Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast

Thread: The Plan (blogs by theruiner777)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    I accept but have to say that in doing so... it is like accepting that the general human being is pretty pathetic. And trust me... I claim to be anything but a saint... but still... its sad we can't rise above. OK this is now dropped at ToT.

There's always blogs though, yes?

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st May 2015), Breeze (1st May 2015), bsbray (1st May 2015), InCiDeR (1st May 2015), modwiz (1st May 2015), Pebbles (2nd May 2015), reno (1st May 2015), Ria (1st May 2015), Sooz (1st May 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    I have confidence that every person who is motivated to summarize each of the two sides and then look at them side-by-side can and will do so on their own. I've made it a personal practice for a few years now to take notes from various sources and compare them side-by-side to see which fit together and which don't. Forums like these can facilitate the spread of information, but let's imagine hypothetically that you have Jesus and Muhammad both here at the same place and at the same time, each giving their own version of the truth. The example is a little exaggerated but you get the idea.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st May 2015), Chester (1st May 2015), reno (1st May 2015), Ria (1st May 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    I accept but have to say that in doing so... it is like accepting that the general human being is pretty pathetic. And trust me... I claim to be anything but a saint... but still... its sad we can't rise above. OK this is now dropped at ToT.

There's always blogs though, yes?
    I dunno, Sam. I hear discipline is a 6-D talent and is not to be expected from mere 3-Der's. Your approach would work in a different environment. I can see what the mods want to avoid. It would create a lot of work. You may not be a saint but, neither are you pathetic.

However, the results of your endeavor might end up so.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st May 2015), bsbray (1st May 2015), Chester (1st May 2015), InCiDeR (1st May 2015), Omnisense (1st May 2015), Pebbles (2nd May 2015), reno (1st May 2015), Ria (1st May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Interesting. Thanks for the input, it helps us understanding the bigger picture.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cup For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st May 2015), Breeze (1st May 2015), Chester (2nd May 2015), InCiDeR (1st May 2015), Pebbles (2nd May 2015), reno (1st May 2015), Ria (1st May 2015), Sooz (1st May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Interesting conversation about experiencing light, dark, and every shade inbetween. Reminds me of a conversation I had with a friend in the early '90's at one time when I was changing my career from working in the business arena to humanitarianism. Went like this:

"You are choosing to embark on a path where you want to bring help to other people's lives. Are you also prepared to experience all the dilemmas of those you hope to touch?"

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gemma For This Useful Post:

All Together Now (2nd May 2015), Aragorn (1st May 2015), Breeze (1st May 2015), Chester (1st May 2015), InCiDeR (1st May 2015), Omnisense (1st May 2015), Pebbles (2nd May 2015), reno (1st May 2015), Ria (1st May 2015), Sooz (2nd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    I would agree the issue over the name should not be addressed here, at the same time given Omni was shouted down ( I include my self here as one of many that did ) from addressing any issue, even if he was to PM, it would be classed as harassment / pestering. So I can see the desire to sort things out in the open, to be transparent and not be labeled.
    As later was noted unfair inaccurate accusations were flung around.
    Having seen this made me reconsider my position.
    I publically appologise for my part to Omni for this.
    I also politely ask Omni not to say anymore on this matter, because it will end up derailing the thread to no avail.
    And I thank you for your courtesy.
    Peace
    Ria

And thank you all for your enjoyable contributions.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st May 2015), Breeze (1st May 2015), Chester (1st May 2015), Gemma (1st May 2015), InCiDeR (1st May 2015), lookbeyond (2nd May 2015), Omnisense (1st May 2015), reno (1st May 2015), Sooz (1st May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    Comments to 'Change and Burial,

AnonymousApril 30, 2015 at 4:06 AM
    I think this is a great sentiment. The passive nature of the New Age Movement which has led to people focussing on working through their own "Vasanas" and who knows what else is a great way to incapacitate an individual. Tell them they are doing it for the greater good of the planet and they will voluntarily remove themselves from any and all drama as well - even if that "drama" is to organise with others to take some measure of control back into their lives. Every change starts with an individual seeking to do the very best with their life on a day to day basis, helping others and "paying it forward". It is that simple. Call out inequity wherever you see it and help others up when they fall. Soon we will all be standing and on more equal terms.

The Ruiner
    April 30, 2015 at 4:21 AM
    You should take a bow. Well written.

With respect,
    ----------------------------------------------

Anonymous
    April 30, 2015 at 7:52 AM
    Well said Mr. Writer. Although i think the source of the message, The messenger and the information within the message are all important. What is most important is how one chooses to react and how one responds to the information shared.
    As some chose, reacting with drama only continues one to go around and around the never ending cycle of the merry- go -round. Never moving forward. Like you said, Make a choice and "climb out" leaving the attachments of drama behind. Humanity is controlled only because we allow it to be so. End this cycle. Let humanity take responsibility, holding onto integrity, caring for each other, and not allow being controlled to be so.
    Peace be with us all.

The Ruiner
    April 30, 2015 at 8:00 AM
    Very much agreed and thank you for sharing your thoughts here.

"Only because we allow it to be" exactly.

With respect,

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Breeze (1st May 2015), Chester (1st May 2015), ERK (1st May 2015), InCiDeR (1st May 2015), Omnisense (1st May 2015), reno (1st May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,484 Times in 364 Posts

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

All Together Now (2nd May 2015), Aragorn (1st May 2015), bsbray (1st May 2015), Chester (1st May 2015), Dracon (1st May 2015), ERK (1st May 2015), InCiDeR (1st May 2015), lookbeyond (2nd May 2015), modwiz (1st May 2015), Omnisense (1st May 2015), Pebbles (2nd May 2015), Ria (1st May 2015), Sebastion (1st May 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,135 Times in 20,318 Posts
    We need a thread where we can discuss both the material of the ruiner777 and what is presented by GoodETxSG so we can discuss the paradigms the two sources suggest in relation to each other.

Let me know if I can create this thread and I will. Or, let me know this can be done in this thread and I will begin.
    Sam (and other readers of this thread), I believe I have an idea which could offer a possible solution to your request. It's just an idea, mind you, and you would have to plan this quite carefully, but I believe that it's feasible, and that it offers a sufficient amount of contingency, but this comes at a cost, I'm afraid.

See, one of the options of vBulletin which our members have not yet been exploring over here at The One Truth, but which was well in use over at Project Avalon, is the concept of a user group. Any member can create a group dedicated to a specific topic with multiple viewing angles or related discussions, and the creator of the group also automatically becomes its administrator -- group ownership can later on be transfered to another forum member if so desired. The group can then be set up with one of three levels of security -- and this is where the catch lies, but read on.

• The group can be public. This means that everyone can read posts in the group, although I believe that members of The One Truth do have to sign up to the group itself -- i.e. join the group -- before they are allowed to post to the group. I'm not sure about this anymore, but the group's administration panel should make that clear.

• The group can be publicly readable, but moderated. In practice, that means that members of The One Truth must request to join the group -- they should get a dialogue box when trying to join -- and the group administrator must then approve of their group membership. The group administrator then also has the option of moderating posts -- i.e. approving or unapproving the posts made by members. Again, this is all customizable in the group's control panel.

• The group can be invite-only, which means that the administrator of the group must send out invitations -- these will show up in the Notifications tab of the invited people's control panel -- and when people accept the invitation, they will automatically become group members, and then they can post to ongoing discussions or start new threads within the group. Furthermore, the group's administrator can also moderate the posts, just as with a moderated but publicly readable group as described here-above. Invite-only groups are normally not publicly readable (but check the settings if you're going to go there).

Posting to a group is pretty much the same as posting to the forum, but with a few small differences. Any group member can start a thread inside the group, and people can subscribe both to the group itself and to the individual threads in the group for updates via their control panel or via e-mail notifications. The group threads themselves have a somewhat more "condensed" feel to them than forum threads, in that there is no bar with "reply with quotes" and "thanks" buttons -- if you want to quote someone, you just highlight and copy the text and use quote tags (which are available from the editor) -- and posts on the group also don't show the poster's signature. The avatar images are also scaled down, so as to allow for more usable screen real estate.

The use of a group would limit its exposure to the outside world, and one normally needs to be a forum member in order to be able to read them. Given the sensitive nature of the subject, I would propose making it an invite-only group, but that means that one has to join the group in order to be able to read the posts in there, so it wouldn't be like a forum thread, which is readable to all members (unless they were banned from the thread). Yet, the concept of a group allows for a centralized grouping of multiple roughly related discussions with a more "direct" feel to them compared to forum threads.

Something that I myself did back on Avalon in my own group -- the idea wasn't mine, but it was definitely a good idea from one of my co-founders -- is to reserve a thread in the group as a kind of library, where group members can post links for easier retrieval later by other group members looking for information on a particular subject that was discussed within the group, or for links which pertain to the entire group's topic.

Mind you, this is all just an idea, and a lot will depend on your discretion and sense of fairness. In the event of a situation getting out of hand, group posts can also be reported to the moderator team just like regular forum posts or PMs, but the administrator of the group can of course also apply moderation of their own account.
    Last edited by Aragorn, 2nd May 2015 at 01:31.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Alan (3rd May 2015), Chester (2nd May 2015), DeeZe (2nd May 2015), johnjen325 (2nd May 2015), modwiz (2nd May 2015), Pebbles (2nd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,583 Times in 325 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Breeze View Post

Also if you're in the shadows you have a clearer view of the light~ Nicolas Haywood ~ Priory of Sion

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

Breeze (2nd May 2015), Chester (2nd May 2015), InCiDeR (2nd May 2015), Omnisense (2nd May 2015), Pebbles (2nd May 2015), Ria (2nd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Sam (and other readers of this thread), I believe I have an idea which could offer a possible solution to your request. It's just an idea, mind you, and you would have to plan this quite carefully, but I believe that it's feasible, and that it offers a sufficient amount of contingency, but this comes at a cost, I'm afraid.

See, one of the options of vBulletin which our members have not yet been exploring over here at The One Truth, but which was well in use over at Project Avalon, is the concept of a user group. Any member can create a group dedicated to a specific topic with multiple viewing angles or related discussions, and the creator of the group also automatically becomes its administrator -- group ownership can later on be transfered to another forum member if so desired. The group can then be set up with one of three levels of security -- and this is where the catch lies, but read on.

• The group can be public. This means that everyone can read posts in the group, although I believe that members of The One Truth do have to sign up to the group itself -- i.e. join the group -- before they are allowed to post to the group. I'm not sure about this anymore, but the group's administration panel should make that clear.

• The group can be publicly readable, but moderated. In practice, that means that members of The One Truth must request to join the group -- they should get a dialogue box when trying to join -- and the group administrator must then approve of their group membership. The group administrator then also has the option of moderating posts -- i.e. approving or unapproving the posts made by members. Again, this is all customizable in the group's control panel.

• The group can be invite-only, which means that the administrator of the group must send out invitations -- these will show up in the Notifications tab of the invited people's control panel -- and when people accept the invitation, they will automatically become group members, and then they can post to ongoing discussions or start new threads within the group. Furthermore, the group's administrator can also moderate the posts, just as with a moderated but publicly readable group as described here-above. Invite-only groups are normally not publicly readable (but check the settings if you're going to go there).

Posting to a group is pretty much the same as posting to the forum, but with a few small differences. Any group member can start a thread inside the group, and people can subscribe both to the group itself and to the individual threads in the group for updates via their control panel or via e-mail notifications. The group threads themselves have a somewhat more "condensed" feel to them than forum threads, in that there is no bar with "reply with quotes" and "thanks" buttons -- if you want to quote someone, you just highlight and copy the text and use quote tags (which are available from the editor) -- and posts on the group also don't show the poster's signature. The avatar images are also scaled down, so as to allow for more usable screen real estate.

The use of a group would limit its exposure to the outside world, and one normally needs to be a forum member in order to be able to read them. Given the sensitive nature of the subject, I would propose making it an invite-only group, but that means that one has to join the group in order to be able to read the posts in there, so it wouldn't be like a forum thread, which is readable to all members (unless they were banned from the thread). Yet, the concept of a group allows for a centralized grouping of multiple roughly related discussions with a more "direct" feel to them compared to forum threads.

Something that I myself did back on Avalon in my own group -- the idea wasn't mine, but it was definitely a good idea from one of my co-founders -- is to reserve a thread in the group as a kind of library, where group members can post links for easier retrieval later by other group members looking for information on a particular subject that was discussed within the group, or for links which pertain to the entire group's topic.

Mind you, this is all just an idea, and a lot will depend on your discretion and sense of fairness. In the event of a situation getting out of hand, group posts can also be reported to the moderator team just like regular forum posts or PMs, but the administrator of the group can of course also apply moderation of their own account.
    There is also the conceptual framework of making the OP an additional arbiter in terms of if posts meet the intent of the thread. (S)he then has the option of alerting a mod to a developing situation. The mod can then determine what if any corrective action is warranted.

This doesn't in any way obviate the mods ability to deal with any thread in any way, but merely adds another set of eyes to spot potential/real troublesome behavior.
    It also allows for a range of sensibilities to be accommodated based upon the desired topic and the discussion it initiates.

Just a thought…

JJ

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd May 2015), Chester (2nd May 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    referring to the ruiner777 bog -

One of the most interesting elements - perhaps the KEY element as to what humanity faces is... the length of the life of the general human being on Earth today and... the life extension technologies possessed by the "Parents" who then are able to provide their form to the Covens below each... and that some members of a Coven (I assume the Family Master for sure) are perhaps offered these forms of life extension and perhaps there's a bargain agreed to as part of this dynamic.

So imagine the allure of extending one's life hundreds of years... thousands even.

What would one be willing to agree to for something like that? Perhaps you would never make a "deal with the Devil" such as this but I imagine many would.

How easy then would it be to end up completely controlling a planet? Looks easy to me.

Now if someone asked me to try and explain how "psychopaths" could end up running the world... I might ask what makes a psychopath? Could one way be... that a being "see" themselves very different from the masses? Perhaps. Would something like life extension along these lines "make some of us feel different?" Maybe not "you" but I imagine some might. Would beings of this nature actually be psychopaths? If so... how so many humans "treat animals" could mean humans are psychpaths in the eyes of an animal, yes?

Just sharing thoughtful questions as questions allow us to consider perspectives. Of course, some folks will imagine that just because I considered these matters, I might be a low vibrational soul... but then, what kind of soul suggests something like that in the first place? Perhaps even the question might be, would their be a soul of any vibration in beings who suggest such things?

I will allow each reader to ponder.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Breeze (2nd May 2015), bsbray (2nd May 2015), ERK (2nd May 2015), InCiDeR (2nd May 2015), johnjen325 (2nd May 2015), modwiz (2nd May 2015), Omnisense (2nd May 2015), Pebbles (2nd May 2015), Ria (2nd May 2015)

Thanks
    Now if someone asked me to try and explain how "psychopaths" could end up running the world...
    My take:

1. Evil has more options than good, like murder, blackmail, lying etc. Making them more capable of rising to the top of lower evolutionary situations.
    2. The Draco Empire has set it up this way
    3. Power attracts the corrupt. The best people at being in power(it doesn't corrupt ALL people, i know this) most of the time do not seek power over others, for it isn't within their agenda.
    4. much more but i'll stop there.

I might ask what makes a psychopath?
    I explain this a bit in my chakra video, it's here:
    http://jandeane81.com/threads/6678-T...ra-%28Video%29

In short the heart chakra of a psychopath has a different type of field to it, and that negates conscience, compassion, heart intelligence, morals, love, etc. (there are other factors too)
    Last edited by Omnisense, 2nd May 2015 at 06:36.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Omnisense For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd May 2015), Chester (2nd May 2015), Cup (2nd May 2015), ERK (2nd May 2015), InCiDeR (2nd May 2015), modwiz (2nd May 2015), Ria (2nd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    An alternative viewpoint that works for me is…

If I were in that situation what would I do?
    Probably what is being done.

The 'trick' is to not allow yourself to get in that position,
    in the first place…

Much like the jesuit technique of 'training' a child.
    Once suitably programmed, it takes a 'strong' being to recognize the possibility/probability of entrapment, much like any addiction.

JJ

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

Chester (2nd May 2015), ERK (2nd May 2015), InCiDeR (2nd May 2015), Ria (2nd May 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks

Wink

Avians

There are ET's known as Avians. Each group of Avians uses the name of a colour to represent themselves.

There has been a lot of talk around the Internet about "Blue Avians" and this is rather laughable. "Blue Avians" do not exist. They are and have always been used as part of a mind control program specifically for members inside Secret Space Programs, Cloning Programs and Culture Creator programs. (Katy Perry has been in contact with the "Blue Avians" , as has Lady Gaga, as example)

The Avians assisted the Annunaki by distributing language and religion to different parts of the world. In plain speak, they distributed the disinformation that would become the control system we know today. They attached themselves to the "god" RA and told humans they were the messenger of RA. They were doing this as part of an order made by the Annunaki.

Secret Societies honor the Avians by wearing "Bird masks" at high level luxury parties and rituals. We call these .. dun dun dun.. Avian Masks. The host of the party wears.. You guessed it, a BLUE mask. He is the Blue Avian.

They call their programmed entities "Blue Avians" as a play on their own "Blue Blood" focus. Honestly every time someone accepts that "Blue Avians" exist, another Illuminati member falls over laughing.

Today I am seeing this spreading out from some people who are still active in various programs. The programs affected are the Secret Space Programs and Clone Centre Programs.

Talk to any Clone Centre attendee and they will tell you all about the "Big Birds" who have been present at Cloning for the past few months. Talk to any high level Secret Space Program member and they will tell you how the "Blue Avians selected (me) to disclose information to Humanity". A sure tell sign of this mind control op is they will attach military protocol to their contact. "I was given a name to repeat to others they contact so we will know each other are telling the truth". Triggers, neat!

Sound like the military to you? Well that's because IT IS!

One female I have been training for the past couple months came forward with this story:

She was sitting at home when she felt compelled to walk outside. She was taken by an orb in OBE form to a meeting with what are being called Sphere Beings (which are not beings at all but I will comment on them another time) two other ET groups and Blue Avians. She was then told how the Blue Avians would be contacting others and would give each who they do contact a phrase they can identify each other with. She was told she was chosen to be a delegate for the Sphere Being Alliance (there's that Alliance word we created popping up again).

She was also told by her superiors within her program that this program had been run on most Secret Space Program members who are no longer active within their programs. They were chosen this way because they are easily discarded if the need arises.

Basically, she was told that her experience was a test, something they wanted her to understand, and something given to others as part of a massive disinfo campaign which will serve their "plan" which I outlined in an earlier post.

I found this really funny when another friend reported a very similar event the next day to a prominent researcher.

Typically I ignore these games as they play them. This is too hilarious to ignore:

The Blue Avians and Sphere Beings are apparently telling people that BRICS and "That Russian" who leads the "R" belong to the "Alliance" and wants to end the Cabal/Illuminati with help from the Blue Avians and Sphere Beings. This is being reported online via two individuals and two researchers, and by many others off of public profiles. ( I am going to make another post about the Alliance and the Secret Space Programs)

That Russian who is supposed to be "outing the Cabal" is a higher ranking member than any of those he is supposedly outing. Your writer knows that man VERY well, and spent a great deal of time with him. Your writer was, at one point, that Russians Trainer. He and I even spent some time off-world together and became friends. (I still have a soft spot for him on a personal level despite absolutely disagreeing with his life choices). I had the opportunity to show this Russian what is being said about him. He laughed and said "Oh what a great plan this is. Working flawlessly." He is right.

Ladies and Gentlemen: BRICS is not going to save you. That Russian, is more deeply involved with the Illuminati than any other public figure you could name. He truly loves the work he is doing and cannot wait to become King. He is completely amazed at how easy the Alternative Community is making this transition for him. The Blue Avians are an Illuminati creation, and this tale has been specifically crafted to work for specific people.

It is the PLAN that you all think he is the hero.

The average mainstream oriented person is easy enough to fool. For you Awake and Aware folk they attached a benevolent group of ETs to the tale. The Alternative Community is eating it up.

That Russian and his mentor (who is also the one who was my mentor) would like to thank you for making this information public. You are selling the propaganda of the Illuminati better than they could themselves. They have said that the first researcher to disclose this program will receive a prize. "It requires your credibility to give this tale wings." I'm sure the pun of WINGS was intended.

Addressed to Program Members, Civilians and Researchers sharing this story:
    "Thank you very much, deeply and truly." -nituP

Truly if Common Sense doesn't tell you this story is wrong, then you should just follow BRICS to the promise land.

http://theruiner777.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/avians.html
    I've often wondered about the likes of the Katie Perry's of this world turning towards the Illuminati and moreso as to WHY..???

There has been a lot of talk around the Internet about "Blue Avians" and this is rather laughable. "Blue Avians" do not exist. They are and have always been used as part of a mind control program specifically for members inside Secret Space Programs, Cloning Programs and Culture Creator programs. (Katy Perry has been in contact with the "Blue Avians" , as has Lady Gaga, as example)
    Then you read from the quote above 'if true' the realisation of exactly why we see Symbols like the 'All Seeing Eye' the 'Eye of Horus' the 'Pyramid', Horus & Anubis, etc...Scattered throughout the (Music Industry)

One has to come to 1 of 2 conclusions...Or 3, 4, 5....etc

1. KP is aware of all the Illuminati/Devil worship and knows it creates conversation & free publicity so she just has fun with it..?

or

2. KP has be shown the 'Secret Knowledge' & been introduced to a 'Spiritual Being' that takes on a Godly type appearance..?
    PS - You be the Judge...

PSS - Yes, it does seem more than likely there are alien entities interfering or I should say 'Controlling' every single thing on this planet...

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jackovesk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd May 2015), Breeze (2nd May 2015), Chester (2nd May 2015), ERK (2nd May 2015), InCiDeR (2nd May 2015), Ria (2nd May 2015), Sebastion (2nd May 2015), Tonz (2nd May 2015)