Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My UFO Sightings - Videos Psychics, Intuitives and Contactees I Could Use Your Help!

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by GCS1103 View Post
    Welcome to the forum, jimisroomtv. You'll find many members with the same interests as you. The videos you posted were great.
    Thank you very much for your kind words, and thank you for this space to share! Jimi

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimisroomtv For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (31st May 2015), jimmer (1st June 2015), mojo (10th June 2015), sinzzer (31st May 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by 717seethelight View Post
    Hi my friend' very interesting thread and videos, you will find it hard to find any of the answers, that you are so seeking,
    as the big bosses are keeping this subject matter well a way from the population, these days they control the entire internet / media and all related post,
    obviously this includes YouTube, and your own email account, meaning any personal contacts with related party's or information, are being monitored at all times,

Here's wishing you every susses, your new friend
    regards 717...

Hello 717!

For a moment I used to believe exactly what you are speaking of, but when one really takes a step back there is more of a "balancing act" that increases by the day.

By that I mean that there is no doubt that "contactees" are monitored to some degree. This has been going on for some time. One can see several cases of it during the "Friendship or Amastizia" period of contact beginning in the fifties.

No doubt, there was an effort to keep things under wraps. Just looking at the experiences of Van Tassel, Adamski and Fry, and how the media treated them in time, there has no doubt been a pr campaign to discredit these people.

But few know that Washington and several others were warned well in advance of the 1952 DC flyovers that lasted over a period of at least 2 weeks...by George Van Tassel himself.

Howard Hughes was a major military contractor who had much influence over how much of Van Tassels Integratron would be completed.

The information, plans, etc. behind both were given to Van Tassel by the ETs who were in contact with him at the time.

Alex Collier STILL is having a rough time after much of the information he released in Defending Sacred Ground, a pdf easily found on the web. Hopefully still so.

The events centering around Ebola, racial conflict manipulation, and the true origin of the NSA are just being understood now, whereas Mr. Collier had shared this info from his Zenetian contacts back in the 90s.

So yes, they do monitor contactees. This doesn't scare me in the least, because most working in that capacity are so compartmentalized and conditioned, that they won't easily understand the "big picture" behind the information they are harvesting. In fewer words, they need us more than we need them.

One can find information, but when it comes down to it "answers" always becomes a personal thing. With that being said, I still want to hear about others experiences...

I look forward to hearing about yours as well. Thank you very much, and God Bless.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jimisroomtv For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (31st May 2015), jimmer (1st June 2015), mojo (7th June 2015), RealityCreation (21st May 2015), sinzzer (31st May 2015)

Thanks
    Thank you for taking a look at the videos I posted.

I got a chance to captures some stills, edit a speed analysis of the San Simeon sighting. Cheers.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimisroomtv For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (31st May 2015), jimmer (1st June 2015), mojo (7th June 2015), sinzzer (31st May 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    One August day in 2013 I was out running errands and saw a strange thing. It was a clear blue day with just a few widely scattered high clouds. They were moving fast across the sky due to high winds. I know this because I could observe it and also the various weather reports were indicating high winds w/ a few scattered clouds. One, just above me was moving along. It was oblong and smooth, as were the others. I parked my car, got out, looked up and the cloud above me had a wide strip missing from its middle. As if someone had taken a gigantic squeegee and swiped the middle of the cloud away. There were two sharp parallel lines and nothing but blue in between. No leftover trace, no bird, plane, plane-trail or anything at all near the cloud. Just the center of it, gone. Straight line, sharp edges, parallel lines, HUGE swath of cloud just gone. No phone handy. First words out of my mouth were, "What in (the world) makes that happen?" Certainly nothing natural. Of course the edges of the cloud immediately began to swirl into the space, to fill the unnatural gap. It never really coalesced, becoming two irregular parts almost reattached on one side. I told my friend Pat about it. After a lot of very skeptical questioning he said, "That's disturbing." He knows I don't make stuff up or jump to conclusions or bypass logical analysis. Can't call anything a UFO but this was certainly a UAP.
    I also forgot to ask...what did you FEEL that day in your body? Did you feel any sensations in the head, heart or legs? Did you feel that there was someone there? I've always felt sensations in my body when my vids were taken, and Im wondering what others experience.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimisroomtv For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (31st May 2015), jimmer (1st June 2015), mojo (7th June 2015), sinzzer (31st May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    There are some interesting observations here - I think this is a thread that everyone on the forum should visit. These experiences may be more common than a lot of people believe. Most of my experiences have been at night in places where I get unobstructed view of the sky, and unfortunately I am usually not in that kind of place. The best is in the Flamingo campground of the Everglades. I take a class of college students down there for a week each spring for a biology course. The sky is unobstructed and there is very little light pollution from the ground. At night for those who are interested we can look at and learn about the constellations.

One evening, I was pointing out some of the constellations that have star clusters in them that can only be seen with binoculars. As I was pointing in the direcetion of Auriga (near Perseus) to one of our coach drivers (ret. USAF) we both looked and a craft appeared, moving at high speed, streaking across a large chunk of sky, and disappeared (winked out) as it passed Sirius (in Canis Major) slightly less than one second later. The color was pale blue, the size was about the size of a medicine capsule held at arm's length. As it appeared, the rear had a vortex above and another below the mid-line of the craft which was black also. The vortices were deep black, much darker than the sky at night. The black along the mid-line seemed to disappear from the front, moving to the back of the craft as it streaked across the sky. There was no sound, no dimming of any lights, nothing to indicate that it was near us. If it was the same distance above as commercial passenger planes it would be several times as long as they were. If it was farther out, there is no telling how big it was. I asked the coach driver how fast he thought it was moving, and the first number he suggested was "mach 35" followed by "I have no idea." I submitted this one to MUFON who interviewed me and listed it.

What I didn't tell MUFON occurred at the same time next year. I was out with the same driver and the second driver was with us. He had been teasing his partner all year, but that night he saw three of those things, all pale blue, and each going a different direction but only very briefly exposed to sight. At the same time we saw brilliant white flashes coming from the Auriga constellation. They were obviously not meteors going across the sky because they were single flashes, about 15 of them. No sound, no smoke, just flashes. Immediately I began to think of the one on the previous year getting out of somewhere as fast as possible. The question arose - was it a superluminal craft escaping a "situation" about a light year away, with the light catching up for us to see a year later? I think it should be obvious why I did not tell MUFON about this one because I had the suspicion that it was one of ours and somebody out there was having a serious problem with it and possibly others like it.
    Last edited by ambrosius, 30th May 2015 at 19:13. Reason: type-o

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ambrosius For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (31st May 2015), jimisroomtv (31st May 2015), jimmer (1st June 2015), RealityCreation (6th June 2015), sinzzer (31st May 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by ambrosius View Post
    There are some interesting observations here - I think this is a thread that everyone on the forum should visit. These experiences may be more common than a lot of people believe. Most of my experiences have been at night in places where I get unobstructed view of the sky, and unfortunately I am usually not in that kind of place. The best is in the Flamingo campground of the Everglades. I take a class of college students down there for a week each spring for a biology course. The sky is unobstructed and there is very little light pollution from the ground. At night for those who are interested we can look at and learn about the constellations.

One evening, I was pointing out some of the constellations that have star clusters in them that can only be seen with binoculars. As I was pointing in the direcetion of Auriga (near Perseus) to one of our coach drivers (ret. USAF) we both looked and a craft appeared, moving at high speed, streaking across a large chunk of sky, and disappeared (winked out) as it passed Sirius (in Canis Major) slightly less than one second later. The color was pale blue, the size was about the size of a medicine capsule held at arm's length. As it appeared, the rear had a vortex above and another below the mid-line of the craft which was black also. The vortices were deep black, much darker than the sky at night. The black along the mid-line seemed to disappear from the front, moving to the back of the craft as it streaked across the sky. There was no sound, no dimming of any lights, nothing to indicate that it was near us. If it was the same distance above as commercial passenger planes it would be several times as long as they were. If it was farther out, there is no telling how big it was. I asked the coach driver how fast he thought it was moving, and the first number he suggested was "mach 35" followed by "I have no idea." I submitted this one to MUFON who interviewed me and listed it.

What I didn't tell MUFON occurred at the same time next year. I was out with the same driver and the second driver was with us. He had been teasing his partner all year, but that night he saw three of those things, all pale blue, and each going a different direction but only very briefly exposed to sight. At the same time we saw brilliant white flashes coming from the Auriga constellation. They were obviously not meteors going across the sky because they were single flashes, about 15 of them. No sound, no smoke, just flashes. Immediately I began to think of the one on the previous year getting out of somewhere as fast as possible. The question arose - was it a superluminal craft escaping a "situation" about a light year away, with the light catching up for us to see a year later? I think it should be obvious why I did not tell MUFON about this one because I had the suspicion that it was one of ours and somebody out there was having a serious problem with it and possibly others like it.
    Thanks very much for sharing this with us.

From the way I see it, we are SO not alone, its amazing.

You describe something that reminds me of a very abrupt sighting at Joshua Tree one night.

I was sitting with a group in a hottub on the elevated deck at Hicksville Trailer Palace. Its a plot of land out in the desert with fancy Airstream trailers, one of which is a rehearsal and recording studio.

Just as I was asking the couple in front of me if they had ever seen UFOs in the area, an object bursts through south of us, moving east towards 29 Palms. We saw orange bursts coming out the back of a distinctly blue outlined object that looked like a cylinder.

It was going SO fast. Akin to "mach 35"/"I have no idea"

I have not reported any of my sightings or captures to MUFON. I'm wondering what your overall experience is with them, and if afterwards, you think it's worth doing so?

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jimisroomtv For This Useful Post:

ambrosius (2nd June 2015), Ciauzar (31st May 2015), jimmer (1st June 2015), mojo (7th June 2015), RealityCreation (6th June 2015), sinzzer (31st May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,053 Times in 812 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by jimisroomtv View Post

I have not reported any of my sightings or captures to MUFON. I'm wondering what your overall experience is with them, and if afterwards, you think it's worth doing so?
    Hello Jimisroomtv,

I have never report any sighting to MUFON as well.
    Am ecatly not w8ting for others to tell me what i see.
    Am done with that.
    So i search for my own answers, and if i cant find them.
    Then atleast i tried!
    I already accepted the fact that i will not find all answers in life, because it is a neverending yourney.
    After someone find some answer, then a new qeustion comes along about that answer and then search again.
    And this goes on and on and on.
    So if someone goes on that yourney, he will never be satisfied.
    I refuse to take that path and had chosen for another path.
    And that is , i do search for answers but i enjoy the view while exploring the moments and accept that the reality that i might not find all answers.
    Then what ever comes on my path is somethign what i aspected and a surprise in the same time.

My first encounter was a surprise for me, but it triggered the search into them.
    Now after more then a year later i still dont know much, the only thing what i know is that there is something out there 100%.
    And i see a patern in there actions, so am very curious were it al leads to.
    But i refuse to break my head about it.
    I accepted that this might be all the information my coinciness mind will find, but i stay open to get more.
    And that is because of what i saw in close range, that opened my eyes and was the proof for me that we are indeed not alone and we dont know jack s.... of life.

There for i ignore everyone who comes with nonsense, fallacies or there believe systems.
    They dont saw what i saw, so i understand there opinions.
    But i will never follow others unless there truth,knowledge,wisdom and logic comes in line with myne or is a upgrade for my own knowledge.
    I have to do this because iv witness some crazy things what only can explain away by that there ETs and UFOs.
    And iv seen tomany to dismiss them as a lucky sighting,i must be related with them and probaly others who see them as well.

What there agenda is?
    I dont know..
    But am trying to understand there actions, by observing there moves and then i put all pieces of the puzzle on the table.
    To see a bigger picture.
    And am still doing that because i dont understand there actions.
    I see actions what could be from something not from here.
    I dont see any logic from out government or any other government to have a star looking object hang around somewhere and then it fly away like a airplane!!
    Or stars appear and vanish, or lights hover on a lake or a ground.
    Then i dont even to mention to objects what fly around in high speed in the sky, what you cant see with the naked eye.
    I see impossible actions for humans.
    And because they mimic objects what are known to us, then they must be intelligent.
    No doubt about that.

And what i feel when i saw them?
    Well i believe that our feelings is a reaction of our thoughts, they are connected.
    So when i saw that object for the first time in close range, not even ten meters away from me.
    My hole stomach turned around because the details i saw.
    Its like the feeling what you get when you are in a roller coaster, and yo go down real fast.
    That feeling was that for a couple of seconds, as a reaction of what my eyes saw.
    But we got distracted after that sighting, because something else came over.
    So it was like, i saw something and then it left and then i saw something else and that left, and then something else .
    And then after two minutes of that close encounter, me and my woman looked at each other and then started to talk about what we saw.
    This situation above was a small event from a larger event that evening, our first encounter was a massive encounter on new years eve 2013/2014.
    That sighting overwelmed us big time, but woke us up in a flash.
    My woman was in that year very sick of the lost of her father and nothing could save her.
    And that sorrow vanished in a blink of a eye after that sighting.
    It was like a super boost from red bull or something, POWER UP!!
    That is what we felt and still do when we see them.
    We see them on every clear evening flying over, my latest.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98kuoWq_PIY

But iv checked your videos and noticed that you must have hawk eyes to spotted those UFOs.
    That means you saw them after you analyzed the footage, and i see your a movie maker and probaly know how to handle software.
    That made me think to.
    I may not give you the answers you seek, but you might support analyze my footage and maybe find some objects what i dont see with my eyes.
    And you got the software to do so.
    I got allot of footage to analyze.
    Think about this...
    What happend when witness from all over the world talk about there sightings?
    Others who see the same thing wil connect with each other right?
    And then they can stand stronger or be more wiser with more brains to think.
    Alone is difficult but if you combine strenght, wisdom,knowledge or work with people who see the same thing.
    Then we all get stronger, wiser and might get answers faster then we thought.
    Good thing is, you are in a forum with people now who saw the same thing or are experienced enough to stand by your side, while you experience all this.
    In other words, welcome aboard!!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

jimisroomtv (1st June 2015), jimmer (1st June 2015), mojo (7th June 2015), RealityCreation (6th June 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Jimi, thanks for your reply. I wasn't scared so much as mad. It bothered me that something could cut such a clean swath through a cloud. It could have been a beam of some sort. If it was a ship it was enormous and completely invisible.

Mad also because we live here, have responsibility for our lives and this earth, and apparently there's a bunch of stuff going on that we have no clue about. It's irresponsible, insulting, and unacceptable.

The debunkers are an active part of this. Their hubris and lack of real responsibility gives skepticism a bad name. None of them are like Sherlock Holmes. They seem incapable of considering all options which is a requirement of critical analysis.

As far as I'm concerned, their heads are full of swamp gas.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

jimisroomtv (1st June 2015), jimmer (1st June 2015), mojo (7th June 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by sinzzer View Post
    Hello Jimisroomtv,

I have never report any sighting to MUFON as well.
    Am ecatly not w8ting for others to tell me what i see.
    Am done with that.
    So i search for my own answers, and if i cant find them.
    Then atleast i tried!
    I already accepted the fact that i will not find all answers in life, because it is a neverending yourney.
    After someone find some answer, then a new qeustion comes along about that answer and then search again.
    And this goes on and on and on.
    So if someone goes on that yourney, he will never be satisfied.
    I refuse to take that path and had chosen for another path.
    And that is , i do search for answers but i enjoy the view while exploring the moments and accept that the reality that i might not find all answers.
    Then what ever comes on my path is somethign what i aspected and a surprise in the same time.
    My first encounter was a surprise for me, but it triggered the search into them.
    Now after more then a year later i still dont know much, the only thing what i know is that there is something out there 100%.
    And i see a patern in there actions, so am very curious were it al leads to.
    But i refuse to break my head about it.
    I accepted that this might be all the information my coinciness mind will find, but i stay open to get more.
    And that is because of what i saw in close range, that opened my eyes and was the proof for me that we are indeed not alone and we dont know jack s.... of life.
    I SO agree with you there. There seems to be alot of power in allowing myself to say, "I don't know, but I'm willing to listen". That leaves me with an open mind to take in information, and allow myself to note the cross-correlations over time. Saying "no" to everything has gotten me no-where. But staying open, and putting that which I don't yet understand in the "grey file" as Stanton Friedman calls it, allows me to experience the synchronicities that life has to offer. It's amazing what I've learned by just "asking", and then watching and observing.

There for i ignore everyone who comes with nonsense, fallacies or there believe systems.
    They dont saw what i saw, so i understand there opinions.
    But i will never follow others unless there truth,knowledge,wisdom and logic comes in line with myne or is a upgrade for my own knowledge.
    I have to do this because iv witness some crazy things what only can explain away by that there ETs and UFOs.
    And iv seen tomany to dismiss them as a lucky sighting,i must be related with them and probaly others who see them as well.
    I'm learning to do this. The thing that has made it challenging is the tactic of "ridicule and debasing" that happens so often while some express their opinions. I have respect for someone who tells me, "I just don't see it?" "I just don't get it" But I have little patience for "you people are crazy and why are you wasting your time?" I always want to ask why they would waste their time addressing UFOs by character assassination (?) Makes no sense to me. But I'm learning how to respond to that too..or to just ignore it and leave it be. Its weird...

Then i dont even to mention to objects what fly around in high speed in the sky, what you cant see with the naked eye.
    I see impossible actions for humans.
    And because they mimic objects what are known to us, then they must be intelligent.
    No doubt about that.
    This is why I posted the San Simeon capture... It very much demonstrates what we can and cant see with the naked eye with something speeding through the sky like that. Of course the "they are bugs, you idiot" response abounds, but once again, mostly from people who can't even take the time to read the description of what happened before and after. It amazes me how people can be "willingly" ignorant. Once again, I don't think my job is to convince people they are not bloody bugs, just to post it. People will go on their own journey with it all, and I respect that.

And what i feel when i saw them?
    Well i believe that our feelings is a reaction of our thoughts, they are connected.
    So when i saw that object for the first time in close range, not even ten meters away from me.
    My hole stomach turned around because the details i saw.
    Its like the feeling what you get when you are in a roller coaster, and yo go down real fast.
    That feeling was that for a couple of seconds, as a reaction of what my eyes saw.
    But we got distracted after that sighting, because something else came over.
    So it was like, i saw something and then it left and then i saw something else and that left, and then something else .
    And then after two minutes of that close encounter, me and my woman looked at each other and then started to talk about what we saw.
    This situation above was a small event from a larger event that evening, our first encounter was a massive encounter on new years eve 2013/2014.
    That sighting overwelmed us big time, but woke us up in a flash.
    My woman was in that year very sick of the lost of her father and nothing could save her.
    And that sorrow vanished in a blink of a eye after that sighting.
    It was like a super boost from red bull or something, POWER UP!!
    That is what we felt and still do when we see them.
    We see them on every clear evening flying over, my latest.
    Wow...

That story reminds me of the March 2013 sighting I posted that happened over LA.

I was going through a HUGE amount of stress with a move that didn't go well, starting school, financial stress, etc. I was exhausted and feeling very worn out, wondering what on earth I was doing.

Then that sighting happened. And the object was out there for a LONG TIME for a sighting. At least ten minutes, with someone yelling "UFO" down the street from where I was shooting.

That experience stayed with me for a LONG time. I still remember it so vividly. And I have to say it really picked up my spirits from there. I

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98kuoWq_PIY

But iv checked your videos and noticed that you must have hawk eyes to spotted those UFOs.
    That means you saw them after you analyzed the footage, and i see your a movie maker and probaly know how to handle software.
    That made me think to.
    I may not give you the answers you seek, but you might support analyze my footage and maybe find some objects what i dont see with my eyes.
    And you got the software to do so.
    I got allot of footage to analyze.
    I would love to.

Think about this...
    What happend when witness from all over the world talk about there sightings?
    Others who see the same thing wil connect with each other right?
    And then they can stand stronger or be more wiser with more brains to think.
    Alone is difficult but if you combine strenght, wisdom,knowledge or work with people who see the same thing.
    Then we all get stronger, wiser and might get answers faster then we thought.
    Good thing is, you are in a forum with people now who saw the same thing or are experienced enough to stand by your side, while you experience all this.
    In other words, welcome aboard!!
    I totally agree with you there, and I figure that's why so many of the other forums get clouded with distractions and bull.

There are those who have an interest in clouding discussions around this matter using tactics to hopefully "shame" people from talking about it, or finding out more. I've seen this at play over and over again at other forums.

Despite this effort to control the flow of information and to make people somehow feel "ashamed" of what they believe or experience, they are ultimately wasting their time. People are going to follow their own paths regardless.

I am forever grateful that this space exists to share, and that there are those with open minds who are not afraid to discuss or relate their experiences.

I feel there IS a plan here, and when the time comes, it will be obvious to contactees and experiencers what to say and do next.

I'd love to see your videos Sinzzer, and hear more about your experiences if and when you feel comfortable to share.

Thanks SO, SO much for your input here.

I can't tell you what a breath of fresh air it is to expand discussion beyond, "No, it's not a bug" "No, it's not a bird or balloon." "No, I didn't hoax this or use CGI" "No, I don't post videos to make MONEY. There are no ads showing before my vids." ...and on and on and on.

Thanks again, and hope we can continue to chat. Jimi

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jimisroomtv For This Useful Post:

ambrosius (2nd June 2015), Dreamtimer (10th June 2015), jimmer (1st June 2015), mojo (7th June 2015), RealityCreation (6th June 2015), sinzzer (1st June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I SO agree with you there. There seems to be alot of power in allowing myself to say, "I don't know, but I'm willing to listen". That leaves me with an open mind to take in information, and allow myself to note the cross-correlations over time. Saying "no" to everything has gotten me no-where. But staying open, and putting that which I don't yet understand in the "grey file" as Stanton Friedman calls it, allows me to experience the synchronicities that life has to offer. It's amazing what I've learned by just "asking", and then watching and observing.
    That is the best way to do i think.
    But that is a huge challenge what not many people can do i gues.
    Iv notice that when i was in those situation.
    To witness something what your mind cant explain and then 100 thoughts come in your mind, and then you need to ignore your thoughts and your feelings, what is a reaction of those hundreds thoughts.
    And then the strongest thought or logic will be the choise for that person.
    I think most people would run away or probaly go crazy if they saw what i saw.
    That is because i observe with a open mind, and that is very difficult when you observe the unknown or the paranormal.
    Your mind will start doing tricks on you.

Imagine being alone in the woods with your tripod, pointed to something in the woods.
    Then you spot a light in your right, you turn around and see a star on tree tops level between the tree line flying towards you.
    It is in the middle of the night and nobody know you are there.
    You see the star change into a triangle formation straight into my direction.
    That was a moment i thought, this is it.
    Now i will find out if they are evil or good or what ever.
    So i had chosen to ignore my thoughts or posable outcome of that encounter and filmed the craft, with the no matter what thought in my mind, that i had to film it.
    I think not many would have done that, but then again they would have missed what i saw with my own eyes.
    It was a boeing size triangle shape object flying not even 50 meters above my head, i saw it first on tree top level high as a star and it was a couple of 100 meters away from me.
    When it fly towards me it changes light formation into a triangle.
    If you put the video on 0.23 seconds, then it is ecatly above my head.
    if you raise up the volume then you can hear the engine sound on that point, when it fly further then it started to raise the engine sound noise.
    But before that it was almost silent.
    And tree top level in the Netherlands is maybe 20 meter high.
    Here is the video.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGUt4sEKtgs

And btw please ignore my english gramma and spellings mistake, i dont talk much english in my life, only online.

I'm learning to do this. The thing that has made it challenging is the tactic of "ridicule and debasing" that happens so often while some express their opinions. I have respect for someone who tells me, "I just don't see it?" "I just don't get it" But I have little patience for "you people are crazy and why are you wasting your time?" I always want to ask why they would waste their time addressing UFOs by character assassination (?) Makes no sense to me. But I'm learning how to respond to that too..or to just ignore it and leave it be. Its weird...
    Well if you ask me, you can try to learn how to respond to those comments.
    Or you must find out with who you can talk to about these things.
    You need to find people from your level, to level with.
    They will not debunk you my friend, they know these things.
    Am one of them.
    You think am gonna wast my time on people who do not even took the time to investigate my case?
    No no my friend.
    I did my part with standing there in the cold and filming those things, if someone is that lazy to make a judgement based on what he saw in those two minutes.
    Then suddenly am also lazy to react on those comments, but i do have the energy to remove those comments.
    there for i put on every video that i decide what i put as comment.
    I do not accept all.

because i know this is a mind game.
    There are people trying to mess with your head, and they do that with words.
    Threating you,deceiving you or making you mad, or feel guilt and all with the intention to mess with your mind.
    Because if your mind is messed up, then you cant be sharp to solve the riddle or puzzle.
    And that is what they want my friend, they want to brake us with words.
    Trying to blind us with lies, fallacies or with numbers.
    Enter a UFO forum and the main group will bombard you, but you will no find that here.
    Not that people are sheeps here, no no my friend.
    People think here and use there time to investigate every case.
    It is not possible to come here and talk nonsense without proof, even nonsense need proof.
    And that is not possible here, because most of people here have experience or use there time to investigate other people phenomena.
    And that is what you need, in fact what we all need.
    That someone said, yes that is right and that is wrong because this picture here shows that it is right and it is not right because i "believe" it is right.
    And that is the killer of any investigation, when someone bringt forwards what he believe.
    We dont need that, what we need are facts or people should not talk at all.
    Then we might get somewhere.

This is why I posted the San Simeon capture... It very much demonstrates what we can and cant see with the naked eye with something speeding through the sky like that. Of course the "they are bugs, you idiot" response abounds, but once again, mostly from people who can't even take the time to read the description of what happened before and after. It amazes me how people can be "willingly" ignorant. Once again, I don't think my job is to convince people they are not bloody bugs, just to post it. People will go on their own journey with it all, and I respect that.
    There is 100% something moving in the sky what our naked eye cant see, i see it in the frames of the video.
    There are different things, i observed blue objects and small white objects what could be a part of a bigger object or it is some kind of energy or what ever.....
    But its there!
    I first thought it might be a reaction of the camera, but i saw it on 5 different cameras.
    I also have it on pictures.
    I know for sure there are white dots around those objects.
    But i dont have the right software to make the video sharper or to get more details out of them.
    And i also lack of time.
    So i want to find out as much as possible about them, to understand more of them.

Wow...

That story reminds me of the March 2013 sighting I posted that happened over LA.

I was going through a HUGE amount of stress with a move that didn't go well, starting school, financial stress, etc. I was exhausted and feeling very worn out, wondering what on earth I was doing.

Then that sighting happened. And the object was out there for a LONG TIME for a sighting. At least ten minutes, with someone yelling "UFO" down the street from where I was shooting.

That experience stayed with me for a LONG time. I still remember it so vividly. And I have to say it really picked up my spirits from there. I
    I feel you, you will never forget that my friend.
    Never!!
    You will always wounder, WTH was that??

I would love to.
    Ok i suggest this.
    Because you have Hawk eyes, take a look at my channel and choose wich video you want to analyze and then send me a private message with your email adres, then il send you the raw footage with google drive.
    And no, am not the guy who share my videos with everyone.
    Before i start with this topic, i saw first your blogs and channel and there for know that your serieus with this phenomena.
    And there for i trust you that you will try to search for the truth in my videos and will not use it with bad intentions.
    I only demand from you if you dont mind, to post what ever you think of it here in this forum, no matter what it is.
    And that is, we need to find the truth and that needs to be shared with everyone.
    If your willing to do that, then let me know.

I totally agree with you there, and I figure that's why so many of the other forums get clouded with distractions and bull.

There are those who have an interest in clouding discussions around this matter using tactics to hopefully "shame" people from talking about it, or finding out more. I've seen this at play over and over again at other forums.

Despite this effort to control the flow of information and to make people somehow feel "ashamed" of what they believe or experience, they are ultimately wasting their time. People are going to follow their own paths regardless.

I am forever grateful that this space exists to share, and that there are those with open minds who are not afraid to discuss or relate their experiences.

I feel there IS a plan here, and when the time comes, it will be obvious to contactees and experiencers what to say and do next.

I'd love to see your videos Sinzzer, and hear more about your experiences if and when you feel comfortable to share.

Thanks SO, SO much for your input here.

I can't tell you what a breath of fresh air it is to expand discussion beyond, "No, it's not a bug" "No, it's not a bird or balloon." "No, I didn't hoax this or use CGI" "No, I don't post videos to make MONEY. There are no ads showing before my vids." ...and on and on and on.

Thanks again, and hope we can continue to chat. Jimi
    You welcome,
    And think about this, if you were prepared to handle those arguments would you think you would get the same drama?
    Probaly not right..
    because you would know that it is useless to explain to a blind man how apple look like.
    Iv learned that years before i saw UFOs, that was my luck to be honest, or i dont know if it was luck lol
    But when i was 25 i started to discus allot on the internet about religion,it was crazy.
    I argued with everyone i think
    Not to amuse meself or to mae fun of others, but because of the statements people made.

Without asking for it, someone came along with the words, god this and holy spirit that.
    And i started with what do you mean??
    Lol those words brought me on a yourney where i studied almost every religion.
    because every guy said, well those words stand there and there, go read it!!
    So i did, but i also searched for who were the writers??
    And then i started to find out that every believer wants to force on you what they think is best, what ever that is.
    I knew in meself most of those non arguments are not right to say,but still they are trying to force that on me.
    because it was a regular way of thinking to them.

Then i found out about the greeks philosphy and the gnostic books and learnd how to find the truth in words, and that was like a eye opener.
    Then i started to use those logic and wisdom in arguments, it was hilarious.
    All kind of believers against me about anything, mostly christian,moslims and from judaism.
    Sometimes i was in arguments for days with a group of people, who everytime try to search for another excuse to talk right what was wrong.
    it was funny.
    But then again, for me it was a hobby.
    And a lesson, because i studied the Koran, the thorah, the bible and nag hammady, buddhism and hindoeism and some more.
    Because everytime someone said, hey look there if you dont believe.
    So i did
    But i read and observed without believing in anything and thats how i studied it, and stopped 6 years ago because all this was a hobby for me to be honest.

Now am 38 and handle this phenomena the same way how i handled religion, i observe with a open mind.
    And every person who brings non arguments must step aside, i just tell them dont bring non arguments or i ignore you.
    And it works perfect my friend, dont talk with a three year old like he is a einstein and dont talk with einstein like he is a three year old.
    You can only talk about this phenomena who knows about this, or they will think that your are insane.
    Its just a advice, becareful!

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

ambrosius (2nd June 2015), Dreamtimer (10th June 2015), jimisroomtv (6th June 2015), jimmer (1st June 2015), mojo (7th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks very much for sharing this with us.

From the way I see it, we are SO not alone, its amazing.

You describe something that reminds me of a very abrupt sighting at Joshua Tree one night.

I was sitting with a group in a hottub on the elevated deck at Hicksville Trailer Palace. Its a plot of land out in the desert with fancy Airstream trailers, one of which is a rehearsal and recording studio.

Just as I was asking the couple in front of me if they had ever seen UFOs in the area, an object bursts through south of us, moving east towards 29 Palms. We saw orange bursts coming out the back of a distinctly blue outlined object that looked like a cylinder.

It was going SO fast. Akin to "mach 35"/"I have no idea"

Hi Jimisroomtv

A couple of weeks after I filed the report with MUFON I got a phone call from them asking about some of the particulars of the sighting (time, day, location, etc) and mostly trying to figure out if I was a credible witness or somebody who just likes to tell stories. The interviewer was a retired police detective from Florida and we had a nice chat about it and the place we made the observation from. The report seems to have been credible because a couple of years ago MUFON contacted me by telephone about National Geographic wanting to use my observations as an example in a UFO production they were doing. My response to MUFON was that I wouldn't trust anything that came out of National Geographic after that steaming pile of offal that they produced about 9-11. National Geographic is "official story all the way" and I regard them and all the other corporate media as accessories after the fact in the coverup of mass murder on the 9-11 false flag. The MUFON representative who called sounded a little shocked at my response, but they did not allow NG to use it.

Something I left out might need inclusion about the sighting of the brilliant but noiseless flashes. From our viewpoint they were coming from the constellation Auriga, but depending on the distance (if they were closer than 1 light-year away) they might have been seen in other constellations by people 20 or more degrees latitude from our position. In that case, the UFO and the flashes might not have been linked - I can't rule out that possibility. But if they were escaping from warfare that we saw the flashes of a year later, then the reason we saw the craft was that it may have had to slow down to turn in another direction after heading directly at us. The fact that it raced across the sky and winked out means that its route may have taken it well beyond here.

I've seen other things there also, but this was the most unusual.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ambrosius For This Useful Post:

jimisroomtv (5th June 2015), mojo (7th June 2015), RealityCreation (6th June 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by ambrosius View Post
    Hi Jimisroomtv

A couple of weeks after I filed the report with MUFON I got a phone call from them asking about some of the particulars of the sighting (time, day, location, etc) and mostly trying to figure out if I was a credible witness or somebody who just likes to tell stories. The interviewer was a retired police detective from Florida and we had a nice chat about it and the place we made the observation from. The report seems to have been credible because a couple of years ago MUFON contacted me by telephone about National Geographic wanting to use my observations as an example in a UFO production they were doing. My response to MUFON was that I wouldn't trust anything that came out of National Geographic after that steaming pile of offal that they produced about 9-11. National Geographic is "official story all the way" and I regard them and all the other corporate media as accessories after the fact in the coverup of mass murder on the 9-11 false flag. The MUFON representative who called sounded a little shocked at my response, but they did not allow NG to use it.

Something I left out might need inclusion about the sighting of the brilliant but noiseless flashes. From our viewpoint they were coming from the constellation Auriga, but depending on the distance (if they were closer than 1 light-year away) they might have been seen in other constellations by people 20 or more degrees latitude from our position. In that case, the UFO and the flashes might not have been linked - I can't rule out that possibility. But if they were escaping from warfare that we saw the flashes of a year later, then the reason we saw the craft was that it may have had to slow down to turn in another direction after heading directly at us. The fact that it raced across the sky and winked out means that its route may have taken it well beyond here.

I've seen other things there also, but this was the most unusual.
    Hi Ambrosius

I appreciate you sharing both stories.

There's a massive amount of activity in our skies. I keep an open mind to all possibilities to what we may be observing.

Discernment in where to share your experiences is everything.

I hope in time there will be several more producers available who are intent on truly documenting "experiences" versus trying to analyze the hell out of whether someone is lying or not, etc.

I'm not familiar with NG's programming, so can't really comment on it.

But I do know that our general media has yet to dig itself out of sensationalizing failure, embarrassment, and criminality...and as a result is largely unprepared to report events like this with any kind of balance. This is temporary, but for now it makes things quite surreal.

That's why I asked about MUFON. It seems I'd get more out of sharing with others who have experienced similar things and asking them questions. To go to some organization with my videos to have them analyze if Im telling the truth sounds insane. lol

24. The Following User Says Thank You to jimisroomtv For This Useful Post:

mojo (7th June 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Jimi, thanks for your reply. I wasn't scared so much as mad. It bothered me that something could cut such a clean swath through a cloud. It could have been a beam of some sort. If it was a ship it was enormous and completely invisible.

Mad also because we live here, have responsibility for our lives and this earth, and apparently there's a bunch of stuff going on that we have no clue about. It's irresponsible, insulting, and unacceptable.

The debunkers are an active part of this. Their hubris and lack of real responsibility gives skepticism a bad name. None of them are like Sherlock Holmes. They seem incapable of considering all options which is a requirement of critical analysis.

As far as I'm concerned, their heads are full of swamp gas.
    Boy do I know how you feel!

I'm learning how to deal with this conundrum myself.

After having a few of my own rather strange experiences, I began to research feverishly.

After almost twenty years of doing this, I've figured out that we appear to be kept very clueless.

At the same time, I see that there are others out that that have figured out the same thing...so I begin to share with them...including posting some rather curious "captures" to share.

Out of the blue, someone will find a video or two of mine, and start spouting off about how they can't believe someone would post bugs or balloons as UFOs.

Now look at the absolute "insanity" of that. I've never heard of this person, and surely they were not present when I was videotaping what I did, nor did I invite them to come comment nor have I ever before engaged them in any way.

YET...somehow...someone will come by with the "hit and run", with an intent to debunk or debase, based upon absolutely NOTHING... That just AMAZES me...yet at the same time saddens me. What a tremendous waste of energy.

As I analyze it, there are some that seem to be bitten with a rather self destructive bug to debase or debunk everything that they can. They feel "less than", and this is the only way they somehow feel in control. I'm getting so that I state that abruptly, and then ignore them. It's nuts. The ship is sinking, and rather then get on the lifeboat they'd rather argue about what colour it is...or whether the lifeboat is actually a "bug", or if it actually exists.

I figure let their heads be full of gas if that is what they wish.

Things are changing way too quickly, and in time I feel they'll be forced to actually ask questions, and LISTEN rather than waste more time trying to be "first", the A- dog, "cool" or whatever...and just put others down.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimisroomtv For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (10th June 2015), mojo (7th June 2015)

Thanks
    Imagine being alone in the woods with your tripod, pointed to something in the woods.
    Then you spot a light in your right, you turn around and see a star on tree tops level between the tree line flying towards you.
    It is in the middle of the night and nobody know you are there.
    You see the star change into a triangle formation straight into my direction.
    That was a moment i thought, this is it.
    Now i will find out if they are evil or good or what ever.
    So i had chosen to ignore my thoughts or posable outcome of that encounter and filmed the craft, with the no matter what thought in my mind, that i had to film it.
    I think not many would have done that, but then again they would have missed what i saw with my own eyes.
    It was a boeing size triangle shape object flying not even 50 meters above my head, i saw it first on tree top level high as a star and it was a couple of 100 meters away from me.
    When it fly towards me it changes light formation into a triangle.
    If you put the video on 0.23 seconds, then it is ecatly above my head.
    if you raise up the volume then you can hear the engine sound on that point, when it fly further then it started to raise the engine sound noise.

Thanks for sharing this.

After looking at it, I am amazed at how many "different" triangle sightings there are out there. Seems while so many are trying to figure out what is a TR-3B and what isn't, most of us are missing that there seem to be several different types of triangles out there. I haven't seen on with this kind of lighting yet... Wild.

And btw please ignore my english gramma and spellings mistake, i dont talk much english in my life, only online.
    Oh please.... As a child I was lucky enough to visit Den Haag, Rotterdam and Amsterdam. So, what's my excuse for not attempting to write in Dutch? lol I appreciate your help here, and worry not about the grammar!

Ok i suggest this.
    Because you have Hawk eyes, take a look at my channel and choose wich video you want to analyze and then send me a private message with your email adres, then il send you the raw footage with google drive.
    And no, am not the guy who share my videos with everyone.
    Before i start with this topic, i saw first your blogs and channel and there for know that your serieus with this phenomena.
    And there for i trust you that you will try to search for the truth in my videos and will not use it with bad intentions.
    I only demand from you if you dont mind, to post what ever you think of it here in this forum, no matter what it is.
    And that is, we need to find the truth and that needs to be shared with everyone.
    If your willing to do that, then let me know.
    Will do for sure. I need to get caught up on my writing at the blogs...especially after these last three sightings that I never expected.

You welcome,
    And think about this, if you were prepared to handle those arguments would you think you would get the same drama?
    Probaly not right..
    because you would know that it is useless to explain to a blind man how apple look like.
    Now am 38 and handle this phenomena the same way how i handled religion, i observe with a open mind.
    And every person who brings non arguments must step aside, i just tell them dont bring non arguments or i ignore you.
    And it works perfect my friend, dont talk with a three year old like he is a einstein and dont talk with einstein like he is a three year old.
    You can only talk about this phenomena who knows about this, or they will think that your are insane.
    Its just a advice, becareful!
    Sure helps to be reminded of that! And very much is helping me take further steps in being prepared for this.

Unfortunately I've found that a good deal of people really don't know how to discuss this.

It seems SO easy for them to fall into the trap of "yes it is vs. no it isn't", where many times the answer is "both answers are correct".

I still see people arguing if UFOs are from off-planet or really from inner-earth. How come both of these facts can't be true at the same time?

Same with triangle UFO sightings. People get sidelined into arguing whether its a TR-3B or not, something that really hasn't been proven to exist yet. (I'm not saying it doesn't...just that it's obviously secretive if it DOES exist) My point is that when one spots a triangle ufo, it could be either-or. And just because someone spotted a TR-3B doesn't mean there aren't triangle craft that could be from off-planet.

I'm sure you've heard the same arguments around evolution vs. creationism. It cracks me up watching people labor over that at times...because once again, the possibility for both to exist simultaneously is there.

Once again though, thanks for describing more of your experiences with me here. It's been very healing.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimisroomtv For This Useful Post:

mojo (7th June 2015), RealityCreation (6th June 2015), sinzzer (6th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks for sharing this.

After looking at it, I am amazed at how many "different" triangle sightings there are out there. Seems while so many are trying to figure out what is a TR-3B and what isn't, most of us are missing that there seem to be several different types of triangles out there. I haven't seen on with this kind of lighting yet... Wild.
    Heya, sorry was a bit busy with everything
    Seen this one yet?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYZGmgWWo8c

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1eiZyFUz7Q

Oh please.... As a child I was lucky enough to visit Den Haag, Rotterdam and Amsterdam. So, what's my excuse for not attempting to write in Dutch? lol I appreciate your help here, and worry not about the grammar!
    You visit the Netherlands? Nice nice
    I live the 75 km south of rotterdam, near the Belgium border.

Will do for sure. I need to get caught up on my writing at the blogs...especially after these last three sightings that I never expected.
    You got the sightings on video?

Sure helps to be reminded of that! And very much is helping me take further steps in being prepared for this.

Unfortunately I've found that a good deal of people really don't know how to discuss this.

It seems SO easy for them to fall into the trap of "yes it is vs. no it isn't", where many times the answer is "both answers are correct".

I still see people arguing if UFOs are from off-planet or really from inner-earth. How come both of these facts can't be true at the same time?

Same with triangle UFO sightings. People get sidelined into arguing whether its a TR-3B or not, something that really hasn't been proven to exist yet. (I'm not saying it doesn't...just that it's obviously secretive if it DOES exist) My point is that when one spots a triangle ufo, it could be either-or. And just because someone spotted a TR-3B doesn't mean there aren't triangle craft that could be from off-planet.

I'm sure you've heard the same arguments around evolution vs. creationism. It cracks me up watching people labor over that at times...because once again, the possibility for both to exist simultaneously is there.

Once again though, thanks for describing more of your experiences with me here. It's been very healing.
    I always use the logic, if i dont know of something then i dont talk about it.
    And thats how i handle this phenomena.
    I see something but....
    I lack of answers to conclude what they might be.
    So i left the answer open until i got the answer.
    If i meet people who think the same, then i can philosophy about all kind of things with a open mind.
    Because no doors are closed, that will be the case when i talk with people with a close mind.

With them i dont talk about UFOs or something in that area.
    I just level with the coinciness of that person.
    Otherwise i will get those non arguments in my face.
    And then am forced to tell people the right way of talking, and then they get angry or they stop talking.
    So there for i fish to understand the logic of that person, and when i know how they react on some stories.
    Then i know over what we can talk.
    Its just that the mentality of the public is against paranormal issues, they want to see it on tv or in a movie.
    But many of them prefer to stay in there iron cage, you dont need to ask them to go outside the cage.
    Many will fight to death to stay inside, its a insane mentality.

But we have moment and chance to change something of that.
    By sharing the truth online.
    And who ever is searching for it, wil find it and then the group will grow.
    Like what is happening now.
    Last year i also searched for answers, and then one mod of this forum invited me here.
    And now am stil here.
    And you also came here to search for answers.

And yeah i still search for answers, but iv met people here to talk about the sightings and to share information with.
    Because at the end of the day, it is important that you or me find our own truth.
    But we choosen to do that by talking over our sightings and by sharing the information and videos we get.
    Then on that way the reactions we get might open our mind or give us a nother point of view.
    And now after more then a year, i learned allot.
    I know it is not that simple as flying saucer and little greys and stuff like that.
    I honestly dont even think of greys anymore, because i see the truth might be more complicated then what we thought to be.

And there for am taking this very serieously to find answers.
    And thats not by searching youtube for videos or what ever, am going outside in the night alone on farmland.
    So am not ecatly w8ting for someone who's not using his time to investigate my videos and just call them planes or fake.
    That is a waste of time.
    A true investigator will search for answers, and then he will see and the feedback he gave to you.
    Might be something to think about.
    All other so call professionals are saying something to silent you or to silent there own mind, they fear the unknown and profer to be safe in there iron cage.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

mojo (7th June 2015), sandy (8th June 2015)