Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My UFO Sightings - Videos Psychics, Intuitives and Contactees I Could Use Your Help!

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Sinzzer, I really enjoyed reading about your religious debates. It all ends up being the same, doesn't it? I'm right! No, I'm right! No, I am!

It seems so natural to me for people to get together and share their ideas about God and rejoice that so many do worship and believe. Look at their similarities. Learn about their differences. Expand their knowledge of God. I think I'm the only one who thinks that way.

I always want to ask pious people, if you wake up tomorrow and all the trappings of your religion are gone - scriptures, buildings, monuments, relics, clergy, raiments, all of it - would you still believe in God? Where would you put your faith?

They have no answer, only judgement.

People treat UFO and ET issues the same way. Like a religion. They know.

Ridiculous.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

sinzzer (10th June 2015)

Thanks
    I have seen many UFOs in dreams. I had one recently. I was on a street, streetlights in view, and I saw a white light in the night sky. It moved around, dropped a couple of small lights and then took off. In the dream I was curious and thought that it looked like some descriptions I've read. Upon recalling the dream the next day, I felt curious that I still find myself dreaming about UFOs though I don't see them in waking physical life.

I also have lots of dreams about crazy big vehicles of all shapes and sizes up in the sky, sometimes just flying, sometimes careening around. The other night I had one where I looked up at the daytime sky which had some clouds and I could see the front of a rocket type vehicle moving across the sky. Not very high up. I waited for it to come into full view and when it did it was many of these rockets together in a larger vehicle that resembled a big drill with the bits being the rockets. Nothing crashed or exploded and I didn't see where the vehicle went.

Last night I dreamt I saw a jet plane flying across the sky except it went horizon to horizon in three seconds. (I wasn't actually counting) I could hear it as it passed and it was very low for traveling that fast. In the dream I was disturbed by it's unnatural speed.

Generally speaking, my dreams may be of very specific actual things and they also may be representative.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

mojo (10th June 2015), RealityCreation (13th June 2015), sinzzer (10th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    Interesting debates and for myself there are some things that were observed that were never shared about. Even as long as being on the forum. Not because it's a big secret but because the majority lack a belief. That is no fault of anyone either. For some the only way to believe is to see it for themselves. So there are some amazing components that will remain on a personal level for fear of ridicule or loosing credibility. Some of the Oregon videos have already shown that they test people's tolerance... Skeptics and debunkers also have a place as much as I wish not, as it helps to assess the dynamics at work in society. But no doubt for myself there is other-wordly life visiting us and it seems that want some of us to know, but not everyone will believe.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

RealityCreation (13th June 2015), sinzzer (10th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,053 Times in 812 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Sinzzer, I really enjoyed reading about your religious debates. It all ends up being the same, doesn't it? I'm right! No, I'm right! No, I am!

It seems so natural to me for people to get together and share their ideas about God and rejoice that so many do worship and believe. Look at their similarities. Learn about their differences. Expand their knowledge of God. I think I'm the only one who thinks that way.

I always want to ask pious people, if you wake up tomorrow and all the trappings of your religion are gone - scriptures, buildings, monuments, relics, clergy, raiments, all of it - would you still believe in God? Where would you put your faith?

They have no answer, only judgement.

People treat UFO and ET issues the same way. Like a religion. They know.

Ridiculous.
    Lol even worse, i never hear from them again.
    I had two jehova witness at my door, at the end of a two hour talk i was educating them.
    I challenge them to prove am wrong and show me prove, i never saw them again.
    Then one day i saw one of those woman in a store, she just run away O_oooo
    I thought what ever.

You know what it is my friend.
    After i found the Nag hammadi scrolls, i when to investigate the ROmans.
    And how the books of the bible was constructed.
    Many believers dont know this, and i challenge them to look on the internet for proof.
    And they always said, yes WE will come back for sure.
    And then ..... gone with the wind

The romans where even worse then the Nazis and they were also master in manipulation, and many people dont know this.
    They know the romans from movies and many dont know about the crueltys of the Romans, and when i tell them, they look at me like am the devil or something.
    Like there hole life fall apart like a cart house, and then they get angry on me.
    Then am the bad guy???
    Iv had many discussion with many people, it was like having the same discussion over and over again. Like a broken record.
    because all the different people i talked with follow the same logic,like a sheep behind a sheppard.
    And then i usualy ask, what is the nature of a sheep?
    Walk behind a sheppard with a few dogs to keep you in line?
    Or walk free in nature?

Then they look at me with those eyes like am the bad guy
    And yeah UFO and religion could walk hand in hand, but dont explain that to strong believers
    They will hang you haha

My cousin believes in the Koran.
    And the last time i was there just doing my thing.
    Then i was about to go home and he said.
    HEY you have wife and child, start believing or you go in hell.
    Ok cya later...

I said to him WTF is wrong with you???
    You can said to me, hey look out on the road with driving or eat much vegetables or dont drink or many other positive things.
    WHY you come with that nonsense?
    He said , hey that is no nonsense.
    That is the word of god.
    I said how do you know.
    he said, it is in the book.
    And who wrote that book?
    He said God??
    And i said, who put it on paper Einstein?? ( i was starting to get anoyd)
    He said people who got instructed by god??
    I said ok ok ( because it starting to get no where)
    Then i said, how do you know that the right interpretation is what you believe now? because the Koran got hundreds of years later on paper and could be manipulated by other peoples views, who studied the koran and told the story to the nextgeneration.
    I said , keep in mind there is around 200 years between Mohammed and the written Koran.

It might as well be a alien who talked with mohammed.
    He looked at me with those eyes ahaha.
    With the thought in his mind, damnn i did not thought of that hahah

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

mojo (10th June 2015)

Thanks
    'It might as well be an alien who talked with Mohammed.' That's .

Interesting that it took 200 years for the Koran to be 'written'. It's similar with the Bible.

What's blowing my mind is seeing how much older 'pagan' or 'cultic' stuff remains. We're taught that they used the old dates and rituals to bring the pagans into Christianity. Do we even know what that means? Tsarion makes the cast that the whole thing is a big fat myth, no one's real, and it's all about spiritual mind control.

Seems like the people who get so upset at you are giving proof to that.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

sinzzer (11th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,053 Times in 812 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    'It might as well be an alien who talked with Mohammed.' That's .

Interesting that it took 200 years for the Koran to be 'written'. It's similar with the Bible.

What's blowing my mind is seeing how much older 'pagan' or 'cultic' stuff remains. We're taught that they used the old dates and rituals to bring the pagans into Christianity. Do we even know what that means? Tsarion makes the cast that the whole thing is a big fat myth, no one's real, and it's all about spiritual mind control.

Seems like the people who get so upset at you are giving proof to that.
    Well 200 was a bit over reacted, but the written Quran was made 20 years after the death of Mohammed.
    And between those 20 years the word was spread trew words.
    In fact same thing happend with Judaism, only when David conquered Jerusalem.
    He orderded to make the written Thorah, before that time it also was spread threw talking.
    And the bible, well that walked another path.
    A very sad path what many people dont know.
    The romans might have been the most brutal civilization ever.
    They completly destroyd other cultures or believe systems, or manipulated there people to keep everyting under control.
    The bible is in my eyes the fraud of the century against humanity.
    One day people will find out, that it is spiritual mind control and then they will focus on the vatican.

Until that time many are a sheep who walk after a sheppard.
    They think they are safe and if they do something wrong, then the dogs will keep them in line.
    Many live by this and only know to live by this, they think it is normal to have some dogs keeping you in place.
    And they think it is normal to walk behind a sheppard.

Thinking that a sheppard should learn others to live there lifes, without getting in trouble and dogs would not be needed.
    Is something many people dont come up with, because there is no excample of that way of living.
    So many dont know and just live like that as a zombie, and they dont even realize it.

Well many get upset because they never learnd to control them self...like my cousin.
    He got also angry..
    I said to my cousin, why are you angry?
    I know the Quran...
    Why dont you share the wisdom and beauty of the Quran?
    Why are you only talk about those negative things?
    Then he got even more angry..
    Then he said, because you disrespect the profit.

I said, no i said my opinion.. i said what i thoutht... what i think it might be.. that is my right... you want to remove my rights??
    He said no, but you cant say that....
    I said what?? I cant ask you who wrote the Quran?

He got angry because mostly people ends the argument, when someon say god wrote the Quran...
    Then i said listen up... and he kept talking while i wanted to say something.
    I LISTEN UP.....
    The problem is not the Quran, its not my argument or my opinion.
    You are angry because you never learn to control your feelings or to accept the opinion of someone else.
    Well.... he got furious after those words lol
    I said what?? Your getting more angry now???

Then i said... look.... sit down, because he was already standing up lol... we stood there yelling to each other.
    Then i said to him you should never get angry when someone said there opinion, that is there right.
    But you should realize that other people have power over you, they only need to sayd a few words and your are furious.

Someone only have to say, mohammed this or that and then you get angry.
    And that is not good.
    While i said those words.. he started to listen and looked me straight in me eye.
    Then i said, if you dont control your self then people will control you with only a few words.
    Then you are not free, and you will always be a slave for someone else.

So if you want to follow the Quran, then follow it and learn from it and do not read a few lines and believe only that.
    Many people do that in every religion, they say they are believers and followers but still live like a idiot.
    If you are truly a believer, then you should be like a saint and not someone who is ready to fight....
    Then i said, your my cousin and i want to see the best from you and not the worst because you never learnd to control your self.
    Take care and i walked away.
    True story.

Thanks
    You gave him a tremendous gift of wisdom. I hope he can find a way to take it to heart. You see with great clarity (it seems to me). It's good you're not afraid to speak the truth. You're not afraid to make him mad. Of course, that's not what you're trying to do.

I've been speaking out more myself and I feel better for not being afraid.