Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1926272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: The Plan (blogs by theruiner777)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The only support the ten will receive will be the rising son. Although he is called that as he is expected to rise for, not against. This lie is directed at them, not us, this time.
    I'm not sure if I understand this part........
    Rise for...what? the illuminati king's son that is staying rises for humanity's freedom and self-sovereignty rather than against it ??

The old owners claim lifts in the fall. You will feel this, and will not need to verify with anyone else, your writer included.
    We will be like a fledgling baby bird that falls out of the nest, lands on the ground, tries to get his bearings, tries to fly, finds himself faced with new challenges and imminent danger. The parents try to assist, but mostly the fledgling is on its own, live or die.
    Last edited by mudpuppy, 6th June 2015 at 21:55.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mudpuppy For This Useful Post:

Ria (8th June 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Well I actually went back and read the entire blog. including all comments. Had lots of free time this weekend!

Incredibly interesting, has me wanting more.

Are there any reliable sources of info on the coming wave? As we all know most sources are disinfo, who can we trust on this?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alan For This Useful Post:

Chester (9th June 2015), ERK (9th June 2015), Ria (8th June 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Alan View Post
    Well I actually went back and read the entire blog. including all comments. Had lots of free time this weekend!

Incredibly interesting, has me wanting more.

Are there any reliable sources of info on the coming wave? As we all know most sources are disinfo, who can we trust on this?
    Trust yourself... try to "remember" and see if your memories correspond.

Also, consider the paradigm suggested by the Ruiner... does this point to something that attracts you?

For me, it points to understanding the importance of personal responsibility which then becomes self-empowering.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

JByas (9th June 2015), modwiz (9th June 2015)

Thanks
    "The grid is going" - The Ruiner

with that said, my question is how does the grid affect humanity in it's current state energetically, vibrationally, and physically?

Or can anyone point me to a reputable source on the matter?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JByas For This Useful Post:

Chester (9th June 2015)

Thanks
    Anu and sons have been local the whole time?
    Made me go dig up sumarian texts to get background info,smh.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JByas For This Useful Post:

Chester (9th June 2015), modwiz (9th June 2015), Ria (9th June 2015)

Thanks
    The Path Of Discoveries
    Their hope is to change the world without you knowing. There will be no disclosure. The criminals will be dealt with by new heroes and these heroes will become your new criminals.

Magic and technology are at their indistinguishable point. Technology will continue to replace everything around us that is natural.

They can stage and simulate well enough to fool the majority of people all over the world. And they will.

Discoveries will be made like a wild fire. Each water cooler discussion will lead into the next with all the remarkable things "we" have figured out, created, built, found and encountered.

Sites that contain clearly ET materials are being cleansed and reduced to appear as if the site was only created by ancient humans. The concept of ETs being all human Breakaway civilizations will be enforced squashing the idea that humans have ever been harvested by ETs or that ETs exist at all.

They will tell us it is all just us. Nothing else. No one else. It's all people, who in times past, discovered the same things we discovered, and fell to tragedy. Tragedy "we" will avoid. All those in the past left and we will do differently.

We will stay.

Death of the west, rise of the east. No more needs to be said on this. Watch it happen. Most are begging for it. The grass is always greener...

Replacing the natural with artificial. Artificial will then become virtual. Hoping to create a new hologram for the mind to live within. They don't need the body for their goals.

They do recognize they cannot hold dominion over her, and so the mission is to get us floating.

As you're reading you're connecting these things with several separate project and programs. This is because the Parents started these plans many years ago now, granting them a head start. They don't need to do much but let things play out. One of them has actually used the word that came to mind - autopilot.

The noise is fun. Whenever you need some entertainment go read it. Trust me you will enjoy the distortions of the same old patterns.

The Variable is the wave. Called this because they are creating a screen to blur it out. They won't be able to keep everyone silent who can see past the screen but the noise may drown them out.

~Trust yourself, as this is part of your test. These discoveries will trigger your long term memory from past lives and your universal consciousness.~

Posted by The Ruiner at 6/09/2015 03:36:00 PM
    http://theruiner777.blogspot.com/201...scoveries.html
    Last edited by yobear, 9th June 2015 at 21:27. Reason: Add link

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yobear For This Useful Post:

Alan (10th June 2015), Chester (10th June 2015), mudpuppy (9th June 2015), robinh (10th June 2015), Spiritus Mundi (27th July 2015)

Thanks
    I am pleased to see the Ruiner Blog being pointed to by highly respect researchers who I have known personally for years -

Eve Lorgen - Author of two seminal works - The Love Bite and The Dark Side of Cupid

and a compatriot of James Bartley

http://evelorgen.com/wp/

Her comments related to the Ruiner Blog can be found here
    Last edited by Chester, 10th June 2015 at 21:50.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Amenjo (10th June 2015), Dracon (10th June 2015), ERK (12th June 2015), modwiz (11th June 2015), mudpuppy (10th June 2015), Trinity (11th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by JByas View Post
    "The grid is going" - The Ruiner

with that said, my question is how does the grid affect humanity in it's current state energetically, vibrationally, and physically?

Or can anyone point me to a reputable source on the matter?
    go here
    search for 'grid' and start reading.

I do not prefer to presume to which grid he refers as there are numerous energetic constructs refered to as 'grids'. I have my opinion which one it is but it is better that we should educate ourselves.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    All the power of the cosmos to out our controllers but completely impotent when it comes to stopping my little blog. Funny that.

The Grid I referred to is a holographic projection grid and an energetic wall of sorts. It blocks certain energy signatures from coming or going (often referred to as a Stargate that makes this a prison planet - not that I agree with the prison part) and this grid also is connected to the "light trap" as it has been called. There are other uses such as collecting loose energy and manipulating the senses. This has been turned off and will be physically removed. Don't accept my word for this, go take a look or feel for yourself. (We are all capable of this) we have other things to circumvent now.

The Sumerian texts are wonderful, and very full of truth, but.. They were dictated by the very beings who have controlled us. Should be remembered when reading. "Local" for a Draco could mean anywhere within the Galaxy as they can travel quickly. "leaving" simply means taking their attention away from this planet and directing it elsewhere. (As well as removing any tech or trap which belongs to them from earth. )

None of this matters. Perhaps helpful but truly we have always had what we need to fix this mess. It requires doing, not reading my blog. So many of you are doing this (modwiz is a great active example of this type of path) .. And it is beautiful.

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dracon For This Useful Post:

Alan (11th June 2015), Amenjo (10th June 2015), Chester (11th June 2015), ERK (12th June 2015), Jane56 (11th June 2015), JByas (11th June 2015), modwiz (11th June 2015), mudpuppy (11th June 2015), Spiritus Mundi (27th July 2015), Trinity (11th June 2015), yobear (12th June 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dracon View Post
    So many of you are doing this (modwiz is a great active example of this type of path) .. And it is beautiful.
    I am really glad to read you pointing this out about Modwiz... alluding to the project that Modwiz has been invited into... that he has been taking on a proactive role in doing what someone can to properly honor Earth and those of us who are found on and/or within Her Home and who actually understand the opportunity Earth humans have which is to care for Her and all those who dwell here as custodians as the projects of PVoP are all Earth Friendly.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

modwiz (11th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,593 Times in 381 Posts

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Draco, who would want to stop your blog? Clearly not the Illuminati since you're still an ally. Clearly not the Sphere Alliance because that's counter to their stated position. Must just be an individual human or two.

Why waste their time? You've said yourself, it's just a little blog. I've seen the human conflicts unfold but I don't see any controversy with your blog.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Draco, who would want to stop your blog? Clearly not the Illuminati since you're still an ally. Clearly not the Sphere Alliance because that's counter to their stated position. Must just be an individual human or two.

Why waste their time? You've said yourself, it's just a little blog. I've seen the human conflicts unfold but I don't see any controversy with your blog.
    dracon is not ally of illuminati. He never really was although he tried. Your comments seem confused and lacking understanding.

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Hi mudpuppy. I'm not confused, just curious.

In post #185 on this thread ERK expressed her appreciation of the Ruiner's March 26th posting where he said, "As part of my agreement with the Order when I left the family, I created a "regular life" and public personality that not only hides any involvement with the "Illuminati" but also makes it very easy to discredit me should I have gone full Whistle blower previously." There's more, but I think that's enough.

Also, during the active drama there was a posting of his where he said, basically, Yeah, I'm back on the payroll, so what? My message hasn't changed.

My question about the blog remains.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Hi mudpuppy. I'm not confused, just curious.

In post #185 on this thread ERK expressed her appreciation of the Ruiner's March 26th posting where he said, "As part of my agreement with the Order when I left the family, I created a "regular life" and public personality that not only hides any involvement with the "Illuminati" but also makes it very easy to discredit me should I have gone full Whistle blower previously." There's more, but I think that's enough.

Also, during the active drama there was a posting of his where he said, basically, Yeah, I'm back on the payroll, so what? My message hasn't changed.

My question about the blog remains.
    It's unclear to me as well to whom dracon is referring in his statement.

However your quote about him hiding involvement with illuminati, was referring to them hiding his past, not him hiding any current relationship with them.
    And the quote about him being back on the payroll, was not as ally, but simply as opportunity to do some good in a specific circumstance as he explained in the other part of that same message.

regards

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mudpuppy For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (11th June 2015), ERK (12th June 2015)