Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Red Dragons: Meet The Ambassador, Sunday March 29th

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    My wife tells me I have two problems... problem one is that I love everyone. Problem two is that I give folks the benefit of the doubt until they prove me wrong.

With so many detailed updates as are being provided by TVoP and Modwiz, the efforts of True Vision of Peace can be monitored and measured against their promises.

So far... everything that has been projected by the Ambassador has (step by step) become a reality.

Now I think to myself... If folks come up with actual bona fide humanitarian projects which are also viable businesses and are presented with a decent business plan then they should become accepted by TVoP.

I also imagine the edge given to a business towards succeeding if that business is provided an interest free loan tailored to be paid back in such a time frame that the business could not only be profitable, but have enough retained earnings that it can grow along the way... and again... the business clearly benefits the Earth and all of us who dwell here, how could there be any other type of reaction to something like this other than deep gratitude?

I know there are some folks that might read this post and think I am some shill for this stuff or think I am posting this because I am friends with Rad but neither of these reasons would be right.

Until TVoP and/or the Ambassador proves to me they either are not what they project themselves to be or that they cannot do what they are demonstrating so far to be doing (though there eventually needs to be real projects in action), I really can't understand why anyone thinks putting negative energy into any of this is good for us. It just doesn't make sense.

But I am of the opinion we create our reality experience and of course, I may be wrong... but if I am right and all I do is feed negativity into anything that is presented as helpful for Earth and Earth's inhabitants then truly... shame on me because I am just one and where then does that leave the rest of us?
    Last edited by Chester, 3rd April 2015 at 21:53.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Altaira (4th April 2015), JRS (3rd April 2015), modwiz (3rd April 2015), Ria (3rd April 2015), Sooz (4th April 2015), Spiritwind (5th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,593 Times in 381 Posts
    Last edited by Daozen, 4th April 2015 at 09:45.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Altaira (4th April 2015), Sooz (4th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    - I don't think we have anything to lose by following the story and seeing what happens.

- I understand people's skepticism, as many people have been burnt by the alt finance scene before, so I think there's nothing wrong with expressing doubts. Lets just see how it unfolds.

- Modwiz, I agree with what you said about Keenan. I met some of the people involved in a certain aspect of deep finance in 2012, and it was a fractured community back then. Lots of infiltration and double dealing, but it seems to have been cleared up right now.

- I am fine with you charging money for seminars as I believe in ethical business and fair payment for work, but 100 USD for a 5 minute pitch is prohibitive to some people in China, Latin America and Africa. I saw you acknowledge this in a video, but haven't seen this officially noted on the site. Please correct me if I'm wrong..

Anyway, I heard most of the videos, so I hope we can use this thread to discuss updates...

Good Luck.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Altaira (4th April 2015), modwiz (4th April 2015), monk (4th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Elbie View Post
    what if i put it this way: i am not a skeptic, i am an outright denier.
    i am denying that the scant information by the person named "ambassador" bears relevance to anything at all. i challenge you he is a scamster.

- we do not know who he is

- we do not know why is he pushing his ideology and placing it in the mouth of the "red dragon"

- we do not have any means of corraborating info he is peddling. he does not offer any either..

- what he speaks of as his/ideology is nothing more than moralising and/or recapping the events that have already come to pass and have nothing to do with the red dragon , unless he can prove they do.

secrecy is repugnant

unless it is renamed a 'mystery'.
    The tricky part here is that Modwiz has got to know the Ambassador by Skype via Ron (Ron is well thought of) and he feels he is genuine. Now some of us have known Modwiz for some years through forums and others very recently, so all this will colour how much attention we bestow on this information.
    From an outsiders point of view it would seem quite mad to give credence to a faceless organisation and take there word on what ever they say without being able to research the back ground, as to who are these people, where are they based, i.e. a tangible address/place of operations, track record and so on?

I note Elbie is pragmatic lass and by nature will exercise caution as well as see hopefuls grabbing at untested life rafts.

There be the dilemma, do we trust or not, do we take a chance, in a world that has become so corrupt?

Now we have, what have we got to loose group.

Dater mining? Steeling of ideas? Deflecting groups away from what is realy going on? blah...blah......and so on.

We are left with words and discerning the intention behind them.

I don't doubt Modwis intentions.
    The Ambassador is a clever man and according to him is answerable to family / others.
    The family / others asses the business plans.

With marshel law gaining a pace and the intention to have us chiped, no jobs in less than a decade all run by robots, the family/others insight on how this is going to play out over the world, would be of most interest.
    Last edited by Ria, 4th April 2015 at 11:19.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Altaira (4th April 2015), Breeze (4th April 2015), Elbie (4th April 2015), gardener (4th April 2015), Hermit (4th April 2015), modwiz (4th April 2015), Sooz (4th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The tricky part here is that Modwiz has got to know the Ambassador by Skype via Ron (Ron is well thought of) and he feels he is genuine. Now some of us have known Modwiz for some years through forums and others very recently, so all this will colour how much attention we bestow on this information.
    From an outsiders point of view it would seem quite mad to give credence to a faceless organisation and take there word on what ever they say without being able to research the back ground, as to who are these people, where are they based, i.e. a tangible address/place of operations, track record and so on?
    I've read Modwiz's posts for a few years. There are many benevolent organisations that have to stay secret right now. It's not necessarily an indicator of shadiness, just a need for personal privacy and a slow, steady approach. The Red Dragons are only the start of it. Wait till the other civilizations on Earth get involved.

I note Elbie is pragmatic lass and by nature will exercise caution as well as see hopefuls grabbing at untested life rafts.
    There be the dilemma, do we trust or not, do we take a chance, in a world that has become so corrupt?
    It might not be so much of a dilemma. Maybe we could just watch from the sidelines and see how it plays out. If you don't invest 100usd, what have you lost?

Now we have, what have we got to loose group.
    See above.

Dater mining? Steeling of ideas? Deflecting groups away from what is realy going on? blah...blah......and so on.
    - I doubt anyone would do 30 hours of interviews to harvest 200 email addresses.
    - All my ideas are for implementing public domain water purification systems etc, so I have nothing that could be stolen. Most of the best ideas around in the realm of transformative technology are in the public domain.
    - As far as 'deflection' is concerned, I suggest everyone stays detached and doesn't invest too much emotional energy or too much time in the whole situation. Updates are only 1 hour a week, so they shouldn't monopolize anyone's time. There are other sources for money. Crowdfunding is doing OK right now...

We are left with words and discerning the intention behind them.
    The only real dilemma is whether to invest 100USD in one of the Red Dragon meetings or not. I can see how that situation looks from both sides. Some people paid 100 USD for Dave's Seminars, so I can understand how cautious they feel. Dave Schmidt doesn't have anything to do with Modwiz though, so I guess it's one of those things that happens in the early stages of an enterprise.

This isn't so much an argument in favor of the Red Dragons (even though they look alright from here) but an argument for detachment, patience + pragmatism.

It looks pretty positive from here. I guess we should just enjoy the ride.

With marshel law gaining a pace and the intention to have us chiped, no jobs in less than a decade all run by robots, the family/others insight on how this is going to play out over the world, would be of most interest.
    There's no way Marshall law is anywhere close to being implemented, they don't have the man power. The media + public has rejected Google glass, which was the first roll out of the Kurzwellian surveillance state. Jade Helm is being spun in both directions, I would tend to go with Fulford's take. There will be an explosion of jobs over the next few decades if the new industries get rolling... I'm not saying this transition period will be easy, but I wouldn't worry about round ups.

Lots of timelines to choose from...
    Last edited by Daozen, 4th April 2015 at 12:01.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Altaira (4th April 2015), gardener (4th April 2015), modwiz (4th April 2015), Ria (4th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Y
    Quote Originally posted by Contact Point View Post
    I've read Modwiz's posts for a few years. There are many benevolent organisations that have to stay secret right now. It's not necessarily an indicator of shadiness, ..
    Firstly I / me am not putting a personal bias on this. Just understand how others may perceive the presentation.
    "There are many benevolent organisations" I assum you mean charities?

Yes many will watch .
    Let us know how you go.

Hmm, the media in the UK, the law in the UK, government in the UK, the law enforcement agency, all stink.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Altaira (4th April 2015), Elbie (4th April 2015), gardener (4th April 2015), modwiz (4th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,484 Times in 364 Posts
    I have been mulling something over.

Is the Ambassador aware of Agenda 21? For 50 years our world has been legally changing with this drip-fed long focussed NWO agenda laws. A lay person can see all these new laws are sanctioning away human rights to bring in a totalitarian communist dictatorship where absolutely ‘everything’ (property, land and even our bodies) are owned by the NWO state. Any free thinking ‘thoughts’ that disagrees or doubts ‘state authority’ is classed as a ‘domestic extremist’ a punishable crime whereby such people will be sent to the ‘normalisation treatment centres’ (fema camps etc).

These passed number of years millions upon millions of hard working people have had their properties illegally stolen from them; billions of people forced to live below the breadline due to no jobs. Our World is being poisoned; humanity and all life is being poisoned to death; silent energy technology suppressing cognisant rational thinking. I even know that the NWO trajectory of ten years from now expects 95% of all jobs obsolete! (Yeah that was a right shock to my friend when he walked out of that meeting.)

Our doorsteps are about to change beyond recognition in the next couple of years with a cashless society, Martial Law police states, a communist regime where the state owns everything and everyone.

So my questions to the Ambassador would be with this foreseeing NWO agenda 21 rollout…..

(1) How does the Ambassador’s ideas work when this communist NWO regime fully kicks in?
    (2) If no-one owns anything……… how does ‘business’ work? Who will be the ‘customers’?
    (3) What happens to the ‘loans’ if that person is sent to a Fema camp?

For those who are not aware of what is happening in our present - here are some links.
    Here is the roll-out happening in the UK https://youtu.be/_RhmFLHAxOM?t=25m4s
    And
    Alex Jones Martial law roll-out coming for America
    Last edited by Breeze, 4th April 2015 at 13:15. Reason: added

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

Altaira (4th April 2015), Ria (4th April 2015), Sebastion (4th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,558 Times in 346 Posts
    Hello Breeze, I have been in awe at the thread you posted it is amazing, I myself have had many spiritual experiences since early childhood but I cant nor wont go too deep into it, these things are very difficult for me to talk about although, I have shared some of these things here on TOT, you are very brave to go so deep. However I have to say when it comes to modwiz I feel he is a true spirit, I really cant feel the same however about Alex Jones, I am sorry if you find this offensive it is truly not intentional, I love the work you do Breeze and I admire you for it, but please reconsider your thoughts re Modwiz my heart feels he is a good man.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gardener For This Useful Post:

Altaira (4th April 2015), modwiz (4th April 2015), Ria (4th April 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,366 Times in 282 Posts
    *philosopher's hat on*

I don't know! *shrug*

I'm with you on this Ria. I think it was Aristotle, maybe Plato that said trust the test of experience?

Although I must emphasize that skepticism is in fact an opinion, even though in my opinion any belief that ends in skepticism, usually a radical skepticism, has to by the nature of the belief be false.

(And as an aside, I listened to about 20 minutes of the first video {posted April 1 } and thought to myself...where's the sound engineer? There isn't money for a well produced video call? The big news companies do it all the time...)

Sometimes, the money actually gets in the way and demolishes the mission. But I'm sure given time and observation everything will present itself.

The intentions *seem* good. And I need to dig a lot deeper before I make any further calls one way or the other. I love this "hobby". (HA!)

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hermit For This Useful Post:

Altaira (4th April 2015), modwiz (4th April 2015), Ria (4th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Dear Gardner, I do not think Breeze is in any way casting or insinuating that Modwiz is not a good man.
    I think she is just seeing a mass of contradictions and injustices in front of her eyes. And throwing out questions to the Red Dragon family in hope of solutions, a cry in the dark if you like.
    Is there something they know and we don't?
    As I know she has been currently observing our corrupt legal system in close proximity and how despicable it is towards our children, not least allowing wholesale murder amongst other things. Note the thread on children.

This is about deception.
    This is about the truth.
    A deeper understanding of all that is.
    This is about a long awaited liberation into who we truly can be.
    This is about braking the collective shackles, braking through and those trying to sabotage it.
    Last edited by Ria, 4th April 2015 at 21:52.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Altaira (4th April 2015), Elbie (4th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 494 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Ria View Post
    Dear Gardner, I do not think Breeze is in any way casting or insinuating that Modwiz is not a good man.
    I think she is just seeing a mass of contradictions and injustices in front of her eyes. And throwing out questions to the Red Dragon family in hope of solutions, a cry in the dark if you like.
    Is there something they know and we don't?
    As I know she has been currently observing our corrupt legal system in close proximity and how despicable it is towards our children, not least allowing wholesale murder amongst other things. Note the thread on children.

This is about deception.
    This is about the truth.
    A deeper understanding of all that is.
    This is about a long awaited liberation into who we truly can be.
    This is about braking the collective shackles, braking through and those trying to sabotage it.
    hi again ria

your response to gardener serves best as my own would be to your post#8 so i see no need to re-phrase.

except to stress that no times i was passing a comment on modwiz. i said i thought the "ambassador" was faux.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

Ria (4th April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Breeze View Post
    I have been mulling something over.

Is the Ambassador aware of Agenda 21?

So my questions to the Ambassador would be with this foreseeing NWO agenda 21 rollout…..

(1) How does the Ambassador’s ideas work when this communist NWO regime fully kicks in?
    (2) If no-one owns anything……… how does ‘business’ work? Who will be the ‘customers’?
    (3) What happens to the ‘loans’ if that person is sent to a Fema camp?
    Of course the Ambassador is aware of Agenda 21. He does not support it at any level.
    1. Who says it kicks in? We are doing our best to kick it in the ass.
    2.Not applicable unless people let the NWO win. It is a choice not a done deal. USA is going down by the day and there will be little money for "special projects".
    3.Loans are contracts, not loans, and will include language that excuses people from having to honor commitments they cannot possibly keep. Like Common Law contracts.
    Plans for the FEMA camps are being played with. Guess who gets to be "guests"? The Senate and Congress are good candidates.

Clearly, the fear levels of people will impede comprehension. Suspicions will paint innocent parties with a poopy brush. It has become the environment the TVOP team deals with on a daily basis. Managing neurosis is not on our to do list. Providing answers is.

How the USA/UK go is in different hands. One of those groups are the populations themselves and then the police and military made up of non-cabal people. When we look at who the possible helpful parties might be, the military looks best. People are distracted beyond usefulness and police are hired for their lack of intelligence and compassion. This is why the overiding mechanism for change is: Build a new structure(s) through and around the old one while the old system dies from lack of sustenance.

Sovereignty is respected and there will be no foreign troops coming to arrest our troublemakers. It is up to each country to clean itself up, as we see China doing with its corrupt businessmen and party leaders as well as its pollution problem. Russia is doing much the same. Brazil has begun its process as well. There will be no NWO in these countries.

The big problems are the Anglo-American axis and their brainwashed populations. Look for the UN to undergo some restructuring as well when the dust settles. The world and its thinking people are very done with the way the US, UK and their allies have run the world for the last 70 years. This is why their mandate has expired. Things will be changing for the better for much of the world. Only countries that insist on holding out will be cesspools. USA and UK are the big cesspools with the majority of the population content enough to stay there and deal with the devil they know. Fear of things foreign will be used against them. It is a good time to get a passport as there will be many safe havens around the world. Get a passport or change ones country from the inside.

I do follow my own advice.
    Last edited by modwiz, 4th April 2015 at 22:51.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

24. The Following User Says Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Ria (4th April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Elbie View Post

except to stress that no times i was passing a comment on modwiz. i said i thought the "ambassador" was faux.
    I am aligned and speak for him in his absence and this has no bearing on me? Have trouble making that logic work. At the least, you must think me deluded or myopic. How else could I work with "faux"?
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 494 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    I am aligned and speak for him in his absence and this has no bearing on me? Have trouble making that logic work. At the least, you must think me deluded or myopic. How else could I work with "faux"?
    the ambassador of the ambassador?

it's totally up to you who you feel you can speak for. i choose to rely on original sources every time possible.. this is an easy case because he, the ambassador1, speaks a lot and based on what he says i maintain he is faux. i offered some of the reasons in my previous post.

as per usual, it's best to use one's own discernment, which is what i do too.

makes me disappointed you find that offnsive..if you do.
    Last edited by Elbie, 4th April 2015 at 23:14.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

Ria (5th April 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,366 Times in 282 Posts
    So I have a question Modwiz!

Is there any links between this organization and the Ministry of State Security (China)?

I'm also curious. On the *cough* other forum *cough* a group of people "Lifechanyuan" are creating a socialist utopian community within Communist China. You've made remarks about the tremendous efforts the Chinese government is making to clean up their act. Why, then, is the Chinese Government repeatedly attacking a group which has, for all intense of purpose, created Marx's "Classless Society" if for only that it is only demonstrating the poor job the government of China is actually doing? As well, does the change in Russian society include or exclude the gross mistreatment of members of the LGBT community, who are still being actively beaten, tortured, and oppressed within their own country?

I see a conflict here. Unfortunately it makes me take it "down a stair or two."

Also, Would it not serve the Ambassador's purposes better if the organization he represents uses the funds that are in such vast supply to buy up controlling interests in the companies which are being rated as destructive, thereby effecting positive change from within said companies, treating workers more fairly, etc?

Not that paying off vast amounts of mortgages and helping people to eat better food isn't a bad idea. I'm just...suspect of the direction this takes given it helps so few people when a more rational, more well thought out use of funds could in fact create vast swaths of intellectual, moral, and financial changes in a relatively short period of time.
    Last edited by Hermit, 4th April 2015 at 23:20.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Hermit For This Useful Post:

Ria (5th April 2015)