Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Fake planes and other high strangeness in the sky

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,367 Times in 1,410 Posts

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGq6aeVZ1pY

I recorded another fake plane yesterday, and I didn't notice until after I viewed the recording, but there was an unidentified white orb in the footage.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Church For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st May 2015), Ciauzar (20th May 2015), DeeZe (20th May 2015), jimmer (21st May 2015), Ledstar (21st May 2015), mojo (20th May 2015), OneOfLaw (23rd May 2015), sinzzer (21st May 2015), The One (20th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    Nice capture!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st May 2015), Church (20th May 2015), Ciauzar (21st May 2015), jimmer (21st May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    church, was that thing laying down a chemtrail?
    looks like it from your vid.
    certainly, more than a standard contrail.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st May 2015), Church (21st May 2015), Ciauzar (21st May 2015), mojo (21st May 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,535 Times in 335 Posts
    That's a very nice catch, Church!

I have a story of a very interesting experience that happened back in 2012 and my fiancée witnessed it with me. I was visiting my parents, and they had this huge backyard and lived out in the sticks so we were pretty much the only ones out there. It was night-time and I decided to do a little experiment with my father's S.O.S flasher device. So, we were standing outside, and my parents had gone inside. I turned on the device and pointed it toward the pitch black sky dotted with stars.. The response I got back were astounding.. There were an enormous bright white flash! So, I turned on the device again and got the exactly same response. It blew both of our minds, the bright flashes took up nearly about 3/4 of the viewable sky, it was big enough to be seen 30 miles away. 2 flashes in span of 1 minute, maybe less.

I never tried it again after that, maybe I should have. I certainly do wish I had filmed the experience, it was amazing.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ciauzar For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st May 2015), Church (21st May 2015), mojo (21st May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by jimmer View Post
    church, was that thing laying down a chemtrail?
    looks like it from your vid.
    certainly, more than a standard contrail.
    Correct, it was. And if you look again you'll see some chemtrails that have already been sprayed in the sky right nearby where this one was being sprayed, and they've already begun to spread.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Church For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st May 2015), Ciauzar (21st May 2015), mojo (21st May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Great video Church, it proves the point that yes there are negative ET's here working against us. Recently I've been reading in other ppl's books where they say there are no negative ET's here which is BS. When I recently took a plane trip I noticed the clouds looked fake, like a consistency of metal cotton candy. And there were a lot of planes spraying more above this construct.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ledstar For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st May 2015), Church (21st May 2015), Ciauzar (22nd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I still don't necessarily believe these things are negative, although I admit that is what appears to be the case. I just honestly don't know for sure, so I prevent myself from jumping to conclusions. I try to think of what are some neutral, if not positive, reasons for these things to be up there doing whatever it is they are doing, and I can think of some possibilities. So I just honestly don't know. No matter what, they appear to be deceptive at the very least... I mean, they are pretending to be planes... and deception is probably never positive. But it might be neutral I guess.

There's one possibility that I keep coming back to that might suggest they are positive, and that is this: they might be fogging up the sky to eliminate visibility of something they are doing in Earth orbit from the evil humans on the ground who have enslaved humanity. So like, maybe they are parking ships in orbit, and then blocking visibility thereof in order to prevent the PTB on earth from knowing what's happening, or something like that. It's a random guess, I admit, but I feel like I should keep all possibilities in mind.

One thing I do not like, and which seems to separate me from the rest of the people who film these things, is the assumption that these things are demons. I just don't understand that at all, and it further underscores my feelings about religions doing damage upon mankind. These things are not demons, or djinn. Even according to all of the religious texts around the world, demons and djinn are invisible. So the fact that I and my camera can see them suggests they are not demons.

They are either holograms, aircraft, or some kind of plasma beings that can shapeshift.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Church For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st May 2015), Ciauzar (22nd May 2015), mojo (21st May 2015), sinzzer (21st May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,053 Times in 812 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Church View Post
    One thing I do not like, and which seems to separate me from the rest of the people who film these things, is the assumption that these things are demons. I just don't understand that at all, and it further underscores my feelings about religions doing damage upon mankind. These things are not demons, or djinn. Even according to all of the religious texts around the world, demons and djinn are invisible. So the fact that I and my camera can see them suggests they are not demons.
    I get many messages from people telling me about these "demons".
    I just ignored them, i would never accept what people believe.
    But i will always think about it, and demons is something what i already finished of years ago.
    Am way further of that point.

some kind of plasma type of "UFOs" that can shapeshift.
    And the pilots might be something of light as well.
    Because the craft is made for who is flying it, iassume this but it make sense to me.
    And those crafts are full of light, no human being can handle that
    Unless he is blind.
    But that is what i think.
    Am 95% sure of that!
    Our light is a reflection of a reaction of a light source, there light is a solid or pulsing form of energy form of light.
    I think that because i saw some light energy forms expand, morph and change color in a unnormal speed.
    I also saw that with my own eyes in front of me.
    And when one of those crafts blink, then the light we see is a not a reaction of a source.
    But shows a solid form of the energy of that object.
    I cant prove that yet, but to be honest that is what it look like.
    What that energy is and what it is made of, i dont know.
    It looked like something unknown from this planet.
    It might sound crazy but that is what i think i see.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

Church (21st May 2015), Ciauzar (22nd May 2015), mojo (21st May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    The unknown scares people, humans jump to what they heard in the past usually Hollywood movies.... but there are the negative types out there. I still dont condone people going out looking for them as there is a certain risk, but a measured risk. One should consider there is a chance of negative types showing up. Perhaps our own psyche fits into contact? Im not sure, but people have been abducted against their will. Implants have been found but they could come from our own black ops programs such as mi-labs. The rabbit hole is very deep...

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd May 2015), Church (21st May 2015), Ciauzar (22nd May 2015), sinzzer (21st May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I caught another fake plane today. This one was different in a way... It was almost like it didn't bother using a different color for the plane-illusion. So it was the same color as the trail it was leaving, which made it look all ghosty. But just like always, when I zoomed in on it, it flared up, and I saw that it was nothing more than a plasma orb in the typical blue-green color. Here is a sequence of screen shots from a split moment in the video:

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Church For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd May 2015), Ciauzar (23rd May 2015), OneOfLaw (23rd May 2015), sinzzer (23rd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    As mentioned in the other thread, many of those are what many would refer to be "positive", air cleansing and energetic work. They purposely dont attempt to be completely "real looking" so humans can get aware of it, start asking questions and doing own research.

The typical human originated chemtrails mostly are used for supporting HAARP functionality and they can hide things like the second sun (DOW-greys spheric mothership) that has been recorded massively all over the earth, also they can hide UFO's and other events that take place in the skies.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OneOfLaw For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd May 2015), Ciauzar (23rd May 2015)