Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Red Dragons: Meet The Ambassador, Sunday March 29th

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,593 Times in 381 Posts

The Red Dragons: Meet The Ambassador, Sunday March 29th

I have been following this story for the last few months. I live in Taipei, a Dragon/Resistance hub, so it's interesting to me. I know some of the group post here...

Listening to it now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHxFRl2eDR4

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Calz (3rd April 2015), Chester (3rd April 2015), EarthSheriff (3rd April 2015), Frances (3rd April 2015), JRS (3rd April 2015), modwiz (3rd April 2015), Ria (3rd April 2015), Woody (3rd April 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    I have also been following this story. Mr. Adnan Sakli was the USA bailout banker that agreed in about 1987, to handle the bailouts. 13 USA battleships brought the Chinese Elder Families DRAGON STAMPED Gold ($ 5 Trillion), to the USA. Mr. Adnan Sakli lived in Brooklyn New York, and was very close with some of the elders that also lived there. Mr. Adnan Sakli was murdered on 2/27/2014 and the Chinese Elder Families are quite upset about his death. I was asked by a close friend of his to investigate his murder. I have heard mixed reviews about the Ambassador from various parties. The following videos are from Mike Cechanowicz and my friend knows him personally.

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/cechanowicz/videos

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBeE4D9hEH0

Wake up to your window of opportunity - Adnan Sakli

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3vjxgxiNJ0

Published on Apr 20, 2013
    Adnan Sakli is the recognized global underwriter. He is demanding change and integrity from the worlds leaders. This informal chat is part of an ongoing stream of information about the reality unfolding around us all. This time is a short window of opportunity for the politicians and bank people to come on board and get with the program of being a force of good for the people - or leave. To the people... wake up to the window of opportunity to get out of fear and recognize your power to organize and run your own lives.

Since november 2012, a dialog has been ongoing to inform about the reality of the economic structures that lie hidden behind the commercial illusions used to enslave us all. Learn about the history of the world you don't learn about at school or in the news - and the prospects for the near future

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EarthSheriff For This Useful Post:

ERK (3rd April 2015), JRS (3rd April 2015), Ria (3rd April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,593 Times in 381 Posts
    I have also been following this story. Mr. Adnan Sakli was the USA bailout banker that agreed in about 1987, to handle the bailouts. 13 USA battleships brought the Chinese Elder Families DRAGON STAMPED Gold ($ 5 Trillion), to the USA. Mr. Adnan Sakli lived in Brooklyn New York, and was very close with some of the elders that also lived there. Mr. Adnan Sakli was murdered on 2/27/2014 and the Chinese Elder Families are quite upset about his death. I was asked by a close friend of his to investigate his murder. I have heard mixed reviews about the Ambassador from various parties. The following videos are from Mike Cechanowicz and my friend knows him personally.
    Thanks for your comments. We're in tricky territory now. Adanan Sakli was working with Malik Hughes and Neil Keenan (Mike Cechanowicz provided some interesting interviews). This group is very different from the Red Dragons group. The two groups appear to be at odds with each other, with different motives and aims. If you listen to the Malik Hughes videos they wanted to fund President Obama. There was an attempt to resolve things diplomatically but it looks like it's descended back into a propaganda war. I don't support Keenan or any of his group.

I think there's an internal struggle going on right now, and the Red Dragons look to be winning. They've displayed more integrity than any of the other deep finance groups so far.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Chester (3rd April 2015), Ria (3rd April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,666 Times in 319 Posts
    Well for one, Neil's got (but for how long? lol) a big black code book that is, allegedly, proof of the many illicit account transactions made by western and European cabalist criminals over the past few decades. Not only have I not seen anyone else's "proof" but I haven't seen anyone else, just nameless faceless frontmen who only further solidify the notion they are suspect by continuing to remain anonymous.

This is cause for concern when joining any new age type groups, that and the fact that no practical information is ever actually promoted within them, only whimsical speculations of our possibly moneyless future and of course the ever popular "we must be the change" mantra bandwaggonning diatribe.
    Last edited by monk, 3rd April 2015 at 11:04.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to monk For This Useful Post:

777 (3rd April 2015), Elbie (3rd April 2015), Ria (3rd April 2015), Tonz (3rd April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 Times in 2,477 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by monk View Post
    Well for one, Neil's got (but for how long? lol) a big black code book that is, allegedly, proof of the many illicit account transactions made by western and European cabalist criminals over the past few decades. Not only have I not seen anyone else's "proof" but I haven't seen anyone else, just nameless faceless frontmen who only further solidify the notion they are suspect by continuing to remain anonymous.

This is cause for concern when joining any new age type groups, that and the fact that no practical information is ever actually promoted within them, only whimsical speculations of our possibly moneyless future and of course the ever popular "we must be the change" mantra bandwaggonning diatribe.
    The perpetuation of a baseless promise that never manifests into a body of proof. We shall see.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 777 For This Useful Post:

Elbie (3rd April 2015), Mark (3rd April 2015), modwiz (3rd April 2015), monk (3rd April 2015), Ria (3rd April 2015), Sooz (4th April 2015), Tonz (3rd April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by 777 View Post
    The perpetuation of a baseless promise that never manifests into a body of proof. We shall see.
    Yes I hope it's not another gambit.
    The Ambassador seems nice enough, yet there is a large group behind him we no nothing about, we are hoping there good guys, who knows.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ft2ha3aXUFQ

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

777 (3rd April 2015), Chester (3rd April 2015), Hermit (4th April 2015), modwiz (3rd April 2015), monk (3rd April 2015), Tonz (3rd April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 494 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Ria View Post
    Yes I hope it's not another gambit.
    The Ambassador seems nice enough, yet there is a large group behind him we no nothing about, we are hoping there good guys, who knows.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ft2ha3aXUFQ
    hi ria

which part/s of this interview did you find credible?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

monk (3rd April 2015), Ria (3rd April 2015), Tonz (3rd April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Elbie View Post
    hi ria

which part/s of this interview did you find credible?
    Hm I could ask you the same I'm fence sitting, there is one member ( not the ambassador or Modwiz or Ron) who I'm not shore about who has not showen right conduct, improvement, following the vision of peace ethos, I'm waiting.
    Last edited by Ria, 3rd April 2015 at 15:22.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Elbie (4th April 2015), modwiz (3rd April 2015), monk (3rd April 2015), Tonz (3rd April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    I no longer take doubters to task. History will speak much more eloquently, and loudly, than I ever could. People with scant information to form an opinion do so anyway. If one can call being a skeptic as truly having an opinion.

Not referring to you, Ria.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Chester (3rd April 2015), JRS (3rd April 2015), Ria (3rd April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 494 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    I no longer take doubters to task. History will speak much more eloquently, and loudly, than I ever could. People with scant information to form an opinion do so anyway. If one can call being a skeptic as truly having an opinion.

Not referring to you, Ria.

what if i put it this way: i am not a skeptic, i am an outright denier.
    i am denying that the scant information by the person named "ambassador" bears relevance to anything at all. i challenge you he is a scamster.

- we do not know who he is

- we do not know why is he pushing his ideology and placing it in the mouth of the "red dragon"

- we do not have any means of corraborating info he is peddling. he does not offer any either..

- what he speaks of as his/ideology is nothing more than moralising and/or recapping the events that have already come to pass and have nothing to do with the red dragon , unless he can prove they do.

secrecy is repugnant

unless it is renamed a 'mystery'.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

Herbert (4th April 2015), monk (4th April 2015), Ria (4th April 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Elbie View Post
    secrecy is repugnant
    Privacy is not secrecy.

Enjoy your denial. I will not bore you with any more.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Chester (3rd April 2015), JRS (3rd April 2015), Ria (4th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Ria View Post

................ I'm fence sitting................
    Me too. Got pins n needles from my bum to my toes.

I did a bit of 'joining' great ideas in the 80s and ended up severely savaged by the experience.

Admittedly, I wasn't well prepared for such stuff. Certainly nowhere near as sage-like as our Rad.

I suppose I'm a bit zapped by how fast Rad' went from making his first video to what he's doing now. I know I wrote in the tent at one point that I wanted to see him link up with the Ambassador but the speed by which that Red Dragon hand came out and greeted him took me by surprise and even activated my low-tech alarm circuit. That probably says more about my alarm circuit than it does about what actually happend, but still.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Chester (3rd April 2015), modwiz (3rd April 2015), Ria (3rd April 2015), Sooz (4th April 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by norman View Post
    Me too. Got pins n needles from my bum to my toes.

I did a bit of 'joining' great ideas in the 80s and ended up severely savaged by the experience.

Admittedly, I wasn't well prepared for such stuff. Certainly nowhere near as sage-like as our Rad.

I suppose I'm a bit zapped by how fast Rad' went from making his first video to what he's doing now. I know I wrote in the tent at one point that I wanted to see him link up with the Ambassador but the speed by which that Red Dragon hand came out and greeted him took me by surprise and even activated my low-tech alarm circuit. That probably says more about my alarm circuit than it does about what actually happened, but still.
    My talents were seen and I was invited for evaluation. So far, so good. The fact that I "got it" was a big part of their wanting me to be involved and be a voice. They are looking for people they can trust. Money, especially when many zeroes follow after an initial number, has a strange effect on many people that is not so good.

Opportunities and choices are a big part of our lives. Making ourselves relevant to a cause is another factor.

The Journey starts with being The Fool who through diligence can inherit The World. There is a world of difference between The Fool and a fool. The Fool understands that they create much of their destiny by leaning more towards trust and less towards suspicion for suspicion's sake.
    Some have a serious poverty of trust. This can result in actual poverty. There is also the poverty of knowledge or common sense.
    Last edited by modwiz, 3rd April 2015 at 20:42.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calz (3rd April 2015), Chester (3rd April 2015), JRS (3rd April 2015), norman (3rd April 2015), Ria (3rd April 2015), Spiritwind (5th April 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Contact Point View Post
    Thanks for your comments. We're in tricky territory now. Adanan Sakli was working with Malik Hughes and Neil Keenan (Mike Cechanowicz provided some interesting interviews). This group is very different from the Red Dragons group. The two groups appear to be at odds with each other, with different motives and aims. If you listen to the Malik Hughes videos they wanted to fund President Obama. There was an attempt to resolve things diplomatically but it looks like it's descended back into a propaganda war. I don't support Keenan or any of his group.

I think there's an internal struggle going on right now, and the Red Dragons look to be winning. They've displayed more integrity than any of the other deep finance groups so far.
    Neil Keenan has run into troubles he will not share with others and is pretty much out of the picture. He burned some major bridges with his nonsense attacks on some parties. The world financial system is changing by the day and things he got away with in the past, scams, are withering. He was never speaking the truth about his contacts who were gaming him because he did not know he was being scammed himself. Needless to say, those that scammed him put themselves in a poor light as well. Neil did not know the difference between a "keeper" and "an elder". A keeper is just that and has no say as to how funds will be disbursed. Only elders may instruct a keeper to release funds and the elder will be following direction from their own "upline". He was dealing with keepers. Some claimed to be elders and "gamed" him. There has been some disappointment with the Philippine, and other island nation's downlines.

These arrangements have a long history in the East.
    Last edited by modwiz, 3rd April 2015 at 21:09.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calz (3rd April 2015), Chester (3rd April 2015), Daozen (25th April 2015), JRS (3rd April 2015), norman (3rd April 2015), Ria (3rd April 2015), Sooz (4th April 2015), Swami (3rd April 2015)

Thanks
    FWIW, project proposals will start being heard this Sunday. The search for projects to fund has begun in earnest. This is an exciting time for those who are a part of it, whether a spectator or participant. All will be beneficiaries ultimately. Even those who sneer at the kindness of strangers.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Chester (3rd April 2015), JRS (3rd April 2015), norman (3rd April 2015), Ria (3rd April 2015), Sooz (4th April 2015), Spiral of Light (5th April 2015), Swami (3rd April 2015)