Rebel&Rocket (27th April 2015), reno (27th April 2015), Ria (27th April 2015), Sebastion (27th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nq34mISKUo

“You’re out of the woods, You’re out of the dark, You’re out of the night, Step into the sun, step into the light, Keep straight ahead for, the most glorious place on the face of the Earth or the stars.”
    Last edited by ERK, 27th April 2015 at 17:36.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

Breeze (27th April 2015), Chester (27th April 2015), InCiDeR (28th April 2015), Ria (27th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    The reading of this blog has had an opposite effect upon me. For the first time in this lifetime, I am actually feeling freed, empowered and highly motivated.

And if it is true that we are "perfect children of creation, immortal and eternal" who should we give any energy to fears in the first place?

What an incredible opportunity "incarnation on Earth as human at this time" presents!

and

Why give energy to these thoughts and instead look without and within as to what is true (or not) for you? Ultimately, are not each of us self responsible in this way?

Just so you know , my comment was not directed at the Ruiner- rather was directed at the subject of clones. My video above refers of course to a favored Luciferian subject- light and dark.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

Breeze (27th April 2015), Chester (28th April 2015), InCiDeR (28th April 2015), Ria (27th April 2015)