Thread: Star Wars UFO near the Sun

Retired Member
    Thanks

Star Wars UFO near the Sun

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Swami For This Useful Post:

Angelrising (4th April 2015), Calz (3rd April 2015), Church (3rd April 2015), Frances (3rd April 2015), GCS1103 (3rd April 2015), Jengelen (3rd April 2015), john parslow (3rd April 2015), norman (3rd April 2015), Tonz (4th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    Thanks, that's a heck of a weapon!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Swami (3rd April 2015), Tonz (4th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,070 Times in 1,329 Posts
    No evidence of being a "weapon" ... these types of images have been around awhile now.

James Horak suggests that they are stabilizing the Sun to protect us (and "others" in the solar system).

Who knows???

We are still here are we not???

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

JRS (3rd April 2015), modwiz (3rd April 2015), Swami (3rd April 2015), Tonz (4th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Calz View Post
    No evidence of being a "weapon" ... these types of images have been around awhile now.

James Horak suggests that they are stabilizing the Sun to protect us (and "others" in the solar system).

Who knows???

We are still here are we not???
    James Horak blog: http://emvsinfo.blogspot.nl/p/blog-page.html

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Swami For This Useful Post:

modwiz (3rd April 2015), Tonz (4th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    Doesn't look aimed at the sun. It looks to be behind and to another point in space to me.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Church (4th April 2015), Tonz (4th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Important to note is that it's not just "our" sun. I know when I see these kinds of vids I have to remind myself of that.

We are still learnimg the 3D role of our sol. We have little to no collective awareness of its multidimensional aspects. For that matter, there's little awareness of how WE interact and interface with the sun beyond its luminal and radiant affects on us and the environment. However, as nature is about balance and give/take or in breath/out breath, we have to know that there is give and take in our relationship to nature as well, which includes our sun. I often wonder if the cycles of the sun and the activities around it are reflective of our own unrecognized relationship to it.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Angelrising For This Useful Post:

777 (4th April 2015), GoodETxSG (4th April 2015), Swami (4th April 2015), Tonz (4th April 2015)

Retired Member Netherlands
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,496 Times in 1,190 Posts
    Good find, Swami!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Swami (4th April 2015), Tonz (4th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Angelrising View Post
    Important to note is that it's not just "our" sun. I know when I see these kinds of vids I have to remind myself of that.

We are still learnimg the 3D role of our sol. We have little to no collective awareness of its multidimensional aspects. For that matter, there's little awareness of how WE interact and interface with the sun beyond its luminal and radiant affects on us and the environment. However, as nature is about balance and give/take or in breath/out breath, we have to know that there is give and take in our relationship to nature as well, which includes our sun. I often wonder if the cycles of the sun and the activities around it are reflective of our own unrecognized relationship to it.
    Eric Dollard The Sun is not what we wave been told.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Swami For This Useful Post:

GoodETxSG (4th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Swami View Post
    Eric Dollard The Sun is not what we wave been told.

First Swami, you def post the coolest stuff!

Second, I'm glad you grabbed this vid because as balance goes, he makes a great point in my mind. As balance goes in our dimension, the sun's light would seem to me to be balanced by "dark", eg either dark matter, black hole or both maybe. What we see as light could be a kind of event horizon containing all information/the akash of this solar system and its black hole core could very well be "networked" or "wormholed" to other Suns, planetary bodies and even the galactic center allowing for the instantaneous-mess of interaction we experience - hence the "light year fallacy" this guy speaks of.

I've thought this for some time based on my "experience", not any technical knowledge. But exactly who is this guy and why would his theory carry any scientific weight?

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Angelrising For This Useful Post:

777 (4th April 2015), GoodETxSG (4th April 2015), Swami (4th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I've thought this for some time based on my "experience", not any technical knowledge. But exactly who is this guy and why would his theory carry any scientific weight?
    Some people call him the new Tesla....

Is Eric Dollard Tesla 2.0?

In late 2013 Union travelled to Tonopah, Nevada to meet mysterious scientist Eric Dollard. Proponents of Dollard claim he holds the secret to free energy, while others say he is just another in a long line of Tesla wannabes.
    Either way he's raised a stack of crowd-funding for his controversial projects. We found out more.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Swami For This Useful Post:

777 (4th April 2015), Angelrising (4th April 2015), Church (4th April 2015)