Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Between Lives Place?

(account terminated) Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,923 Times in 728 Posts

Between Lives Place?

Between Lives Place?

David Wilcock advocates the work of Michael Newton ('Journey of Souls'). Let's say Michael's research confirms there is a 'between lives place'. But, what if the interpretation is wrong? What if it's not the 'way things are done' in the afterlife and what is being described is a 'between lives' concentration camp for captured souls run by malevolent, extra-dimensional ETs?

Assuming this is real, what if the 'white light at the end of the tunnel' is a trap? It is POSSIBLE. If it is possible, then it means that David Wilcock may be making a huge mistake by advocating it (there's a whole chapter in 'The Synchronicity Key'). So many people listen to him. He could be unwittingly (or knowingly!) helping out the PTB and possible negative extra-dimensional ETs (who may be in cahoots with each other) by sending out a message that serves to keep us prisoners, enslaved here on Earth.

It's possible the 'other side' is overrun by negative entities that wish to keep us enslaved by 'harvesting' our souls. It's possible that when our bodies die and we 'pass over' and voluntarily 'go into the light', we unwittingly agree to get our minds erased and reincarnate here because we're all told 'it's the right thing to do'.

It seems that any kind of belief in a hierarchical structure and/or archontic structure -- whether here or on 'the other side' with the idea that Earth is a 'school' for 'learning purposes' -- only serves to keep us spinning our wheels while we bow down to 'authority' as the centuries slip by. Contrary to popular belief, we do not seem to 'learn' anything because we are made to forget and we keep 'replaying' the same 'mistakes' over and over in some kind of 'hell'.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v79lVNKthCw

And, one last thing. Who says there must be a ‘between lives place’? Let's say you are ‘alive’ in spirit form as well. Who says one must incarnate or reincarnate? What if it isn't all about 'learning'? What if we already know all there is to know and, if we don't 'fall for the trap' will 'get it all back'? What if it’s about creating, playing, and having fun? What if it’s about being free-spirited individuals? Couldn't you do that in either a physical form or a non-physical form? Why not? And, should you choose to incarnate or reincarnate, why not anywhere and in whatever form you desire -- animal, vegetable, or mineral?

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

1inMany (1st April 2015), Altaira (2nd April 2015), Bob (9th April 2015), Calz (1st April 2015), CeeTee9 (1st April 2015), Church (1st April 2015), Craig (1st April 2015), ERK (31st March 2015), gardener (2nd April 2015), lift the veil (31st March 2015), Novusod (1st April 2015), Swami (31st March 2015), Woody (31st March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I am of the opinion that the white tunnel is an archontic esoterical trap, a recycle-bin...

If there is a truly loving creator, and I believe there is, he wouldn't mind me looking around a bit before entering that tunnel, wouldn't he....?

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Swami For This Useful Post:

Altaira (2nd April 2015), CeeTee9 (1st April 2015), Craig (1st April 2015), ERK (31st March 2015), gardener (2nd April 2015), lift the veil (31st March 2015), modwiz (1st April 2015), Pris (31st March 2015), Woody (31st March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    Breeze started an "Afterlife Thread" and this topic is being discussed over there. http://jandeane81.com/threads/5917-Afterlife-thread

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Altaira (2nd April 2015), Pris (31st March 2015), Woody (31st March 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    I believe this whole idea is just an upgraded technique of creating human emotional attachment to the “denial of death” (as described by Ernest Becker).

Whatever preys on our emotional energy understands manipulation of emotional attachments better than most of us do, and this particular idea is just a specifically tailored tool in it’s kit.

There is a real fear that is a useful survival mechanism for earthly life as we know it in our 5 sense 3D perception. An emotional attachment to this (and the predator/prey relationship in general) would be the perfect method of generating a certain type if energy, if one were so inclined to want it.

“The greatest trick the devil pulled ever pulled is convincing the world he doesn’t exist” –Kaiser Soze
    What is the purpose of your presence?

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

1inMany (1st April 2015), Altaira (2nd April 2015), Calz (1st April 2015), DNA (1st April 2015), modwiz (1st April 2015), Pris (31st March 2015), PurpleLama (31st March 2015), Swami (31st March 2015), That Guy (1st April 2015), Wind (1st April 2015), Woody (31st March 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Swami View Post
    I am of the opinion that the white tunnel is an archontic esoterical trap, a recycle-bin...

If there is a truly loving creator, and I believe there is, he wouldn't mind me looking around a bit before entering that tunnel, wouldn't he....?
    I believe the emotional attachments to the IDEA of it is the trap.
    What is the purpose of your presence?

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

1inMany (1st April 2015), Altaira (2nd April 2015), Calz (1st April 2015), DNA (1st April 2015), modwiz (1st April 2015), Pris (31st March 2015), PurpleLama (31st March 2015), Swami (31st March 2015), That Guy (1st April 2015), Wind (1st April 2015), Woody (31st March 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    The in between lives place is actually there all the time. It's that whole mystery thing, You must die in order to live. I don't fully ascribe to Newton 's interpretations, but a lot of the data jives for me, as in, supports actual experiential knowledge, not merely 'resonates'.
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

1inMany (1st April 2015), Altaira (2nd April 2015), Calz (1st April 2015), DNA (1st April 2015), donk (1st April 2015), modwiz (1st April 2015), Swami (31st March 2015), Wind (1st April 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by PurpleLama View Post
    The in between lives place is actually there all the time. It's that whole mystery thing, You must die in order to live. I don't fully ascribe to Newton 's interpretations, but a lot of the data jives for me, as in, supports actual experiential knowledge, not merely 'resonates'.
    Thanks, PurpleLama! What if 'life' starts out as a spiritual existence -- as 'consciousness' vibrating around in the ether? How does one define a 'life form'?

Quote Originally posted by PurpleLama
    You must die in order to live.
    Are you sure about that? After all, it is said we 'never die'.

And, there's the idea that physical 'living' is actually 'death', and when our bodies 'die' and our souls are 'released', we 'live again' as spiritual beings.

Some say the cube, the hexagon, stands for 'death'.

Death = earth

Giving someone a 'hex' isn't very nice.

The carbon atom is six-sided.

Carbon-based life forms.

Dice. Die.

And, last but not least, 666 hexadecimal.

Last edited by Pris, 1st April 2015 at 00:19.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

1inMany (1st April 2015), Altaira (2nd April 2015), Calz (1st April 2015), donk (1st April 2015), Momlvsducks (2nd April 2015), Novusod (1st April 2015), PurpleLama (1st April 2015), That Guy (1st April 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    if you knew everything,for sure you would not be posting here.....
    that thirst for answers no matter what it is,is what drives you.
    your journey has started....simple as.

your never gonna get the full answer to your questions while your here in the physical body.
    Dr M Newton has regressed hundreds of people with similar case studies.
    doe,s that mean we he knows the truth?
    he maybe close but the truth is your life journey and what you learn.

tools and insights may give us a greater understanding and awareness yet no one can say for definite what lies beyond.
    we have to ride the up,s and downs to realise our own truth.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

1inMany (1st April 2015), Altaira (2nd April 2015), Calz (1st April 2015), ERK (1st April 2015), modwiz (1st April 2015), Pris (1st April 2015), sandy (1st April 2015)

Thanks
    Don't forget hexagrams.

I won't say which one is reserved for ronin.
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

1inMany (1st April 2015), Altaira (2nd April 2015), Calz (1st April 2015), DNA (1st April 2015), modwiz (1st April 2015), Pris (1st April 2015)

Thanks
    Don't forget hexagrams.

I won't say which one is reserved for ronin.
    Last edited by PurpleLama, 1st April 2015 at 02:28. Reason: it is two for ronin, apparently

20. The Following User Says Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Pris (1st April 2015)

Thanks
    Death = earth
    Exactly. What's made of earth is really dead.
    And, there's the idea that physical 'living' is actually 'death', and when our bodies 'die' and our souls are 'released', we 'live again' as spiritual beings.
    So, the spiritual being dies, to come to earth. Finding death while still alive, that's what we aspire to do. It's the real meaning of the resurrection, and being born again, and whatnot.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

1inMany (1st April 2015), Calz (1st April 2015), lift the veil (1st April 2015), modwiz (1st April 2015), Pris (1st April 2015), That Guy (1st April 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by ronin View Post
    if you knew everything,for sure you would not be posting here.....
    that thirst for answers no matter what it is,is what drives you.
    your journey has started....simple as.

your never gonna get the full answer to your questions while your here in the physical body.
    Dr M Newton has regressed hundreds of people with similar case studies.
    doe,s that mean we he knows the truth?
    he maybe close but the truth is your life journey and what you learn.

tools and insights may give us a greater understanding and awareness yet no one can say for definite what lies beyond.
    we have to ride the up,s and downs to realise our own truth.
    Hehe I like 'data collecting' and putting together some dots. But, that doesn't necessarily mean much. I 'know' that. I just find it fun. And, I like sharing my little 'discoveries'... which aren't really 'mine'... but maybe someone will like the 'format' in which I 'shovel' it.

I don't expect to get full answers to my questions. We all oughta know that the more 'answers' we get, the less we seem to 'know'. It's rather amusing.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

Altaira (2nd April 2015), Bob (9th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 Times in 431 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Pris View Post

Between Lives Place?

David Wilcock advocates the work of Michael Newton ('Journey of Souls'). Let's say Michael's research confirms there is a 'between lives place'. But, what if the interpretation is wrong? What if it's not the 'way things are done' in the afterlife and what is being described is a 'between lives' concentration camp for captured souls run by malevolent, extra-dimensional ETs?

Assuming this is real, what if the 'white light at the end of the tunnel' is a trap? It is POSSIBLE. If it is possible, then it means that David Wilcock may be making a huge mistake by advocating it (there's a whole chapter in 'The Synchronicity Key'). So many people listen to him. He could be unwittingly (or knowingly!) helping out the PTB and possible negative extra-dimensional ETs (who may be in cahoots with each other) by sending out a message that serves to keep us prisoners, enslaved here on Earth.

It's possible the 'other side' is overrun by negative entities that wish to keep us enslaved by 'harvesting' our souls. It's possible that when our bodies die and we 'pass over' and voluntarily 'go into the light', we unwittingly agree to get our minds erased and reincarnate here because we're all told 'it's the right thing to do'.
    I agree with you 100% on this.

The most detailed look at the "In between Lives place" can be seen in the Matthew Ward channeling.
    http://www.matthewbooks.com/sample-f...bout-heaven-2/

Although the book presents it in a positive light I am convinced these are all negative entities. Matthew Ward describes "healing assisters" who make people forget past life trauma and then groom them for reincarnation.

There was a great article written a couple years ago that complete exposes the reincarnation scam. It also echos many of the things Drake has talked about over the years.

http://www.ascensionhelp.com/blog/20...worker-part-2/
    Tell the Lords of Karma that you are Sovereign
    The "Lords" of Karma

The false-light demiurgic parasites known as the "Lords" of Karma are perhaps the worst violators of free-will that I have encountered, second only to the corrupt demiurge itself. They are the primary gatekeepers that allow or deny beings access into and out of the demiurgic system, and as such, they must be exposed.

Their perversion of the natural law of karma is so staggering in scope that I will only be able to cover a small portion of it in this article. To begin with, they are responsible for forcing beings to reincarnate over, and over, and over (and over) again, in clear violation of Universal Law.

The Light Review Scam

The primary tool that the The lords of Karma use to manipulate a being into accepting nearly endless reincarnation is the (false) "Light Review." When a person's body dies, they move out into the astral realms and begin to shed most of their previously held identity.

If this process were allowed to occur without interruption, the True Light of that being would emerge from within them and they would release layer upon layer of limiting beliefs generated in that incarnation.

However, within the realms of the demiurgic control system, what happens is that the ToK intercept that being just as their light is starting to emerge from within and surround them in a dazzling display of colorful external light. (This is why most of the people with near-death experiences report going through a tunnel of light.) The dazzling outer display distracts the being from the light emerging from within them and hypnotizes them through frequency entrainment and activation of any and all religious programming that being had been exposed to during their incarnation.

They tell the person that even though they failed at so many things in their life, that they will be given a chance to go back one more time and "get things right" in a new incarnation. The being is then grateful at this chance for redemption and accepts the agreements that the ToK present them with to incarnate again.

If that being was raised with a Christian type of indoctrination, they will encounter "Jesus and the angels" but be told that they are "not yet worthy to enter the kingdom of heaven."

Of course, the fear of being sent to hell is so strong in their belief system that they JUMP at the chance to reincarnate and become "worthy" to enter "God's kingdom," which is actually the demiurge's kingdom.

After agreeing to reincarnate, the being is then sent to a "heavenly realm" in the middle to upper astral realms to await reincarnation. This realm is nicely decorated with simulations of nature, lovely views and a staff of "guardian angels" who make sure those beings go back to earth when their time comes. Of course, those "guardians" are actually parasitic sheep-herders tending to their flock, and there is NO allowance for the beings held in this realm to go elsewhere.

more...
    The lesson is absolutely clear. These parasites have to be resisted. Nobody is going to save you; not Jesus, not David Wilcock, not Drake, not GoodETxSG (Corey), not the alliance, nobody. You have to fight the Archons yourself when the time comes. YOU have to be your own savior. It is was written 2000 years ago in the Nag Hammadi scoll and the Book of Thomas everyone has to conquer their own archon. Nobody is going to do it for you.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Altaira (2nd April 2015), lift the veil (1st April 2015), Pris (1st April 2015), Spiral of Light (7th April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    There is no other trap than the fear in your mind. Once you've conquered it, you are truly free and may congratulate your - self.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

1inMany (1st April 2015), Altaira (2nd April 2015), Calz (1st April 2015), Pris (1st April 2015), PurpleLama (1st April 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Novusod View Post
    I agree with you 100% on this.

The most detailed look at the "In between Lives place" can be seen in the Matthew Ward channeling.
    http://www.matthewbooks.com/sample-f...bout-heaven-2/

Although the book presents it in a positive light I am convinced these are all negative entities. Matthew Ward describes "healing assisters" who make people forget past life trauma and then groom them for reincarnation.

There was a great article written a couple years ago that complete exposes the reincarnation scam. It also echos many of the things Drake has talked about over the years.

http://www.ascensionhelp.com/blog/20...worker-part-2/
    Tell the Lords of Karma that you are Sovereign

The lesson is absolutely clear. These parasites have to be resisted. Nobody is going to save you; not Jesus, not David Wilcock, not Drake, not GoodETxSG (Corey), not the alliance, nobody. You have to fight the Archons yourself when the time comes. YOU have to be your own savior. It is was written 2000 years ago in the Nag Hammadi scoll and the Book of Thomas everyone has to conquer their own archon. Nobody is going to do it for you.
    Thanks for the information and the links! It's appreciated.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

Altaira (2nd April 2015), Novusod (1st April 2015)