Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Misinformation] Mark Sargent: "The Spinning Ball You Think You Are On Is Flat"

Retired Member
    Thanks

[Misinformation] Mark Sargent: "The Spinning Ball You Think You Are On Is Flat"

Mark Sargent and Alexandra Meadors review many enlightening concepts regarding the flat earth theory and why it is important to challenge everything we have been taught from our first days in school. Find out how so many of the theories we have been taught can all be seriously questioned such as gravity, a spinning earth, and a far away sun and moon just to name a few. Even plane travel has been mysteriously manipulated to hide the true routes commercial airliners are taking to avoid the reality of earth's shape and size.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Swami For This Useful Post:

dboo (1st April 2015), JSGlasgow (1st April 2015), Tribe (1st April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    NASA Insider Exposes the Flat Earth!

Matthew Boylan, former NASA operational graphics manager, worked for years creating photo-realistic computer graphics for NASA. Now a vocal Flat-Earther, Boylan claims that NASA’s sole reason for existence is to propagandize the public and promote this false ball-Earth heliocentric worldview. Originally recruited because of his skills and reputation as a hyper-realist multi-media artist, he started doing projects like photoshopping various lighting and atmospheric effects onto images of Earth, the Moon, Jupiter, Europa, etc. Having proved himself, and wanting to promote him to do more classified work, a room of NASA higher-ups during a party, as a type of initiatory-rite, explained to him and a few others in detail the reality of the Geocentric Flat-Earth model and how they have fooled the entire world!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Swami For This Useful Post:

Church (1st April 2015), sandy (2nd April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,405 Times in 3,015 Posts
    ohh i find this stuff fascinating , it is good to question everything !

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tribe For This Useful Post:

sandy (2nd April 2015), Swami (1st April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Eric Dubay Real Flat Earther Interview

Have you ever met a real Flat Earther? Did you know there are fake Flat Earther's too? The entire Flat Earth Society along with people like Daniel Shenton and Mark Sargent are controlled opposition frauds who present themselves as legitimate Flat Earthers but in reality are propagandists, enemies of the plane truth, mixing lies, satire and false Flat Earth arguments into their material to deter neophytes from conducting further research. For example Daniel Shenton and the FES claim Earth is constantly rising up at 9.8 m/s to account for gravity. This is a ridiculous easily proven impossibility, however, as I explain in the following interview, but by making these easily refutable false flat Earth arguments, these agents muddy the waters and poison the well of legitimate flat Earth research. Mark Sargent recently made a few good flat Earth videos to ingratiate himself into the movement, but now he's claiming the Moon, stars and planets are holographic projections, that seasons are caused by unknown processes underneath the Earth, that Admiral Byrd discovered "a semi-permanent barrier" in Antarctica and other non-sense. When I asked him to provide evidence for such outlandish claims (and to refute the abundant evidence to the contrary) he admits to having no evidence but continues to promote and propagate these false claims regardless.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Swami For This Useful Post:

shamanseeker (3rd April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,593 Times in 381 Posts
    1st post: I think these flat Earth videos are being spread to to deflect the growing awareness that Inner Earth contains more than one parallel civilization.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

bsbray (1st April 2015), KosmicKat (1st April 2015), shamanseeker (3rd April 2015), Swami (1st April 2015), That Guy (1st April 2015), Tribe (1st April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,405 Times in 3,015 Posts
    thats a interesting take on it contact point x

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    So how do they explain the phenomena of the sunrise moving back and forth between the tropic of Cancer and the Tropic of Capricorn every year? We have to be a sphere tilted on an axis, orbiting the Sun. I have watched the sunrise every morning and observed it moving to the south after every summer solstice and then moving north after ever winter solstice.

Old maps show the apparent path of the sun, but this is actually a result of us orbiting the sun and moving among the zodiacal signs in our neck of the Universe. The Equinoxes occur when the sun (sine wave path) is directly above the equator, during Aries and Libra.

I call B.S. on the flat-earth theory.
    Last edited by lift the veil, 1st April 2015 at 13:53.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

bsbray (1st April 2015), Church (1st April 2015), KosmicKat (2nd April 2015), shamanseeker (3rd April 2015), Swami (1st April 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    I have to call BS on it too because the model with which they are trying to replace the spherical Earth model, is just not as good of a model.

The video in the 2nd post, "NASA Insider Exposes the Flat Earth!," I actually watched that video previously. I took it seriously for as long as I could before it just started sounding like total nonsense to me. One of the questions I brought up on PA about this was in regards to plane flights, in that flights between certain locations should take a lot damned longer if the Earth is actually flat, among other problems, such as those listed by "lift the veil" in the post above.

Here are three more problems, shooting off the hip:

1) During a lunar eclipse, the Earth's shadow as it moves across the Sun is round. It cannot be seen from everywhere on Earth at once, though if the entire surface of the Earth were flat it would be.

2) It is not day or night simultaneously everywhere on the surface of the Earth, as it would be if the Earth were flat.

3) There are constellations in the southern hemisphere that you can't see in the northern hemisphere and vice-versa. This would not be possible if the Earth was flat, unless all of the stars are holographic projections too, that change depending on the location of the observer.

While I am not going to watch a 2 hour documentary just to hear how they are trying to explain the airplane flight time problem, if anyone else does watch it and cares to post their argument against it, I will be willing to consider it. A 30-minute video about this kind of stuff is more than enough consideration on my part, from what I've seen so far.

I understand all of these ideas that reality itself may be illusion, everything may be a holographic projection of our mind or collective mind, etc., since everything can said to simply be a thought in the mind of God, so to speak. But it would be much simpler and a better-fitting model to reality to just say that if that is the case, then we also have projected a spherical Earth. I agree with the above poster who believes this is a disinformation campaign or psy-op of some sort. I believe in some pretty wild things, but because I have weighed the evidence to my satisfaction and found that it was sufficient to be open-minded. In this case I get the feeling that just because it sounds wild, some people think it must be equally important for consideration, and then it turns out that the arguments do not make any sense at all.

It might be time to revisit Copernicus and his apologists, because this debate is certainly not a new one by any means. The Catholic church used to burn people alive for saying the Earth was spherical and revolved around the Sun.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (11th December 2015), lift the veil (1st April 2015), Swami (1st April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,367 Times in 1,410 Posts
    I'm extremely fascinated by this topic. Thank you, Swami.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Church For This Useful Post:

Swami (1st April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Swami For This Useful Post:

MrCasual (1st April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Swami For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Swami For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Swami For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Swami View Post
    The sunrise path does not travel in a circle, it travels in a spiraling sine wave due to the tilt of the Earth sphere's axis. This is the reason for the seasons.
    Last edited by lift the veil, 1st April 2015 at 16:32.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

MrCasual (1st April 2015), Swami (1st April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Flat Earth Podcast with Eric Dubay and Mark Knight

In this highly-informative and humorous podcast President of the International Flat Earth Research Society and webmaster of AtlanteanConspiracy.com, Eric Dubay, talks with fellow conspiracy author and webmaster of WaykiWayki.com, Mark Knight. Topics covered include flat Earth science vs. ball Earth pseudo-science, the various proofs/evidence for the geocentric flat Earth and debunking the supposed proofs/evidence for the heliocentric ball-Earth, the North Pole and South Pole (or lack thereof) and the Antarctic ice-rim, the Sun, Moon, eclipses, seasons, Polaris, stars, planets, NASA, the fake Moon and Mars landings, the controlled opposition Flat Earth Society vs. the legitimate International Flat Earth Research Society, and disinformation agents like Mark Sargent (codename: Sargent Non-Sense)

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Swami For This Useful Post: