Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2431323334353637 LastLast

Thread: The Plan (blogs by theruiner777)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Dreamtimer I think you may be reading too much into things. Most of the members who would comment here, are simply no longer here or posting here. Others have posted on other forums or messaged me directly. No one is blaming TOT (that I can see) for this either.

As for the rest... It is good to hear you are not impressed. I've never been either.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dracon For This Useful Post:

Chester (30th June 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Thanks for your response, Dracon. I was being proactive due to some previous reactions. There are, obviously, still many here who were posting and commenting and are now not. I don't really need to know the reasons.

I was interested in the Atlantis story. In Stargate Atlantis the city was a ship and during the course of the show they took off in it and used its cloaking device. It was quite pretty.

In addition, the tech on this city/spaceship could only be activated by those who had the right genetics. They eventually developed a kind of injection for those who didn't have the gene naturally so that they could operate the tech.

Thanks
    Regarding the Plan: "It will appear fair, and be fowl." That's just funny.

They want to "Take away your natural spiritual evolutionary process, replace it with a cybernetic transhuman artificial process." So we become like the greys?

"The average human would gladly accept a cybernetic implant that makes them more than human." I don't recall if these were your words, Dracon, or the Ruiner's. I don't buy it. Most people I know don't want implants. I don't know everyone, of course.

"Nature will reconnect you to the abilities that have been occulted but exist within all of you." Amen to that.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

bsbray (25th June 2015), Chester (1st July 2015)

Thanks
    There's something I'm still a bit confused about:

Your Writer says, "As per my agreement, I can tell the truth, only if it can be easily written off as fiction if it starts to catch too much attention."

You say, "Disclosure is not a reasonable way to uphold their magical agreement. Typically they do so through films, music and books (disguised as fiction)."

It's not disclosure as you have said. It's the truth, as Your Writer says. I guess it's not disclosure because the audience is former illuminati?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post

I don't recall if these were your words, Dracon, or the Ruiner's. I don't buy it. Most people I know don't want implants. I don't know everyone, of course.
    Dracon and "The Ruiner" are both myself.

Do "most people (you) know" watch the Kardashians? Probably not... but millions of people do.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dracon For This Useful Post:

Chester (1st July 2015), ERK (25th June 2015), modwiz (25th June 2015), Spiritus Mundi (27th July 2015)

Thanks
    Your question is funny to me. I don't know anyone who watches it. I do know someone who runs the show.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Chester (1st July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Your question is funny to me. I don't know anyone who watches it. I do know someone who runs the show.
    The question is meant to be funny, but should also put things into perspective.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dracon For This Useful Post:

Chester (1st July 2015), ERK (25th June 2015), modwiz (25th June 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts
    I guess those who like Ruiner's blog are boycotting this thread. Sort of a strange self-censorship. (Please don't waste time blaming it on TOT. We're all grown ups here).

I've been reading commentary on Avalon. There are also related threads aside from the main thread about the blog. I for one like to see it reposted here. The blog is unpleasant to read for me due to the white on black. Interesting that the matrix data streams are blue....

If this Cassandra is one of the Parents, I'm not very impressed. Sounds like the same old same old oppressor excuses. Someone forgot to put some sugar in her tea.
    It started with this here http://jandeane81.com/threads/6302-T...#post841928725

I then found out that Ria had started a ruiner thread on her own forum.After that she decided to unsubscribe herself.She does not mind him posting on her forum, but thinks he needs a rest here

mmmmmmmm what gives.I also left the thread open as per request by members who enjoy this thread

cheers
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th June 2015), Chester (1st July 2015), ERK (25th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by The One View Post
    I then found out that Ria had started a ruiner thread on her own forum.After that she decided to unsubscribe herself.She does not mind him posting on her forum, but thinks he needs a rest here

Hi The One,

Ria misunderstood a blog I had posted as meaning I needed a "break" from forums etc, which is what led to the confusing posts. This has been sorted out with her and anyone else who misunderstood my post. Nothing to worry about here, no one is boycotting this thread that I am aware of. That no one is posting is happenstance based on many of the frequent posters to this thread leaving (for various personal reasons) and... I hadn't posted a blog in about a couple weeks for anyone to discuss.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dracon For This Useful Post:

Amenjo (25th June 2015), Aragorn (25th June 2015), Cearna (1st July 2015), Chester (1st July 2015), ERK (25th June 2015), modwiz (25th June 2015), The One (25th June 2015), yobear (26th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,593 Times in 381 Posts
    Dracon could think about starting a Subreddit. It only takes 10-15 minutes. There are some fascinating posters on his comments section. I'd like to chat with people like that. It might seem like more work for him, but it may end up being less, as we could talk to each other and figure the whole thing out, and he wouldn't need to answer mails or posts directly so much...

Just an idea.
    Last edited by Daozen, 28th June 2015 at 00:17.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Cearna (1st July 2015), ERK (27th June 2015)

Entity

Question

Quote Originally posted by Dracon View Post
    Dracon and "The Ruiner" are both myself.

Do "most people (you) know" watch the Kardashians? Probably not... but millions of people do.

Considering the best solution the "wise few" have to offer is to lambast the "ignorant many" on platforms so obscure there is zero chance of ever provoking a reaction through mockery, which would at least be something proactive, no wonder we are still slaves.

TV drama, online drama, no one is more or less awake than anyone else by virtue of their own wilfull addictions to exterior worship.

Judge not lest ye..

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Entity For This Useful Post:

Cearna (1st July 2015), Chester (1st July 2015), Dracon (28th June 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    One of the response comments to Cassandra's letter -

AnonymousJune 26, 2015 at 12:25 AM
    This person, in my opinion, is being quite honest about her indifference. Her letter was not written out of fear or the perception of a crumbling empire, but rather a pathological degree of narcissism. This is a predator/prey relationship. The wolf does not fear the sheep. We are perceived as a prey species and have been cultivated as such. This dynamic will not change until we as a collective, Will to change it.

Humanity's current situation did not just simply "happen", it was meticulously engineered for a specific purpose and has been steered toward a desired outcome. Mankind's baser tendencies have been lofted with little opposition and exploited exponentially. Unfortunately, people have been willing dupes. They have allowed themselves to become polarized within the Feminine principle of mind (the passive, generative aspect of mind), while the Masculine principle (the seat of the "Will") has been thusly inactivated. This set the stage for manipulation and control by the stronger, more focused Will of "others". Humanity has collectively fallen from the rightful position of co-creators to that of pawns, manifesting as a collective, the mental creations of "others". This is hardly an expression of "free will" in its intended sense. Individual free will has been co-opted. Much of humanity has been trapped in a root chakra mindset and successfully baited within its confines for Ages. We have been robbed of our intrinsic ability to think critically, question our perceived reality, and employ the faculties of logic and reason. All of this, not by chance or happenstance, but by design. As a result, much of humanity stands blissfully unaware, beguiled with subterfuge. Those awakened souls however, are to be commended. Overcoming the almost insurmountable odds that have been thrown before humanity is surely a feat that will echo throughout eternity. Should this enlightened few be given the opportunity to carry the rest of mankind forward, unimpeded; even on their backs, if necessary? Perhaps, but that dynamic isn't really conducive to individual spiritual growth either. The masses would still be "following"... albeit the "good" shepherds in this case, would they not? Certainly a better scenario than the one we currently exist in, but I'm not so sure "the many being carried forward by the few" is the point of this whole exercise, on an individual level anyway. "Followers" can be led and misled, so the collective would remain unchanged in that respect. I advocate a leveling of the playing field. The deck has certainly been stacked against us. We must all seek truth on our own. Suffering through that search begets spiritual growth. Allowing someone else to do the work for you, leaves you spiritually stagnant and often with a deluded sense of self.

Ignorance is a choice. Indulging the animal nature is also a choice. Allowing the "lie be real" charade to persist in your mind and in the minds of others, is a choice. Even amidst this mountain of subterfuge, these endless stumbling blocks that have been thrown before us all, no one has to remain ignorant or base in nature. No one has to accept the illusion as reality. We were created with the intrinsic power to transcend this matrix we were born into. Those who do not, do so by choice and at their own peril.

I have really enjoyed reading everyone's comments, but haven't yet had the chance to read them all. I hope my post wasn't redundant. If it was, I do apologize.

Much respect and gratitude

http://theruiner777.blogspot.com/201...30265533371254

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Cearna (1st July 2015), RealityCreation (1st July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I saw your reply to Cassandra, sam.

You made the assumption that Cassandra still has a soul. It may be, however, that to gain everlasting life, one may have to give up their soul. And, even if this were not the case, you'd have to wonder about the quality of the soul that could say those sorts of things about her fellow humans...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to jcocks For This Useful Post:

Chester (1st July 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by jcocks View Post
    I saw your reply to Cassandra, sam.

You made the assumption that Cassandra still has a soul. It may be, however, that to gain everlasting life, one may have to give up their soul. And, even if this were not the case, you'd have to wonder about the quality of the soul that could say those sorts of things about her fellow humans...
    It is a tenant in my world view that no one can totally lose their soul. I cannot know I am right nor do I claim to be right, but whatever my world view is at any particular moment in time is foundational to my entire being. This is mine now.

Having said that, in an experiential realm filled with both darkness and light, sometimes a being may choose to play the role of the darkest ones. It is my opinion that their soul encases the memories of these choices and the experiences that come forth from them. In soul time these choices/experiences may begin to reflect them back in ways they may wish to otherwise avoid.

My comment is meant to point that out such that Cassandra might look in her inner mirror now and see that her direction (to simplify) is one two choices. - Existence which ends in absolute loneliness and boredom (perhaps the place she started from as I had) or one that is filled with meaningful eternal life (the one I have chosen as of now). Since I am familiar with both and because I discovered that the key to my choices lies within my soul... I thought I might suggest she and the other parents consider this as well.

As for the quality of her soul, I am in no position to judge anyone's soul. I don't even see that as something I could do anyways. I would be fully capable of suggesting to someone as to the state of their soul at a moment in time and what states they may be creating, but it would not be a judgment... just my own assessment which may have some accuracy to it and may not.
    Last edited by Chester, 2nd July 2015 at 02:11.

Thanks
    I was looking over the contents in Outlanders data libraries yesterday and came across some "Hidden hand" material. Though I'm not familiar with it, I did recall it being referenced on this thread. So I did some reading. I definitely saw similarities between that and the Ruiner's offerings.

For example, the admonition to stop looking for a savior.

And, a very convoluted explanation of how, although enslaved and not allowed access to true free will, we are still responsible for our state of being and for 'giving away' the earth. (I'm not buying it in either version)

Interestingly, there is much more direct talk of the Law of One and there is a statement that the Ra soul group is working here now also.

If it weren't so tragic, I'd be laughing hysterically at the idea that they love us and what they're doing to us is for our own good. Oh, and they contracted with God, so it's all authorized. Oh, and they're actually at a higher vibration than God (6th going into 7th) and his silly plan of "Benevolent Dictatorship" only caused us to fail to evolve. Oh, and you only have to be 51% good to go to 4th Density Good World but you have to be 95% evil to go to 4th Density Evil World, which they will go to in order to pay out their karma over the next 20K year cycle. It's their sacrifice for us. Millenia of evil. All for us. (Should I be touched?)

Those in-between the 51% and 95% are the 'lukewarm' -presumably not enough evolved- and will have to stay in 3rd Density for another cycle.

It's weird to me to say that someone has to be polarized to a certain degree to 'evolve'.

Of course, there is the whole issue of defining evolution.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Chester (2nd July 2015)