Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: The Plan (blogs by theruiner777)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,367 Times in 1,410 Posts
    Hello everyone. I've had to clean this thread up due to a few off topic posts that were reported to us. Let's please keep it on topic, and give Ria the courtesy that all members deserve when they start a thread to convey specific information. No singling people out and no hijacking please.

Thank you.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Church For This Useful Post:

GoodETxSG (12th April 2015), InCiDeR (12th April 2015), jonsnow (19th April 2015), Melidae (12th April 2015), monk (13th April 2015), Ria (12th April 2015), The One (12th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    Thank you Ria and to others for sharing....

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Breeze (12th April 2015), Church (12th April 2015), Melidae (12th April 2015), monk (13th April 2015), Ria (12th April 2015), Tonz (12th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,484 Times in 364 Posts
    Compassion for The Programmed - by the Ruiner

Many of you readers, if not all, have been spending a vast amount of time and energy trying to deprogram.

Whether it's from the cultural conditioning or more aggressive styles of programming or self inflicted patterns and traps, deprogramming is a very difficult and often long task.

For victims of aggressive programming as is involved with some major celebrities, or human slaves, or clone center toys, or shadow program ( military and space and science ) and MILABS and Monarchs - this can be near impossible for some to heal from well enough to effectively deprogram.

They break these people in ways most cannot fathom. Not even the level of violence in your media compares. Your writer recalls a decorated military killer seeing for himself what some of the clone toys go through and he said "I would watch 100 unarmed men be beheaded over watching that again any day."

All are bad, some worse than others in some ways but it's literally just picking a poison.

For some it's a violation of the body. For some it's a violation of the mind. For some it's the violation of their very will.

For some it's all of the above.

So let us remember this when dealing with or listening to or simply viewing these people.
    From your Pop Stars and BlockBuster Needle Movers, to your clones and shadow program victims, Politicians and MILABS. Everyone you can think of.

Let us send them love, understanding that their actions are inexcusable, so that perhaps they can have the strength to admit their own weakness. Let go of their delusions and illusions.

And Heal.

Posted by The Ruiner at 4/12/2015
    http://theruiner777.blogspot.ca/2015...rogrammed.html

[I personally found this blog update stirred me soul fully deep inside with much to contemplate............. such is the Will of love in action.]

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

DeeZe (1st May 2015), johnjen325 (13th April 2015), lookbeyond (13th April 2015), Melidae (12th April 2015), monk (13th April 2015), Ria (12th April 2015), ronin (12th April 2015), Scary Monster (15th May 2015), Sebastion (12th April 2015), Tonz (12th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    Powerful post.......can the so very broken be healed?......I hope so, have some doubts.
    It beggars belief that this situation (a living heinous insanity has prevailed at all) why would any being of sane mind wish tobe the author of such a creation let alone an insane mind. Annihilators of the life force and creation, a cynicism of unfathomable measure.
    If the old guard (reptililians)are handing over the rains to the slave drivers who wish to uphold the statisquo, what hope do the unenlighten have? And how and why pride in such a grotesqueness...back to the broken dysfunctional mine.
    We may be dumbed down and poisoned, what is there excuse?
    Dose not greater creative mind engaged enough?
    Last edited by Ria, 12th April 2015 at 23:44.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Binah (13th April 2015), Breeze (13th April 2015), Chester (18th April 2015), jonsnow (19th April 2015), lookbeyond (13th April 2015), monk (13th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    There is so much that is and has been 'hidden' and which is coming to light…
    now.

So much to remember and learn and integrate…

Thanks for helping to bring this into the light of our awareness.

JJ

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

Breeze (13th April 2015), monk (13th April 2015), Ria (13th April 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Ria View Post

Give the world a "White Hat" group, led by benevolent ET's, brought to the public in the form of a new group of political allies.

BRICs. "White Hats Groups". <insert ET name of the month here>.

They will give you what you want.

Once it's too late you'll remember..

"Oh yeah, this is what THEY wanted too!!??!"

Take the money away, replace it with a new system.

Take religion away, replace it with a new system.

Take all the Illuminati away, replace it with secret system.
    I don't know who this guy this but he doesn't seem very well informed or to have thought things through very far either.

For one thing, its BRICS, not BRICs, like "BRIC" in the plural. It stands for Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa. The fact that they don't even know what the acronym stands for is a good indication that they also don't understand the histories of these countries, their foreign policies, or why they would be banded together today. (I'll give you a hint: they are NOT controlled by the Rothschilds or any other western cabal family.)

Second of all, take the Illuminati and replace it with a secret system? The "Illuminati" (how about just "western cabal" -- it's more complex than just that the Illuminati secret society alone actually) are secretive. It's not like you're replacing some open, democratic system.

It would help if this person spent some time studying a little history I think.

As far as their solution to just withdraw consent, I'm not getting it. Walk up to someone on the street and tell them that they could get real change from the government if they just withdraw their consent. What does that even mean?
    Last edited by bsbray, 13th April 2015 at 03:46.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

JRS (14th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    Consent is an interesting issue, apprently we have consented!
    Consented unwittingly, unconsciously, duped, tricked, into consenting and there our those who have committed their own family members generations to come.
    How can this be considered consent? when unaware/ignorant of the agreement?
    OK there are those who have consented with out the full implications of what they were consenting too, some 13,0000 years ago.

So where is our free will in all this? It looks like the old guard have committed a grave error against the planetary law, against the kingdoms of this planet, as well as insighting /instigating further error by wilful imposed ignorance.

I don't buy the idea that by letting out a film, a snippet of information about the real truth lets "them" off the hook or that we have been informed, when we know longer know what that is. "Truth" unknown is not allowing free will, it is a con.

When is a con, not a con in the macavelion mind, I don't think truth, the laws, universal laws have no quater in such minds.
    We, those in their right mind did not consent.

Those in ignorance did not consent. To give consent would need the full facts and possible out comes. Also free will by its nature entitles you/me/us to change our decision.

The greater "we" did not consent.

I understand that the Ruiner is conveying the mind set of a group that dose not necessarily represent his own.
    Last edited by Ria, 13th April 2015 at 10:00. Reason: Foot note

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Breeze (13th April 2015), dianna (13th April 2015), monk (13th April 2015), Seikou-Kishi (13th April 2015), Spiritwind (13th April 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    You said it, Ria. I sure didn't consent to anything. There's a fellow (can't recall his name just now) who helps people perform rites and ceremonies to rid themselves of unknown covenants born of unknown consent. I'm not saying this is necessary. And I don't doubt that a well designed, heartfelt declaration of personal sovereignty and freedom from hidden bonds would work beautifully. In fact, your declaration here carries a great deal of power in my opinion.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Breeze (13th April 2015), dianna (13th April 2015), monk (13th April 2015), Ria (13th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,106 Times in 484 Posts
    Everything we are taught...everything that we think we know...has come from 'them'.

Consent? Free will? Truth or myth? Who taught us about consent and free will? Assuming something is 'truth' does not make it so...nor does assuming everything is a lie.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Melidae For This Useful Post:

Breeze (13th April 2015), dianna (13th April 2015), monk (13th April 2015), Ria (13th April 2015), Spiritwind (13th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,346 Times in 234 Posts
    Dregs of the Future
    https://prof77.wordpress.com/new-ear...los-castaneda/

“We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos and took over the rule of our lives. Human beings are its prisoners. The Predator is our lord and master. It has rendered us docile, helpless. If we want to protest, it suppresses our protest. If we want to act independently, it demands that we don’t do so… I have been beating around the bush all this time, insinuating to you that something is holding us prisoner. Indeed we are held prisoner!

“This was an energetic fact for the sorcerers of ancient Mexico … They took us over because we are food for them, and they squeeze us mercilessly because we are their sustenance. just as we rear chickens in chicken coops, the predators rear us in human coops, humaneros. Therefore, their food is always available to them.”

“No, no, no, no,” [Carlos replies] “This is absurd don Juan. What you’re saying is something monstrous. It simply can’t be true, for sorcerers or for average men, or for anyone.”

“Why not?” don Juan asked calmly. “Why not? Because it infuriates you? … You haven’t heard all the claims yet. I want to appeal to your analytical mind. Think for a moment, and tell me how you would explain the contradictions between the intelligence of man the engineer and the stupidity of his systems of beliefs, or the stupidity of his contradictory behaviour. Sorcerers believe that the predators have given us our systems of belief, our ideas of good and evil, our social mores. They are the ones who set up our hopes and expectations and dreams of success or failure. They have given us covetousness, greed, and cowardice. It is the predators who make us complacent, routinary, and egomaniacal.”

“‘But how can they do this, don Juan? [Carlos] asked, somehow angered further by what [don Juan] was saying. “‘Do they whisper all that in our ears while we are asleep?”

“‘No, they don’t do it that way. That’s idiotic!” don Juan said, smiling. “They are infinitely more efficient and organized than that. In order to keep us obedient and meek and weak, the predators engaged themselves in a stupendous manoeuvre … stupendous, of course, from the point of view of a fighting strategist. A horrendous manoeuvre from the point of view of those who suffer it. They gave us their mind! Do you hear me? The predators give us their mind, which becomes our mind. The predators’ mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, filled with the fear of being discovered any minute now.”

“I know that even though you have never suffered hunger… you have food anxiety, which is none other than the anxiety of the predator who fears that any moment now its manoeuvre is going to be uncovered and food is going to be denied. Through the mind, which, after all, is their mind, the predators inject into the lives of human beings whatever is convenient for them. And they ensure, in this manner, a degree of security to act as a buffer against their fear.”

“The sorcerers of ancient Mexico were quite ill at ease with the idea of when [the predator] made its appearance on Earth. They reasoned that man must have been a complete being at one point, with stupendous insights, feats of awareness that are mythological legends nowadays. And then, everything seems to disappear, and we have now a sedated man. What I’m saying is that what we have against us is not a simple predator. It is very smart, and organized. It follows a methodical system to render us useless. Man, the magical being that he is destined to be, is no longer magical. He’s an average piece of meat.”

“There are no more dreams for man but the dreams of an animal who is being raised to become a piece of meat: trite, conventional, imbecilic.”

Castaneda, 1998

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dianna For This Useful Post:

Breeze (13th April 2015), Melidae (13th April 2015), monk (13th April 2015), Ria (13th April 2015), Scary Monster (15th May 2015), Sebastion (13th April 2015), Spiritus Mundi (26th July 2015), Spiritwind (13th April 2015)

In Memoriam
    Thanks
    What Don Juan has said is essentially correct concerning their mind however, I know it to be "lower mind". Make no mistake about it, we have two minds-lower and higher mind. When the soul wishes to extend itself into the material worlds below the 6th dimension, it must pick up lower mind, their mind. Lower mind is/was supposed to be a tool to help the soul navigate these regions. Lower mind, their mind is the source for all of the mind passions, those being lust, anger, greed, vanity and attachment and its derivatives. Attachment, IMHO being the most insidious of all.

Lower mind, their mind is extremely clever. Lower mind will never lead you to higher mind. Lower mind is the very antithesis of higher mind. Remember, when you enter into another's game, you must play by their rules! The material worlds are the "game" regions and one cannot play the games without lower mind.

The only "hope" we have individually is to make contact with your own higher mind and it is higher mind, spirit which will lead one out of the morass we find ourselves in. We got ourselves into this mess for a reason and if one puts forth the effort to seek your own higher mind, you can get yourself back out again.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Useful Post:

Altaira (18th April 2015), Breeze (13th April 2015), Chester (18th April 2015), jcocks (28th April 2015), johnjen325 (13th April 2015), Melidae (13th April 2015), monk (13th April 2015), PurpleLama (13th April 2015), Ria (13th April 2015), Spiritwind (13th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,484 Times in 364 Posts
    I am pasting here a reply the Ruiner said to someone elses comment relating to his latest blog article titled "Compassion for The Programmed".

April 12, 2015 at 10:24 PM

Your writer considers forgiveness an art. He also considers the process partially complete if the transgressor has not asked for forgiveness.

With that said he would define forgiveness as the art of understanding wrongdoing well and choosing to release the emotional/energetic charge you hold from the actions of the one you are looking to forgive.

Your writer believes we forgive others, for our own well being. Which in turn becomes our well being.

Opinion of course. It's about making a choice. To hold a grudge or resentment, can be giving away power. If you do not have the will to forgive, don't.

To forgive is not to forget. Fool me twice... Because you are forgiven does not excuse your actions.

If you would like to share your thoughts on this, they would be welcomed.

Your writer is not asking you to forgive anyone here. Understanding and learning only. Oh, and love.
    http://theruiner777.blogspot.co.uk/2...15119259973337

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

Altaira (18th April 2015), Chester (18th April 2015), Melidae (13th April 2015), monk (13th April 2015), Ria (13th April 2015), Sebastion (13th April 2015), Spiritwind (13th April 2015)

Retired Member Germany
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Cup View Post
    Yes, I agree with you Ria it makes interesting reading.

As far as I'm concerned there is a veritable mis-information war going on targeting any type of seeker of higher truths.

Makes interesting times though.
    for this reason I use to trust myself
    my inner voice
    no worshipping anymore

I am the I am

Aloha Astrael

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Astrael For This Useful Post:

Altaira (18th April 2015), Breeze (13th April 2015), Chester (18th April 2015), Cup (13th April 2015), monk (13th April 2015), Ria (13th April 2015), Spiritwind (13th April 2015)

Retired Member Germany
    Thanks
    Ria

love your thread
    I am suspecting this desinformation programm
    who want to destract us from our inner source
    all this news about space wars

all this love and light channels
    a flood of information
    and every text you read is left brainside orientated

we have to be carefull about what we really let coming in
    as we are responsable about food.... I do not eat any junk food
    so I also no consume junk news who want to overhelm me and desempower me

we can NOT CONTROLL
    by knowing whats going on? an illusion
    who is the true?
    who is the lie?

the absolute true is our Buddha or lightbody our I am
    Castanheda is right in telling there is no right or wrong way
    only the way with the HEART is meaningful

love Astrael
    Last edited by Astrael, 13th April 2015 at 16:53.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Astrael For This Useful Post:

Altaira (18th April 2015), Breeze (13th April 2015), Chester (18th April 2015), Ria (13th April 2015), Spiritwind (13th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,106 Times in 484 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sebastion View Post
    What Don Juan has said is essentially correct concerning their mind however, I know it to be "lower mind". Make no mistake about it, we have two minds-lower and higher mind. When the soul wishes to extend itself into the material worlds below the 6th dimension, it must pick up lower mind, their mind. Lower mind is/was supposed to be a tool to help the soul navigate these regions. Lower mind, their mind is the source for all of the mind passions, those being lust, anger, greed, vanity and attachment and its derivatives. Attachment, IMHO being the most insidious of all.

Lower mind, their mind is extremely clever. Lower mind will never lead you to higher mind. Lower mind is the very antithesis of higher mind. Remember, when you enter into another's game, you must play by their rules! The material worlds are the "game" regions and one cannot play the games without lower mind.

The only "hope" we have individually is to make contact with your own higher mind and it is higher mind, spirit which will lead one out of the morass we find ourselves in. We got ourselves into this mess for a reason and if one puts forth the effort to seek your own higher mind, you can get yourself back out again.
    Perhaps it is time for someone to start a thread on "their mind" here at TOT...hint, hint.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Melidae For This Useful Post:

Breeze (13th April 2015), Catsquotl (13th April 2015), monk (13th April 2015), PurpleLama (13th April 2015), Ria (13th April 2015), Sebastion (13th April 2015)