Thread: How To Make Sure You're Eating High-Vibrational Food

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts

How To Make Sure You're Eating High-Vibrational Food

Hi everyone i was inspired to make this thread from goodetsgx post here http://jandeane81.com/threads/5178-S...#post841914080

I am hoping this can be very education for us all who are interested in this

The ancient Greeks introduced the world to the concept of energy and its effects on humans, animals, plants and health. We're all connected spiritually by energy, whether we choose to believe it or not. We all form a part of the circle of life, which revolves in a circular motion with no beginning and no end, particularly when it comes to cooking, eating and respecting our food and where it comes from.

The ancient Greeks knew that if the food they were cooking had good energy and brought “agapi” (unconditional love), their dishes would be masterpieces and would heal them at the same time.

We're all made of energy, and we therefore require the consumption of energy in the form of food, air and water for sustenance and good health. We also require thoughts made up of positive vibrational energy. The ancient Greeks would think good thoughts, live life with agapi and practice affirmations to assist with this process.

We can raise our energy vibration and better connect to ourselves, nature and God by eating highly nutritious energetic foods and eliminating unhealthy thoughts and relationships. Eating high-energy foods help us reach higher consciousness and better connect with our higher source.

When eating fresh organic fruits and vegetables off the tree, the vibrational energy benefit of the food is high and rich in nutrients from the sun. Most fast food restaurants, large grocery food chains, and even middle-of-the-road eateries offer food that is of a very low vibrational quality, which doesn't add any valuable nutrients to the body. Eating high amounts of these foods can result in ill health.

Many rituals from ancient Greece continue to be practiced today to lift the vibrational frequency of food before it's consumed. There are many songs and dances performed during preparation and cooking time, dishes are kissed and dishes are blessed. Food that's prepared by loving hands adds to the good energy of the dish. Prepare food slowly, lovingly and peacefully. Above all, the Greeks show gratitude by giving thanks to God for his guidance and for the wonderful food they are about to enjoy. Gratitude, truth and love have the highest energy vibrations.

Foods with high vibrational energy and nutrients include organic nuts, fruit, vegetables and fresh herbs. Keep to a minimum foods such as meat, poultry and sugar, and foods that are highly processed, microwaved, chemically altered, genetically altered (GMO), contain chemical additives or have being mistreated by a person. They have little or no good vibrational energy and nutrition to add to your body.

To lift the energetic vibration of your food, give thanks and bless your food before eating, and even while preparing and cooking it to decrease the negative energy vibration left on these ingredients when eating, it's also important to create an ambience of peacefulness. Think positive thoughts and pour your own agapi energy into what you are eating.

Below is a summary of high- and low-energy foods:

High

Fresh, certified organic fruits and vegetables
    Natural supplements, like spirulina
    Herbal Teas
    Herbs and spices
    Pure or filtered water — reverse osmosis or freshly collected spring water are the best choices
    Healthy oils, like olive oil and coconut oil
    Nuts and seeds
    Fermented foods
    Raw chocolate
    Raw honey and maple syrup
    Legumes
    Grains such as buckwheat, brown rice, amaranth, and spelt

Low

Genetically modified (GMO) food, and conventional food that's been treated with chemicals and pesticides
    White rice and flours
    Sugars, sweeteners (artificial etc.)
    Coffee
    Sodas
    Alcohol
    Meat, fish and poultry
    Processed, packaged, canned and fast foods
    Unhealthy oils, like canola, cottonseed, margarine, and vegetable oils
    Frozen foods
    Pasteurized cows milk, yogurt and cheese
    Cooked foods, deep fried foods and microwaving food

http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-11996...onal-food.html

http://wakeup-world.com/2013/08/10/e...consciousness/
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Alan (8th April 2015), Angelrising (10th April 2015), Chickadee (11th April 2015), Cup (8th April 2015), DNA (7th April 2015), EarthSheriff (8th April 2015), Flyover (7th April 2015), Frances (7th April 2015), GCS1103 (7th April 2015), GoodETxSG (7th April 2015), Lee (7th April 2015), Majik (7th April 2015), modwiz (7th April 2015), Param (7th April 2015), Ria (8th April 2015), sandy (7th April 2015), Shadowself (7th April 2015), shannon333 (7th April 2015), Sooz (7th April 2015), Spiral of Light (10th April 2015), Spiritwind (7th April 2015), tonig (7th April 2015), Tonz (12th April 2015), Woody (7th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,593 Times in 381 Posts
    Nice. I wonder how good we could get our water if we try. In "I Remember Lemuria", Richard Shaver talked about them extending their lives with multi-distilled water. i.e. water that had been distilled many times over. Shaver has been accused of being a fantasist, but there's something beguiling about that book. I've met people who have moved in those circles.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

DNA (7th April 2015), Flyover (7th April 2015), GCS1103 (7th April 2015), Param (7th April 2015), Spiral of Light (7th April 2015), Spiritwind (8th April 2015), The One (7th April 2015), Woody (7th April 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Anything that is ALIVE is worth consuming, preferably fresh out of your own garden. Not always possible though.

Pure, fresh water is the most important. You can live without food for a few days or maybe even a week or two, but you can't live without water. Make sure you have a water purifier above all else.

Plenty of good pure water,will cleanse your body and release toxins. Drink as much of it as you can, a squeeze of organic lemon juice in it is also good. Every day. Keep lemons in your freezer. Grate the peel on all your food and add the juice to your water.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

DNA (9th April 2015), EarthSheriff (8th April 2015), Flyover (7th April 2015), GCS1103 (7th April 2015), Lee (7th April 2015), modwiz (7th April 2015), Param (7th April 2015), Spiral of Light (7th April 2015), Spiritwind (8th April 2015), The One (7th April 2015), Tonz (12th April 2015), Tribe (7th April 2015), Woody (7th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    What a great new thread. Thank you for setting it up.

Since, at the moment, I am unable to afford some of the “better” foods consistently, I use something that is along the lines of what Dr. Masaru Emoto used in his water experiments. If his principles work with water, why not food & other products.

I place my hands over the food/drink that I will be ingesting asking for infusion of love, light & all that is necessary for my body for optimum health. I also include gratitude & appreciation trusting that this works even when all I have is pasta or Ramen noodles. (Confession – I don’t always remember to do this but do it more times than not. )

Looking forward to all that others will be sharing here.

PS I remember what “living water” tasted like & felt like. I truly hope we can have this back on the planet one of these days.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Majik For This Useful Post:

Angelrising (10th April 2015), EarthSheriff (8th April 2015), Flyover (7th April 2015), GCS1103 (7th April 2015), Lee (7th April 2015), Param (7th April 2015), Spiral of Light (7th April 2015), Spiritwind (8th April 2015), The One (7th April 2015), Tonz (12th April 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Contact Point View Post
    Nice. I wonder how good we could get our water if we try. In "I Remember Lemuria", Richard Shaver talked about them extending their lives with multi-distilled water. i.e. water that had been distilled many times over. Shaver has been accused of being a fantasist, but there's something beguiling about that book. I've met people who have moved in those circles.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrRD10dLK1o

and Dr Emoto
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is8FE0RQo8A

and a plethora of information just on water...

I should have been on the road...waiting for my ride..LOL..they are late! Thought I would post this information here though, not to take away from the topic of Corey's thread...enjoy!

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Windancer For This Useful Post:

EarthSheriff (8th April 2015), Flyover (7th April 2015), GCS1103 (7th April 2015), Majik (7th April 2015), Spiral of Light (7th April 2015), Spiritwind (8th April 2015), The One (7th April 2015), Tonz (12th April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    My understanding is that one can pray over water as well as food and that the prayer can alter the water's structure and make it more beneficial. My mother used to have a prayer she always used when saying grace, "Bless this food to our use and us to thy loving service." I didn't understand or necessarily believe then that it made a difference in the food. I saw it as a way of expressing appreciation and bringing family closer together at the start of the meal. I am beginning to have an understanding of just how powerful we are. We don't need a priest praying over our water to make it holy. We can do that ourselves. We can also use the same power to grow our food.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

EarthSheriff (8th April 2015), Flyover (7th April 2015), GCS1103 (7th April 2015), Lee (7th April 2015), Majik (7th April 2015), Spiral of Light (7th April 2015), Spiritwind (8th April 2015), The One (7th April 2015), Tonz (12th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Just a quick note to say I think coffee is misjudged, just as is chocolate. Organically-grown, fair-trade chocolate and coffee both are subjected to processes which diminish their naturally high health-giving qualities. For example, one website I've found intriguing is by Dave Asprey. Here's his description of the coffee he sources and sells now:

"Dave persisted until he found coffee beans grown, picked and processed to result in a coffee that always makes you feel great, delivers highest performance (alertness), harbors the lowest possible mold toxins and heavy metal load, and satisfies all your coffee-craving taste buds."

I use organically-grown, raw cacao nibs in my smoothies and raw recipes now, as I understand they are nutrient-rich as well.

As for water, I was amazed to find an artesian springs site not far from my home, and I go there weekly to fill up bottles. The water tastes completely different from what comes out of the tap. No surprise. I hope more people here have access to these spring waters.

Thanks to all who are sharing information here.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to shannon333 For This Useful Post:

Angelrising (10th April 2015), DNA (8th April 2015), EarthSheriff (8th April 2015), Flyover (8th April 2015), Majik (7th April 2015), Sooz (8th April 2015), Spiral of Light (7th April 2015), Spiritwind (8th April 2015), The One (7th April 2015), Tonz (12th April 2015)

Thanks
    on the subject of water, which is a very big issue for me, I wish the video I posted about nanobio warfare tech http://win50k.com/bethetarget.php did NOT say that all the water has it?, (bottled water, etc..,) and of course even natural water in springs have many issue since they wont even let the water be tested? (watch Gasland 2 for FRACKING water issues great movie! HBO or ? http://dvd.netflix.com/Movie/Gasland-Part-II/70274596) I worked to help shut down the PSC plant in Atlanta, http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/paren...ngerous/nJX8D/ ,(12/25/2006 their PERMIT went away, somehow? ha! ha! I have some tricks to close these plants down fyi as they had deadly chemicals go everywhere.? they hide this info, our entire group could not hire anyone in the USA to even test the water.? that's a serious issue.? Of course with Simon Parkes confirming we will have planet issues this fall from a Planet X coming close..that does cause GREAT CONCERN?
    (a good time to be spiritual and AWAKE!)

SOURCE: http://us9.campaign-archive1.com/?u=...c&e=50f5a9c300

Many people are making predictions about the Planet X, I certainly am of the opinion that a large foreign body will come close to the earth in the very near future although it will not strike the earth. The CERN device could be used against such an object. In short let us imagine a bank and the bank manager goes on holiday leaving the bank employees to usurp their position then the bank manager returns to take charge of the bank and the employees try to stop him. This is a rather a light hearted analogy of the situation on planet earth at the present time.

that brings some very serious challenges to food?

This map is worst case scenario for food & water.? as all the chemicals will make all the water toxic..?

great topic!

In closing I would say Cory is on the Right path here? It is not a bad time to be a SSP contract Resource?, since they will have access to good food and the DUMB bases I would think.? With Stephen T. Colbert having Mr. Kissinger on his Final show, the TOP celebs will have access to the DUMB bases and good food.?

For the record he did change his CBS Letterman gig start date, from May to Sept, after we let his staff know their could be serious East Coat NYC summer issues per one of our top INTEL sources.? These are all clues to help know what we may be soon facing?
    For the new folks, Simon Parkes is a Top RESOURCE, and knows future timelines.(INTERVIEWS: http://www.simonparkes.org/interviews.html) .but I also heard that Planet X has HUGE iron ore cloud/wing issues,(see the video), and HAS stopped a lot of tech from working? (including reading the future timelines.?)

I will post this video since it was really quite amazing to see the planets iron ore red wings that will be shutting down MANY ADVANCED electronic systems? (after it enters our solar system.?.?) Any INTEL UPDATES on this would be GREATLY appreciated?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVrD1l9eS2E

Thanks!

We Thank Rev Michelle Hopkins for WARNING us about
    How MOST Food has been NANO BIO Warfare Weaponized!!
    Last edited by EarthSheriff, 8th April 2015 at 04:01.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to EarthSheriff For This Useful Post:

Tonz (12th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    My cat eats vibrational food he catches pistachio's in the air...

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ledstar For This Useful Post:

Lee (8th April 2015), pointessa (9th April 2015), Ria (8th April 2015), Spiral of Light (11th April 2015), Tonz (12th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 Times in 173 Posts
    Eating vegetables that are very fresh will greatly enhance the nutritional value and the amount of lifeforce you receive from them. One very easy way to do this is to grow your own sprouts. The seeds are very not expensive and you can do it with a mason jar. There are all sorts of seeds available that will provide you with different tastes and textures. You can always have freshly grown food, even if you live in the city with no growing space. I even bring my sprouts with me when I travel.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to pointessa For This Useful Post:

Tonz (12th April 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by pointessa View Post
    Eating vegetables that are very fresh will greatly enhance the nutritional value and the amount of lifeforce you receive from them. One very easy way to do this is to grow your own sprouts. The seeds are very not expensive and you can do it with a mason jar. There are all sorts of seeds available that will provide you with different tastes and textures. You can always have freshly grown food, even if you live in the city with no growing space. I even bring my sprouts with me when I travel.
    Excellent idea! I assume distilled H2O is OK to use? or maybe well water? I have done this before, just kind of dropped it with travel and my job and all. I am not contracting anymore, so I will go back to this. Duh! Thanks for kicking me!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Windancer For This Useful Post:

Lee (11th April 2015), Tonz (12th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Lots of good info here. So many important points are brought up.

This what I do and have experience in. Just my 2 cents worth and 'food for thought' for those transitioning and can not take the big leap. Even most think my ideas and methods are extreme. LOL

-Support local is a big one for me. I have my requirements though.
    -Buy and eat things in season to reduce carbon and fossil fuel usage. I do buy some things out of state, because it is not grown or available to be grown (climate wise). I do buy them when they are in season if it is to be 'fresh' and recently harvested.
    -Grow your own if you can. The stuff in the grocery stores have really went south these past few years.
    -Buy organic or sustainable. Know your source just because it is labeled does not mean it is up to par. Since the USDA got involved more things slip by than people think.
    -spring water or well water is the best. It has the minerals that is needed for healthy bones, teeth, etc. I do have reverse osmosis, but add back in the minerals removed.

-If a person eats dairy yes do raw milk if possible and cultured products. If not then definitely culture your own yogurt, kefir, etc with organic, grassfed, etc milk. Pasteurized unfortunately is a requirement for selling in the USA.
    -eat cultured and fermented foods an easy one to make is kraut.
    -If you are an meat eater do not feel guilty, but do walk away from industrial agriculture. Try to get grass-fed, no hormones, no antibiotics, no vaccines, not fed gmo feeds, soybeans, and animals who are outside as much as deems for them to be and are content, calm, and happy.
    -Try to stay away from the overly processed foods. No nitrates, nitrites, sulfites, sulfates, preservatives, colorings, gmo oils, etc. Read labels.

-frozen foods This one I do some of my own because drying some things is not an option. Some things do not dry well. I do not blanch any of my stuff that is cooking it. Nature freezes a lot of things in my neck of the woods for at least 5-6 months out of the year. I have no issues with frozen stuff and we get berries and other fruits this way.

-nuts and seeds..go organic and not irradiated. I can eat seeds and peanuts(which are tubers). I personally cannot eat nuts. I have serious allergic reactions since I was very young. I have to soak mine in sea salt water for up to 48 hours and change that out once every 24 hours, then dry them in my dehydrator. I have been able to eat walnuts and pecans because of this.
    -Grains I try to vary it and get whole or sprouted. I grind my own flour and now my own oatmeal. The reason is when any grain or seed is ground it loses its nutritional value in a month or less due to the break down that process starts. Plus it is cheaper to buy seeds in bulk and they keep forever when stored properly. You can also sprout them. Get organic, know your source.

-Sugars: Raw organic sugar cane, agave, molasses, honey, maple syrup (which is really ironic since to make it a person has to boil it over 212 degrees F to take off the excess water and pasteurization of different things only requirements temps around 120 to 140 F for a few minutes). Since I have to give a little to make others happy. That 'service to others' thing and trying to slowly get people to change their diets I have to make some sacrifices.

-vegetables and greens. Grow your own when possible and get open pollinated heirloom varieties it reduces the possibility of crossing with GMO crops. Buy organic, fresh if possible, local, and know your source. Even many veggies have become GMO like tomatoes, potatoes, watermelon, zucchini (being a squash can cross pollinate with other squash species, not all though), alfalfa. I know others are too but I can not think of them off hand.
    -Herbs & spices. Wild crafted, grow your own, buy organic, etc.

Bottom-line is know your source, read about them, learn, and make your choices accordingly. Know your body, learn what it needs not what others say it does. Look to who you ancestors have been and if they were on a native diet in their native lands eating native foods. What would they be eating?The USDA food pyramid is a joke. Give thanks to anything you use as food and hydration. As some have mentioned here that appreciation is like a form of love and nourishment.

Sorry if I got a bit windy. :P

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Lee For This Useful Post:

Tonz (12th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,029 Times in 120 Posts

Pure Water

After reading Dr. Emoto's books, I have been drinking my own water from a pure artesian well...kept in glass bottles in the sunlight with positive expressions on the containers.

Name:  Emoto water.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  14.0 KB

Recently, I've heard really good things about Langenburg Oxygenated Water and have been looking for a supplier on the East Coast of the U.S. So far, I have not found anything local, but here is the website: http://www.langenburgwater.com/

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiral of Light For This Useful Post:

Lee (11th April 2015), Tonz (12th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I read about Emoto a few years back and liked his work. He showed ice crystals and their formations due to negative or positive energy effecting them. Why I don't worry much about some frozen foods, especially for winter climates.
    Last edited by Lee, 11th April 2015 at 00:47.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lee For This Useful Post:

Spiral of Light (11th April 2015), Tonz (12th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    As Earth moves into the lower 4th Density spectrum of frequency so are we forced to match that 'vibration' at a physical level. The manifestations of this are becoming increasingly apparent, either through mental imbalances being made conscious so that it can be released, or through intuitive promptings by the body complex to ingest foodstuffs that is more akin with the new vibration we are enamoured with. Vibration is directly linked to molecular rate of movement, which is based on excitation on an atomic level. The number of photons ('Light') determines excitation which is why plants and foods which incorporate photosynthesis tend to have a higher vibration. Meat is generally quite low due to the reasons mention, and because there are certain lower negative energetic imprints caused by abuse of the animal.

I wrote a little about this: http://www.intelligentinfinity.net/t...s-on-the-body/

If I may, I'd like to add that your ideas/beliefs about food are just as important, if not more so, than the food itself. Your beliefs and thoughts are primary, as an aspect of the Creator your thoughts will manifest in 3rd Density in due course, so it is important your unconscious ideals are in alignment. It is crucial therefore that we look at why we are changing our diet, and whether it is through authentic impulses or socially conditioned fear.

"It is true that your food contains chemicals it did not in years past. Yet within reason man is biologically capable of assimilating such materials, and using them to his advantage. When a man feels powerless, however, and in a state of generalized fear, he can even turn the most natural earthly ingredients against himself." - Seth
    Also, look towards natural/spring mineral water, or at the least proper filters (such as those by Fairey Ceramics, not the Brita stuff). You will notice immediate changes through ingestion of clean nourishing water. Use of a pendulum/dowsing which employs kinesiology (muscle testing) to ask the subconscious for good foods is also useful, as each individual will have different requirements from experience.
    Last edited by Acraeus, 12th April 2015 at 06:14.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Acraeus For This Useful Post:

Agape (13th April 2015), Tonz (12th April 2015)