Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My UFO Sightings - Videos Psychics, Intuitives and Contactees I Could Use Your Help!

Thanks

My UFO Sightings - Videos Psychics, Intuitives and Contactees I Could Use Your Help!

Hi

I’m a new member to this forum.

I’ve had less than positive experiences at some of the other forums, and I was very attracted to what seemed to be the very grounded nature of this one, so I thought it might be a good place to start again while finding help sorting out these 3 sightings.

To be specific:

• I am quite serious, this is not a joke, these are not mistakes or hoaxes, and I’m looking for some help or assistance sorting this out!
    • I’m interested in dialoging with others who are empathetic, intuitive, and embrace their multi-dimensionality.
    • I’m interested in dialoging with people who are not asking “if”, but “who” and “why”.

Although Ive experienced a few sightings in my lifetime, I didn’t start to have the experience of “capturing” them on video or film until the last couple of years.

In all three of these cases, there was definitely a feeling or connection to a presence at the time.

Here are the events with the dates, times and locations.

I include the dates and times just in case any numerology experts might have any input.

All of the extended descriptions of the sighting are at the YouTube links.

March 30, 2013 300pm
    Hollywood, CA

Witnessed this bright light in the sky when returning from lunch with a friend on a very windy Saturday afternoon.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=El2rwsiD_og

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBgz2cEfcFY

I later found it to be officially reported at NUFORC below…

http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/097/S97325.html

August 27, 2014 Approximately 2:37pm
    Joshua Tree Retreat Center, CA

A friend and I had a “shaman” encounter with two ravens at Joshua Tree Retreat Center, and while one of us were talking about the encounter on video, a ‘formation’ appeared...orbs forming a perfect equilateral triangle right by his head…not to be discovered til I got home.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gsr-vcvYYg

February 18, 2015 2:27pm
    San Simeon State Beach – Washburn Campground (Between San Simeon and Cambria)

A similar situation to Joshua Tree in which I grabbed the camera after seeing something unusual, and began filming. Once again, after getting the film home, I discovered the anomaly of two objects moving from right to left, taking up only four frames of video at a 1/500 frame rate.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2vsczHByE0

The link to the YouTube “channel” with more versions of the Hollywood sighting, and the others is:

https://www.youtube.com/user/jimisroomtv/featured

None of these experiences were negative.

I am very interested to know what other contactees and intuitives pick up from these.

Thanks.
    Last edited by jimisroomtv, 7th April 2015 at 10:22.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to jimisroomtv For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (9th April 2015), ambrosius (30th May 2015), Church (7th April 2015), Ciauzar (31st May 2015), Frances (7th April 2015), gardener (8th April 2015), GCS1103 (7th April 2015), jimmer (7th April 2015), john parslow (7th April 2015), modwiz (7th April 2015), mojo (7th April 2015), sandancer (7th April 2015), shamanseeker (7th April 2015), sinzzer (31st May 2015), Sooz (7th April 2015), The One (7th April 2015), Tonz (7th April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,693 Times in 10,222 Posts
    Great post jimisroomtv i personally love this stuff i have a huge archive on the UFO phenomena

We have two members on here who record UFO'S called mojo and snizzer and i think they will be able to contribute to this thread

cheers
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (9th April 2015), Ciauzar (31st May 2015), Frances (6th June 2015), gardener (8th April 2015), GCS1103 (7th April 2015), jimisroomtv (21st May 2015), jimmer (7th April 2015), modwiz (7th April 2015), mojo (7th April 2015), sandancer (7th April 2015), shamanseeker (7th April 2015), sinzzer (31st May 2015), Tonz (7th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,662 Times in 1,289 Posts
    Welcome jimisroomtv you are not alone in your quest.
    Last edited by Tonz, 8th April 2015 at 14:43.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tonz For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (9th April 2015), Ciauzar (31st May 2015), gardener (8th April 2015), GCS1103 (7th April 2015), jimisroomtv (21st May 2015), jimmer (7th April 2015), modwiz (7th April 2015), mojo (7th April 2015), shamanseeker (7th April 2015), sinzzer (31st May 2015), The One (7th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,335 Times in 635 Posts
    Welcome Jimis!

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (9th April 2015), Ciauzar (31st May 2015), gardener (8th April 2015), GCS1103 (7th April 2015), jimmer (7th April 2015), modwiz (7th April 2015), mojo (7th April 2015), sinzzer (31st May 2015), The One (7th April 2015), Tonz (8th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    Hi Jimisroomtv,
    This forum is so unlike others and I would say a vast majority of members have witnessed strange happenings including UFOs so Im sure you will feel very comfortable here sharing. Nice videos, the triangle seems so stealthy that hardly anyone would notice it's amazing you spotted it. They can show very little at times that you really have to be looking. One day it was a beautiful sunny day and I was trying to spot them since the activity was high in 2011. I looked up and there was what can only be described as an energetic cloud in the shape of a large disk above me. It reminded me of how the Star Trek transporter beam looked in original series. Shimmering barely noticeable but amazing how it was right there above me. That happened a few times where I noticed it that season. I look for it during the day when Im outside but havent seen it since then.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (9th April 2015), ambrosius (30th May 2015), Ciauzar (31st May 2015), gardener (8th April 2015), GCS1103 (7th April 2015), jimisroomtv (21st May 2015), modwiz (7th April 2015), sinzzer (31st May 2015), Tonz (8th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,367 Times in 1,410 Posts
    Hello jimisroomtv! Nice intro.

You will find that we are very supportive of UFO research here. I myself see things in the sky and record them. Mojo does too. A few other members. We don't put up with "debunking just for the sake of debunking" around here. You are in good company. And awesome videos, by the way!

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Church For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (9th April 2015), Ciauzar (31st May 2015), gardener (8th April 2015), GCS1103 (7th April 2015), jimisroomtv (21st May 2015), mojo (7th April 2015), sinzzer (31st May 2015), Tonz (8th April 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    One August day in 2013 I was out running errands and saw a strange thing. It was a clear blue day with just a few widely scattered high clouds. They were moving fast across the sky due to high winds. I know this because I could observe it and also the various weather reports were indicating high winds w/ a few scattered clouds. One, just above me was moving along. It was oblong and smooth, as were the others. I parked my car, got out, looked up and the cloud above me had a wide strip missing from its middle. As if someone had taken a gigantic squeegee and swiped the middle of the cloud away. There were two sharp parallel lines and nothing but blue in between. No leftover trace, no bird, plane, plane-trail or anything at all near the cloud. Just the center of it, gone. Straight line, sharp edges, parallel lines, HUGE swath of cloud just gone. No phone handy. First words out of my mouth were, "What in (the world) makes that happen?" Certainly nothing natural. Of course the edges of the cloud immediately began to swirl into the space, to fill the unnatural gap. It never really coalesced, becoming two irregular parts almost reattached on one side. I told my friend Pat about it. After a lot of very skeptical questioning he said, "That's disturbing." He knows I don't make stuff up or jump to conclusions or bypass logical analysis. Can't call anything a UFO but this was certainly a UAP.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (9th April 2015), ambrosius (30th May 2015), Ciauzar (31st May 2015), GCS1103 (7th April 2015), jimisroomtv (21st May 2015), mojo (7th April 2015), sinzzer (31st May 2015), Tonz (8th April 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,508 Times in 335 Posts
    Welcome to the forum, jimisroomtv. You'll find many members with the same interests as you. The videos you posted were great.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GCS1103 For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (9th April 2015), Ciauzar (31st May 2015), jimisroomtv (21st May 2015), mojo (7th April 2015), sinzzer (31st May 2015), Tonz (8th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Glad you have joined us jimisroomtv, hope you find some more answers with the folks here, who too have similar experiences

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (9th April 2015), Ciauzar (31st May 2015), GCS1103 (8th April 2015), jimisroomtv (21st May 2015), mojo (7th April 2015), sinzzer (31st May 2015), Tonz (8th April 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,133 Times in 177 Posts
    Hi my friend' very interesting thread and videos, you will find it hard to find any of the answers, that you are so seeking,
    as the big bosses are keeping this subject matter well a way from the population, these days they control the entire internet / media and all related post,
    obviously this includes YouTube, and your own email account, meaning any personal contacts with related party's or information, are being monitored at all times,

Here's wishing you every susses, your new friend
    regards 717...

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 717seethelight For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (31st May 2015), jimisroomtv (21st May 2015), sinzzer (31st May 2015), Tonz (9th April 2015)

Thanks
    Thank you.

I've been in the throes of a job search since I've posted and haven't had time to respond.

I've actually experienced and videotaped another sighting since then, and will post here soon.

Thanks so much! Jimi

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimisroomtv For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (31st May 2015), sinzzer (31st May 2015)

Thanks
    Thank you so much Tonz. Haven't had the best experiences at other forums, and I appreciate the welcome!

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimisroomtv For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (31st May 2015), mojo (30th May 2015), sinzzer (31st May 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by mojo View Post
    Hi Jimisroomtv,
    This forum is so unlike others and I would say a vast majority of members have witnessed strange happenings including UFOs so Im sure you will feel very comfortable here sharing. Nice videos, the triangle seems so stealthy that hardly anyone would notice it's amazing you spotted it. They can show very little at times that you really have to be looking. One day it was a beautiful sunny day and I was trying to spot them since the activity was high in 2011. I looked up and there was what can only be described as an energetic cloud in the shape of a large disk above me. It reminded me of how the Star Trek transporter beam looked in original series. Shimmering barely noticeable but amazing how it was right there above me. That happened a few times where I noticed it that season. I look for it during the day when Im outside but havent seen it since then.
    Hello Mojo:

I thank you very much for saying hello, and for your kind words. I apologize for taking so long... Looking for employment is draining and incredibly time consuming, but its coming along.

I soon found out from my experiences in the last couple of years that not all forums come from the same level of consciousness and appreciation. As I've said, I no longer ask "if" so much as "why" and "what am I to do with this?" now. There's only so much energy I have for circular arguments intending to lead to such "explanations" as "birds, insects, balloons, swamp gas and Venus". I have to admit, I was pretty gunshy about checking responses here at first...considering the amount of fallout I generated on another forum around the Joshua Tree orb ufos creating the triangles. I couldn't believe how many were accusing me of outright hoaxing the video, not asking a single question at all.

But I no longer wish to dwell on that, just understand how to move forward in dialogue as responsibly as I can. I figure these displays are happening for a reason. And I can't deny a type of telepathic connection during many of the experiences.

Have others here experienced this as well?

This is SO not a joke. I appreciate your support, your words, and thank you again.

Jimi

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimisroomtv For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Church View Post
    Hello jimisroomtv! Nice intro.

You will find that we are very supportive of UFO research here. I myself see things in the sky and record them. Mojo does too. A few other members. We don't put up with "debunking just for the sake of debunking" around here. You are in good company. And awesome videos, by the way!
    Thank you very much for your note Church!

I think that perhaps it's just a stage of development that some people go through, or get stuck in for that matter.

I've always approached things with an open mind with the intent on finding as many angles and perspectives on the subject I'm learning abut as possible.

This entails asking questions, not just saying NO, NO, NO, NO. What's the point in even contributing to a forum if the intent is to deny the existence of the post in the first place? That to me is insane.

I also understand the reality of people who are in fact paid to "troll" forums with the specific intention of dragging down the energy...kind of like when Facebook admitted to "experimenting"with posting negative information to see how it affected Facebook communities. They use very specific tactics, and are fairly obvious. I appreciate the moderators being on the lookout for that kind of activity.

But I came here not to dwell on the games, but to find others who might be experiencing this on a regular basis, and what their feelings are. I'm grateful for a space to share, and to be taken seriously.

I've had yet another recorded encounter since posting here in April, and I'll be posting it soon. Thanks again. Jimi

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimisroomtv For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    One August day in 2013 I was out running errands and saw a strange thing. It was a clear blue day with just a few widely scattered high clouds. They were moving fast across the sky due to high winds. I know this because I could observe it and also the various weather reports were indicating high winds w/ a few scattered clouds. One, just above me was moving along. It was oblong and smooth, as were the others. I parked my car, got out, looked up and the cloud above me had a wide strip missing from its middle. As if someone had taken a gigantic squeegee and swiped the middle of the cloud away. There were two sharp parallel lines and nothing but blue in between. No leftover trace, no bird, plane, plane-trail or anything at all near the cloud. Just the center of it, gone. Straight line, sharp edges, parallel lines, HUGE swath of cloud just gone. No phone handy. First words out of my mouth were, "What in (the world) makes that happen?" Certainly nothing natural. Of course the edges of the cloud immediately began to swirl into the space, to fill the unnatural gap. It never really coalesced, becoming two irregular parts almost reattached on one side. I told my friend Pat about it. After a lot of very skeptical questioning he said, "That's disturbing." He knows I don't make stuff up or jump to conclusions or bypass logical analysis. Can't call anything a UFO but this was certainly a UAP.
    Hello Dreamtimer:

That is quite an experience. I'm sure your heart was pounding hard after that!

Even though we are surrounded by life of all forms here on this planet, including the form of "elementals" manifesting as wind, water, clouds, etc. ...clouds don't just suddenly form themselves in the form you describe! You, in my mind, were definitely being "visited". No doubt.

You may have seen some kind of "cloaking" in action with a kind of cigar or cylindrical craft. I saw one "pop in" in Joshua Tree, one of my very few night time sightings, with a blue halo shimmering around it as it sped by. I have a feeling you may have encountered one of those.

I try to carry one of my cameras with me as much as possible as these seem to be happening with increasing frequency. I hope you too have the opportunity and resources to do so.

Thank you very much for sharing this with me and the others here, and thanks again to the moderators and the rest for providing a space to share. Jimi

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jimisroomtv For This Useful Post:

ambrosius (30th May 2015), Ciauzar (31st May 2015), mojo (30th May 2015), RealityCreation (21st May 2015), sinzzer (31st May 2015)