Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 25323334353637 LastLast

Thread: The Plan (blogs by theruiner777)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    The Elders (Part One)

Due to not having a proper name to use for this group, your writer has decided to create one. So, we will can this group The Elders. He has called them The Oldest Ones in the past but this isn't true, as they are not the oldest anything.

Oral tradition is ancient and still the most commonly used way of recording and passing along history.

Some groups and even some entire races exist to experience and witness history unfold on various planets, during various times, for many different reasons.

Some writings are done. Often in such a way that they are not obviously historical accounts. Most of the time, these writings appear written as one would write a fictional story and not in the style we traditionally write our history. The writings are usually created for the groups membership, to share experiences between themselves. The true history is retold by those who live through it, when required or deemed useful.

When Atlantis arrived and the beings inside of it began to share their culture and create their first city, they also created a group for this purpose of witnessing history. The group they created are the group we will call Elders.

The Elders were selected by the Captain of Atlantis and eventually the acting Queens as time went on. Those selected for this group were chosen from the Human population of the time. They were all taught a singular method for prolonging their physical lives which they kept secret amongst them. They were meant to live through the rest of human history and witness all events as they happen. For the purpose of experiencing new occurrences and sharing them with future generations of humanity.

Thirteen were made in total, but the number of members the group was meant to maintain was eleven. Nine still exist to this day.

During the time of Atlantis they would travel everywhere they could, talking to people, lurking in popular places. Witnessing and sharing with others what they know and had learned. They spread the teachings of the Atlantian culture far and wide for those who wanted to learn them.

They also acted as a sort of council who the Atlantian Queen would share ideas for furthering the culture with. The Elders became representatives of humanity, doing their best to ensure the interests of the majorities and minorities were heard by the rulers of Atlantis. Any decisions that needed to be made would be agreed or disagreed to, by these Elders.

When Atlantis left, and the culture was in ruin, humans turned to the Elders for guidance and leadership. Which they attended to for a long time.

Until the Draco arrived.

It was the Elders who made the deal with the Draco. They were acting on behalf of humanity because humanity asked them to. They advised against the deal with the Draco but allowed humans the choice.

We can all see what choice they made.

This is not unlike the choice you will be making now.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

modwiz (10th July 2015), Spiritus Mundi (27th July 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    one of the comments inspired by The Elders (Part 1)

To the Elders of olden Times who have witnessed many cycles of Earth and her changing faces upon her shores.

Prior to the Draco’s return…. You were proactive in your mentorship with the leaders of that Time, assisting the many species that openly co-existed together. Your Time where you felt truly alive as you shared among the people great hopes and progress for the future.

During these ancient Times a Feline Race arrived upon these shores, a service to all group that unconditionally shared universal spiritual self empowering knowledge to the common people about the ‘Souls Journey’ that inspired spiritual re-connection to Spirit from whence all life Springs forth. This spiritual movement spread across those ancient lands with great promise of Evolution; the Elders heard about this movement, a few may have even supported it.

But then Earth drew the attention of conquering outsiders and wars in the skies began to blaze by these invaders; one of these species was the Dracos.

The Elders couldn’t convince Humanity that the Draco system was not in humanity’s best interest. The spiritual movement was hijacked and intentionally distorted/corrupted away from the original spiritually self empowering message and intentionally turned into a religion that promoted to seek ‘outside of self’ and worship gods.

It must have been saddening in those days to witness Consciousness decaying upon Earth, where Pharaohs no longer were selected for their spiritual wisdoms and walk, but by the passage of birthright in bloodlines.

Perhaps the Elders believed such golden times would soon return again, where you could once more share your long histories. So your silence ensued into the long wait. And such a long wait (weight in Time) it has been, where time has eaten away at your hope, aspirations and dreams whereby weariness, disillusion and procrastination set in within your beingness.

And now arriving in this Present at the 11th hour, where the next version of techno slavery Atlantis is rapidly unfolding, a story the Elders know so well. And still you silently wait.. waiting, procrastinating until there will be no ears left to hear your stories.

In hindsight, have you ever wondered how Her-story may have been so very different had you the Elders embraced that soul/spirit self empowering spiritually awakening movement shared so long ago? What if it had been allowed to bloom with soul-full aliveness in humanity – how different this present would be? It would have become so obvious that no Draco or any other ‘outside authority’ was ever required. Intermediaries are redundant when we KNOW we are part of Source. It would have also been obvious that history regarding the ‘body vessel’ is just one third of the story – and how Soul and Spirit are all intricately entwined bringing together the full wonderment of who we all truly BE/IS.

Most children even in our present times naturally have out of body experiences. Had this been encouraged everyone would have firsthand experience, knowledge and wisdom of who they truly are beyond this body vessel, understanding we are Eternal Beings, and for these moments in Time are on a journey exploring Consciousness as definable Self. That in those Higher Kingdoms of Consciousness our Soul stores all these wisdoms gained that can never be destroyed.

Many human Creator Souls have discovered this, they fear not the illusion of death as they are engaged with their Soul and Spirit and can consciously reincarnate again with their memories. Your writer of this blog is just one example of many who do this.

Why dear Elders, in these thousands of years, have you not truly asked yourself what these creator souls Know that you have yet to realise as you cling onto an unnatural way of sustaining longevity? How has this fixed length of time served your own spiritual Evolution?

What are you waiting for? The Draco have left.

Perhaps now is your Time to share what you know, and also begin to listen to what others have discovered that you had yet to discover.

Written in love and respect
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

modwiz (10th July 2015), Spiritus Mundi (27th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    http://theruiner777.blogspot.nl/
    Breaking Excuses
    There is no sure thing here. No guarantee. You could fight until your last breath and never be free.

But you might get free, and if you do you can inspire others to do the same.

Where to start?

There are patterns and cycles that have been created by others but exist within you. Conditioned thoughts and behavior. Most of this is coming from the subconscious mind. This is a good place to start.

Learning to understand how the subconscious is influenced and conditioned or even programmed will help you avoid the influences simply by being aware. Unfortunately this is not quite enough.

To remove yourself from the game you have to not play. What your writer means by this is not sitting under a tree and meditating to raise your vibration. (The intended audience is already aware of this mind control program. Higher vibration is vibrating faster, it does not imply "better")

Identify the influences and just like with symbols, reverse or redirect their polarity.

Make the subconscious, conscious.

You know how the tricks work, you will also notice, you do them too. Stop this. Don't employ the tricks.

Let go of the lies you believe as well as the lies you tell yourself. Avoid passing your lies to others. Don't alter your approach to be more effective if it does not come from an honest place and for a true reason.

Don't do to others what has been done to you.

Your ability to create is linked to imagination and requires action. Not simply dreaming dreams.

What have they been using against us? How does it work? What do we do so that it cannot work?

Bring the light to the dark.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemma For This Useful Post:

Chester (10th July 2015), Jengelen (9th September 2015), RealityCreation (11th July 2015), Spiritus Mundi (27th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Will it run out? Why doesn't it . . . even in our darkest . . . darkest . . . hours? Why not? What is it? Why is it there - even when it is the thorn in our side?

Last edited by Gemma, 10th July 2015 at 12:37. Reason: Problem loading video

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemma For This Useful Post:

Alan (10th July 2015), Chester (10th July 2015), Dracon (10th July 2015), mocha (4th August 2015)

Entity
    If you start to sound like Cassandra, its run out.

She reminds me of a director criticising her actors for their butchery of the already awful script.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Entity For This Useful Post:

Chester (12th July 2015), Dracon (11th July 2015), Dreamtimer (3rd August 2015), mocha (4th August 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    My first post on this forum was about a dream. In that dream I had gone, with my husband, on a tour of the solar system with someone (unsure who) on their ship. I recall passing Saturn. My focus was on returning to earth. It was all I could think of. But we were blocked. Up to that point I had believed we could go wherever we wanted. Yet there was an unseen entity/force preventing our return. I was devastated. Overwhelmed at first by rage, then despair. I was ready to give up living. That was when I wrenched myself out of the dream and awoke, calling out.

One interesting thing is, I don't recall seeing the other planets. Just Saturn and Earth. I'm sure we saw them all, yet I mainly recall Saturn and Earth. Why? I wondered.

I was interested in the most recent blog entries where the Ruiner discusses Saturn and the wave (which is for Her).

If I understand correctly, connecting with the Earth aids in going with the Organic Matrix.

"...they know that if things get too far out of hand (pretty much where we are getting to now) the planet will reset." In my dream the earth's oceans were green and the continents looked different.

Anything that helps us to make the Organic choice is much appreciated since it appears we can't help but breathe and eat the nano-crap.

I read references to pods and the hope that people don't choose them. Makes me think of full-body interface with VI. Is that what it is?

I don't even like first-person on a screen. Makes me nauseous.

Dracon, thanks for talking about the wave. And Her.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Jane56 (9th September 2015), Jengelen (9th September 2015), mocha (4th August 2015)

Thanks
    I am alone in this Ruined wilderness.....

Just kidding.

There's one sure bottom line with all of this: Choice.

Love or fear
    Organic or inorganic
    Sovereign or saved

:unity:

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Amenjo (25th August 2015), Jane56 (9th September 2015), Jengelen (3rd September 2015), modwiz (23rd August 2015)

Thanks
    Who knew I'd be the only one commenting here at this point? I didn't.

I read an article written by Kerry Cassidy about the Blue Avians. She begins, "Regarding Blue Avians and such... this blogger is closer to the truth than most:" and provides a link to the Ruiner's blog page that discusses them.

The heaviest point she makes in this article is to ferret out the truth and do research. In other words, take responsibility.

My favorite quote, "We are sharing a ride on a vehicle (Earth) and our dreaming contains important elements of truth about what is actually going on in this hologram."

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Amenjo (3rd September 2015), Cearna (3rd September 2015), idigress (3rd September 2015), Jane56 (9th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemma For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th September 2015), Jane56 (9th September 2015), Jengelen (9th September 2015), modwiz (9th September 2015), The One (9th September 2015), yobear (9th September 2015)

Thanks
    Just discovered this. Thanks for posting it here Gemma. Can't wait to listen.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Jane56 (9th September 2015), modwiz (9th September 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    I enjoyed the interview and found it informative. Especially about Shane. So much of it confirms who he is and where he comes from. His avoidance of lurid detail lets one know that this is a dog that will not return to its vomit. He carried himself with grace and demonstrated how the elite are much better at controlling themselves and having some self awareness. Kerry was unprepared, as usual, for her electronic exchanges and questioning. She kept wanting him to open up with some information, forgetting it is an interviewers job to use artful questioning to get what they think their audience wants. Kerry is no artist and shows contempt for the concept by her lack.
    Last edited by modwiz, 12th September 2015 at 01:43.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Dracon (11th September 2015), Dreamtimer (9th September 2015), Jengelen (9th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    Personally Shane is a lot easier to listen to than Corey or David W. I also find him more credible personally tho I'm not sure why. Maybe it is because so much of what he says resonates with my own thoughts and feelings about things.

I wanted to ask about the RH negative factor regarding selecting these ones for these programs. My understanding has been from friend of mine who is a royal, blue boy as he called himself, and he says the elite select out RH negative vs positive in their own families and that this is the criteria as they are closer relatives to the Draco so all in the programs are supposedly RH negative which if that is true, then Shane must be also and my guess is his siblings left out are not RH negative like him but proabably RH negative recessive so one of their children or more may be a candidate later. No one asked about this tho! Wonder why or if he'd even confirm it!?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

modwiz (9th September 2015)

Thanks
    I enjoyed listening to the interview. It was nice to have a voice to hear.

Dracon, thanks for doing it. It would have been funny (to me) if you had used that name in the interview. I was glad to hear from you your motivations in discussing the Blue Avians and your explanation of their 'origins'. I'm also really pleased that you discussed your abilities coming from your spirit and that all of us can tap into that source. Thank you.

Modwiz, I've noticed Kerry's unprepared aspect several times. She seems to shoot from the hip both in her style of questioning and in her set up. She says she's intuitive and lets that guide her during interviews and in discernment.

Maybe the next blog can be about Dragons....

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Jengelen (9th September 2015), modwiz (10th September 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I enjoyed listening to the interview. It was nice to have a voice to hear.

Dracon, thanks for doing it. It would have been funny (to me) if you had used that name in the interview. I was glad to hear from you your motivations in discussing the Blue Avians and your explanation of their 'origins'. I'm also really pleased that you discussed your abilities coming from your spirit and that all of us can tap into that source. Thank you.

Modwiz, I've noticed Kerry's unprepared aspect several times. She seems to shoot from the hip both in her style of questioning and in her set up. She says she's intuitive and lets that guide her during interviews and in discernment.

Maybe the next blog can be about Dragons....
    Kerry is not ready for prime time and will probably never be so. She has had years to hone her skills and she has neglected them. I was personally amused when Shane spoke of his aversion of/for blondes. I do believe he referred to the fake ones mainly. The majority and most garish of blondes. I share his disdain. Every Kerry interview is full of blonde (bleach) moments. Natural blondes have a very different look and behavior. Natural is appealing and in harmony with the body we chose to inhabit.

Judge not, lest ye be judged? It was spoken to hypocrites, not ordinary people. Using ones judgement is wise. Speaking it, not so much. LOL
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (10th September 2015), Jengelen (10th September 2015)

Thanks
    The 'blonde' issue has come up recently. There was no explanation of why it's blondes who are targeted for their 'activities'. It's a curious thing. Many blondes aren't naturally so. Does that matter? I was blonde as a girl but became brunette by middle school. I have red and blonde highlights caused by the sun. And natural silver.

My husband is in your camp, Modwiz. He doesn't care for blondes either. But that preference has no relation to horrific life experiences.

It's very interesting reading the pages of commentary over at PA. Apparently Bill and Shane are doing a written interview. I'm not sure if they're doing a video or audio interview. Now that the ice has broken I imagine some other interviews will be forthcoming. Its certainly a breath of fresh air with CG and DW being so ubiquitous these days.

Personally, I'd like them to talk about dragons...

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Jengelen (10th September 2015), modwiz (10th September 2015)