Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Thread: The Plan (blogs by theruiner777)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts

Q&A

Queston
    April 27, 2015 at 10:49 AM
    Hiya, Ruiner! Very interesting stuff...but I for one wish that you would not worry so much about "what we can handle" and go a bit faster. It feels a bit like fiddling (around?) while Rome burns....if you follow me. The few who read this aren't surprised at anything so far.

That said, I have two questions:
    1) if these artificial souls haven't that inner spark, doesn't that imply that they cannot use them to harvest the negative energies they require, and such clones cannot be creative...so they still need us?

2) In what ways are or are not these poor creatures what we'd call AI?

Thanks insadvance for your willingness to address questions in sincerity and calm.

The RuinerApril 27, 2015 at 2:27 PM
    Thank you for your opening comments they are very well understood. The intention is not to release as your writer feels you are ready. He is also well aware you know all of this. Reminders for those who can use them.

You're right that the artificial souls do not generate the energy they feed from. Perhaps a small amount but no not enough. For that reason some practices cannot be replaced by this technology.

These poor creatures are very much like extensions of AI. Often referred to as VI or Virtual Intelligence. VI is limited to its program and does not apply its low level of learning or problem solving to self evolution or improvement. Much like any one of us happily "plugged into the Matrix". Simply running on programmed levels of intelligence and response (emotional or intellectual).

Hope this helps

With respect

Queston
    April 27, 2015 at 10:58 AM
    Dear Writer
    Thank you for taking revelations to another level. No doubt an uncomfortable one for many cultures as there is very little cloning info in spiritual doctrines. A necessary reality to confront nonetheless.

My question, however, is personal . . . if I may? What are your dreams and hopes? What changes would you like to see? What prospects and requirements would you deem necessary for your ideals to manifest?

All the best to you.

The Ruiner
    April 27, 2015 at 2:34 PM
    Dear reader,

You are most welcome.

Your curiousity is understood and appreciated. This blog should not be about your writer.

Imagination and will, choice and action are all that is required to change this world.

Your writer wants this planet to be yours. Ours. Not "theirs".

With respect,

Queston
    April 27, 2015 at 12:40 PM
    This blog entry suggests to me the import of focusing upon the sovereignty of one’s true enpsirited soul. Equally important would be the appreciation for the living "collective Soul" and its connection to actual Spirit as celebrated by the union with what has been given naturally, Nature herself.

The Ruiner
    April 27, 2015 at 2:46 PM
    You have taken your writers meaning well. Thank you.

With respect,

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Breeze (27th April 2015), Chester (28th April 2015), InCiDeR (28th April 2015), lookbeyond (29th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,346 Times in 234 Posts
    The Draco … [some history (or interesting commentary)]

Origins: Sarmatians, Alans, Parthians and Persians:

The draco Standard was originally developed by the cavalry peoples of the steppes, such as the Sarmatians and the Alans, but also by the Parthians and the Sassanid Persians. It may have been used primarily to determine the wind-direction for the horse archers. Arrian described it as a long sleeve, 'made by sewing pieces of dyed material together'. This sleeve/tube hung limp when the rider was at rest, but on the move it flew like a serpent and whistled in the wind. The hollow head, in the form of a toothed dragon, was formed from metal and the wind passing through it would extend the cloth tube tail attached to the neck of the head. The draco was also used by the Dacians (or their allies) and no less than 20 of these are shown on Trajan's Column. Other sources mention Parthian and Sassanid Persian dracos.

Not all such standards had dragon heads. The one below on the left from Trajan's Column shows the tubular tail with streamers attached. The head looks more like a dog (with ears) than a dragon. The one beside it has a much more serpentine head, and has scalloped rings attached to the tail. Other standards had no heads at all, just the fabric tube, while some had heads looking like wolves or even fishes. These had protruding ears and fins. The images below show part of the Arch of Galerius with several dracos.

The Roman draco

The Draco was adopted first into the Roman cavalry during the 2nd century AD, possibly with the introduction of Sarmatian cavalry into the Roman army. Arrian, who was writing c. 137 AD, described it as a Scythian (he most probably meant Sarmatian) invention which was adopted by Roman cavalry. The Romans first began to use the draco in cavalry games, the so-called 'Hippica Gymnasia'. These were described by Arrian as glamorised versions of training exercises, performed in decorated armour. It is possible that the draco was introduced just because it was 'outlandish', foreign and glamourous. Points in the game were scored for strikes on the tail piece of the dracos carried by a team acting as 'targets', from dummy javelins thrown by another team of riders. Arrian recommended that the standard be colorful, adding to to the spectacle of cavalry parades. One should be given to each unit to maintain order in both displays and battle. The Roman cavalry adopted the draco probably during or after the Dacian wars, in which the equipment of the Roman cavalry was altere to withstand the charged of the lance-armed cavalry. These equipment changes included the adoption of the fully-armed cavalry (alae cataphractiorum) and the long lance. It would be logical to assume that this was the time when also the draco standard was introduced.

The choice for the dragon/serpent as model is not so easy to explain, because the steppe cultures used other animal's heads and continued to do so. However, it has been assumed that it was because of the Thracian dominance in Roman cavalry that the latter adopted the serpent shape. These Thracian horsemen had a deity which resembled a 'flying' serpent with scales, teeth and an upstanding crest, which may well have been a draco or something similar.

It is not documented when exactly the draco was adopted as a normal standard for all troop types. However, sources mention the draco being used with the infantry. The Historia Augusta mentions that the mother of Severus (193-211 AD) dreamt of a puple snake before his birth, something very alike what we later hear of the Imperial standard[3]. But since this source was probably compiled later, we can't be sure this has any bearing on a dating. We are on more solid ground with the entry of the reign of Gallienus (253-268 AD), when legionary troops are said to have paraded with a dracon amongst the standards of the legions[4] and the troops of Aurelianus (270-5 AD) also had draconarii amongst the standard-bearers[5]. This may lead us to conclude that the infantry began using dracos during the late 3rd c. On the Arch of Galerius, which was built before 311 AD to commemorate Galerius' war against Persia in 290 AD, several dracos can be seen to his left and right, carried by infantry as well as cavalry (see the image above, 2nd from right).

We have no good idea about the general appearance of the draco. Some draco heads may have looked like a draco, but some seem to look more like wolves or dogs, or even of an ass (..).

Also, we can't be sure of the lenght of the windsock, or the actual length of the pole on which it was carried.
    However, the coins of the Emperor Trajan Decius (AD 249-251) give us some idea as to tall the latter was. If not a representation of a boar-headed trumpet (carnycus), it does not seem to have been taller than a man. In my opinion though, the Emperor would rather be shown with an standard.

The draco head was most probably constructed by first carving a wooden original, then beating a copper alloy sheet around it. This draco head was made of two halves, the bottom jaw being riveted against the top half. Adding a windsock may be a problem, because we have no clear idea how long it would be. However, trial and error will get you there, with of course different lengths and materials possible. I'd go for silk, which may be expensive, but it is light and gets the best result. Possibly, added hoops might keep the tail 'inflated', which can also be used to attach strips of cloth to create the 'streaming' effect of the flying beast described by Arrian (Ars. Tact. 35.3-4). The images below show a 2nd-3rd C. funeral stele from Chester, probably showing a Sarmatian draconarius.

The Niederbieber draco

The Roman draco developed into a real dragon, without ears but with scales and a crest. The only fully preserved draco was found in the Limes fortress of Niederbieber in Germany, which dates to the 3rd century. This copper alloy object was discovered near the SW edge of the vicus (civilian settlement) outside the fort. It can best be described as a scaled monster's head, measuring 30x12x12 cm, and with some probability is the head of a cohort's draco.

It is formed by the joining of two embossed sheets, the gilded upper one overlapping the lower tinned one, both attached by 5 rivets on each side. At the base of the neck the sheets form a circular flange, riveted together by 2 more rivets. Overlapping scales cover the head and neck, while a series of ridges covers the upper jaw from the nostrils to the eyes, which face sideways. The open mouth shows triangular teeth, but no fangs or canines. A crenellated crest is attached to the top of the head.
    Two holes of similar size are pierced through both the throat and the skull behind the crest. No doubt a staff or the shaft of a spear would pass through here. Two axial slits, 2 cm long, pierce the botom of the lower jaw, probably to attach a lost mechanism that would have produced the hissing effect.

The draco in the Late Roman army

The late 4th c. author Vegetius also mentions the draco as a common standard. He seems to have been confused about the difference between the old standards and the new dragons though, as he wrote that apparently standard- and draco-bearers differ[6], but also that the standardbearers 'are now named dragonbearers[7], that both are present in a camp[8], but also that each cohort has a draco[9]. if correct it would mean the first overall standard for the cohort (where before none had existed between the legionary aquila and the signa of the centuries). the draco may have foreshadowed the later common practise in the 3rd century to permanently detach cohortes from their parent legions.

By 357 AD, the Emperors Constantius and Julian (who was crowned by a draconarius[10]) had personal dracos sewn from a purple material. Ammianus Marcellinus writes of flags as well as draco being purple[11] and mentions them making a hissing sound in the wind[12]. The Emperor's personal draco standards made them identifyable in the heat of battle and may therefore have been mainly a tactital instrument rather than a personal adornment. Julian's draco at the battle of Argentorate (357) was important in his attempt to regain control of the battle[13]. The early 5th/c. author Zosimus also mentions Julian being extremely cross when one was lost to the enemy during the Persian campaign[14] .
    By the fifth century, as may be deduced from inscriptions from Perge and Prusias/Üskübü, Turkey, as well as a poem by Prudentius, there was a rank called magister draconum. This officer was the superior of the draconarii in a unit, ranking immediately below the tribune. However, we don't know if he directed the draconarii in battle, or may just have been the head of the standard bearers' club or scholae. The magister draconum probably replaced the optio signiferorum, whose function unfortunately is equally vague. Other ranks are less clear: from Cagliari/Sardinia we know an optio draconarius, while the bearcus draconarius seems to have been an unusually high-ranking draconarius.
    Prudentius also tells us that Late Roman draconarii wore golden torcs as reward for their valor in battle. However, we learn from Ammianus that the torc may have been a badge of office, so possibly standard bearers were selected from those who had earlier received such torcs, marking them for an elite.

The East Roman or 'Byzantine' draconarius

Around the mid-6th century, the historian Johannes Lydos mentioned the draconarius (drakonarioi-drakontophoroi) in a list of ranks and functions[15]. Justinian also mentioned a corps of 10 draconarii in his edict of 534, issued to Belisarius in North Africa[16]. The military manual called the Strategikon of the emperor Maurikios (582-602 AD) shows that draconarii were probably still around in the early 7th. century. However, it is not clear whether the draconarius mentioned there [17] was already anachronistic or if he still had a proper military function - there was a scholae draconariorum, a non-military office staff of 10 clercs attached to a civilian praefectus praetorio. After the 6th century, the draconarius disappeared from the Byzantine army.

After the Romans

Dracos continued in use in the Caucasus and Georgia, while in the West the Franks under Charlemagne may have adopted them again. This may show continuity, or else Charlemagne's attempts to eminate the Roman Army. We have a miniature from the late 9th-c. Psalterium Aureum (MS St. Gall. Stift-Bib. 22, fol. 140, illustrating Psalm 59), which shows a draco in a formation of heavy cavalry.
    We also see it used at the battle of Hastings in 1066 AD, where it is carried by Harold Godwinson's retainer at the moment of his death.
    The next image is from a 14th-century manuscript of L'Histoire de Merlin by Robert de Boron, now in the Bibliotheque Nationale in Paris. It shows King Arthur in combat, brandishing what can only be a Medieval representation of a Late Roman draco. This is not supposed to reflect 14th-c. battle standards, but rather a fanciful idea of ancient use.

The last image shows the flag of modern Wales, in Welsh called Y Draig Goch (The Red Dragon). This red dragon, as the tale goes, would go back to the myth of the red and white dragons fighting on Vortigern's fort at Dinas Emrys in Gwynedd, Wales. These dragons, though, are thought by some to represent the draco of the Late Roman army.

The Dragon of Wessex, like the Red Dragon of Wales, may indeed represent some form of continuity. However, it could also show Francish influence in England and Wales during the early Middle Ages, as well as an antiquity-related Romanticism which has nothing to do with reality any more.
    Full article and more pics:
    http://www.fectio.org.uk/articles/draco.htm

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dianna For This Useful Post:

Breeze (28th April 2015), Chester (28th April 2015), InCiDeR (28th April 2015), lookbeyond (28th April 2015), Ria (28th April 2015), Scary Monster (15th May 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by ERK View Post
    Just so you know , my comment was not directed at the Ruiner- rather was directed at the subject of clones. My video above refers of course to a favored Luciferian subject- light and dark.
    Ahhh and Thank You as I did err - apologies for that!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Breeze (28th April 2015), ERK (28th April 2015), InCiDeR (28th April 2015), Ria (28th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Q&A
    Anonymous
    April 27, 2015 at 8:05 PM
    Dear Writer, much gratitude for your responses.
    How do the creators of clones recognize the difference between a "natural" soul inhabiting a body compared to an "artificial" soul . . . both walking down the street, so to speak? One imagines that a form of extra sensory perception would be necessary so do the creators have this ability, or is there a technology that can determine such?
    Thank you.

The Ruiner
    April 27, 2015 at 11:46 PM
    Artificial souls are carefully tracked. They use technology to accomplish the tracking. Any human with empathic ability would feel the being they are dealing with are not right.

In a situation like passing one on the street, unless they knew it to be a clone or interacted with the clone they may never know.

With respect,

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Breeze (28th April 2015), Chester (28th April 2015), InCiDeR (28th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,583 Times in 325 Posts
    One of my favorite posts by him so far:

A Regular Everyday Normal Guy
    As part of my agreement with the Order when I left the family, I created a "regular life" and public personality that not only hides any involvement with the "Illuminati" but also makes it very easy to discredit me should I have gone full Whistle blower previously.

When I was released my educational records were altered. Transcripts and degrees vanished. Even people I knew well had no recollection of me. Medical records were changed. Even my legal name was changed and passports and licences were vanished. This was all to cripple me in a sense. Something I had to learn to live with and rebuild.

I began to collect "normal friends" and do "normal things" keeping any of my occult knowledge buried and anytime it was noticed I easily dismissed it in their minds as "something I've read about". I also developed some artistic skills and started creative projects as a way to channel this information and knowledge. As per my agreement, I can tell the truth, only if it can be easily written off as fiction if it starts to catch too much attention.

I married my long time girlfriend and I have two children with her. We have since split. But this process created a long list of people who know me as just a "regular everyday normal guy".

This has become my Clark Kent alter ego, this normal man who only reads about the occult but has never had to experience it. He doesn't talk much or at all about Secret Space Programs or Giants. Just the occasional astral projection lesson or two.

My kids I raise as if all this knowledge is common place, as it was for me, without submitting them to any rituals or secret meetings.

I also have siblings who are uninvolved (not qualified for) with secret societies of any kind. This helps me remain grounded and keeps me close to the masses, providing an understanding most of my "Illuminati" peers have never experienced or come to understand.

Another frequent pass time is reading blogs and forums and other social media discussing occult topics. I find that very entertaining. It's my guilty pleasure. Guilty because I shouldn't be laughing at it all. The egos of all the researchers clinging to the stories best suited for their audience and drive up their website hits and conference ticket sales. One of my favorite topics for that is Reptilians. I have spent a great deal of time around this race of Draco Reptilians and have come to understand them very well. So as information started coming out from speakers and researchers such as David Icke, I was having a blast watching all the readers and listeners cringe and rail against this idea. Oh if you only knew how many of your historical figures both heroes and tyrants were physical Reptilians or incarnated reptilian souls. You human body is more reptilian than even I would care to admit.

Often I'll introduce myself to these posters and bloggers. Some are just the people searching for valid info. Some are claiming to be contactees or insiders of various levels. The most REAL people come from the searching side. In my experience 99% of the insiders, whistleblowers and contactees start with some truth, then feel the attention and begin to weave their story into something larger than it is. They all do the same "Listen to me because this ET race chose me" song and dance. It's truly amusing. Any true "insider" can see through all this nonsense. Most simply sit back and watch with the same guilty amusement that I do.

The researchers are the most fun though. SO MANY are males using their "knowledge" and pseudo-celebrity to attract females, or money, or worshippers. Same applies to some Whistleblower/contactee/insiders as well. Again, entertaining.

Each one has their own version of "saviour" be it some ET races they contacted or contacted them, or some secret society exposing the others, or some politician standing up to another.

For someone as involved as I have been, this is where the story falls apart. ET races that are not part of the control system do not intervene. They understand free will and that it is humanities duty to stand up and free themselves. Humans invited this control and loved it for so long, that NO ONE is going to help us out from under it anymore than they have by giving us all we need to know about how they are enslaving us.

Oh.. And ALL countries, ALL secret societies, ALL secret government/military/space programs.. are ALL created, controlled and monitored by the "Illuminati". ALL of them.

Freemasons have dark masons and light masons. These sides are opposing. And the Illuminati has important members on both sides.

The U.S. doesn't like Russia. The Illuminati has important members on both sides.

Program X is opposing Project Y. The Illuminati has important members on both sides.

The "White Hats" are attempting to overthrow the Cabal. The Illuminati have important members on both sides.

So if you're waiting for the White Hats, or Project H Y G, or this or that ET race to come and take over from the Illuminati and free you all, please don't hold your breath. That will NEVER happen.

But...

The Universe is providing you with a form of energy that can help you SEE the control well enough to withdrawal consent. To give you the internal strength to stand on your own and the courage to walk a path alone without someone there to protect you, or guide you, or just plain agree with you.

If you can do this, as individuals, and as a whole, you WILL save YOURSELF from the control of the Illuminati.

Oh and.. The Illuminati are just as controlled as you are. As are the beings controlling them, and the beings controlling them. There is a pattern here I hope you see.
    Posted by The Ruiner at 3/26/2015 04:30:00 AM

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

Agape (29th April 2015), Alan (3rd May 2015), Breeze (28th April 2015), InCiDeR (28th April 2015), Omnisense (30th April 2015), Ria (28th April 2015), Tonz (28th April 2015), zera (1st May 2015)

Retired Member Nepal
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    The reading of this blog has had an opposite effect upon me. For the first time in this lifetime, I am actually feeling freed, empowered and highly motivated.

And if it is true that we are "perfect children of creation, immortal and eternal" who should we give any energy to fears in the first place?

What an incredible opportunity "incarnation on Earth as human at this time" presents!(...)
    I agree with you my friend, I were, as ERK so nicely described earlier, more referring to certain aspects within my post. Namely clones and the hijacking of souls!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to InCiDeR For This Useful Post:

Breeze (28th April 2015), Chester (28th April 2015), Ria (28th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,583 Times in 325 Posts
    All things considered he has been very restraint........

That should speak volumes..............

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

Breeze (28th April 2015), Chester (28th April 2015), InCiDeR (28th April 2015), Omnisense (30th April 2015), Ria (28th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,367 Times in 1,410 Posts
    Posts have been cleared up, various members have been banned from posting in here anymore. Now everyone get back to posting discussion about these blogs, and stop using TOT to out other members who are at war with this member. That can be done on the blogs themselves, but not here.

Any further attempts to do it here will result in being banned from this thread, at the very least.

Thank you.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Church For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th April 2015), Ciauzar (29th April 2015), mojo (29th April 2015), The One (29th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    So much has been taken. I ask my self can I invest any more energy in this place?.
    So what is my purpose, to provide a piont of light....truth......something real, even if it goes unseen it will be here for another day to be found, for those atune enough to know the signature of what they are reading.
    I do hope people will not feel intimidated to post and the Ruiner is most welcome visiter.

Peace
    Ria

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Alan (3rd May 2015), blufire (29th April 2015), Breeze (29th April 2015), Catsquotl (30th April 2015), Chester (29th April 2015), Dracon (29th April 2015), ERK (29th April 2015), Highland1 (29th April 2015), InCiDeR (29th April 2015), lookbeyond (29th April 2015), Omnisense (29th April 2015), That Guy (30th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Draco
    Draco was a Greek lawmaker who introduced the first written code of law in ancient Greece. Draco’s code included very severe laws. Under his system of law, almost all crimes called for the death penalty, even very minor offences. His laws were unpopular and most of them were rewritten by his successor, Solon.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF2ayWcJfxo

Draco and Solon Laws

Draco, 7th century BC also spelled DRACON

Athenian lawgiver whose harsh legal code punished both trivial and serious crimes in Athens with death--hence the continued use of the word draconian to describe repressive legal measures.

The six junior archons (thesmotetai), or magistrates, are said by Aristotle to have been instituted in Athens after 683 BC to record the laws. If this is correct, Draco's code, which is generally dated to 621, was not the first reduction of Athenian law to writing, but it may have been the first comprehensive code or a revision prompted by some particular crisis. Draco's code was later regarded as intolerably harsh, punishing trivial crimes with death; it was probably unsatisfactory to contemporaries, since Solon, who was the archon in 594 BC, later repealed Draco's code and published new laws, retaining only Draco's homicide statutes. A decree of 409/408 BC orders the public inscription of this murder law, which is partly extant. Later authors refer to other laws of Draco, which may be genuine; but the constitution ascribed to Draco in chapter 4 of the Constitution of Athens by Aristotle is certainly a later fabrication.

From Solon Code of laws

Solon's third great contribution to the future good of Athens was his new code of laws. The first written code at Athens, that of Draco (c. 621 BC), was still in force. Draco's laws were shockingly severe (hence the term draconian)--so severe that they were said to have been written not in ink but in blood. On the civil side they permitted enslavement for debt, and death seems to have been the penalty for almost all criminal offenses. Solon revised every statute except that on homicide and made Athenian law altogether more humane. His code, though supplemented and modified, remained the foundation of Athenian statute law until the end of the 5th century, and parts of it were embodied in the new codification made at that time.
    Draco

Dates: 7th Century
    Citizenship: Attic/Athenian
    The People Get Fed Up

The privileged eupatrid (aristocratic) few in Athens had been making all the decisions for long enough. By 621 B.C. the rest of the people of Athens were no longer willing to accept arbitrary, oral rules of the eupatrid thesmothetai 'those who lay down the law' and judges. Draco was appointed to write down the laws.

Athens may have been a late-comer to the written law code since it may already have been done elsewhere in the Hellenic world.
    Problems Introduced by the Law Code of Draco

Whether or not it was intentional, when Draco codified the laws, it brought to public attention Athens' outrageous and archaic penalties. Part of the excess was Draco himself.The story goes that when asked about the harshness of his punishments, Draco said the death penalty was appropriate for stealing even so much as a cabbage. If there had been a worse penalty than death, Draco would gladly have applied it to greater crimes.As a result of Draco's strict, unforgiving code, the adjective based on the name Draco -- draconian -- refers to penalties considered excessively severe.
    "And Draco himself, they say, being asked why he made death the penalty for most offences, replied that in his opinion the lesser ones deserved it, and for the greater ones no heavier penalty could be found."

Slavery For Debt

Through the laws of Draco, those in debt could be made slaves -- but only if they were members of the lower class.

This means members of a genos (the gennetai) could not be sold as slaves, yet their hangers-on (orgeones) could.

Homicide

Another result of the codification of laws by Draco -- and the only part that remained part of the legal code -- was the introduction of the concept of "intention to murder." Murder could be manslaughter (either justifiable or accidental) or intentional homicide. With the new law code, Athens, as a city-state, would intervene in what were formerly family matters of blood-feuds.
    http://ancienthistory.about.com/cs/g...anddraco_3.htm

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dianna For This Useful Post:

Breeze (29th April 2015), Chester (29th April 2015), Dracon (29th April 2015), InCiDeR (30th April 2015), lookbeyond (30th April 2015), Ria (30th April 2015), zera (1st May 2015)

Thanks
    sometimes a song says it best

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wro_EMYSfFk

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Breeze (29th April 2015), Gemma (30th April 2015), InCiDeR (30th April 2015), Pebbles (2nd May 2015), Ria (30th April 2015), sandy (30th April 2015), zera (1st May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Change and Burial

The internet changed everything. And, it showed one of their weaknesses.

When it was possible to control everything printed, broadcast on the airwaves or programmed on television, occulting information and creating disinformation was a different beast.

Grass roots type groups popped up everywhere, discussing all aspects of the occult and conspiracy. These were isolated and had very limited reach to spread information and few platforms on which to discuss information. They were hungry for membership and ignorant to disinformation and therefor easy to infiltrate and influence.

That influence would be used to make the group fall apart. Feeding everyone something different which would cause a sense of superiority in each member. From there we could sit back and watch it fall apart. Each member believing he/she has some gift or knowledge the others do not and insisting they lead. ( the lack of consistency was never noticed even when members would compare notes - silly that. )

In some cases the infiltrators would convince the group there is no hope, or they were somehow endangering themselves by continuing. Controlling police, news outlets etc, made it easy to stage a few scary events for members of these groups if needed. Perhaps kidnapping and threatening them. Who could they tell? Everyone was so separated.

Even the dangling carrot of providing new information was easier. What if you were joining a new group and given this blog as a book, told it was left behind by some advanced race as a guide, without the internet to fact check or further research? It may not be hard to convince you that is true.

Whistleblowers really had no where to go outside of a few controlled or stifled agencies which formed. Late night radio only "nutters" listened to. The News would not hear them, even if they did this was easy to correct. No one could truly provide "proof" as all such physical evidence had been disappeared on them, they had to rely on those few ears they could reach helping to share their disclosure.

The "alternative community" (as is the newest name so the one we will use) gained in momentum as methods of communication became more accessible to the public. Conferences and seminars became more popular as time went on and the Illuminati began creating their own and absorbing those existing as they could. The New Age Movement and many other culture projects were fed to this community and still have a strong hold on many today.

Channeling and psychic activities were controlled and manufactured in order to confuse those looking at this information. Always ensuring the groups most serving the Illuminati agenda received the backing, the funding, and/or the audience.

Programs like MKUltra and organizations such as the lettered agencies ensured these groups remained misinformed and confused.

Minds were controlled by magic and symbology and cultural or psychological manipulation.

Eventually technology caught up and surpassed the traditional methods of keeping control.

The Internet gave everyone who had access to it a voice.

Information started leaking everywhere. All of the skeletons started peeking out of their closets. This changed everything. Everything they had been manipulating or tracking and covering up along the way was all brought together and available to everyone, all at once.

Something you should know about these people by now, having dealt with them so long is they are arrogant to such a degree it's almost unfathomable. This leads to many errors in judgement. Many of which are almost shocking how "dumb" they must be not to consider or to believe, something. (You've all seen it) That said, they also adapt quickly.

Your writer has gathered through observation and information from many friends that today it's less about sanitizing information than it is to over saturate and drown it beneath layers and layers of well controlled and manufactured technicalities.

They will literally bury topics in so much information with commonalities and contradictions all mixed in so that, although the answer is there, the smaller details act as a smoke screen. This causes unnecessary debate about and dissection of various information sources, ensuring those researching topics go around in circles until they either give up or come to inaccurate conclusions. If you've followed this you will see that their true whistleblowers and witnesses always manage to take second stage. The most heavily controlled books become the best sellers. Even if they all make it out into the public, they are placed before too many eyes that do not know what they're looking for.

Chasing the tail. This happens with virtually all topics and is not limited to alternative or occult types of information specifically. Take a look at the scientific community. They are an important target.

To their benefit, they didn't have to do all of this themselves. Humans have been well conditioned to create misinformation and disinformation on their own and distribute it amongst themselves. These conferences and their like began to generate some money and offer a new type of lifestyle. A spotlight to be filled. We have been well conditioned to enjoy that spotlight and many will lie, cheat and steal to get into it, even for just a while. Oh and there's loneliness.

At this point anyone from the intended audience can come forth and start speaking but you don't, because you know you'd have to scream to be heard. What's the point? "I feel you."

Of even more concern is the ability with technology to mind control remotely.

What you can look for in this regard is small things becoming big things, in your life.

Got a bit of a gambling problem? That is about to become a bigger problem if you're targeted. Enjoy your "something" a little too much? If you are targeted that will become a much bigger problem.

No excuses. You want to be free? Take responsibility. You cannot blame the targeting if it works on you. You have to adapt and evolve so that it cannot. That is taking responsibility.

Your writer is not downplaying anything. He knows what you have been through. It will hurt. A lot. You will fail. Many times. Ultimately - you control you. They are merely suggesting you do otherwise. The choice of action is still yours. You can take back control because what they are making bigger - is a small part of you.

The change is complete. The new burial of the masses is in place. Technology has taken over. They have replaced themselves as the enemy. They have replaced themselves with you.

So do you want to be free from them? Then do it. Your writer is not going to save you. Our benevolent ET friends are not going to save you. They are not going to stop if it keeps working.

They influence your thoughts and feeling which drive your actions. So go back to the beginning:

Free your mind: they have buried you in information. Keep it simple. No one said the truth shall set you free. They said knowing the truth will. You've already heard the truth it doesn't matter how well packaged or covered in lies - You still don't know it.

Reach out with your feelings: your thoughts can make clear or distort your feelings. If you are successful in the first step this will be possible and well within your immediate ability.

You must do: action is always the part that matters most. You cannot blame any manipulation of the first two steps. You can only blame your mistakes while taking the first two steps. In the end the choice to act is always our own. You don't have to buy everything you're sold.

Many of you lived through this change so..

They changed. So we must change. They buried us. We must climb out.

Would you start climbing if you knew they couldn't push you back down?

Imagine that is true, and climb. Don't worry if anyone is climbing with you - leading or following or even side by side.

Just climb.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Alan (3rd May 2015), Breeze (30th April 2015), Chester (30th April 2015), Church (30th April 2015), ERK (30th April 2015), InCiDeR (30th April 2015), lookbeyond (30th April 2015), sandy (30th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,484 Times in 364 Posts
    This is Not Disclosure

This is not disclosure, this is a reminder. Speaking of reminders, some newer readers need one.

~Your writer steps into the light on the stage~

What's the big deal here? You want my name? Why? You want to see my face? Why? If you are part of the reason I am writing this blog... You have seen my face and know my name.

The rest of it does not matter. I am not hiding. Contrary to most who write this type of material, I don't want your attention. The people I write it for will read. They know me. My name is kept off of this blog is because it does not matter. Email me, I'll tell you. This is not a message for the masses in any way, shape or form.

I did not share this blog with anyone who wasn't in that category or showed interest. At no time did I share this blog with anyone who doesn't know my name and face. Some contacted me asking permission to share it. These words, are just words.

The reason for writing about myself at the beginning was for those who already know some of it. So everyone was equally aware within that crowd. Not for anyone else.

Feeling no need to prove myself to anyone outside of those people it does not matter what anyone else reading this believes. You have your forums or whatever social group you're viewing from and can post whatever you like. Your choice. I don't want you to, I'm not asking you to, I'm not saying you should read this.

I have a very specific audience and have no desire to have this blog grow any audience beyond that. If I was a soccer mom talking about secret soccer plays would you have noticed?

Yes I understand how it all works. You've mistaken me for some type of whistleblower. Not this guy, I've turned that gig down many times and will continue to do so.

Nothing about me is special or overly interesting. I work a regular job and have a regular life. If you've been reading - you know this. You can find my face online acting absolutely ridiculous. If you're meant to be reading this, I do not have to convince you the rest is true. You know me well enough to know whether it is or not. I am certainly not here to answer all the questions of the universe.

Sorry if this lets anyone down. I'm pretty sure some new whistleblowers just got vetted and you'll be perfectly entertained and/ or informed elsewhere.

~Your writer leaves the stage~

Posted by The Ruiner at 4/30/2015 05:18:00 AM http://theruiner777.blogspot.ca/2015...isclosure.html

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

Chester (30th April 2015), ERK (30th April 2015), InCiDeR (30th April 2015), lookbeyond (30th April 2015), Ria (30th April 2015), Sebastion (30th April 2015), zera (1st May 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Ria View Post

They influence your thoughts and feeling which drive your actions. So go back to the beginning:

Free your mind: they have buried you in information. Keep it simple. No one said the truth shall set you free. They said knowing the truth will.
    This reinforces my own view that if there be any primary "lesson opportunity" available here for a human like me on Earth at this time it is this -

The importance of personal responsibility.

I find that keeping it simple is also so important. All the details cloud the truth.

Knowing... in my case, this comes from within - not from 6th to 9th density.
    Last edited by Chester, 30th April 2015 at 23:17.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Breeze (1st May 2015), ERK (30th April 2015), InCiDeR (30th April 2015), modwiz (30th April 2015), Pebbles (2nd May 2015), sandy (30th April 2015), Silver Phoenix (1st May 2015), zera (1st May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I could have gone with "the Epic of Gilgamish" or "Beowulf" but ...

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dianna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st May 2015), Breeze (1st May 2015), Dreamtimer (22nd May 2015), InCiDeR (30th April 2015), JRS (1st May 2015), modwiz (30th April 2015), Ria (1st May 2015)