Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast

Thread: The Plan (blogs by theruiner777)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Rebel&Rocket View Post
    I hope not. The point here is that everyone gets to have their own point of view. I read both blogs and I get to decide what I take from both. That's the cool thing about information.
    I would hope so. I have life experience to contribute. I do not know why but it does seem that some are only looking to spar. I am not much of fighter. I do enjoy open exchanges of ideas and experiences. I hope this will be possible here. I have only recently been logging back on and following certain subjects that are dear to me and my family.
    SF

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Silver Phoenix For This Useful Post:

Alan (3rd May 2015), Aragorn (1st May 2015), JRS (1st May 2015), Rebel&Rocket (2nd May 2015), reno (1st May 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 165 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Omnisense View Post
    Essentially they did say there is more darkness manifested than is optimal for growth on Earth. They said that is due to 2 major reasons:

1. Dark ET races hold power.
    2. Due to exopolitical agreements every single race in the universe is allowed to carry out their true nature. Nature creates both dark and light beings. Nature is revered by both dark and light ETs(probably not all but most). If the intent of the universe is to be weighed, it is to allow darkness.

Balance applies to all things...
    I love this, Omnisense. It gives me this image of the "Universal Police" coming in and saying, "Okay, break it up. Go pick on someone your own size."

I would definitely subscribe to there being far more positive in the universe. It seems to me there must be a reason harming others does so much psychological damage to the majority of us (humans) - to the perpetrator also, I mean. Like it goes against our very nature.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rebel&Rocket For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st May 2015), Chester (1st May 2015), InCiDeR (1st May 2015), Omnisense (1st May 2015), Pebbles (2nd May 2015), reno (1st May 2015), Ria (1st May 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Silver Phoenix View Post
    I do not know why but it does seem that some are only looking to spar.
    I have no intent to spar. My post to you was more like this than anything IMHO:

"I do enjoy open exchanges of ideas and experiences."

Except I disagreed with you. Disagreeing isn't a fight... ... Your first post was a direct assault of those interested in theruiners info, calling them lower vibrational souls....

And please answer this: Why did you sign up the name Omniverse? Can you confirm for me that you did?

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Omnisense For This Useful Post:

Alan (3rd May 2015), Breeze (1st May 2015), Chester (1st May 2015), Cup (1st May 2015), ERK (1st May 2015), InCiDeR (1st May 2015), Pebbles (2nd May 2015), reno (1st May 2015), Ria (1st May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hello beautiful people!

Love before you, love behind you, love under your feet; love within you, love over you, let all around you be love!

Ladies and gentlemen. . .we may disagree, but the curtains are opening, are you on your mark???

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Rocket's Mom For This Useful Post:

Alan (3rd May 2015), Aragorn (1st May 2015), Breeze (1st May 2015), bsbray (1st May 2015), InCiDeR (1st May 2015), Pebbles (2nd May 2015), Rebel&Rocket (1st May 2015), reno (1st May 2015), Ria (1st May 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    We can have a discussion without making it personal.

I do enjoy open exchanges of ideas and experiences.
    So let's share ideas without personal comments. I'm not singling anybody out or taking sides here, I'm just suggesting we go back to the ideas themselves.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Alan (3rd May 2015), Aragorn (1st May 2015), Breeze (1st May 2015), Chester (1st May 2015), Gemma (1st May 2015), InCiDeR (1st May 2015), mojo (5th May 2015), Omnisense (1st May 2015), Pebbles (2nd May 2015), Rebel&Rocket (1st May 2015), reno (1st May 2015), Ria (1st May 2015), zera (1st May 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Lower than it already is? I was having a respectful conversation with Sam. Is everyone in this thread going to be so rude and confrontational? If I hit a nerve I am sorry.
    SF
    Forgive me but the mods asked that this thread be a discussion of the ruiner's blog and perhaps elements within this blog. Why not PM me or perhaps create another thread and we can discuss things there? I prefer open and honest discussion anyways... in fact, I am completely fine if you or anyone else shared anything you know about me... my story, including things shared privately in this regard. Perhaps we should lay ALL cards on the table?

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st May 2015), Breeze (1st May 2015), ERK (1st May 2015), InCiDeR (1st May 2015), modwiz (1st May 2015), Omnisense (1st May 2015), Pebbles (2nd May 2015), Rebel&Rocket (1st May 2015), reno (1st May 2015), Ria (1st May 2015)

Thanks
    I am not entitled to have a conversation without being jumped on? Is this a closed little group that has an invitation only membership? If I asked respectful questions that are dear to my heart and I am an outcast? Is this how The One Truth works? I happen to have some real life experience that could be shared and used in this thread. I have lost family members to these real life experiences. Am I unwelcome? If so why? Guild by association?
    SF
    If Corey shared with you part of my story (and I would not mind if he did), you would know that I, also, have lost family members in relation to the bigger picture games being played on Earth in recent years. Let's take this discussion outside of this thread (as asked by the mods... respectfully, more than once), ok?
    Last edited by Chester, 1st May 2015 at 02:41.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st May 2015), Breeze (1st May 2015), bsbray (1st May 2015), Church (1st May 2015), InCiDeR (1st May 2015), modwiz (1st May 2015), Omnisense (1st May 2015), Pebbles (2nd May 2015), reno (1st May 2015), Ria (1st May 2015), Sooz (1st May 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,166 Times in 20,332 Posts
    Your first post was a direct assault of those interested in theruiners info, calling them lower vibrational souls....
    That is not how I read her post, Omni. Silver Phoenix was making a general reference about people who study satanism and Luciferianism. She made no comments with regard to the participants of this thread, nor did she target anyone personally, so don't take it that way.

And please answer this: Why did you sign up the name Omniverse? Can you confirm for me that you did?
    That is a personal and off-topic allegation, Omni, and we have asked all of our members to refrain from that kind of stuff. Silver Phoenix is not participating in this thread either as a spy or an agent provocateur in service of Corey, but rather out of her own interests and her own experiences with regard to this subject. She is an individual, just like the rest of us. Please treat her (and each other) with respect.

If you or anyone else has a complaint about the behavior of any particular member here at The One Truth, then the proper course of action is to bring the matter to the attention of the moderator team -- that's what we're here for -- instead of confronting said member openly, which would only lead to yet another off-topic argue. We've all seen what those end up like, and I think we've had enough of those around here at The One Truth by now, wouldn't you agree?

Lastly, with regard to that personal question, any member is free to register under a name of their choosing, so long as they are not actually impersonating anyone of importance on the public scene -- which would lead to potential threats with litigation -- or trying to get out from underneath a ban. You do not own an exclusivity contract to the name "Omniverse", anymore than that I would own one on the name "Aragorn".

In fact, I have had to choose different variants of my chosen pseudonym already over the years at other venues because "Aragorn" -- spelled like this -- was already in use at those venues. In addition to that, a certain Cockney madman whom we both know has actually even been impersonating me on his own forum, using the same name as I myself have here. I think that he wouldn't be too compliant if I were to register at his forum and request that he stop using my pseudonym.

That's just a FYI, mind you. Now please, get back to an intelligent discourse over the material presented in this thread. Thank you.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Alan (3rd May 2015), mojo (5th May 2015), Olaf (1st May 2015), Sooz (1st May 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    That is not how I read her post, Omni. Silver Phoenix was making a general reference about people who study satanism and Luciferianism. She made no comments with regard to the participants of this thread, nor did she target anyone personally, so don't take it that way.
    She said this:
    The lower vibrational Illuminati teachings will be a beacon to lower vibrational human souls and minds.
    I think it's obvious it was aimed at theruiners info. Or else is her post completely off topic?

That is a personal and off-topic allegation, Omni
    It is easily verifiable by going to her profile and looking at the visitor messages. It isn't an allegation. It is provable fact.

Silver Phoenix is not participating in this thread either as a spy or an agent provocateur in service of Corey, but rather out of her own interests and her own experiences with regard to this subject. She is an individual, just like the rest of us. Please treat her (and each other) with respect.
    I do treat her with respect. And she said herself she was posting on the forum in subjects dear to her family, as said here:
    I have only recently been logging back on and following certain subjects that are dear to me and my family.
    Her first post on this entire forum is in theruiner's thread calling people who look into illuminati teachings lower vibrational inferior souls. I don't think you are seeing things clearly Aragorn. If this was a jury I'd say you have a perceptional bias. Not intentionally or maliciously, but just by the mechanics of consciousness and perception to serve observations relative to one's own reality. I am not totally free of this, but I have worked hard on it. Others seem to be oblivious to the mechanics of perception.... So maybe I misinterpreted her post as an attack against the followers of theruiners blog, when it was an honest comment. However I do find it quite telling her first post was in theruiners thread, not her husbands... Also posting negative things about people who look into illuminati subjects. I think it's a little more obvious than you are aware Aragorn...

If you or anyone else has a complaint about the behavior of any particular member here at The One Truth, then the proper course of action is to bring the matter to the attention of the moderator team -- that's what we're here for -- instead of confronting said member openly, which would only lead to yet another off-topic argue. We've all seen what those end up like, and I think we've had enough of those around here at The One Truth by now, wouldn't you agree?
    Yes I do agree. However part of discussing on a forum is disagreements. If nothing was wrong with her post judging others as inferior based on their interests, I do not see anything wrong with me responding and saying I disagree and why exactly I disagree. If disagreements are not allowed what is the point of discussion? Some members of any forum take it personal when you disagree, and it can turn into a fight. However mature people can disagree just fine without resorting to any fight....

Lastly, with regard to that personal question, any member is free to register under a name of their choosing, so long as they are not actually impersonating anyone of importance on the public scene -- which would lead to potential threats with litigation -- or trying to get out from underneath a ban. You do not own an exclusivity contract to the name "Omniverse", anymore than that I would own one on the name "Aragorn".

In fact, I have had to choose different variants of my chosen pseudonym already over the years at other venues because "Aragorn" -- spelled like this -- was already in use at those venues. In addition to that, a certain Cockney madman whom we both know has actually even been impersonating me on his own forum, using the same name as I myself have here. I think that he wouldn't be too compliant if I were to register at his forum and request that he stop using my pseudonym.

That's just a FYI, mind you. Now please, get back to an intelligent discourse over the material presented in this thread. Thank you.
    I never implied I own the name Omniverse. I just found it curious she would use that name after clearly knowing I had used it on Avalon. I was more interested to know if it was Corey or her that signed it up....

And yes I feel a response to you is correct, as you replied to me in a thread. If you do not think my response is appropriate next time engage me in PM, so that I reply in PM. I feel you are presenting things inaccurately(such as saying my claim is simply alleged), so I feel the need to reply in the thread.
    Last edited by Omnisense, 1st May 2015 at 03:40.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omnisense For This Useful Post:

Breeze (1st May 2015), InCiDeR (1st May 2015), Pebbles (2nd May 2015), Ria (1st May 2015), Sooz (1st May 2015)

Thanks
    I think it's obvious it was aimed at theruiners info.
    Then still, it is not a comment intended to say that the readers of this thread would be lower vibrational beings.

It is easily verifiable by going to her profile and looking at the visitor messages. It isn't an allegation. It is provable fact.
    It's also off-topic and ad hominem. It has nothing to do with the Ruiner and his material.

Her first post on this entire forum is in theruiner's thread calling people who look into illuminati teachings lower vibrational inferior souls. I don't think you are seeing things clearly Aragorn. If this was a jury I'd say you have a perceptional bias. Not intentionally or maliciously, but just by the mechanics of consciousness and perception to serve observations relative to one's own reality. I am not totally free of this, but I have worked hard on it. Others seem to be oblivious to the mechanics of perception.... So maybe I misinterpreted her post as an attack against the followers of theruiners blog, when it was an honest comment. However I do find it quite telling her first post was in theruiners thread, not her husbands... Also posting negative things about people who look into illuminati subjects. I think it's a little more obvious than you are aware Aragorn...
    Neither you nor I are to be the judges on the how or why she didn't post her first post in her husband's thread, plus that said thread has already had so many off-topic chatter that we're currently working on a way to split off that chatter onto a separately created thread, within the limitations of the vBulletin software.

By consequence, I don't think that there would be an incentive for Silver Phoenix to post on her husband's thread, since that thread is intended specifically for members' questions to Corey. I don't think Corey's wife is going to be needing a forum to ask her husband any questions about his experiences, do you?

Yes I do agree. However part of discussing on a forum is disagreements. If nothing was wrong with her post judging others as inferior based on their interests, I do not see anything wrong with me responding and saying I disagree and why exactly I disagree. If disagreements are not allowed what is the point of discussion? Some members of any forum take it personal when you disagree, and it can turn into a fight. However mature people can disagree just fine without resorting to any fight....
    You took it personally, and she said that she didn't mean it that way. That ends the story, right there. The other thing -- about her allegedly having registered as "Omniverse" here -- is off-topic and confrontational.

I never implied I own the name Omniverse. I just found it curious she would use that name after clearly knowing I had used it on Avalon. I was more interested to know if it was Corey or her that signed it up....
    Then ask her that via a PM, or consult with the moderators who were around at the time that said name was registered -- asking Malc or Tonz would be a good start. Don't bring that up in an open thread. It has no place here.

And yes I feel a response to you is correct, as you replied to me in a thread. If you do not think my response is appropriate next time engage me in PM, so that I reply in PM. I feel you are presenting things inaccurately(such as saying my claim is simply alleged), so I feel the need to reply in the thread.
    I responded to you here on the thread in my role as a moderator because I felt that an open response was warranted in order to stop the thread from derailing. I also consider your reply to me here valid, and I acknowledge and respect your vantage.

As for whether your claim is legitimate or not, I personally cannot vouch for that because I have only joined the moderator team very recently, and I have not even been a member of The One Truth for as long as you have, so I have no way of ascertaining the facts behind that complaint. This is something I feel that should best be addressed with one of the moderators or administrators who were already around at that point in time -- in practice, this would mean either Malc or Tonz, although this may have also occurred during Church's first stay here before he took his leave of absence from the forum, so he too may know.

Either way, it's off-topic, as I said. So now please let's get back to a constructive dialogue, yes? No more ad hominems, please. Things were going well with this thread up until now, and we would like to keep it like that. Thank you.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Gemma (1st May 2015), InCiDeR (1st May 2015), Omnisense (1st May 2015), tonig (7th May 2015)

Thanks
    We need a thread where we can discuss both the material of the ruiner777 and what is presented by GoodETxSG so we can discuss the paradigms the two sources suggest in relation to each other.

Let me know if I can create this thread and I will. Or, let me know this can be done in this thread and I will begin.
    Last edited by Chester, 1st May 2015 at 06:17.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Breeze (1st May 2015), ERK (1st May 2015), InCiDeR (1st May 2015), modwiz (1st May 2015), Pebbles (2nd May 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    We need a thread where we can discuss both the material of the ruiner777 and what is presented by GoodeTxET so we can discuss the paradigms the two sources suggest in relation to each other.

Let me know if I can create this thread and I will. Or, let me know this can be done in this thread and I will begin.
    Given the fact that GoodETxSG and the Ruiner aren't exactly friends, I don't think that this would be a wise idea, Sam. But we'll sleep on it.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Alan (3rd May 2015), bsbray (1st May 2015), modwiz (1st May 2015), The One (1st May 2015), tonig (7th May 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Given the fact that GoodETxSG and the Ruiner aren't exactly friends, I don't think that this would be a wise idea, Sam. But we'll sleep on it.
    The goal would be to keep the individuals out of it... I could do this and I believe others can too. I happen to benefit in considering both paradigms suggested by the two sources and would love to express those benefits. I also have some sadnesses related to each paradigm and would love to express those also.

If though... the concern is too great that a civil and adult discussion is so unlikely to be maintained, I defer to your judgment... for the fact it is your forum and that you likely know better than I would (as I am a very new member) how this might all end up.
    Last edited by Chester, 1st May 2015 at 06:46.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st May 2015), bsbray (1st May 2015), modwiz (1st May 2015), Pebbles (2nd May 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    I would be interested in something along those lines too, Sam. The problem for the staff comes in first with recent events, particularly surrounding these two threads, and trying to keep personal comments to a minimum. The staff wants to begin encouraging discussion of content exclusively, if possible, and cut back potentially antagonizing or confrontational posts to as close to zero as possible. I realize that you want to discuss only the content, too. The problem to be solved comes in with the practicality of how this could actually be accomplished without causing a headache for everyone involved. When you review the content in question I'm sure you can see how this can quickly become something other than an objective discussion.

The reality of the situation for now is probably that it's best to take notes on both sides of the issue and hold on to them. You can always weigh each side for yourself, and see what you can make of that, and for the time being this may be the best solution.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st May 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    The goal would be to keep the individuals out of it... I could do this and I believe others can too. I happen to benefit in considering both paradigms suggested by the two sources and would love to express those benefits. I also have some sadnesses related to each paradigm and would love to express those also.

If though... the concern is too great that an civil and adult discussion is so unlikely to be maintained, I defer to your judgment... for the fact it is your forum and that you likely know better than I would (as I am a very new member) how this might all end up.
    You have been a member here for longer already than I have, Sam, and you are my friend. However, I am a moderator and I see things from the grander perspective. We all do. As moderators, we have to do that, and we must remain neutral at all times with regard to whistle-blowers who are also members here. You know that Corey is my friend -- and he has been my friend even off of the forum for several months already -- but what most of you here don't know is that -- surprise surprise -- the Ruiner has also already been on my friends list from the first or second day after I joined up here, and he was also on my friends list over at Avalon. Not because he's the Ruiner, and not because of his material -- which quite frankly I am not even monitoring -- but because I could get along with him as a person over our common ground -- i.e. our shared opinion about a certain forum founder who always wears a hat, as well as that the Ruiner also sent me a supporting PM over at that other place after I was ridiculed over a thread I started with regard to how the Obama administration had secretly procured thousands of "portable" guillotines from Korea and China -- and this was already long before he ever started his blog and became "The Ruiner777".

Remaining neutral isn't the problem, though. The problem is that Corey and the Ruiner aren't exactly best buddies, and they each have their own versions of the facts, and those versions are in direct opposition of one another. So what it in the end boils down to is what you as a person -- and that goes for everyone on this thread, and everyone on Corey's thread -- are willing to accept, based upon your own perception of reality. And as I have said before -- albeit probably on Corey's thread, if I remember correctly -- we all live in our own individual reality bubbles. So it is quite possible that something is 100% true for one person while it simply does not apply within somebody else's reality bubble. And that is all part of the experience of individuality.

Therefore, personally, I don't think it would be a good idea to create a thread -- or use this one -- to start comparing both gentlemen's material. Anyone here can check up on their material, because there is a thread for both, and everyone is free to monitor either thread if they are so inclined. There is no point in asking Corey what he thinks of the Ruiner, nor in asking the Ruiner what he thinks of Corey. And if that thread were to be created, then we would have to -- as a precaution -- ban both Corey and the Ruiner from the thread in advance. Which would be utterly silly, because then neither of them gets to see people's reaction to their material. So in my book, it's a perfect scenario for a doomsday event, and especially so after the -- shall we politely call it -- "civil unrest" that we've been seeing here in the past few weeks. It would boil down to a "my whistle-blower is better than your whistle-blower" thing, just like in an elementary school yard.

But like I said, this is my personal opinion, and there are people within the moderator team who feel the same way about this as I do, but not all moderators are on-line at the same time, and so at this particular juncture of the space-time continuum, we haven't heard all opinions yet, and that is why we have to wait until everyone in the team has had a chance to comment on the report that has been opened in the mod room about your request.
    Last edited by Aragorn, 1st May 2015 at 07:03.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

bacchus (1st May 2015), bsbray (1st May 2015), RealityCreation (1st May 2015), Sooz (1st May 2015), tonig (7th May 2015)