Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Thread: The Plan (blogs by theruiner777)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The origibal post by Breeze was very good.
    But what is the point of quoting the entire post immediately after?

Not just you, Ria, I often find myself having to read the same post over and over. I have poor eyesight and it makes reading tedious and tiresome.
    Please can we all just click the 'Thanks' button if we have nothing useful to add.
    Last edited by blue, 19th April 2015 at 13:08. Reason: Original post used inappropriate wording. apologies for any offence caused by my frustration.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to blue For This Useful Post:

Altaira (19th April 2015), Aragorn (19th April 2015), Ciauzar (19th April 2015), Cup (19th April 2015), GoodETxSG (19th April 2015), monk (19th April 2015), ronin (19th April 2015), The One (19th April 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by blue View Post

Not just you, Ria, I often find myself having to read the same post over and over.
    Just click the f&*#^g 'Thanks' button if you have nothing useful to add.
    yet we do see it all over the forum people copying a post to say very little......is this a issue?
    does it really affect you.
    you do not have to re read he entire post again because you have already read it.
    it,s the message at the end that counts.......
    Last edited by ronin, 19th April 2015 at 12:29.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Altaira (19th April 2015), Aragorn (19th April 2015), Chester (21st April 2015), monk (19th April 2015), Phoenix (19th April 2015), Ria (19th April 2015), Seikou-Kishi (20th April 2015), Tonz (19th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts

Not just you, Ria, I often find myself having to read the same post over and over.
    I'm shore you are able to see if it's the same post and not read it twice. I only do it if I think something is very good and can be over looked with the rapid turn overs of posters else where.
    As it happens my iPad was playing up and would not let me make deletions or edits, Lord knows why, it can freeze on me and disappear stuff to....keeping calm as best I can, LOL.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th April 2015), blue (19th April 2015), blufire (19th April 2015), monk (19th April 2015), ronin (19th April 2015), Seikou-Kishi (20th April 2015), Tonz (19th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,662 Times in 1,289 Posts
    Blue , as it is i actually do agree with you , we all are guilty of this over many threads and posts but it not much of an issue if you don't allow it to be , but that is not the reason for me on this post .

If a request is presented in a more appropriate manner with a little integrity and politeness your point for most would have strength. But in the crude manor of which it is presented it losses all of it ,simply to harsh. Please edit it yourself to a more appropriate method or i will delete your post , even though i agree with you.

If there are further need to discuss it please contact one of the mod team via pm.

cheers Tonz.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tonz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th April 2015), blue (19th April 2015), Chester (21st April 2015), Ciauzar (19th April 2015), monk (19th April 2015), ronin (19th April 2015), The One (19th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,402 Times in 1,356 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Ria View Post
    I'm shore you are able to see if it's the same post and not read it twice. I only do it if I think something is very good and can be over looked with the rapid turn overs of posters else where.
    As it happens my iPad was playing up and would not let me make deletions or edits, Lord knows why, it can freeze on me and disappear stuff to....keeping calm as best I can, LOL.
    I agree with blue and Tonz also need to remind that posting dead text is one of the topics mentioned in TOT's rules and regulations here.

Please respect the guidelines!

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th April 2015), Chester (21st April 2015), Ciauzar (19th April 2015), Cup (19th April 2015), GoodETxSG (19th April 2015), monk (19th April 2015), ronin (19th April 2015), The One (19th April 2015), Tonz (19th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,662 Times in 1,289 Posts
    Thankyou so much blue , appreciate it.

Tonz.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tonz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (19th April 2015), Aragorn (19th April 2015), Chester (21st April 2015), Ciauzar (19th April 2015)

Brigand Doom

Not just you, Ria, I often find myself having to read the same post over and over. I have poor eyesight and it makes reading tedious and tiresome.
    Please can we all just click the 'Thanks' button if we have nothing useful to add.
    Either the member or a mod can edit the text down to a paragraph or so & finish with ....................to make it clear it means the whole post.

If the text is too small & you are using a PC or laptop press "ctrl" & "+" at the same time & the text will get larger

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Brigand Doom For This Useful Post:

Altaira (19th April 2015), Aragorn (19th April 2015), Chester (21st April 2015), Ciauzar (19th April 2015), monk (19th April 2015), Ria (19th April 2015), Seikou-Kishi (20th April 2015), The One (19th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,666 Times in 319 Posts
    Do the 7 posts above discuss the ruiner's blog and or topics contained therein?

Back to topic?

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to monk For This Useful Post:

Altaira (19th April 2015), Breeze (19th April 2015), Omnisense (19th April 2015), Ria (19th April 2015), Seikou-Kishi (20th April 2015), Tonz (20th April 2015)

Thanks
    If I had to guess theruiner is an illuminati insider. Just a guess. I could be wrong. I don't just trust information when i read it. I discern each piece individually since with much of UFOlogy it's disinfo mixed with truths so frequently.

I can say he is a courteous guy in email, and responds quickly every time i send him an email. I'm not sure what he does in the illuminati in the case he is in the illuminati, but I found his parent post to be resonating to a logic type of resonation, of course logic can mislead but I am a big fan of it for discernment of disinfo, soulular and informational correlation logic kind of I guess is what I practice...
    Last edited by Omnisense, 19th April 2015 at 17:37.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Omnisense For This Useful Post:

Altaira (19th April 2015), Aragorn (19th April 2015), Breeze (19th April 2015), Chester (19th April 2015), ERK (28th April 2015), jcocks (28th April 2015), monk (19th April 2015), Ria (19th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,666 Times in 319 Posts
    I agree Omni he is very courteous. I thought when I sent him a comment he would have at the least something derogatory to say about the Humanity - Apotheosis formula I blathered about at the end lol but alas he saw the intention in my musings!
    Last edited by monk, 19th April 2015 at 17:40. Reason: Mama they try and break me.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to monk For This Useful Post:

Altaira (19th April 2015), Aragorn (19th April 2015), Breeze (19th April 2015), Omnisense (19th April 2015), Ria (19th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Ria View Post
    Another set of books to read are "The Ringing Ceders" I know the translation is a little poor, definitely nuggets of gold when communing with Anastasia.
    Beautiful, well worth the read.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Cup For This Useful Post:

Ria (19th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,346 Times in 234 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Omnisense View Post
    If I had to guess theruiner is an illuminati insider. Just a guess. I could be wrong. I don't just trust information when i read it. I discern each piece individually since with much of UFOlogy it's disinfo mixed with truths so frequently.

I can say he is a courteous guy in email, and responds quickly every time i send him an email. I'm not sure what he does in the illuminati in the case he is in the illuminati, but I found his parent post to be resonating to a logic type of resonation, of course logic can mislead but I am a big fan of it for discernment of disinfo, soulular and informational correlation logic kind of I guess is what I practice...
    I think your insight about the "ruiner" is spot on … For myself, I have been speaking with him for maybe 2 years now … through PM's, Skype once or twice, and even have met him in person … I know his real name, as well as his names on a couple of forums … everything (meaning, questions I have asked) … he has been candid about with me (and he has no problem with this when confronted directly) … that I could actually verify … has been truthful … as for his vibe … empathetic, loving, creative (and gentile) … and funny enough, very average LOL, which I certainly do not think he is … HE may however) nothing to dismiss in a human being I can assure you … If he is actually human in the sense that we humans think about …

The only thing I may differ on with my dealings with the "ruiner" is the idea that everything with a consciousness has a "soul" or a connection to the gnostic idea of "creator" … I also make this comment towards Omnisense, as I read on his blog (and interesting his writings are) that he believes that anything conscious has a soul … I have a hard time with this … (my apologies in advance if I have misunderstood this) ...

For your consideration: (and thinking about the "illuminati" "parents" "coven" etc. etc. … and who they ultimately come from)

“A considerable percentage of the people we meet on the street are people who are empty inside, that is, they are actually already dead. It is fortunate for us that we do not see and do not know it. If we knew what a number of people are actually dead and what a number of these dead people govern our lives, we should go mad with horror.”

– G.I. Gurdjieff

Empty people. Puppet people. Cardboard cutouts. Drones. Organic Portals. Background characters. Why do these terms even exist? Because out of necessity they had to be invented by those who independently noticed the same puzzling phenomenon, one for which there is no official name: some people seem to be missing something very important inside. While they are not necessarily any less intelligent, successful, or physically healthy as anyone else, they nevertheless show no indication of having any higher components to their consciousness.

[S]ome people were strangely one dimensional and hollow inside. This observation is not hard to miss, but it is easy to rationalize away, especially with modern society being so heavily brainwashed with the politically correct but unrealistic concept that everyone is completely equal in every way, which ignores functional differences due to environmental, genetic, and most importantly, metaphysical factors.

Background

The idea of empty people first dawned on me in 1999 after having done much research into sociopaths and psychopaths, their condition being medically known as APD or “Antisocial Personality Disorder.” My interest in the subject grew out of having been forced for many years to suffer under someone whom I later learned had all the signs of being a sociopath. Heartless and soulless were descriptive terms, but little did I know just how literally true they were. I had noticed in this person an emptiness behind the eyes and a very shallow conscious essence, which seemed to be at the root of the behaviors I observed.

Eventually I realized that this same root condition was present in some others who were not outwardly sociopathic, but whose lack of heart was masked by a well-adapted social exterior. In other words, what psychiatry would diagnose as APD was only the more extreme, criminal, sloppy manifestation of a condition that otherwise expressed itself more widely in a socially acceptable and less incriminating manner. The latter is what may account for the body of empty people present in the population.

But what exactly is missing in them? The answer is clear if we look at their common behaviors and qualities of consciousness.

Behavioral and Psychic Characteristics

Their behavior tends toward being glib, shallow, egotistical, narcissistic, mundane, predatory, and materialistic. Sometimes these traits are camouflaged by a polished social exterior, but anyone with a discerning eye can see through the disguise. They lack individuality, independent thinking, and are strongly biased toward holding a herd mentality. They lack comprehension of anything beyond the material sphere of the five senses, and have no interest in such metaphysical matters except as flashy accessories to boost their social image. They also appear entirely incapable of empathy, soul-searching, and willful self-sacrifice. Nevertheless, in the presence of others they can put on a flashy show of concern, distress, or altruism for purposes of social manipulation; for example, crocodile tears to elicit sympathy, or doing something nice for another solely to guilt trip them later and extort a favor.

Psychically scanning their consciousness reveals something interesting. There is a certain simplicity, flatness, and inertness to their essence, even if their intellects are highly developed. Unlike other people, their conscious energy is more diffuse, dull, impermanent, and amorphous rather than solid, sparkling, crystallized, and concentrated. Put another way, their minds are like sand castles instead of real castles. There is something animalistic and rudimentary piloting their bodies. It seems they have conscious awareness just as plants and animals do, but not conscious self-awareness as humans are supposed to have. There is an important difference between awareness and self-awareness.

Spirit: The Missing Component

The missing factor must be something that endows a being with self-awareness, volition, and the capacity to value transcendental ideals. This goes beyond mere physical factors like missing portions of the brain, defective genetics, or a poor upbringing, because the latter are just defects in the hardware and programming of the biological machine, whereas the problem here involves the consciousness operating the machine. What intuitive or clairvoyant perception picks up about their consciousness involves metaphysical factors instead.

What to call this higher component of consciousness absent in some people? Usually it would be called the soul, but that has caused too much confusion in the past. For example, casual readers unfamiliar with the proper definition of “soulless” thought it meant “completely devoid of consciousness” when in reality it meant “devoid of individualized consciousness.” No, they do have some kind of soul energy by virtue of being alive, but the soul is not imbued with a higher spark of true sentience and self-awareness.

Therefore I will call this higher spark “spirit” and define it as follows: spirit is the core of individualized consciousness, that permanent aspect of one’s being representing the true Self, which accumulates experiences and spiritual wisdom throughout life, survives physical death, and remains intact upon reincarnating to continue growing toward the fulfillment of its potential. It is the divine god-spark, the seat of freewill, the holographic fragment of the Creator residing at the very center of your being, the “I” that is you, the inner conscious observer capable of observing even its own self-observation.

It seems not all humans have spirit. Therefore they have no self-awareness, individuality, wisdom, empathy, creative intelligence, or conscience. What further confirms this hypothesis is that, as will be discussed below, one may observe a total absence of destiny, synchronicity, symbolic dreams, spiritual lessons, soul growth, and karma in their lives. This is to be expected if they have nothing permanent in them that survives death and reincarnates, because only spirit can gain from such things. Without spirit, they are temporary beings whose awareness forms shortly before birth and dissolves shortly after death. And if so, then for them, spiritual life lessons serve no purpose, karma from past lives does not exist, there is no higher Self acting as chaperone, nor would they have genuine interest in anything that serves a purpose beyond their current mortal existence. Therefore it is to be expected that they be particularly materialistic, worldly, and mundane in their ambitions; observation confirms this as well.

Other Components

How can we better understand all this? By understanding the various components and how they combine to make the whole of a being, we can grasp the numerous differences and similarities between spirited and spiritless humans.

Aside from spirit, the other components are body and soul. Soul is the nonphysical energetic interface between body and spirit. Occultists divide the soul into the etheric and astral bodies. The aforementioned “empty” people have bodies and souls, but not spirits. In this way it is clear that they have some kind of conscious energy, but not the permanent core that retains continuity through incarnations.

The soul consists of two components, the etheric and astral. The etheric component is a quantum biasing field that keeps the physical body from entropic disintegration. Or to put it more simply, it is life-force energy that keeps the body from decaying. The astral component is more abstract and intangible. It functions as the seat of consciously experienced feelings and passions. Feelings are not just chemical reactions in the brain, nor are they abstract thoughts in the mind. Rather they are vivid energies residing somewhere in between, and that buffer zone between the completely physical and completely metaphysical is the astral component of the soul.

Body and Ego

The body is the biological instrument through which we interact with our physical environment. The body comes with its own hereditary dispositions, biological drives and instincts, and behavioral algorithms stamped into it through social programming. These deterministic influences converge to create an artificial intelligence in a person that, by default, runs the body like an autopilot computer running an airplane.

This artificial intelligence is hereby termed “ego.” Its fundamental purpose is to ensure survival of the body by optimizing its behavior for the surrounding physical and social environment. In other words, external conditioning programs the ego to achieve survival in the environment from which that conditioning originates.

But the ego has no true consciousness of its own. It is just a computer running on neural (and by proxy, etheric) hardware that simulates a living identity. Its main advantage is that, being just a computer, it only has to mechanically calculate and react to situations instead of deeply and consciously reflecting, therefore it can respond much quicker to external situations.

For the spirit, the ego functions as a software device that automates interactions with other humans and provides a mask of identity, programmed from birth, appropriate to the local environment. Somewhat like a player’s avatar in the Sims game, which looks and acts like a person and seems to do its own thing when not directed by the player.

The problem is that the ego is entirely a product of the past, and spirit entirely outside linear time. The first is completely deterministic, the second is completely nondeterministic. The first is an emergent property of matter, the second a permanent condensation of consciousness. The two have impulses that are often diametrically opposed, one pulling toward materiality, the other toward spirituality. Our daily consciousness, also known as the lower self, is a blending of both, namely the portion of spirit that shines through the mask of ego and identifies with it, analogous to a driver so absorbed in the act of driving that for him the car has become an extension of his body.

Physical or Spiritual Influences Upon the Soul

Now the soul, in residing between body and spirit and mediating between them, is influenced by both. It takes on its organization and function according to impulses from both spirit and the body. For instance, the astral body would respond both to a chemical drug inducing a feeling of euphoria through the body, and the spirit volitionally invoking a lofty feeling of spiritual joy, although the effects on the astral are not identical.

Likewise, the etheric body could have its structure altered by some injury to the physical body, or from some blockage or abnormality in the astral body percolating its influence down to the etheric level. Whatever influences are exerted upon the soul by body and spirit, their effects continue to linger in the soul, like tea continuing to circulate after having been stirred. This is why I said the ego runs on both neural and etheric hardware. Despite originating in the physical, the ego imparts the momentum of its conditioning upon the etheric.

Consequences of Lacking a Spirit

With the preceding in mind, consider what happens when someone has body, ego, and soul, but lacks spirit. First and foremost, their entire makeup would be the result of material influences like genetics and environment. The seat of their apparent intelligence would be the ego. And without the counterweight of spirit, their ego would reign king. Thus, in accordance with the function of ego, such people would be completely dedicated to material and social survival.

Notice that people with spirit who are awake to their spiritual impulses often make willful choices that serve no financial, social, or egotistic gains, that go against the expectations of Darwinian evolutionary principles, and that serve only spiritual ends. Such impulses are absent in spiritless people, thus they are truly optimized for survival in the physical world. Without conscience, empathy, or inner battle between ego and spirit holding them back, they can more quickly and easily succeed in their worldly environments regardless of the cost to others.

To better understand their metaphysical differences, consider what happens to spirited and spiritless people upon physical death.

Spirit and soul nested one inside the other, together leave the physical body. After a while, the etheric component of the soul disintegrates, leaving only spirit nested inside the astral body. The astral body then also disintegrates. The disintegration of etheric and astral bodies, meaning the dissolution or casting away of the soul, is known in Christian Esotericism as the second death4. The liberated spirit then advances into the afterlife before reincarnating.

Reincarnation involves the spirit forming around itself a new soul and then slipping into a new physical body. In sequential reincarnations, what talents, predispositions, and imbalances it has acquired from previous lifetimes influences the new incarnation.

In the case of spiritless people, life begins as follows. As the fetal body gestates in the womb, the soul forms for the first time, like beach sand being gathered into the shape of a castle, and joins to the body. This combination produces rudimentary awareness. After being born, such a person becomes nothing more than a product of genetics and environment due to absence of spirit. Without a spiritual counterweight, biological drives and social programming become their primary impulses in life.

Upon physical death their soul evacuates the body, perhaps containing a lingering imprint of the ego, and after some time it disintegrates and is reabsorbed into the lake of energies from which it originally formed. Nothing of their identity survives. For people without spirit, this life is their only one. They form upon entering and dissolve upon leaving. It cannot be otherwise if they lack a core of individualized consciousness.

Thus everything that a spirited person has due to the continuity of his or her incarnations, is missing in the life of a spiritless person. For example, the spiritless would have no need for life lessons or spiritual learning experiences. What would be the purpose if whatever is gained disappears after death? Therefore spiritless people are ones who cannot learn spiritual lessons, who cannot profit spiritually from the trials of life, who cannot pass what is gained onto their successive incarnations. And so they have no concern for lessons of humility, empathy, compassion, understanding, or forgiveness. Instead of changing as people through spiritual maturation in life, they only change in the sense of better adapting to life through conditioning. For instance, whereas a spirited person may see the error of his ways and grow humble, a spiritless person would simply learn to not get caught next time.

Karma is another metaphysical factor absent in the life of spiritless people. There are many misconceptions about karma, so I will first explain my understanding of it, before showing how its absence affects the life of a spiritless person.

Karma (the negative type) is simply a spiritual debt or imbalance acquired upon violating the freewill of oneself or another. Violating your own freewill happens when you make a choice during an ignorant state, like when identifying with the ego and acting upon its impulses, that violates a choice made during a more spiritually sober state.

Upon committing a freewill violation, the higher spirit-associated aspect of consciousness regrets the error and makes a commitment to redress it, even if the lower ego-associated aspect tries to ignore this. The karmic imbalance then attracts experiences that teach a lesson correcting that ignorance, whether in this life or the next. The lesson learned is universal and does not require memory of the original choice that provoked it, just understanding of the lesson. The karmic experience itself is not what is fated, rather the lesson learned, therefore karma can sometimes be mitigated through pre-emptive understanding and forgiveness without necessarily needing to learn it the hard way through experience.

But without spirit, there is no true freewill and no true lessons that can be learned. Therefore the spiritless have no karma and instead live completely under the laws of chance and the law of the jungle. Whereas a spirited individual might be born with karmic handicaps, for the spiritless these handicaps would strictly be a matter of chance or heredity and serve no higher metaphysical purpose. Same with the timing and manner of their death; whereas spirited people may have loosely planned out their life before incarnating, including the way they will die, spiritless people die according to random circumstances without purpose or meaning, unless their death somehow plays an important part in the pre-incarnation script of a spirited individual.

Other missing factors include meaningful symbolic dreams, synchronicities, higher intuitive guidance, and their personal hand of destiny. Spiritless people experience none of these because they neither can nor need to. This should be obvious from understanding the role of spirit, but I will elaborate for the sake of clarity.

Meaningful dreams primarily serve to alert a person to spiritual imbalances that need to be corrected, but a spiritless person has no need for such messages. They also have nothing higher to send such messages. Without a permanent core of individuality, they have no “Higher Self”, which is the perfected future manifestation of spirit reaching back through time to help out extensions of itself still in the linear past. And without a Higher Self, they have no inner intuitive guidance to provide certain nudges and protection in life. Thus, whereas a spirited person might experience freak synchronicities and bending of the laws of reality to save them from untimely death, a spiritless person lacking such direction and protection would perish according to chance.

Difference between Spiritless and Spiritually Asleep People

At this point you might be wondering what is the difference between spiritless people, and spirited ones who are spiritually asleep in life or simply immature. After all, both may be worldly in their goals and thoroughly caught up in the illusion of the “Matrix.” Both may not be cognizant of dreams or synchronicities, nor display much empathy. For example, there are negative people who are completely under the influence of their egos and external negative forces, who can commit violent crimes and even mass murder without blinking an eye. Not all of them are spiritless. But all of them are indeed void of the influence of spirit when it comes to engaging in such inhuman behaviors. Some lack spirit, others are asleep to spirit.

The difference is that a spirited but infantile/asleep person still has latent spiritual potential. So they still have, even in small amounts, the presence of those spiritual factors and dynamics mentioned above. They may still suffer the consequences of karmic debt brought on by dumb choices, they may still receive symbolic dreams attempting to alert them to spiritual imbalances in life even if they ignore it, they may still experience synchronistic help in shaping their lives against the odds even if they cannot see it.

Spiritless people lack that potential completely. They cannot grow spiritually. This is not a theoretical declaration, but a painful lesson learned from having dealt with too many such persons who never showed any signs of growth or evolution no matter how much help and opportunity for improvement was given to them. At best they adapt, but more out of conditioning and calculation than actual understanding.

There is another important difference. The spirited have lives appropriate to their spiritual needs. So there is a correspondence between their spiritual maturity and type of life. Infant spirits will lead crude lives, because a basic existence is all they need, and anything more would be too much for them to handle or gain from. Meanwhile, the spiritless live whatever life they are driven into by circumstance and their own cunning, which can mean being a beggar, corporate executive, or famous author all the same. Without constraints established by spiritual needs, the spiritless have no spiritual limits or curriculums structuring their lives. And this is why “empty” people are not all just spiritually asleep or infantile, because there exists a class of people who share the same inertness behind their eyes regardless of their type of life, their social standing, their intellectual prowess, and their physical appearance.

Psychopaths, Sociopaths, and Narcissists

The more extreme manifestations of an absence of spirit is known in psychology as psychopathic, sociopathic, or narcissistic personality disorders. Spirited people who fit this condition are misguided and held hostage by their egos, but they can be rehabilitated. Instead of lacking empathy, their empathy is either suppressed or displaced. These are not true psychopaths, but spirited people with personality disorders.

True psychopathy and sociopathy, however, cannot be cured because something is fundamentally flawed at the core of such persons. They lack empathy and remorse altogether, and these qualities cannot be recovered because they were never there to begin with. The incurable nature of psychopathy is an accepted fact in psychology. The cause is believed to be an abnormality in the pain and fear centers of the brain. Even so, without the balancing influence of spirit, such abnormalities would introduce unchecked errors into the programming of the ego, which then runs rampant to the point of coming to the attention of the legal and medical systems. What the medical system can diagnose is only the extreme and sloppy manifestation of a condition that is more widespread throughout the population. Other spiritless people with properly functioning egos are better at keeping their lack of empathy and remorse camouflaged under more refined social programming.

Why Spiritless? What Others Say

Theories abound about why some people lack a higher component to their consciousness and what purpose they serve in the bigger scheme of things. Since I am not the first to make this observation, I will now briefly discuss what others have said so that you can weigh the available options.

John Baines writes in his book The Stellar Man that humans, like all animal species, have a collective soul unique to their species. This collective unconscious exerts a de-individualizing influence on humans, nudging them toward mob mentality, herd mentality, and following the crowd. Rupert Sheldrake would call this the human morphogenetic field. People who have not developed their own conscious individuality are mere automatons following the soporific influence of the collective unconscious, as though they were extensions of a hive mind. The goal of esoteric training is to split away from the herd, to develop one’s own volition and thereby become a free being.

Rudolf Steiner voiced similar sentiments. His foundational work, The Philosophy of Freedom addressed this problem. Steiner said that as long as humans obey external authority, their own biological instincts, or the animalistic parts of themselves in common with the rest of humanity, they are not free beings. Freedom comes from choosing based on intuitive understanding of what each option entails and what it means. This act of freewill requires introspection and spiritual acumen to act from a place of true understanding. Steiner acknowledged that not everyone introspects to the degree necessary to make intelligent freewill choices. In private discussions, Steiner went even further:

…..

G. I. Gurdjieff spoke along the same lines. His lectures in Views from the Real World summarize his position. Humans are born as blank slates, as biological machines without self-awareness. At some point in life, a person either develops an “I” or branches onto the opposite path toward further mechanization and decay. So according to Gurdjieff, “empty” people are those who have never developed their self-awareness as they should have, but we all start out on equal footing. I don’t believe this to be true because there are infants and children who clearly have high sentience behind their eyes and expected behaviors of self-awareness, while other infants and children lack it, which suggests the factor of reincarnation in some people and complete absence of spirit including the potential for spirit in other people.

Boris Mouravieff has written on the subject of spiritless people most extensively. See his three volumes of the Gnosis series, particularly the second and third volumes. His approach is based on Esoteric Christianity, and thus it quotes heavily from scripture while bearing much in common with the Fourth Way tradition of Gurdjieff, which itself seems to trace back to Sufistic teachings. According to Mouravieff’s interpretation of the Book of Genesis, there existed humans before Adam and Eve, but that only Adam and by proxy Eve and her descendants received the breath of spirit from God. Thus nowadays there exists two mingling sub-races of humans, the pre-Adamics without spirit, and the Adamics who have it. Mouravieff explains that pre-Adamics serve the purpose of harvesting energy from Adamics as part of the cosmic food chain. He also explores the metaphysical differences between the two, in regards to pre-Adamics missing certain “centers”, which are analogous to chakras. Mouravieff believes the pre-Adamics have a group soul unique to their collective, and that only after further aeons of evolution will their collective soul differentiate into individual spirits like what the Adamics already have.

The Corpus Hermeticum, a famous hermetic and gnostic text written almost two thousand years ago, likewise states that not all humans have the spark of divine reason (termed Nous) active within them, and that without Nous a human is more like an “irrational creature” (animal) in his motivations, limited perception, and way of life. One would have to read the entire text to understand this in proper context. See the english translation titled The Way of Hermes: New Translations of the Corpus Hermeticum (Inner Traditions, 2000).

…..

I believe there are several ways in which people end up spiritless. Some are born that way because no spirit ever took root, just like theater seats that remain empty because no one bought tickets for them. Others may have started out with spirit but had it depart at some point in life. It could have evacuated through abuse or sudden extreme trauma, or evaporated gradually from decades of soul-killing routine. Not everyone who dies necessarily drops dead. People can go on existing as hollow shells, as echoes of their former selves, now void of the spirit that once gave them spark. There are other darker phenomena like dead people getting reanimated by aliens with advanced technology, human clones, and other types of artificial humanoids that would lack spirit, but these are relatively rare and therefore not worth discussing in this article (see instead my article on Human Simulacra).

Here I speak mainly of a larger sector of the population who naturally lack spirit, who always have throughout history, and who by virtue of their predatory and worldly natures have gravitated toward the top of the social, economic, and political hierarchies and made the world antagonistic toward spiritual impulses.

The Benefits of Understanding

As you can see, this idea that some people lack spirit explains much about the robotic, animalistic, predatory side of humanity. So many of us are under the false assumption that we are all the same inside, that if we walked in another’s shoes we would fully understand their motivations. But not all inhuman acts trace back to mere environmental variables. There are cases where, even if we put ourselves in their place, we would not act the same. That is because the cause of their motivations is not environmental, but metaphysical: the absence of spirit, and the supreme reign of ego.

Those who ignore the possibility of spiritless people will continue to shake their heads in frustration at behaviors they simply cannot compute and must either ignore or rationalize away. When dealing with a spiritless psychopath, for instance, such individuals are easily deceived and manipulated.

Only after getting burned again and again do they realize some humans are a different kind of animal, that some humans are not remediable because they are acting fully and healthily in accordance with their spiritless predatory nature. This is especially true of the psychopathic elite who run this prison planet; they cannot be rehabilitated, made to see the error of their ways, or convinced through appeals to empathy. […]

http://montalk.net/matrix/157/spiritless-humans

Further:
    http://montalk.net/misc/62

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to dianna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th April 2015), Breeze (20th April 2015), DeeZe (1st May 2015), Lillith (20th April 2015), modwiz (20th April 2015), monk (20th April 2015), Omnisense (20th April 2015), Ria (20th April 2015), Spiritus Mundi (26th July 2015), zera (27th April 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by dianna View Post
    I think your insight about the "ruiner" is spot on … For myself, I have been speaking with him for maybe 2 years now … through PM's, Skype once or twice, and even have met him in person … I know his real name, as well as his names on a couple of forums … everything (meaning, questions I have asked) … he has been candid about with me (and he has no problem with this when confronted directly) … that I could actually verify … has been truthful … as for his vibe … empathetic, loving, creative (and gentile) … and funny enough, very average LOL, which I certainly do not think he is … HE may however) nothing to dismiss in a human being I can assure you … If he is actually human in the sense that we humans think about …

The only thing I may differ on with my dealings with the "ruiner" is the idea that everything with a consciousness has a "soul" or a connection to the gnostic idea of "creator" … I also make this comment towards Omnisense, as I read on his blog (and interesting his writings are) that he believes that anything conscious has a soul … I have a hard time with this … (my apologies in advance if I have misunderstood this) ...
    Well I was told the exact same thing by my ET contacts. I explained it on my blog. Even have a quote on the side panel of my blog of it I am that confident about it.

Say we threw the word soul out. Called it an perceptional focal point, and attributes(both genetic and soulular as well as psychlogical). What makes a perception focal point?? It isn't the brain. I call it the soul. It is a metaphysical and maybe even partly physical thing, that emits electromagnetic signatures in the forms of thoughts. The brain is it's conduit. The brain can make some waves on it's own perhaps. But it wouldn't be conscious.

If the soul is not needed for consciousness what is the perception focal point called? And what is it made of? Surely not just the brain? Maybe at that point it's just semantics...

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Omnisense For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th April 2015), Breeze (20th April 2015), dianna (20th April 2015), modwiz (20th April 2015), monk (20th April 2015), Ria (20th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 1,218 Posts
    I am grateful to those members who contribute here rather than fixate upon the trivial.

Especial thanks to Monk for reminding those who should know better.

This thread will continue to provide a service while it is allowed to do so. "All things are subject to interpretation. Whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth." — Friedrich Nietzsche.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

Breeze (20th April 2015), Cearna (20th April 2015), Cup (21st April 2015), dianna (20th April 2015), Lillith (20th April 2015), modwiz (20th April 2015), monk (20th April 2015), Omnisense (20th April 2015), Ria (20th April 2015), Tonz (20th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,484 Times in 364 Posts
    What joy it is (my end) to see today how this thread is flowing with such beautiful sharing’s from those who have personally interacted with the ‘Ruiner’. Thank you for this openness of sharing.

I too personally know the Ruiner in times present and also times past. I concur completely with everything Dianne has so eloquently described about this very real, gentile human in her two posts.

I have personally had many long spiritual conversations with this beautiful wise soul as we both share the same Gnostic insights of understanding.

I actually felt his soul energy signature ‘presence’ on another forum a couple of years prior to us re-meeting again – this was a deep soul knowingness, as I had not seen nor read any of his posts. We are old Soul friends and I love him dearly way beyond this temporary 3D reality; and I will even go a step further and say I trust him with my life.

As to ‘names’……….. We have all had so many different names throughout our incarnations in this grand adventure called LIFE. Names and personalities are really not important; it is how we walk and talk soul-fully in life’s journeys that are important.

History is littered with idolising the messenger, when many a time the messenger simply wanted to share an unconditionally loving, self empowering MESSAGE that belonged to everyone; sowing seeds of love and inspiration, encouraging everyone to ‘in-light-en’ themselves, loving into life their own soul/Spirit uniqueness.

I know the author of this blog is a wise soul, simply sharing their own story, their experience, their insights, and their knowledge in hope that somewhere in their words it may spark a few others to join their own dots together about this reality we co-exist in. His soul nature seeks no fame, fortune, nor attention and not even ‘thanks’. This might be confusing to some in a world that is structured to encourage status and notability based on identity and reputation. Yet along the Spiritual journey as one deepens in their own soul knowingness and true BEingness, such things as physical body, emotional body, mental body personality NEEDS drop away…………… because our greater Soul/Spirit clings to ‘No-Name’ - it is a way of BEing that matters.

So I bless everyone with all my heart that arrived at this thread and thought independently for themselves rather than being scooped up in the noise of the market place. This says a lot about who you are and walking in your own soul knowingness. How you personally took the time to read through the Ruiner blog and saw for yourself how very open, frank and honest he is about himself and sharing useful insights into ‘Family’ life.

To conclude, I know this author to be exceptionally spiritual, soul-full, mind-full, and impeccable where truth is always the soul directive. Also I have observed how he masterfully weaves into his words multiple layers of understanding; he calls this being “super-literal”. I mention this to those who speed read, as it is likely layers of insights could be missed.

So to all readers wherever that may be in the world – this journey is ultimately about YOU, loving yourself into life, fine tuning your own soul knowingness and re-remembering and reawakening into your own beautiful Uniqueness. If we all did this, our World would begin to ‘shine’.

May every step you walk bring you closer to YOU and who you truly BE/IS.

Love & Blessings
    Breeze X

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

Chester (21st April 2015), DeeZe (1st May 2015), dianna (20th April 2015), ERK (28th April 2015), Gemma (24th April 2015), Highland1 (20th April 2015), monk (20th April 2015), Omnisense (20th April 2015), Ria (20th April 2015), Seikou-Kishi (20th April 2015), Spiritus Mundi (26th July 2015), Trinity (20th April 2015), zera (27th April 2015)