Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Thread: An Ongoing, Carefully Selected Collection of MUST-SEE Videos

Retired Member Netherlands
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,496 Times in 1,190 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Thankyou for the work you've done posting these and reposting as possible. Much appreciated. I've watched many of these. My greatest disappointment is only having watched a bit of the Trump video and now it's gone.

Not that I actually want to see his face or listen to his voice...
    Surprise, surprise!

I reposted the Trump video on page 11...

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Sweet! Thanks. (hope it lasts 'til this eve)

Thanks
    Rare amateur 9/11 footage (with audio)
    This footage starts shortly after the planes supposedly hit the Twin Towers and captures all 3 buildings as they collapse across the Hudson.

What makes this footage unique is there are no political or whodunit overtones. There are no conspiracies injected into the story. You have a good view with solid audio from a guy standing on a pier.

They stop the film now and again to get the thoughts of the Mr. Siegel as he was filming. It is heart wrenching to hear the common sense type statements normal people should have been asking themselves and our representatives about this event.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st October 2015), Aragorn (24th September 2015), bsbray (23rd September 2015), Frances (29th September 2015), genevieve (27th September 2015), sandy (23rd September 2015)

Thanks
    Traces of Ancient Gods' Civilization (2014)
    The facts are undeniable evidence that the ancient gods - representatives of advanced civilization with high technology - is indeed a reality, and not a fiction nor fantasy of our ancestors. This not only makes us radically revise the image of the ancient history of mankind, but also gives us a unique chance to penetrate into the knowledge and technology of the gods’ civilization, to use this knowledge and technology for the development and enhancing our own civilization.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th September 2015), bsbray (23rd September 2015), Cearna (23rd September 2015), Dreamtimer (23rd September 2015), Frances (29th September 2015), genevieve (27th September 2015), sandy (23rd September 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I watched the Trump video. I was reminded so clearly of what it was I hated so much about the 80s. Trump really sums it all up in one ugly package.

Arrogance, lies, hypocrisy, greed, ego, materialism, double standards...

Madonna, Gordon Gecko, "Greed is good", "Sleep is for wimps", living beyond means...

The morphing of credit based on worth into credit based on debt...

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st October 2015), Aragorn (24th September 2015), bsbray (25th September 2015), Cearna (24th September 2015), genevieve (27th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Outlander View Post
    Rare amateur 9/11 footage (with audio)
    This footage starts shortly after the planes supposedly hit the Twin Towers and captures all 3 buildings as they collapse across the Hudson.

What makes this footage unique is there are no political or whodunit overtones. There are no conspiracies injected into the story. You have a good view with solid audio from a guy standing on a pier.

They stop the film now and again to get the thoughts of the Mr. Siegel as he was filming. It is heart wrenching to hear the common sense type statements normal people should have been asking themselves and our representatives about this event.

45:35 - 46:35

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Useful Post:

bsbray (25th September 2015), Dreamtimer (24th September 2015), genevieve (27th September 2015)

Thanks
    The One Percent
    This 80-minute documentary focuses on the growing "wealth gap" in America, as seen through the eyes of filmmaker Jamie Johnson, a 27-year-old heir to the Johnson & Johnson pharmaceutical fortune. Johnson, who cut his film teeth at NYU and made the Emmy®-nominated 2003 HBO documentary Born Rich, here sets his sights on exploring the political, moral and emotional rationale that enables a tiny percentage of Americans - the one percent - to control nearly half the wealth of the entire United States. The film Includes interviews with Nicole Buffett, Bill Gates Sr., Adnan Khashoggi, Milton Friedman, Robert Reich, Ralph Nader and other luminaries.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th September 2015), bsbray (24th September 2015), genevieve (27th September 2015)

Thanks
    THE CORPORATION
    THE CORPORATION is a Canadian documentary film written by Joel Bakan, and directed by Mark Achbar and Jennifer Abbott. The documentary examines the modern-day corporation, considering its legal status as a class of person and evaluating its behavior towards society and the world at large as a psychiatrist might evaluate an ordinary person. This is explored through specific examples. Bakan wrote the book, The Corporation: The Pathological Pursuit of Profit and Power, during the filming of the documentary.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th September 2015), bsbray (25th September 2015), reno (1st October 2015), sandy (25th September 2015)

Thanks
    #F.E.D#U.P (2014)
    Forget zombies and vampires, the scariest thing onscreen anywhere right now is Fed Up. Even Godzilla can't rival Big Sugar as a weapon of mass destruction. In this no-frills, no-bull documentary, executive producer Laurie David, a prime force behind the Al Gore doc An Inconvenient Truth, teams up with director Stephanie Soechtig and narrator Katie Couric to tell it like it is about obesity in America. It's not a pretty picture. Since 1980, we've doubled our sugar intake, seen an epidemic of Type II diabetes and watched overweight kids ascend from the exception to the norm – all thanks to processed foods. Fed Up is not a sermon, it's a wakeup call. As the film makes alarmingly clear from interviews with dieticians, doctors, and even former President Bill Clinton, exercise is far from the cure-all. Few workout regimens, including Michelle Obama's "Let's Move" program, get at the root of the problem – that exercise without diet won't get you very far. Another myth busted is the panacea of low-fat foods. Here's just one dirty little secret: as fat is removed from food products the manufacturers replace it with sugar to improve the taste and keep us all addicted. Junk food = junkie America.
    CONTINUE: http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/r...ed-up-20140508

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EOo5SNlxTg

Be Quick, don't think it will be up for long!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

genevieve (1st October 2015), modwiz (29th September 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,695 Times in 10,223 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Outlander View Post
    #F.E.D#U.P (2014)
    Forget zombies and vampires, the scariest thing onscreen anywhere right now is Fed Up. Even Godzilla can't rival Big Sugar as a weapon of mass destruction. In this no-frills, no-bull documentary, executive producer Laurie David, a prime force behind the Al Gore doc An Inconvenient Truth, teams up with director Stephanie Soechtig and narrator Katie Couric to tell it like it is about obesity in America. It's not a pretty picture. Since 1980, we've doubled our sugar intake, seen an epidemic of Type II diabetes and watched overweight kids ascend from the exception to the norm – all thanks to processed foods. Fed Up is not a sermon, it's a wakeup call. As the film makes alarmingly clear from interviews with dieticians, doctors, and even former President Bill Clinton, exercise is far from the cure-all. Few workout regimens, including Michelle Obama's "Let's Move" program, get at the root of the problem – that exercise without diet won't get you very far. Another myth busted is the panacea of low-fat foods. Here's just one dirty little secret: as fat is removed from food products the manufacturers replace it with sugar to improve the taste and keep us all addicted. Junk food = junkie America.
    CONTINUE: http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/r...ed-up-20140508

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EOo5SNlxTg

Be Quick, don't think it will be up for long!
    Hello and wow that was quick video taken down

I have searched and found this below which could be the same vidoe outlander if its not let me know

No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th September 2015), modwiz (29th September 2015), reno (1st October 2015), sandy (30th September 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by The One View Post
    Hello and wow that was quick video taken down

I have searched and found this below which could be the same vidoe outlander if its not let me know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VhtqzCkDJI

cheers
    Thanx Malc, but 'my' video is still up actually.

Never mind, always good to have a spare one.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st October 2015)

Thanks
    What's Happening Has Been Planned - The Tavistock Agenda
    EXCELLENT!

Thanks
    Mosaic of Facts
    Can you tell truth from lies in mass media? RTD’s Miguel Francis-Santiago delves deep to try to understand the intricacies of information war. He meets media experts and puts together the Mosaic of Facts, showing how public opinion is manipulated, not just over the Ukrainian Crisis but throughout the world.

Excellent, refreshing documentary, mainly because this guy is not afraid to approach his 'prey' with critical, uncomfortable itchy, & sharp questions.

Especially the Western msm news programs have become annoying propaganda shows, constantly & endlessly repeating the same lies, half truths and war mongering TPTB mantras.

Thanks
    End of Liberty
    End of Liberty exposes from a real life perspective how the U.S. is headed for a complete societal collapse. All Americans are now experiencing countless warning signs on a daily basis that a societal collapse is near.

Unfortunately, most Americans don't understand the significance of these warning signs.

Each warning sign by itself doesn't appear to have a lot of meaning, but together these warning signs present a very detailed picture of the current state of the U.S. economy and where this country is soon headed.

The documentary is over an hour long and features Gerald Celente, the most accurate trends forecaster in U.S. history.

Thanks
    Matt Drudge: Copyright Laws Could Outlaw Linking to Websites
    by Paul Joseph Watson
    October 6, 2015

Matt Drudge warns that the very foundation of the free Internet is under severe threat from copyright laws that could ban independent media outlets, revealing that he was told directly by a Supreme Court Justice, “It’s over for me.”

During an appearance on the Alex Jones Show, Drudge asserted that copyright laws which prevent websites from even linking to news stories were being advanced.

“I had a Supreme Court Justice tell me it’s over for me,” said Drudge. “They’ve got the votes now to enforce copyright law, you’re out of there. They’re going to make it so you can’t even use headlines. To have a Supreme Court Justice say to me it’s over, they’ve got the votes, which means time is limited,” he added, noting that a day was coming when simply operating an independent website could be outlawed. "That will end (it) for me – fine – I’ve had a hell of a run,” said Drudge, adding that web users were being pushed into the cyber “ghettos” of Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. "This is ghetto, this is corporate, they’re taking your energy and you’re getting nothing in return – nothing!”

Last edited by Outlander, 13th October 2015 at 06:36.