Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: The Plan (blogs by theruiner777)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 1,218 Posts
    Why do the dracos do what they do? Power

Yes... and what a pointless game it is. Craving power over others because somewhere, someone might be trying to get power over you. Preemptively fighting fire with fire. Creating a predatory world in order to avoid being preyed upon. In essence, severe root chakra malfunction. In, out. Us, them, Strong, weak. Safe, vulnerable.

Vulnerable. This is the confession they scream wordlessly with all their desperate plate-spinning. A truly secure being need do nothing to hold onto their security. Those who desperately grasp at power with every breath only reveal thereby how weak they are. Covering their nakedness with fig leaves. Pfft.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

Breeze (18th April 2015), Chester (18th April 2015), monk (17th April 2015), Ria (17th April 2015), ronin (16th April 2015)

In Memoriam
    Thanks
    I couldn't agree more Seikou-Kishi! In my experience it is pure, hard core, radical lower mind in action!

Quote Originally posted by Seikou-Kishi View Post

Yes... and what a pointless game it is. Craving power over others because somewhere, someone might be trying to get power over you. Preemptively fighting fire with fire. Creating a predatory world in order to avoid being preyed upon. In essence, severe root chakra malfunction. In, out. Us, them, Strong, weak. Safe, vulnerable.

Vulnerable. This is the confession they scream wordlessly with all their desperate plate-spinning. A truly secure being need do nothing to hold onto their security. Those who desperately grasp at power with every breath only reveal thereby how weak they are. Covering their nakedness with fig leaves. Pfft.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Useful Post:

Breeze (18th April 2015), Chester (18th April 2015), monk (17th April 2015), Ria (17th April 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    i would say power and energy.
    extended lifespans via Khundalini energy vampirism will give them the lifespan and money,control to run things as they need.
    apart from crowely the us goverment with the Montaulk projects have tried,if not used the Khundalini energy for their own purposes.
    they may have perfected that now so they do not need the abuse they endured on people.
    yet we are still seeing Satanist trying to apply the same principles today.the old rituals.

power,greed,control for what?if you lifespan is only about 70 years!

they may have developed a way to expand it but through the wrong routes.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

monk (17th April 2015), Ria (17th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Seikou-Kishi View Post

Power is a trap and an addiction and a self fulfilling prophesy of galactic proportions.

Such that once it takes 'root' it can become the overriding principal of ones being.
    It can expand to the extent that whole civilizations become bent towards its exercise and ever increasing attainment.

Are we a portion of the means and method to help dissolve the trap for those who are 'stuck'?

Food for thought.

JJ
    Last edited by johnjen325, 16th April 2015 at 23:06.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

Breeze (18th April 2015), LizM (25th May 2015), monk (17th April 2015), Ria (17th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    Regarding the parents ( in the contex that the blogger refers ) I wonder if there are any descent ones and how do they run their coven?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Breeze (18th April 2015), Chester (18th April 2015), monk (17th April 2015), Omnisense (17th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    S
    Quote Originally posted by johnjen325 View Post
    Power is a trap and an addiction and a self fulfilling prophesy of galactic proportions.

Such that once it takes 'root' it can become the overriding principal of ones being.
    It can expand to the extent that whole civilizations become bent towards its exercise and ever increasing attainment.

Are we a portion of the means and method to help dissolve the trap for those who are 'stuck'?

Food for thought.

JJ
    We may well be their salvation, who knows.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Breeze (18th April 2015), monk (17th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    This possibility may well become reality.
    I have been noticing hints and 'pointers' of this from several 'sources'.

Of course none of this is delineated nor verified outright, but 'reading between the lines', especially with all of the 'new' info that is coming to light, it makes for an intriguing possibility.

JJ

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

Breeze (18th April 2015), monk (17th April 2015), Ria (17th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    My 2¢…

The man behind the avatar/name is a product of that reality construct.
    TheRuiner, even his name is a reflection of that very system of power over control.

Which means he has been trained to use a wide variety of 'useful' tools, with precision and tenacity.
    As you'd expect…

As for the accuracy and completeness of his letters on a page…

That it seems will take more time to verify.
    But at the rate things are flying by these days it may not be all that long before 'real' verification comes forward.

And, lastly, of the millions who are 'involved' with this entire 'network', the vast majority (in terms of numbers) would jump ship in a heart beat, if they and their families safely could.
    IOW they are trapped in a world not of their choosing, but by design.
    By their bloodlines…

The amount and kinds of healing(s) that are going to occur is going to be amazing.

JJ

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,666 Times in 319 Posts
    Interesting points I'm loving this!

Should any kind of Global Spiritual Evolution Event occur for BOTH bipeds on earth, Could we share a planet with a species that had formerly been torturing us for food / drugs?
    Have we humans been any different in the treatment of OUR food/narcotics sources? :-/ ?

I dont know, part of me thinks the way we treat animals is no different to the way draco treat humans. But then another part of me feels that our treatment/mis-treatment of animals is nowhere near as sadistic or malicious and that they (animal) have had to serve their purpose on earth, like the plants lol, to keep us sustained until we figured out ways to obtain meat protein without killing......which we did ages ago but it has been supressed so technically i dont think the draco have any right to be here with us at all, ever.

But if keeping all vibrationally capable/willing draco with us means possibly billions of other humans on other planets are freed as a result of our planetary co-evolution then they may have to stay, dont you think? hmmmmm...
    Last edited by monk, 17th April 2015 at 17:09. Reason: Yeah yeah my writing sucks i am trying loll

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to monk For This Useful Post:

Breeze (18th April 2015), johnjen325 (17th April 2015), Omnisense (17th April 2015), Ria (17th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by monk View Post
    Interesting points I'm loving this!

I agree this is a wonderful 'collaboration' of thoughts and perspectives.

Should any kind of Global Spiritual Evolution Event occur for BOTH bipeds on earth, Could we share a planet with a species that had formerly been torturing us for food / drugs?
    Have we humans been any different in the treatment of OUR food/narcotics sources? :-/ ?

I dont know, part of me thinks the way we treat animals is no different to the way draco treat humans. But then another part of me feels that our treatment/mis-treatment of animals is nowhere near as sadistic or malicious and that they (animal) have had to serve their purpose on earth, like the plants lol, to keep us sustained until we figured out ways to obtain meat protein without killing......which we did ages ago but it has been supressed so technically i dont think the draco have any right to be here with us at all, ever.

And to throw another 'wrinkle' into this…
    Consider that all of this complex interaction of the beings, the relationships, the life, indeed the very 'stage' upon which all of this is playing out (GAIA), ALL of it is but consciousness experiencing itself.

But if keeping all virbationally capable/willing draco that remain with us means possibly billions of other humans on other planets are freed as a result of our planetary co-evolution then they may have to stay, dont you think? hmmmmm...
    So if my POV is anywhere near 'real' and since we just ended a 16.4billion year cycle and are starting another, can we even imagine what lies ahead?

JJ

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,367 Times in 1,410 Posts
    Posts have been deleted because this thread is not about arguing. If you don't like what is being said here, then don't visit this thread. Any further repeat offenders will be banned from this thread.

To be clear, this is a thread for discussing the blog posts of this person. Not arguing about whether he is right or wrong. Intelligent comments that don't initiate an argument are welcome too.

I've edited the title of this thread to clarify its contents.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Church For This Useful Post:

Breeze (18th April 2015), Chester (18th April 2015), Ciauzar (17th April 2015), GoodETxSG (17th April 2015), monk (17th April 2015), Ria (17th April 2015), Sooz (17th April 2015), The One (17th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,376 Times in 246 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Breeze View Post
    Latest blog from the Ruiner - most useful.

Tools - The Trivium Method

Many questions have been regarding tools to help sort through the abundance of information that exists on the subject of the Illuminati and their orders, projects, programs and agendas.

Your writer's first thought is something you've likely heard of already. It is called The Trivium Method.

Some of your researchers have identified this method as being something occultists use, and keep away from most of the public. They are correct. Illuminati members are trained in The Trivium Method at a very early stage of their progression through the various orders and programs.

Order is often very important.

It is a very simple idea: Think, feel, and then act.

Some have called this: Input, Processing, Output.

The staples are: Grammar, Logic and Rhetoric. There are several variations, my preference is the simple variation.

The first step - Grammar - Involves collecting information available. All the raw and factual data you can find, and bringing all of that together as a coherent body of knowledge.

The second - Logic - is understanding the information as fully as possible and removing any contradictions.

The final - Rhetoric - is finding a way to express this understanding in an objective form.

Too wordy perhaps? Fair.

Your writer brings this back to: Think, Feel and Act.

Think: Collect the information available. The "Who, what, when, and where" of whatever topic or situation you are looking to process.

Feel: Examine all of that information and remove the contradictions while understanding interrelations that exist. Attention to how you feel about the information can be used in this step. Or, the "Why?" of the topic.

Act: How you respond to the information or situation. How you communicate what you've learned. The "How?" of the topic or situation.

This is important to adopt because too often we humans make the mistake of ACTing on our FEELings without THINKing about what we are doing. This leads to all sorts of major and minor mistakes.

"I can't listen to her because she gives me an uneasy feeling." This would be a potential mistake. "I listened to her and after processing the information felt the information was not valid as it has too many contradictions and so I am not going to repeat this or act on it." Would be much more ideal.

This method is meant to teach an individual to teach themselves without the little or no aide from a teacher or instructor. Your writer is unable to become a teacher of this method for you readers, unfortunately. So..

Two researchers and speakers your writer feels are good sources, who you readers may know, for understanding the Trivium Method are Mark Passio and Jan Irvin. (If you are using the Trivium while listening to either you will be able to absorb the information just fine. This is said only because some find these two speakers Abrasive. Both men have done great work, however, in understanding and teaching the Trivium Method.) There are also many websites available via Google. (Email for my personal favorite link - I do not wish to post it here in case the author would prefer to avoid any kind of association with this blog) There is much more to the Trivium Method than your writer has explained here.

This method will help you understand concepts, others, and yourself. Learning how to think instead of looking for another to tell you what to think.

Not only will this help your discernment, it will improve your confidence and self-responsibility. No system is perfect, but this is a valuable one.

Posted by The Ruiner at 4/15/2015

http://theruiner777.blogspot.ca/2015...um-method.html
    Learn to think!
    www.triviumeducation.com

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to That Guy For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Did I miss something (again) Churchy? who came here to post something because "they didn't like what was being said?" ... Soo confusing to check back later only to find aftermath! Aww man ! Lol

26. The Following User Says Thank You to monk For This Useful Post:

Ria (17th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,367 Times in 1,410 Posts
    Everyone likes to argue, I get it, but certain threads are not the venue for it, that's all. Debate that furthers the conversation without hijacking the thread would be acceptable, but I have yet to see that in the posts we've had to moderate in here.

Now

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Church For This Useful Post:

Chester (18th April 2015), GoodETxSG (17th April 2015), monk (17th April 2015), Ria (17th April 2015), The One (17th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ahh ok well I am sorry to hear that I've read a lot of really interesting thoughts from people in this thread.

Hmmm.... I want to say back to topic too brother but it would seem discussion of one topic/post from the ruiner's blog is not up for discussion, at least not by anyone capable of doing so with respect.

Back to topic? What's allowed? :S

30. The Following User Says Thank You to monk For This Useful Post:

Ria (17th April 2015)