Thread: 1.15 The King (MLK) + Chelsea Manning + Twitter Sexting + North Korea w/ Michael Trimm

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,144 Times in 1,444 Posts

1.15 The King (MLK) + Chelsea Manning + Twitter Sexting + North Korea w/ Michael Trimm

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf8msj_R-4c

"Published on Jan 15, 2018 by Michael Trimm

The Michael Trimm Show is the future of the way people receive insight into modern times. Honesty. Integrity. Purpose. Repost all comments to DTube please. No comments will be replied to anymore on YouTube. If you want a response from me, use DTube!

This episode focused on Project Veritas disclosing how Twitter is looking at dick pics from your private direct messages and how the illusion of privacy on sites like Twitter is deceivingly tricky to comprehend. The episode continues down the rabbit hole by exploring the evidence surrounding the death of Justice Antonin Scalia and how Snopes played a role during the 2016 Election to silence any conspiracy theories about it. The Wall Street Journal just renewed those conspiracies when it published a report stating that Scalia actually favored Trump. It is the opinion of this channel that Scalia would have been a companion to Trump, covertly though, in the Trump administration should Trump win. I think it was "insurance" to ensure that if Trump did get in, he wouldn't have Scalia at his side.

Next, the soft disclosure of secret hidden ancient technology discovered by the Majestic 12 group (at Area 51) continues through the Secret Space Program disclosure. Article after article is seeding the public consciousness about the reality of cryogenic storage tanks to preserve humans after death for many years. That kind of stuff we saw in Science Fiction TV series. In Oct 2017, VP Mike Pence stated that President Trump's revitalization of the National Space Council and NASA will make Science Fiction Science Fact. This new technology disclosure today simply strengthens the argument made in the 2017 Year In Review video (links below).

Second to last, I get into a discussion about the dangerous wake up call people received after the Hawaii Incoming Ballistic Missile warning false flag that the wake up should not be on missile defense, as Fox News tries to suggest - but rather the wake up needs to be on the reality of fake news and propaganda and false flags. They are everywhere and if you were truly traumatized by the incident in Hawaii, you should never allow yourself to be in the dark about another false alarm again. #qanon predicted Hawaii and thats why many patriots know we are safe under President Trump from enemies both foreign and specifically domestic.

Last but not least, I go into a monologue about Chelsea Manning's Senate run announcement. Watch the see whether or not I support Private Manning for Senate.

The Michael Trimm Show is dedicated to the truth. I make this platform available on many different venues so you can stumble upon my videos organically and not worry about me being shadow banned everywhere. If you post a comment here, PLEASE repost that very same comment on DTube - the show earns revenue from comments and likes on DTube and it helps fund this channel when YouTube decides to demonetize my videos for bullshit reasons.
    "

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th January 2018), Dreamtimer (16th January 2018), Dumpster Diver (17th January 2018), Elen (16th January 2018), Emil El Zapato (16th January 2018), Fred Steeves (16th January 2018), modwiz (16th January 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Thank you Kathy for bringing this channel to our attention. From what I saw of the general description of this video, the first few minutes of it, plus the descriptions of others he has made, it's obvious to me he's just another ALT Right guy towing the Trump company line. Yawn...

Hell, it wouldn't surprise me a bit to see him next perform the latest version of "Drake", and herald (yet again) the ever imminent mass arrests.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th January 2018), Dreamtimer (16th January 2018), Dumpster Diver (17th January 2018), Elen (17th January 2018), Kathy (17th January 2018), sandy (17th January 2018)