Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: The Plan (blogs by theruiner777)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,346 Times in 234 Posts

Compassion for The Programmed

Many of you readers, if not all, have been spending a vast amount of time and energy trying to deprogram.

Whether it's from the cultural conditioning or more aggressive styles of programming or self inflicted patterns and traps, deprogramming is a very difficult and often long task.

For victims of aggressive programming as is involved with some major celebrities, or human slaves, or clone center toys, or shadow program ( military and space and science ) and MILABS and Monarchs - this can be near impossible for some to heal from well enough to effectively deprogram.

They break these people in ways most cannot fathom. Not even the level of violence in your media compares. Your writer recalls a decorated military killer seeing for himself what some of the clone toys go through and he said "I would watch 100 unarmed men be beheaded over watching that again any day."

All are bad, some worse than others in some ways but it's literally just picking a poison.

For some it's a violation of the body. For some it's a violation of the mind. For some it's the violation of their very will.

For some it's all of the above.

So let us remember this when dealing with or listening to or simply viewing these people.

From your Pop Stars and BlockBuster Needle Movers, to your clones and shadow program victims, Politicians and MILABS. Everyone you can think of.

Let us send them love, understanding that their actions are inexcusable but can be forgiven, so that perhaps they can have the strength to admit their own weakness. Let go of their delusions and illusions.

And Heal.
    COMMENTS:

"Let us send them love, understanding that their actions are inexcusable but can be forgiven" (The Ruiner)

[Comment] I had a very heated argument last nigh about the idea of "forgiveness" … quite synchronistic … I say, the idea of forgiveness … the way most people think of it … is nothing more than "stockholm syndrome" … what is your definition of this term?
    [The Ruiner] Your writer considers forgiveness an art. He also considers the process partially complete if the transgressor has not asked for forgiveness.

With that said he would define forgiveness as the art of understanding wrongdoing well and choosing to release the emotional/energetic charge you hold from the actions of the one you are looking to forgive.

Your writer believes we forgive others, for our own well being. Which in turn becomes our well being.

Opinion of course. It's about making a choice. To hold a grudge or resentment, can be giving away power. If you do not have the will to forgive, don't.

To forgive is not to forget. Fool me twice... Because you are forgiven does not excuse your actions.

If you would like to share your thoughts on this, they would be welcomed.

Your writer is not asking you to forgive anyone here. Understanding and learning only. Oh, and love.
    Comment For me, I’ve never understood “A Course in Miracles” LOL (always thought of it as some sort of “psyops” operation) … Forgiveness, in my opinion would have to require the “transgressors” to play a role … I am not sure the “mind” that you talk about is even capable of that …

I would have to go with the idea of “forgiveness” as being a mute point anyway … to get an idea of what I am talking about please consider the following …

"Forgiveness Is Not True Compassion"
    (J. Krishnamurti)

"What is it to be compassionate? … [F]eel it out, whether a mind that is hurt, that can be hurt, can ever forgive. Can a mind that is capable of being hurt, ever forgive? And can such a mind which is capable of being hurt, which is cultivating virtue, which is conscious of generosity, can such a mind be compassionate? Compassion, as love, is something which is not of the mind. The mind is not conscious of itself as being compassionate, as loving. But the moment you forgive consciously, the mind is strengthening its own center in its own hurt. So the mind which consciously forgives can never forgive; it does not know forgiveness; it forgives in order not to be further hurt. So it is very important to find out why the mind actually remembers, stores away. Because the mind is everlastingly seeking to aggrandize itself, to become big, to be something When the mind is willing not to be anything, to be nothing, completely nothing, then in that state there is compassion. In that state there is neither forgiveness nor the state of hurt; but to understand that, one has to understand the conscious development of the 'me'. So, as long as there is the conscious cultivation of any particular influence, any particular virtue, there can be no love, there can be no compassion, because love and compassion are not the result of conscious effort."

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dianna For This Useful Post:

Altaira (15th April 2015), Breeze (15th April 2015), Melidae (16th April 2015), modwiz (14th April 2015), mojo (16th April 2015), monk (16th April 2015), Ria (15th April 2015)

Retired Member Netherlands
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,496 Times in 1,190 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Ria View Post
    My observations so far based on the info provided is that "this is the inside info"
    I had been pro Putin, now back on the fence.
    I'd wish both Putin, the US, China, NATO and the EU would stop behaving like they do.

Putin, by the way, was a KGB servant, who has silenced the 'free' press, and has very peculiar ideas about homosexuals.

Not a nice man, imo.

The 'west' should be ashamed of itself, supporting the coup by those self proclaimed nazis in the Ukraine.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Altaira (15th April 2015), Breeze (15th April 2015), mojo (16th April 2015), monk (16th April 2015), Ria (15th April 2015), Seikou-Kishi (15th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,484 Times in 364 Posts
    Here are some more interesting reply comments from the Ruiner answering questions posted to him. These can be found in the comment section (click the date under each individual post to view comments). The below is in relation to his latest article 'Compassion for the Programmed'. This is discussing forgiveness and also gives some insights into the 'parents'.

commenter ......
    For me, I’ve never understood “A Course in Miracles” LOL (always thought of it as some sort of “psyops” operation) … Forgiveness, in my opinion would have to require the “transgressors” to play a role … I am not sure the “mind” that you talk about is even capable of that …

I would have to go with the idea of “forgiveness” as being a mute point anyway … to get an idea of what I am talking about please consider the following …

"Forgiveness Is Not True Compassion"
    (J. Krishnamurti)

"What is it to be compassionate? … [F]eel it out, whether a mind that is hurt, that can be hurt, can ever forgive. Can a mind that is capable of being hurt, ever forgive? And can such a mind which is capable of being hurt, which is cultivating virtue, which is conscious of generosity, can such a mind be compassionate? Compassion, as love, is something which is not of the mind. The mind is not conscious of itself as being compassionate, as loving. But the moment you forgive consciously, the mind is strengthening its own center in its own hurt. So the mind which consciously forgives can never forgive; it does not know forgiveness; it forgives in order not to be further hurt. So it is very important to find out why the mind actually remembers, stores away. Because the mind is everlastingly seeking to aggrandize itself, to become big, to be something When the mind is willing not to be anything, to be nothing, completely nothing, then in that state there is compassion. In that state there is neither forgiveness nor the state of hurt; but to understand that, one has to understand the conscious development of the 'me'. So, as long as there is the conscious cultivation of any particular influence, any particular virtue, there can be no love, there can be no compassion, because love and compassion are not the result of conscious effort."
    Ruiner Reply...............
    Your writer actually fully agrees that forgiveness is not of the mind. Rather something that comes from the heart and soul. Not something that we must TRY to do. If it is not a natural process, it is not true.

That quote applies very well to the view of your writer.

This subject is something your writer questions others on often when making contact. He has even had long talks with The Parents themselves regarding forgiveness as well as many many others. From all of that he has taken no "rules" for forgiveness. Do or don't do, there is not try - with forgiveness.

If you cannot forgive with everything you are. Simply do not.

Forgiving with the mind is often accepting that you are a victim. Forgiving with your whole being is remembering who and what you truly are. From that place, forgiveness is natural.

This is of course opinion. Your writer is no oracle.

commenter......... "This subject is something your writer questions others on often ... He has even had long talks with The Parents themselves regarding forgiveness"

Why would the "parents" be concerned with the idea of "forgiveness"?

Ruiner Reply.........
    Several of them understand their faults or transgressions. Those who do wonder if they can be forgiven. Or even if they can forgive themselves.

This conversation has also been had with what your writer considers "worse" beings.

Thinking - When calling it an art, perhaps a better way to explain would be a form of magic.
    http://theruiner777.blogspot.ca/2015...rogrammed.html

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

Altaira (15th April 2015), Chester (24th April 2015), Melidae (16th April 2015), mojo (16th April 2015), monk (16th April 2015), Ria (15th April 2015), Scary Monster (15th May 2015), Seikou-Kishi (15th April 2015), Tonz (15th April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Ria View Post
    Why O why
    “Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.”
    ― Michael Ellner
    "insiders" taint (I won't go as far as "destroy") perceptions of reality.

I really like the dude, think he's genuine in his intent, but wonder if he is an actual insider.

If you felt like you had empowering information that needed to be transmitted to the "masses" that seem to need an "authority" in order to receive it--what would you do?

This whole thing feels like a fractal to me, people and ideas being captured, used...slightly twisted, just enough, by ever increasingly sophistacated mind-f***s

Once you feel like you have a handle on reality, the universe affirms that reality (that you created?) in a format that you (and only you?) can receive.

I don't believe in coincidence, and the way that "truth" has been entering my awareness seems a bit more than synchronistic, it feels contrived...intentional.

I hope I'm wrong.
    Last edited by donk, 15th April 2015 at 13:31.
    What is the purpose of your presence?

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Altaira (15th April 2015), jcocks (28th April 2015), mojo (16th April 2015), monk (16th April 2015), Ria (15th April 2015), That Guy (17th April 2015), Tonz (15th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    Donk I understand your reticence.
    Last edited by Ria, 15th April 2015 at 17:37.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Altaira (15th April 2015), donk (15th April 2015), mojo (16th April 2015), monk (16th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,346 Times in 234 Posts
    They break ... people in ways most cannot fathom … [n]ot even the level of violence in your media compares … All are bad, some worse ... but it's literally just picking a poison … For some it's a violation of the body. For some it's a violation of the mind. For some it's the violation of their very will. … For some it's all of the above.

So let us remember this when dealing with or listening to or simply viewing these people. (The Ruiner)
    I think we should also consider this as the story continues ...

ICCHANTIKA

In the Mahaparinirvana Sutra the "icchantikas" (i.e., a species of being who can never attain Buddhahood) are deeply evil. They don't believe that all beings have the Buddha-nature. They wish to harm others. They take pride in their twisted views, and live lives contrary to the Buddhist precepts. Especially, the icchantikas conceal the evils they have done some of which are grave in nature. Nor are they capable of repenting their sins. As far as their spiritual capacity is concerned, they have "no capacity for saddharma" (true Dharma). The Buddha refers to icchantikas as "the incurable ones." In fact, the Buddha it could be said regards them as the spiritual dead. In this respect, killing an icchantika is of no karmic consequence according to the Buddha.

"For example, such actions as digging the ground, mowing the grass, felling trees, cutting up corpses, ill-speaking, and lashing do not call forth karmic returns. Killing an icchantika comes within the same category. No karmic results ensue" (T. vol. 12, p. 460b,11.17–19).

Turning our attention to the modern world, it is not difficult to lump the icchantika up with the psychopath who lacks any measure of conscience and empathy ... One troubling aspect of a psychopath is that they seem to be quite sane. But in reality they are anything but sane. They have an insatiable appetite to be in positions of power in order to control others and psychically harm them.

…..

[T]hey can also infect others with their psychopathy leading them to perdition, so to speak. Being seduced, for example, by a rationalization for a preemptive military strike that will undoubtedly kill thousands of innocent people or the need to suspend civil liberties in the wake of a terrorist attack, is to have fallen under the spell of a psychopath or an “interspecies predator” as Dr. Robert Hare, who specializes in the study of psychopathy, defines them.

How the psychopath gains power over those with a conscience is perhaps more disturbing. One of the most troubling of modern ironies is that those who believe they have a conscience often permit themselves to be undermined and ruled by psychopaths who have no conscience.

…..

From a Buddhist perspective, those who believe they have a conscience might be slowly and imperceptibly transforming into icchantikas, that is, psychopaths. They are like someone driving the getaway car for a gangster who, while never actually committing the bank robbery, was nevertheless an important element in the success of the robbery. The Buddha in the Mahaparinirvana Sutra lays out how the non-icchantika becomes an icchantika.

“[O]riginally worshipped the three jewels and various gods, but has changed since then, and now worships his own desires [instead]. He loved to give alms in the past but has now become miserly. He was by nature moderate in his diet, but has now turned gluttonous. He had an ingrained aversion for evils, but now looks on them with sympathy. He was born filial and esteemed his parents, but now he has no thought of respect for his father and mother.”
    Unlike the time of the Buddha, the modern age has learned diverse ways to turn the average non-icchantika into a committed icchantika/psychopath, but only because psychopaths are in positions of authority—and only because they’ve made the system that will insure the dominance of the psychopathic character.

In spite of this, it has to be kept in mind that a psychopath’s greatest fear is the fear of being found out. This especially occurs when the psychopath can no longer manipulate the information that insures his dominance; which reveals him to be an interspecies predator.
    http://zennist.typepad.com/zenfiles/...cchantika.html

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dianna For This Useful Post:

Altaira (15th April 2015), Breeze (15th April 2015), donk (15th April 2015), Melidae (16th April 2015), modwiz (15th April 2015), mojo (16th April 2015), monk (17th April 2015), Ria (15th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Latest blog from the Ruiner - most useful.

Tools - The Trivium Method

Many questions have been regarding tools to help sort through the abundance of information that exists on the subject of the Illuminati and their orders, projects, programs and agendas.

Your writer's first thought is something you've likely heard of already. It is called The Trivium Method.

Some of your researchers have identified this method as being something occultists use, and keep away from most of the public. They are correct. Illuminati members are trained in The Trivium Method at a very early stage of their progression through the various orders and programs.

Order is often very important.

It is a very simple idea: Think, feel, and then act.

Some have called this: Input, Processing, Output.

The staples are: Grammar, Logic and Rhetoric. There are several variations, my preference is the simple variation.

The first step - Grammar - Involves collecting information available. All the raw and factual data you can find, and bringing all of that together as a coherent body of knowledge.

The second - Logic - is understanding the information as fully as possible and removing any contradictions.

The final - Rhetoric - is finding a way to express this understanding in an objective form.

Too wordy perhaps? Fair.

Your writer brings this back to: Think, Feel and Act.

Think: Collect the information available. The "Who, what, when, and where" of whatever topic or situation you are looking to process.

Feel: Examine all of that information and remove the contradictions while understanding interrelations that exist. Attention to how you feel about the information can be used in this step. Or, the "Why?" of the topic.

Act: How you respond to the information or situation. How you communicate what you've learned. The "How?" of the topic or situation.

This is important to adopt because too often we humans make the mistake of ACTing on our FEELings without THINKing about what we are doing. This leads to all sorts of major and minor mistakes.

"I can't listen to her because she gives me an uneasy feeling." This would be a potential mistake. "I listened to her and after processing the information felt the information was not valid as it has too many contradictions and so I am not going to repeat this or act on it." Would be much more ideal.

This method is meant to teach an individual to teach themselves without the little or no aide from a teacher or instructor. Your writer is unable to become a teacher of this method for you readers, unfortunately. So..

Two researchers and speakers your writer feels are good sources, who you readers may know, for understanding the Trivium Method are Mark Passio and Jan Irvin. (If you are using the Trivium while listening to either you will be able to absorb the information just fine. This is said only because some find these two speakers Abrasive. Both men have done great work, however, in understanding and teaching the Trivium Method.) There are also many websites available via Google. (Email for my personal favorite link - I do not wish to post it here in case the author would prefer to avoid any kind of association with this blog) There is much more to the Trivium Method than your writer has explained here.

This method will help you understand concepts, others, and yourself. Learning how to think instead of looking for another to tell you what to think.

Not only will this help your discernment, it will improve your confidence and self-responsibility. No system is perfect, but this is a valuable one.

Posted by The Ruiner at 4/15/2015

http://theruiner777.blogspot.ca/2015...um-method.html

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

Altaira (15th April 2015), blue (16th April 2015), Chester (24th April 2015), Melidae (16th April 2015), modwiz (15th April 2015), mojo (16th April 2015), monk (16th April 2015), pointessa (24th April 2015), Ria (15th April 2015), Seikou-Kishi (16th April 2015), That Guy (17th April 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Breeze, I recently came across the Trivium as I was checking out Mark Passio. I had heard of it before but so long ago that it was caught up in the cobwebs... I'm so glad to see you bring it up.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Breeze (15th April 2015), Chester (24th April 2015), mojo (16th April 2015), monk (16th April 2015), Ria (15th April 2015), Seikou-Kishi (16th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Breeze, I recently came across the Trivium as I was checking out Mark Passio. I had heard of it before but so long ago that it was caught up in the cobwebs... I'm so glad to see you bring it up.

I too very much respect Mark Passio’s work. If Mark Passio’s work holds meaning to you, methinks you will feel at home with this blogger’s work too.

As to the Trivium Method, unfortunately I was not taught this at school, I never understood even the basics of English Grammar, so I will definitely benefit with brushing up on my communication skills. (It would be so much easier if humanity communicated via telepathy……………. That day will arrive) .

Also, it certainly is a disadvantage for the majority of children receiving a 3rd rate education around the theme of ‘serving’ ……………… so different to the education themed around successful leadership skills. My school education was useless………… I learned so much more ‘after school’ - educating myself by reading vast amounts of books on the really important subjects and having many ‘life experiences’.

This famous very meaningful song was released during my secondary school years……… it had a big impact to many who 'heard' it……… and still inspires many to this day.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

Chester (24th April 2015), dianna (15th April 2015), Melidae (16th April 2015), mojo (16th April 2015), monk (16th April 2015), Ria (16th April 2015), Seikou-Kishi (16th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,666 Times in 319 Posts

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNJXuM2H4Rw

I don't usually advise consulting one book for all the answers, but when that book teaches you to ask the right questions and recognise manipulation and lies then my goodness hallelujah praise the Trivium! More people should care about thinking for themselves than having someone do the thinking for them, I know I am still trying to get myself to do this completely!

Contradictory Theme Of The Awakened Elite Sheeple
    "If only "the masses" were as awake and fantastic and amazing as me then everything would be fine!!!! Suuurre I could go out into the world and try to educate them (for FREE) but that would require COURAGE and EFFORT and I think we all know its far easier to come on the internet and complain."
    Last edited by monk, 16th April 2015 at 07:48.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to monk For This Useful Post:

blue (16th April 2015), Breeze (16th April 2015), Chester (24th April 2015), dianna (16th April 2015), Melidae (16th April 2015), mojo (16th April 2015), Ria (16th April 2015), That Guy (17th April 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Came across a third reference to the Trivium when reading Martin Armstrong's blog. There's also a Quadrivium.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Breeze (16th April 2015), Chester (24th April 2015), mojo (16th April 2015), monk (17th April 2015), Ria (16th April 2015), Spiritus Mundi (26th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

The Ruiner
    Inside the Illuminati Mind

Thursday, April 16, 2015
    More Structure - Covens

The groups your writer has called Covens are direct followers of The Parents. Each Parent has a Coven. Each Coven varies in size and makeup of their membership. Some Covens are as few as three members, others have hundreds.

They are a sort of 'middle man' between The Parent and the Bloodline or Family Branch they control.

Each Coven tends to be a reflection of their Parent. Very often sharing (at times only partially) The Parents power or gift. Which is to say most Coven members share The Parents' prolonged life and enhanced abilities. Not all do. Most.

As these beings interact with the Bloodlines and Illuminati members at other levels, they are often known by standard Illuminati members. Many cults and branches mimic or even worship them. This has caused many Coven members to be known by humanity over the centuries as well.

They have been 'Gods' and Pharaohs and Kings and Queens and Leaders and scholars and doctors, myths and legends ect.

The Parents select their coven members based on their own criteria which does not have any set rules. Often the Parent will ask existing Coven members for approval of new members. Each has a different strength which serves the Parent, Coven and Illuminati as a whole.

The recruiting process often takes a long time. Typically the Parent will identify someone of interest and begin interacting with or simply following the person of interest. After contact is made, The Parent typically runs the person through a series of tests, usually by means of a form of torment, to gauge their ability to handle secrets, keep secrets and process knowledge.

What attracts each Parent also varies. Sometimes the attraction is based on the subject having a strong mind or will or personality. At times it's simply that The Parent finds them attractive in any number of ways.

One thing that seems to be true for the majority is that Coven members are usually inducted against their will, or deceived enough that they are willing to 'serve the master'. As a result many Coven members are unkind, selfish, and what we consider evil. (tenebris donum)

Perhaps their main function is to physically enact the agenda of the Parent which follows the plan of the Parents Group.

As example: A Coven member would play the 'god' of a certain religion to cement their following. In more modern times, they like to play the role of ETs or 'higher dimensional beings' for channellers and contactees.

They are above the Bloodlines but for the most part influence the programs and projects more so than the Bloodline Members (aside from the Family Master of course). Some areas they influence the most are religions, secret programs (space, military and science) and the high level cults.

They are responsible for what we call Vampires, Werewolves, Monsters, Spirits, many haunting types, demons, some forms of ET and many other stories of strange creatures or beings. They also do a lot of containment and compartmentalization work 'rewriting' history and recorded events. (Most of this duty belongs to another group however)

These beings enjoy their job except for the rare exception. Very few Coven members have a high opinion of humans and believe themselves Superior to humanity. Something the Parent instills and reinforces within them. This seems to spiritually cripple them causing them to remain stagnant which increases their poor behaviors. They are always causing trouble in the world of humans.

Black Ops/Military, Mind Control technology, Cloning, Space Programs and work in Genetics is all under their care and control as they work on behalf of The Parents. They also work closely with Draco and other ETs for this purpose.

On several occasions they have altered the course of human development by posing as 'gods' or ETs.. Delivered indoctrination through channels and leaders. They are quite clever and inventive groups and share the Draconian ability and lust for deception.

Some of the Covens have become so powerful and corrupt that their Parents lost control and had to destroy their own coven.

Cults tend to knowingly or unknowingly worship them and several well known deities and characters throughout human history have been Coven members before or after they became well known.

They also create the many Secret Societies and provide their doctrine or rituals.

As your writer has mentioned before, one member of each coven become the Family Master who gives orders to the Bloodline they represent. They oversee all of the Systems of Control on this planet. They are however, following orders themselves.

The remaining members of each Coven either fulfill a role or simply exist. Some inspire, some inflict harm, some do nothing besides pursuit self interests.

If the Illuminati were a company, The Covens would be the upper management staff. The Parents, Board of Directors and the Draco the owners or shareholders.

As things are changing, their roles are expanding and some are currently pushing their own projects very hard to maintain control in this critical time. These beings do not work for the planet, or the humans on it, or even the Draco directly. Everything they do, they are either instructed to do, or choose to do so in hopes of pleasing the Parents.

They perform all sorts of nefarious actions in our world and almost all view humans, not as children, but as animals. Their ideology is the commonly known Illuminati ideology as they pass this down to the Bloodlines.

Your writer is choosing not to get into specifics as he only wishes for you to understand the structure for now and how these moving parts work in unison. He believes this is important for you to understand as this pattern is reflected from top to bottom of the Illuminati structure. The Covens have many many attached stories some of which are mentioned above, which could invite further detail, but we shall revisit these another time.

(In the next "Structure" post) We will discuss Bloodlines next which is an area that is more well known to most who seek this information.

We will (writer and readers combined) summarize all of this at another time.

http://theruiner777.blogspot.ca/2015...re-covens.html

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Breeze (16th April 2015), Chester (18th April 2015), dianna (16th April 2015), modwiz (16th April 2015), mojo (16th April 2015), monk (17th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I found this very interesting
    [SIZE=4

ReplyAnonymousApril 16, 2015 at 4:21 AM
    The illuminati have such superior knowledge, How did they justify all the infanticide? Were they "forced" or "tricked" I dunno, my guess is they would like us to believe they were, if we believe it they may be allowed to live.

Humanity divided by itself timesed by an aeon of dis-illusionment equals Spontaneous Global Apotheosis....equals..I go home....at last.

The RuinerApril 16, 2015 at 7:46 AM
    They were not tricked or forced. Perhaps not fully informed of the consequences but this is no excuse for them. They made a poor choice. They have continued to make poor and selfish choices.

Yes they would love us to believe otherwise. They would love you to blame it all on the Draco, or even one of their own branches, rather than the whole.

Your last statement makes an important point. Even without them, humans still have work to do of their own.

with respect,
    Last edited by Ria, 16th April 2015 at 17:50.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Breeze (16th April 2015), Chester (18th April 2015), dianna (16th April 2015), modwiz (16th April 2015), mojo (16th April 2015), monk (17th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I understand that if you are programed to think you are special from early on you would be walking around with the mistaken belief that you were, regardless of much evidence that would say other wise.....the penny's got to drop sometime or are they realy more stupid with all there advantages not to see?

In terms of a comparison I'v have not had the advantages of the education and been subjected to the assaults on my health and mind as many of us. So some what bemused that not more, considerably more have not worked out that the chosen devolving ideology of the families may not be true and where dose this realy lead to.....?

The Dracos seem intelligent yet why do they do what they do?
    OK.......power .... So when dose the novelty ware off and the devolving limitations of a myopic veiw kick in.
    It has been aeons of time now they played out all forms of power games, when the potential to evolve into a something far greater, a being that did not depend on the subjugation of another. In fact you could see it as a weakness to continue in this modus operandi. Needing to Lord it over another it is a co-dependent relationship.
    Last edited by Ria, 16th April 2015 at 20:16.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Breeze (16th April 2015), Chester (18th April 2015), dianna (16th April 2015), modwiz (16th April 2015), mojo (16th April 2015), monk (17th April 2015), ronin (16th April 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    there is no doubt when you start digging down the rabbit holes that the whole of historical and today's society is being run by oculist hidden knowledge.
    all of it is being kept from the masses as it has taken the route of the dark side,those who vote do not know what they are really voting for...
    now imagine that knowledge used for the good,just how this world would turn about quickly.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Breeze (18th April 2015), Mark (17th April 2015), monk (17th April 2015), Ria (17th April 2015), Tribe (24th April 2015)