Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2128293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: The Plan (blogs by theruiner777)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Draco, who would want to stop your blog? Clearly not the Illuminati since you're still an ally. Clearly not the Sphere Alliance because that's counter to their stated position. Must just be an individual human or two.

Why waste their time? You've said yourself, it's just a little blog. I've seen the human conflicts unfold but I don't see any controversy with your blog.
    Hi, I will try and help out a little here. If, Dreamtimer, your comment was addressing this statement by Dracon (the writer of the Ruiner blog) -

Quote Originally posted by Dracon View Post
    All the power of the cosmos to out our controllers but completely impotent when it comes to stopping my little blog. Funny that.
    I sense he was suggesting that whoever may represent themselves as someone involved with "special non Earth bound forces" type "programs" where these programs have identified "the bad guys" whereby the writer of the Ruiner blog is supposedly one of these bad guys, and these special forces are representing themselves to be backed by "all the powers of the cosmos" in getting rid of these "bad guys" yet somehow cannot stop a simple blog seems a little odd.

But also, I see something where you might be a bit confused so I will do my best to clarify.

Dracon is not an ally of the Illuminati. No where has he ever said this though others have attempted to twist his words into appearing as such.

If you have read the blog, you understand that he officially "left the fold" when he was age 26. Since that time Dracon has accepted work based on his gifts and abilities as long as the work does not go against his conscience... some of this work which may come his way via elements of the Illuminati. Those who are aware of the vast reach of the Illuminati know the scope of which they are involved directly and/or indirectly in just about every enterprise and endeavor occurring on Earth today. Dracon's lack of concern for his personal well being as a physical being is part based on his integrity and in part based on other factors not publicly stated but known by those who are the target audience of his blog, the Illuminati. All he has to do is stick to the truth and do so in a way that does not incite the outsiders and he should not be at risk.

If answering my question here can't be done, why make the statement here? Dracon doesn't post much. I doubt he just threw the words out for fun. There's a reason. One that doesn't need to be answered in a PM.
    Perhaps there may be good reasons not to just blurt things out in certain venues. I recommend a PM as well.
    Last edited by Chester, 12th June 2015 at 23:29.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Dracon (14th June 2015), Ria (13th June 2015), Trinity (14th June 2015)

Thanks
    I appreciate your input, mudpuppy, though I'd prefer that the man answer for himself.

You do have me wondering what in the world the Draco would offer that the BA could not refuse. I don't know how negotiations work between such different levels.
    Of course there are many more than just the BA. Five in the SBA. How many in the CA? Hmmm...
    The Ruiner blog suggests that the "BA, et. al." paradigm (as well as all the ancient human civilizations that have broken away) are simply Illuminati inspired constructs meant to influence humans to continue to search for "salvation" from without (as humanity has shown a pattern in so doing and for millennia) as opposed to recognizing their own responsibility in being in the position they are in and where it is suggested, perhaps it might be wise for humans to discover their own power and ability to create the world they wish to experience as opposed to allowing what once were the Draco (who are leaving) and are now the remaining Illuminati to call the shots for Earth, for all beings who dwell on and in Earth which includes humans who happen to impact the experiences of all life on Earth (including Earth, Herself) in a big way.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

ERK (16th June 2015), Olaf (13th June 2015), Ria (13th June 2015), sandy (13th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Dreamtimer,

I do in fact throw things out for fun. As I said, the comment was about a fictitious group. No need to take anything too seriously.

With respect,

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dracon For This Useful Post:

Chester (13th June 2015), ERK (16th June 2015), Ria (13th June 2015), Trinity (14th June 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Thanks Dracon. Glad to know all your words don't have to be parsed. The emotional reaction I received was certainly interesting.

Sam, I really appreciate your efforts. You write well and keep personal feelings out. (As much as any person can)

When I first heard about breakaway civilizations my reaction was more along the line of 'the basturds!" not the saviors. These groups aren't saviors that take our resources for their own ends and refuse to share the fruits.

There's plenty of energy to be spent exposing them for what they are.

I don't understand why it's so easy to accept the Draco presence but no other. Logically, this galaxy is full of intelligent life, not all evil.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Chester (13th June 2015), Ria (13th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The Galaxy is full of intelligent life, not all are evil, in fact most are not.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dracon For This Useful Post:

Chester (13th June 2015), Ria (13th June 2015), Trinity (14th June 2015), yobear (13th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Corey has stated many times that the spere alliance beings has erected energetic barriers around the the planet and solar system. Therefore no one can enter or leave. Everyone including the Dracos is trapped here to eventually deal with the consequences of their actions. No one is going anywhere!!

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The truth will be clear soon enough. I am not worried. You're free to believe whatever you'd like.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dracon For This Useful Post:

Amenjo (13th June 2015), Chester (13th June 2015), ERK (16th June 2015), modwiz (13th June 2015), mudpuppy (14th June 2015), Phoenix (14th June 2015), Ria (13th June 2015), Shadowself (13th June 2015), Trinity (14th June 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by saturnnet View Post
    Corey has stated many times that the spere alliance beings has erected energetic barriers around the the planet and solar system. Therefore no one can enter or leave. Everyone including the Dracos is trapped here to eventually deal with the consequences of their actions. No one is going anywhere!!
    So I will state that what you are stating (that someone else stated to you) is false.

Who then would be right? No one... so what is the point of your post in the thread that is meant to focus on the Ruiner blog?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

modwiz (13th June 2015)

Thanks
    I was reading one of your recent postings, Sam, where you were giving your take on the blog. You mentioned things coming down to a choice between fear and love. As stated in the blog entry. This is not a choice I can relate to. Love is always present. Fear comes in reaction to things.

I'm thinking of the movie with Will Smith and his son where they crash on earth which is off limits because it's become lethal to man. He tells his son, "Fear is not real. Fear is in your head. Danger is real."

That really caught my attention. Fear sure feels real. Yet it was good advice. Focus on the danger. Not the fear.

But none of this is about love. It's always there. Fear doesn't crowd it out. There was never any waxing or waning of love between the father and son. It was always there.

One of the oldest pieces of 'wisdom' advice in the world says to know thyself. Following that is to love thyself.

So, don't be afraid to love yourself. (I know you're not, Sam).

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Chester (13th June 2015)

Thanks
    The good thing is we all see these types of things our own way... and essentially, who is right? Who may be wrong?

It is my opinion that at the end of the eternal day... what will prove right is that which honors Life Itself... and I do not mean "existence" for one can exist without meaning in their experience. For me - Life (yes... with a capital L) is an unbroken continuum of meaningful experiences. Eternal Life is this... forever. What attracts me most is Eternal Life even though I cannot prove there is such a thing. I can be honest that as of today, that we might all, if we wish, experience Eternal Life is my most prolific desire.

What I discovered is that I can choose to be consumed by the fears I buy into or I can chose love. I find when I allow fear to dominate me, my life is chaotic and meaningless. On the other hand, when I make a choice which is founded by love (despite what fears might arise), I experience meaningful miraculous results. A few folks I respect also saw this ultimate choice. Here's one... Bill Hicks -

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo

One last comment... if I have Eternal Life, can I ever actually be "in danger?"
    Last edited by Chester, 13th June 2015 at 21:30.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (14th June 2015), mudpuppy (14th June 2015), Spiritus Mundi (27th July 2015)

Thanks
    I believe in Eternal Life. I believe we're all eternal. This physical life is just one part of our Eternal Lives. I would not want this physical body to be immortal. Then I would be deprived of all the other life experiences I might have. I'm not merely referring to reincarnation.

You have clarified somewhat the choice that was mentioned. Thank you.

Boy did I like that video! Great song and anything with Carlin is a little better.

If you have Eternal Life can you be in danger? Hmmm. I would say that physical danger would only be pertinent to this physical life. Spiritual danger would extend beyond. Personally I don't believe that anything other than ourselves can endanger our souls or spirits. As old as the earth is the saying that you have to sell your soul to the devil. He can't take it. So, unless you're 'in danger' of selling your soul, I'd say you can't be in danger at all.

Having said that, if you're an extreme sports enthusiast you may be in some danger...
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 14th June 2015 at 02:21. Reason: clarity, additions

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Chester (14th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    This blog post mostly revolves around me like so many others like it full of silliness.

For those interested I have added my response in the comment section. The "Illuminati agent" constantly referenced is myself, The Ruiner blog writer, and the comments appear under the name associated with that google account which is "Nico Lee".

http://sitsshow.blogspot.ca/2015/06/...etxsg.html?m=1

Looking forward to when the parade (thanks for that word Jack) moves on and leaves me out of its drama.

With respect,
    Last edited by Dracon, 14th June 2015 at 15:28.

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dracon For This Useful Post:

Amenjo (14th June 2015), Chester (14th June 2015), ERK (16th June 2015), mocha (15th June 2015), mudpuppy (14th June 2015), Trinity (14th June 2015), yobear (14th June 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by saturnnet View Post
    This is true because what? A certain "someone" said that?

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

ERK (16th June 2015), modwiz (15th June 2015)

Thanks
    Good question, Sam.

Maybe there really is a barrier.

Maybe the Draco really are leaving because they want to.

Maybe there really are numerous intelligent entities observing/visiting/communicating with us.

Maybe this really is all a dream and reality comes when we wake from it.

Meanwhile, it's all very exciting. May we channel our energies into loving, fruitful and inclusive activities!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Chester (15th June 2015)

Thanks
    Good question, Sam.

Maybe there really is a barrier.

Maybe the Draco really are leaving because they want to.

Maybe there really are numerous intelligent entities observing/visiting/communicating with us.

Maybe this really is all a dream and reality comes when we wake from it.

Meanwhile, it's all very exciting. May we channel our energies into loving, fruitful and inclusive activities!
    I agree... "maybe" to everything.

I also like your affirmation.

I do not always adhere to that affirmation though as I sometimes feel compelled to challenge those who push paradigms on others which cannot be proven either way, demonstrate a continuous pattern of story changing (to fit the perceived benefit of the day), who achieve high profile status and hits to the Paypal button on their sites who utilize alternate community celebrities who have achieved their own high profile via the selling of false hope and join the club of mutual verifiers which sadly sucks in the vulnerable.

Why this is important to me is that I have children, loved ones and friends who might get sucked in... Into a paradigm where instead of bringing forth self-empowerment (because they are continually bombarded with the dual method of first scaring the hell out of everyone about all the evils of the world, then creating a complete myth which the vulnerable see as "savior paradigm" all so they can fill their hole of a lack of real relevancy in their own life and fill their pocketbooks with the very evil cash they champion themselves to be leading everyone out from the grips of), they find themselves hanging on for every next "intel update" as to their salvation.

So since this thread is about the Ruiner blog, what we have not seen from the Ruiner is any Paypal button. What we have never seen from the Ruiner is any "change" in the story. What we have been told about the Ruiner that could be perceived negative has been massively embellished and has yet to be backed up with any proof for the embellishment.

The single instance that has occurred in relation to the Ruiner where anyone might ever conclude that he may not be what he presents himself to be on the blog was this - The Ruiner had a conversation with another where he used a tactic in bringing out details from the other such that he could somehow gain enough information to decide for himself if this other was actually telling the truth.

The Ruiner's conclusion soon became that the other was 100% fabricating their story.

That is simply opinion. It is not necessarily my opinion as my mind is still open about the other.

The explanation as to why the Ruiner used these tactics could be believed or disbelieved by anyone. I have chosen to believe the Ruiner based on all the rest of my experiences with the Ruiner blog and the Ruiner himself. But I could be wrong.

So because I cannot know for certain about any of these folks who express experience which I classify as non provable and other worldly, I have to look at all the other factors surrounding the various reporters of their experiences.

I also have to look at the "why" someone may "report" their experiences.

This is what makes the Ruiner unique.

The target audience for the blog of the Ruiner is supposed to be those that have been in the Illuminati (and may still be) who may have left or may be considering leaving. My understanding is that the blog itself was under the process of creation for over two months prior to the blog appearing. I chose to believe this is true. I know others who believe otherwise. What may be true? I cannot know for sure based on what I know.

So there is the opinion that the blog actually came forth for other reasons. Folks have right to hold their opinion in this regard. Yet I keep in mind the absence of the Paypal button.

So look at the paradigm suggested by the Ruiner blog. The underlying theme is that we (via our ancestors) made decisions which laid the groundwork for the collective experience we share today. An experience where outsiders (in part due to our own responsibility) have played a powerful, direct role in manipulating the experience of Earth, all beings who dwell in and/or on Earth and this of course includes Earth Humans. So the Ruiner blog suggests we look at our own responsibility in finding ourselves enslaved. I find this consideration incredibly powerfully wonderful. If I adopt this paradigm into my world view, I am free of ever being "the victim." Through reading this blog, this is what I have done. So I have benefited and in the very best way imaginable.

So does this mean the Ruiner blog has to be true? Frankly... in my case... and I emphasize I am only speaking for myself. It wouldn't matter one iota. Read again what I just wrote -

So does this mean the Ruiner blog has to be true? Frankly... in my case... and I emphasize I am only speaking for myself. It wouldn't matter one iota.

I apply this same view to all the other story makers. I look at the paradigm their stories suggest and examine them to determine if I feel they are beneficial or not. I also examine if these paradigms resemble a tried and true historically recurring theme that seems to assist in the keeping of Humanity of Earth in its role as a slave race. When I see these appear (through folks like David Wilcock as an example), I wonder what may actually be the driving forces behind it. Can one of the be the very Illuminati these folks champion themselves as saviors in freeing "us" all from? Hummmmm.

Now... putting my "odds maker" hat on. Based on all the factors I am aware of involving the Ruiner blog and the writer of the blog when weighed against all the factors of other well known stories (and thus the paradigms these stories suggest), I make odds much higher that there is truth to the Ruiner blog versus these other various stories out there.

I am NOT saying I have decided to incorporate as indisputable truth every single piece of information (and the conclusions I might make based on this information) as my core, foundational, multi-versal world view truth! I just make odds higher there's more truth... no wait - MUCH more truth that comes through the Ruiner blog than what some folks might say are competing stories where both cannot be true.

There may be one tiny new piece of information which comes forth which may cause me to completely change my entire view. Anyone who knows me has seen me do a complete reversal of opinion in an instant on only the tiniest bit of information.

I would characterize myself as quite sovereign, quite self empowered... anything but someone's victim who becomes a vampire for feeding on false hope (or worse) - a vampire that sells false hope.

The Ruiner blog has played a positive role in my achieving this state of being.

Still... and you will not hear this from the followers of other stories -

I say "maybe" to everything. Thanks Dreamtimer.
    Last edited by Chester, 15th June 2015 at 18:24.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Amenjo (15th June 2015), dianna (15th June 2015), ERK (16th June 2015), yobear (15th June 2015)